Meeting in Kyoto IV
429 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"How about this~ . . ."

"Jun-sama takes me as one of your wives, or even a concubine if wife is too much and do the same for my daughter when she's of age~" Yasaka seductively suggested.

Jun stiffened a bit.

'I had almost forgotten I was in DxD.' He thought to himself. Such an offer so blatantly made to someone you just met a little while ago was something far more likely to happen in the DxD VErse than one would expect everywhere else.

Nurarihyon, knowing how Yasaka was from their long association as leaders of the two biggest Yokai factions in the world, was actually the least surprised by the nine tailed fox's offer, believing it to be rather in line with how she operated.

After all, despite going without a husband for quite a while, she was the pinnacle of fox yokai who prided themselves on their charming abilities and their talents in draining me dry of their semem and life.

Meeting such a strong and good looking man probably stirred Yasaka's baser instincts the way Nurarihyon saw it, as for her daughter, the little girls would laos require a man and who better than a young, powerful and attractive man like Jun. Whatever the case, it was none of his business.

Indeed, the ones most affected by the sudden offer were Kuroka and Shirone who suddenly grabbed on to Jun with hostile gazes, as if mother cats attempting to drive away contenders for their belongings, a crafty fox seeking to steal what was theirs in particular.

Never did the two girls expect they would be attracting more rivals, from their own friends and support group no less, by introducing their man to them.

'Thinking well about it though . . . It was quite inevitable wasn't it?' Kuroka thought to herself.

Putting a supreme prize like Jun in front of Yasaka would obvious lead to such a result and the black haired nekoshou criticized herself for not realizing such a simple thing before it was too late.

'Wait . . .' She suddenly thought of the matter from another perspective.

'Wouldn't it then be possible to form a Yokai faction amongst Jun's harem if Yasaka's proposal was accepted? Having an experienced woman like her to guide us might be a boon in such matters even.' Kuroka pondered.

Thinking she could increase her value in the harem, Kuroka was already feeling much more accepting of the nine tailed fox's offer, almost to the point of encouraging Jun herself to accept it.

She knew such a move would do nothing to raise her value in Jun's own eyes as he cared little for the harem power dynamics so long as true hostility was not developed between his girls, but it would strengthen her position in the eyes of his other women and that was what she wanted.

Kuroka simply wished to increase her value in the eyes of the seemingly transcendent wives of Jun, so that even if she was inferior to them, they acknowledge her existence as a valuable member of the harem.

Ignorant of Kuroka's thoughts, and how complex the harem politics of his girls had ended up becoming, Jun pondered on Yasaka's offer.

'From a purely rational standpoint, I'd be a fool to refuse. I'd be getting a beautiful and capable wife, by DxD standards, an entire faction as dowry, and making my position in DxD far more solid, not in terms of power but legitimacy, which ought to decrease my enemies.' Jun analyzed.

'On the other hand, I'm not really lacking in female company and getting together with a woman just for benefits isn't really my style, no matter how attractive she may be . . .' He continued to think.

In the end, the benefits of accepting are not too great to ignore do to Jun's faction's raw power while the demerits of accepting were just a matter of personal preference and nothing to be truly concerned about.

All in all, in the larger scheme of things, it was a decision Jun evaluated as not carrying that much importance from a purely strategic standpoint.

Still, a decision had to be made and Jun just opted to take a sort of middle ground.

"You've made a rather enticing offer Yasaka-san." Jun started while the nine tailed fox smiled in wait for his response, her last proposal was only half serious but she was curious about his reply.

Yasaka believed he would shut her down on principle since he was already taken and doubted his wives would appreciate an interloper like her. As such, she would not at all be surprised or disappointed by a refusal.

On the other hand, while an agreement to her terms would indeed surprise her, she would not hesitate in moving forward and would not back out from her own offer. After all, she did consider Jun to be quite the catch, one to valuable to let go if she found any purchase.

"As enticing as the offer is however . . ." Jun continued, making it clear he was not going to accept the terms as is, an expected result for Yasaka.

". . . I'm not really the kind of guy to get together with a woman for benefits, no matter how attractive they are. It's a matter of personal preference." He declared.

Yasaka froze for a bit at the reply. The refusal was expected as previously mentioned but Jun's reasoning, was off the mark.

She had believed he would refuse her out of consideration for his wives, not out of personal preference.

'Though I have to admit . . . "I'm not really the kind of guy to get together with a woman for benefits, no matter how attractive they are." . . . That's the attitude of a man I can truly appreciate.' Yasaka thought to herself, finding Jun's reasoning to be quite to her liking.

'There are no lack of powerful men under the "management" of their wives in this world . . . And while a man who is considerate of his wives is great, a man that lets himself be pushed around too much by them loses some points in attractiveness the way I see it.' The fox lady considered.

'Not to mention the fact that if he's not the type to look at benefits when getting a woman, he's the type not to stop caring once there are no benefits to be had.' She further praised Jun in her mind.

Though now, she was quite disappointed she would not be able to get her hands on him for herself and her daughter.

But Jun was not yet done with his response.

"Still, I do find you quite attractive and capable so I wouldn't be against a few dates to see if something sparks." He suggested.

WIthout even thinking about it, a radiant smile and a blush of anticipation graced Yasaka's beautiful face as she moved to reply.

"Well, Jun-san . . . I would most certainly love the opportunity to grow closer to such a gentleman like yourself."

Nurarihyon just sighed, thinking Yasaka, the vixen already had it in the bag while Shirone pouted in displeasure. Kuroka however, was already thinking on how to turn this situation into an advantageous one so she was absolutely fine with Jun's proposal.

And so, with differing opinions abound, the meeting in Kyoto came to an end with a promise of future meetings of a more personal kind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.a.t.r.e.o.n is officially up!

The link is: https://www.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/lusoba  without the extra dots of course.

You'll get to read up to FOUR week ahead, a full month, but I'll still post here.

There's also my other novel Archon of DanMachi, do check it out!

I would greatly appreciate any support since this is going to be my breadwinner.

15