Meeting in Kyoto III
412 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Me and my big mouth . . .' Nurarihyon nervously thought to himself.

He always had very questionable habits like sneaking into people's houses and using his power to make them believe he was part of the family or hypnotizing young beautiful girls to massage his shoulders while he relaxed.

Not being able to resist poking fun at other people was one of his more harmless "quirks" but this time, it was the one who had possibly gotten him into trouble.

Only now did Nurarihyon realize how Kuroka had been playing favourites for him by smoothing things over, rather than trying to calm and protect her boyfriend like he had previously thought.

Still, he couldn't just go and apologize and not simply as a matter of pride. If Nurarihyon apologized, he was doing a lot of things like lowering himself, showing weakness, showing blindness not to be able to appraise others properly and most importantly, the widely despised trait of picking on the weak while lowering himself before the strong.

Remembering Kuroka's various stories about Jun, the old yokai deduced that lowering himself to apologize now, would not only fail to improve Jun's impression of him, it might lower it further and that the best option was simply to avoid annoying him further as Kuroka had already calmed things down for the most part.

But while Nurarihyon got himself into a pickle, Yasaka kept making conversation with Jun to find out about him more from the man himself. Meanwhile, the more she found out, the greater her relief for withholding her initial opinion of him.

Yasaka had become quite fond of the nekoshou sisters and thus, looked forward to meeting the man they thought so highly of.

Their saviour, protector and for the older Kuroka, her lover, though they had yet to go hold the way as the cat girl felt somewhat intimidated by Jun's wives too much so to let her boldness take over and make a move on him.

The fox woman did not however, know what to expect, the sisters were quite vague on details as they were not quite sure what Jun would be okay with them sharing about him. As such, Yasaka wanted to meet him as the man himself might be comfortable sharing more if he's doing it personally.

After all, there are a lot of things one does not mind saying about themselves but don't want others spreading it around without their knowledge, it was an understandable attitude in her eyes.

After meeting him hoer, her slight preconceptions led to her opinion of Jun dropping but being a very polite woman who didn't want to do something which would undoubtedly embarrass Kuroka like speaking down to her boyfriend right in front of her, Yasaka remained quiet.

Despite this, she was fully intending on sharing her low opinion of Jun with Kuroka when the nekoshou met her alone at a later date. Nurarihyon however, lacked such considerations and immediately began ribbing the man.

And thus, Yasaka saved herself from a pickle due to her general politeness while Nurarihyon found himself in one due to his lack of it.

As Yasaka kept asking questions, her wish to appraise Jun as a possible danger turned into pure curiosity towards the mysterious man before her.

Jun on the other hand, was quite forthcoming about his holdings in the DxD Verse but kept any mention of the Nasuverse, his resources there and his forces associated with it, etc, very much close to his chest. Kuroka noticed this and became much more comfortable, knowing what she could and could not speak about.

As such, she began talking much more freely and making conversation with Yasaka and JUn, even teasing him by calling herself an abandoned wife because he was always busy.

The only one still in the pit of awkwardness and tension was Nurarihyon who had none to blame but himself for digging said pit on his own.

After a while of casual conversation, Yasaka who now had a much higher opinion of Jun, not simply due to character but also of his strength and position, moved the conversations towards more official matters.

"Say Jun-san . . . Would you be interested in forging an alliance with the Kyoto Yokai?" The foxy lady inquired.

Jun was intrigued by the proposal, wondering what she would offer as he knew she had no doubt realized he was much more powerful than he seemed and thus not really needing to forge such alliances for safety and not needing them to improve his station.

Nurarihyon however, hearing Yasaka trying to score an ally for the Kyoto Yokai in particular and leaving him on the sidelines, became rather worried for the future. Who knew if the fox would start getting expansionist ideas after getting such a powerful ally.

Unfortunately, his early mistake meant there was not much he could do. The old man knew he should be happy that Jun did not seem to be holding a grudge but trying for form an alliance was overstretching far too much.

"Oh? And what would such an alliance entail?" Jun inquired, wondering what exactly, Yasaka's proposal was.

"For one, you'd get our full support and while you don't need it in terms of war potential, it would go a great way to reduce hostility from other parties. After all, even if one has the power to face the whole world, why would they want to?" Yasaka replied.

"Fair enough, allying with you would legitimize expansion here in Japan and would net us immediate recognition as an official faction by the other major forces around, making a show of strength and dominance rather unnecessary and streamlining our establishment as a large power." Jun could see the benefits as well.

"That is correct, Jun-san. And since you are the most powerful party in this arrangement, we would not mind being allies under your fold rather than equals, thus increasing your standing further in the eyes of the world." Yasaka sweetened the deal further, making it really hard, and really wasteful if not stupid for Jun to refuse.

"I must say, this is too tempting an offer to refuse so far. What do you want out of it though? What are your expectations for your faction in this arrangement?" Jun inquired.

"Protection from any who would wish to do us harm, the inevitable increase in power and authority that will come with your rise and a great position as your first major allies." Yasaka put it all oh so very neatly.

"And so I have much to gain and nothing to lose." Jun pointed out, fully intending on moving forward with the alliance. He simply had one last question.

"Well, you've made it impossible for me to refuse by putting forth such favourable terms. How are we making this official then?" Jun inquired.

"Fufufu~" Yasaka gave a sultry laugh and heated gaze.

The seductive nine tailed fox, clad in her lowered yellow kimono that revealed her tantalizing shoulders, collarbone and deep valley, scooted over to Jun's side and held his arm, sandwiching it between her bountiful breasts before saying in a very sultry tone.

"How about this~ . . ."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.a.t.r.e.o.n is officially up!

The link is: https://www.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/lusoba  without the extra dots of course.

You'll get to read up to FOUR week ahead, a full month, but I'll still post here.

There's also my other novel Archon of DanMachi, do check it out!

I would greatly appreciate any support since this is going to be my breadwinner.

10