Alliance and Mission
2.3k 1 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Although the Himejima clan no longer officially took action against Shuri and Suzaku-dono even regularly came to visit us, a certain group of extremists within the clan were still resentful and tried to attack Shuri and Akeno while I was away due to work." Barakiel began to explain.

"Your bounded field was the only reason they were safe so I must thank you for it." He concluded.

"Don't worry about it. That's exactly what I was paid to do and Azazel was crying after I took my payment." Jun shrugged as he replied, leaving Barakiel speechless.

On of Jun's flaws, was that he did not let go of grudges, no matter how petty. He might not go out to get payback but he never forgets.

Thy group climbed up to the top of the hill where Shuri and Akeno were waiting with the latter running towards Jun a crying as she hugged him rubbing her face of his chest and earning her a few looks of hostility from the girls around him.

Shuri looked fondly towards her daughter as she smiled towards Jun as well. Shuri was always quite repentant and had not been the main offender so Jun didn't have much of a bone to pick with her, much less little Akeno.

It left him feeling he was too harsh on the mother and daughter pair just because of his disagreements with Barakiel.

Akeno senses the hostility and even glared back at the older girls as if defending her proverbial piece of the pie while valia just looked at it all with some amusement.

'Heh! For someone as strong and good looking as Jun, having a harem is a matter of course. You can fight amongst yourselves and make him dislike you while I get more space for myself.' She thought.

Soon enough Azazel joined them and he too found the situation quite amusing as well, riling up Valia about too while he was at it.

Anyways, after the reunion and the greetings, the meeting progressed quite smoothly, an alliance was suggested between the Grigori and the Five Families to deal with the remnants of the Utsusemi Agency, the Wizards of Oz and the Abyss Team, traitors of Grigori along with their leader Satanael.

After some deliberation, the terms were settled and a temporarily alliance was formed with a first mission already lined up for all of them but Azazel, Shuri and nd Akeno.

The objective was to find the other two wielders of the Four Fiends type sacred gears who were also former schoolmates with Tobio, Kouki and Natsume, as well as eliminating the forces that opposed them.

Grigori wished to eliminate the traitor Satanael and his ilk, The Five Great Families wished to annihilate the Utsusemi Agency which stood in direct opposition to them and Lavinia of Grauzaurberer had the Wizards of Oz on her sights.

Over the Last two and a half months, the blond beauty and opened up to Jun quite a lot, no longer as air headed and innocent in her displays of affection for him and sharing her past with the boy as well.

At a young age of nine, Lavinia lost her parents in an accident and couldn't find any relatives who were willing to take her in due to her incessant mention of her "Doll", which no one could see later found to be the Longinus, Absolute Demise.

She later met Glenda, one of the Wizards of Oz who took her in and cared for her, teaching Lavinia magic since she had talent in it despite not coming from a lineage of magicians like others.

When Lavinia reached the age of thirteen, Glenda convinced her to join the magician association of Grauzauberer in order to cultivate a rapport with fellow magicians of her own age.

Later, her teacher mysteriously disappeared which Lavinia took as her being betrayed by the other Wizards of Oz, including Augusta the Witch of the East. thus leading to her pursuit of the Wizards of Oz.

During her life, Lavinia's prowess and sacred gear earnedr nicknames like Demise Girl and Ice Princess, unknown to most however, was that the girl was quite afraid of the power of her sacred gear and the damage it could cause.

This however, changed about a month back.

*Flashback Start*

As Lavinia told Jun about her fear of Absolute Demise, he made her a proposition, to fight with him at full power.

"No! I don't want to hurt Juu-kun!" Lavinia refused.

"Hahahahahaha!" Jun laughed, confusing the blonde beauty.

"Don't worry Lavi-chan. This battle is for me to show you there are things far scarier and more powerful than you sacred gear." He declared and, with the power of his charisma from the Manifestation of Supremacy, convinced Lavinia to go along with his plan despite her hesitation.

And so the two threw down. Lavinia tested the waters with her powerful elemental magic to create countless ice spears, squalls, lightning strikes, countless arrows of light, deep black balls of darkness but they simply fizzled out as soon as they hit Jun.

"Only your sacred gear can actually do anything to me so you better use it." Jun informed as he took on his adult battle ready form.

Being show such an overwhelming difference in power, Lavinia finally gathered her resolve and summoned Absolute Demise.

It took the form of a three-meter tall ice doll looking like a woman in a dress without a face with six eyes on the left half of her face, while things similar to wild roses protruded on the right side and four long, thin arms.

Waves of cold emanated from the doll, freezing the entire combat room within Jun's workshop but leaving the man himself unaffected.

His Dragonhide and Scale (B) reduced the effects of such a widespread attack to basically nothing, it was not focused enough to hurt him in anyway.

Seeing this, LAvinia finally cut loose. Commanding the doll to use its full power to relentlessly strike at Jun who activated his Draconic Body, adding ++ modifiers to his Strength and Endurance as well as raising his draconic skills by one rank.

This meant his Dragonhide and Scale (B) became A rank and thus, negated any A rank attack or less while subtracting the value from any attack superior to it.

That couple with a full body reinforcement through Dragon Burst (A+) and Lavinia could not hurt Jun at all. This was simply due to the fact  she had not even drawn out the true power of her sacred gear's base form, otherwise, even Jun would have had to be careful.

AFter this showing, the battle stopped and ALvinia just flew towards Jun, launching herself at him and crying on his chest.

"I was so scared Juu-kun!" Lavinia cried and complained.

"But I promise I'll be stronger in the future! Strong enough to protect you!" She swore to him and to herself with a big blush on her face as she brilliantly smiled through her tears.

*Flashback End*

From that day forth, Lavinia had made a conscious effort to improve her power and skill with her sacred gear, seeking to unlock Absolute Demise's ultimate power and she had made significant progress, her ice doll tripling in height to 9 meters with much greater ice powers.

Now though, it was time for the mission, they were heading to a location where one of the remaining two Four Fiend was spotted fighting against something or someone, the information was not clear.

On the way, Barakiel made sure to inform everyone of the Abyss Team's abilities should they end up facing them and Lavinia revealed the fact that her purpose laid on finding the Wizards of Oz.

Jun easily detected one of the Four Fiends holders in their vicinity as they got closer to the site and so, they left the car, a rather inefficient method of travel in Jun's opinion and went to Investigate.

After a few minutes of walking, they met Nanadaru Shigune, the Four Fiends sacred gear holder Jun had detected before, her appearance in this place shocking Tobio, Natsume and Kouki.

'Really? they are shocked way to easily.' Jun thought to himself.

Shigune ran towards them and quickly shouted.

"You have to run away!" With a worried face.

"One is here." Jun suddenly said a pulled Shigune behind them as they all got ready for battle.

Three statues, the ones that produced blinding light appeared and, at the same time, three magic circles made with Numerology and Draconic Runes flared behind Jun, firing three high powered magic bullets that destroyed the statues.

Shocked by the efficiency, everyone froze and immediately afterwards a shadowy panther came out of the woods surrounding them carrying an unconscious Abyss Team member on its mouth.

"Well . . . That was easy." Jun commented, stupefying everyone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.a.t.r.e.o.n is officially up!

The link is: https://www.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/lusoba  without the extra dots of course.

You'll get to read up to FOUR week ahead, a full month, but I'll still post here.

There's also my other novel Archon of DanMachi, do check it out!

I would greatly appreciate any support since this is going to be my breadwinner.

47