Noble Phantasm Forging II
2k 2 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aeternus Eversor had by far the most items compatible with it, which was the reason the work was going to be longer and harder than that of the other Noble Phantasms.

First up, the Eversor Half. Jun started with Mjolnir's replica who itself had three different True Name releases but the last one involved self destruction of the hammer. thanks to the unimaginable power dwelling within Eversor, such a price was not necessary.

It granted powerful divine lightning to Eversor and a hammer shape resembling Nasuverse's Mjolnir but with draconic iconography.

Next up was Laevatein, Sword of the sun, wielded by Surtr. Godslaying weapon with the power to burn the the entire world. It granted those very qualities to Eversor.

Galatine inscreaded the weapon's connection to the sun as well as its flame power.

Gungnir (Replica) bestowed it a spear form as well as a certain hit ability once its true name was released.

Misteltein the god slaying sword used to kill Balder boosted Eversor's anti dive abilities as well as giving it anti immortality powers.

Gleipnir the, unbreakable chains that held Fenrir trapped. Grants a chain form with extra effectiveness against targets with divine and beastial characteristics.

Sword of Ares (Replica), known as Photon Ray in the Nasuverse, wielded by Ares AKA Mars and Altera. Resonated deeply with Eversor, granting it the ability to summon an image of its true form which Jun did not even realize it had and unleash utter devastation.

Harpe, scythe used by Perseus to kill the Gorgon. Further boosts the anti immortality and anti divinity nature of Eversor.

Bow of Hydra used Heracles to kill the Hydra, can enchant one's arrows with the beast's poison. Grants said ability to Eversor along with a Greatbow form.

Tauropolos, the bow of Heaven wielded by Atalanta, can create power rains of arrows from a single shot and grants that very ability to Eversor.

Brahmastra, projectile with immense power and multiple forms. Greatly increases Eversor's power and special abilities when it is used as a projectile.

Gandiva, bow of Arjuna that fires flame arrows. Grant's Eversor the ability to shoot elemental arrows.

Vajra, weapon of the thunder god Indra. Grants Eversor a Vajra form and boosts its lightning powers.

Kusanagi no Tachi (Destroyed), sword found by Susanna within Yamata no Orochi. Can blow away eight valleys and peaks and gives birth to eight large rivers with a casual swing but even that is a mere fragment of its true power. Yasakani no Magatama are treated through the pommel with a string.

Grants that very power to eversor and the magatama string becomes a feature of all its forms due to the weapon's great influence and power. Can summon Yamata no Orochi's power and wield its Authority. Grants a Kusanagi no Tachi form.

Ame no Ohabari, obtained from Canis Lykaon, it enhances Eversor's flame powers and its anti divinity abilities.

Tengu Fan of the Five Elements that is capable of controlling the oriental five elements of Wood, Water, Earth, Metal and Fire. Grants such an ability to Eversor as well as a fan form.

Bleeding Lance, spear bathed in blood used as the replacement for the Spear of Longinus in rituals. Converted into a replica of the Nasuverse Longinus it bestows a powerful holy aura and power to Eversor.

Also grants the weapon a dripping blood like magical energy that dramatically boosts its attack power and its destructive abilities.

Gae Bolg, magical spear made by Scathach and gifted to Cu Chulainn. Allows the certain hit ability granted by Gungnir in close combat. It also bestows any projectile form of Eversor with the ability to spit its tip to strike all enemies at once like the branches of a thorned tree.

Moving on to the Aeternus Half, the upgrades were the following.

Svanhvit, the Swan Mystic Coat worn be the Valkyries of Odin with his divine protection. Grated the ability of flight to Aeternus through wings of light that, much to Jun's surprise, fused with his Wings of Calamity magecraft, empowering it considerably. Gives a red skirt without a front to the armor.

Crane's Hagoromo, garment of the highest quality made by a supernatural crane. Creates extremely comfortable clothing under the armor. If the armor is not summoned, the clothing gains 50% of the armor's defensive capabilities.

Armor of Achilles, Divine Construct forged by Hephaestus for Achilles at Thetis' request. Considerably raises the protection and indestructibility value of Aeternus. Had the ability to boost one's parameters but it was transferred to Airgetlam.

Kavacha and Kundala golden armor and earring worn by Karna. Grants Aeturnus the ability to reduce damage to about 10% of what it actually was. Turns some parts of the armor golden and gives it Karna's red cloak but it is golden and red mixed and transforms into the Wings of Calamity.

Finally, were the overall upgrades to Aeternus Eversor as a whole.

Vimana, flying vehicle armed with ray weapons, ancient nukes, missiles and all kinds of other armaments like bioweapons and even things like optical camouflage and communications interception. Grants such a form to Aeternus Eversor. Its true form also gains several docked Vimanas.

Gae Bolg's origins were drawn upon, namely, Curruid Coinchenn. This ability to summon forth the skeleton of the sea monster Curruid, whose ribs were used to craft Gae Bolg, and wear as an armor. of an offensive in nature, raising one's Strength to EX Rank and ranking up Endurance. But Jun decided to give this power to his Airgetlam.

This resulted in the following change.

Airgetlam: Holy Silver Arm Of The Thorny Warpath (A-EX): Prosthetic arm with several different abilities activated by different True Name Releases. It its regular state, it boosts the user's ability to wield weapons as well bearing a blessing of protection against all harm. Can also release a small part of its power for attacking.

-Switch On: Airgetlam (A): Boost the user's parameters until their current vessel's limit. Also boost the user's Divitiny considerably along with the arm's attack power.

-Savior's Light: (A+): Grants a powerful protective blessing to the user and all allies the shields and heals them completely, cleansing even poison and curses of all kinds.

-Bestial Rage: Airgetlam (A+): Summon forth a silver exoskeleton that covers oneself and ranks up Strength and Endurance to the EX rank.

-Penitent Crown: Airgetlam (A++): Thorns burst out of the silver arm, penetrating the user's body and attaching to their flesh. Drastically enhances the boos for the silver arm and prevents the users from dying of physical injuries while it is active but does not block any pain and even greatly enhances it.

-Divine Burst: Airgetlam (A+++): Unleashes the Divinity within the arm, briefly ascending the user to the level of a Divine Spirit, boosting all of their abilities and parameters drastically.

-Dead End: Airgetlam (EX): Releases the full power of the silver arm in a devastating attack whose limit caps at Anti Word. The Dead End is not for the user but for everyone else.

That side note aside, the biggest two changes to Aeternus Eversor were yet to come.

The fusing of Aigis, the defense of the gods, oftentimes depicted as a shield. Worn as a futuristic armor in the Nasuverse capable of unleashing several beams and jets as attacks and for movement.

Gave Aeternus the ability to assemble and disassemble piece by piece like a mech armor and all of the abilities of the origin Aigis but, most importantly, Aigis' fusion became the final piece left to truly fuse the two half together.

Now, Aeternus could summon Eversor from anywhere within the armor, and use it for attacks and to power its own beams and such. A futuristic combo of all of Eversor's weapons forms and Aeternus' armor.

Needless to say, the integration of all the treasures also raised the noble phantasm's raw power to even more obscene levels.

The much awaited end result . . .

Aeternus Eversor: The Duality of Eternity and Transience (UEX): The duality of the Ultimate "Weapon" and "Armor" created through the Phantasmal Origin.

Currently under a thirteen layered seal. Half True Name Releases require at least the lifting of one seal, Full True Name release requires the lifting of two seals. Currently, the user cannot handle the lifting on any seal.

Abilities include, Multiple Weapon Form Materialization, Clothing Form with reduced abilities, Armor Form capable of using the weapons as fused armaments and Fortress Form, summoned with Full True Name Release.

It had finally reached the UEX rank in power but Jun's work was far from over. He still had alterations to make to it. Two to be exact.

One wish was fusion required the creation of the weapons from scratch but, after his robbery, Jun certainly had enough treasure to feed the forge of his Phantasmal Origin.

The first weapon was the Black Barrel, a huge artillery piece version to be exact. The gun that can kill gods which added obvious effects to Aeternus Eversor.

The second was the Seventh Scripture used by Ciel in the Tsukihime Remake It did not raise power much but it granted it a couple of new and interesting forms.

The third and final one, was Maana Ishtar's Bow and vehicle. Other than adding it as a form, it also gave the large aerial fortress form of Aeternus Eversor the ability to open dimensional gates.

Finally, the only thing left to do, was to fuse the thing with one of the Layers of Null Myriad.

Null Myriad, The layered World born out of Nothingness (UEX):

-Core Layer: Heart Of The World (A+++)

-First Layer: Phantasmal Origin: The First Illusion of Myriad Myths (EX)

-Second Layer: Celestial Sphere (B)

-Third Layer: Aeternus Eversor (UEX): Adds a Fortress World form to Aeternus Eversor, the only way to unleash its true power. Required all thirteen seals to be manifested in the real world but parts of it can be manifested with less.

-Outer Layer: Hollow Shell (B)

Even Jun dreaded to know what this "true power" that required the release of the Thirteen Seals to use was. But Jun had noticed one thing. The Thirteen Seals were not equal, each was at least ten times more powerful than the last.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.a.t.r.e.o.n is officially up!

The link is: https://www.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/lusoba  without the extra dots of course.

You'll get to read up to FOUR week ahead, a full month, but I'll still post here.

There's also my other novel Archon of DanMachi, do check it out!

I would greatly appreciate any support since this is going to be my breadwinner.

36