3
141 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

...

Meanwhile, the Mirage and that mysterious girl.

...

Mirage with a smile on his face a little flirting asks: 

"I hope you brought everything to my Kreste."

That girl picked up a stack of sheets and held out a Mirage.

...

So, I was looking at the receding silhouette of Elibei, but still decided that tomorrow I definitely would not oversleep and would try my best, Esten grabbed her sword and began to train hard.

...

Elibeya was already approaching the very gazebo where Mirage was already having tea with that girl.Soon she came up and Mirage said without hesitation:

"My dear Beya has come, do you want to taste tea with me and Kreste," Mirage asked affectionately.

 "I came here, Lady, not to drive tea, but to tell you not to let the knights off the punishments without my permission," Elibeya said with a stern face.

  "Oh, you're so upset, my Bea, I'll do well what you tell me, but Esty," the girl said softly, you should be fully trained, you know the approaching problem," Mirage said with a serious face.

   "Well, if she won't be late for the formation, then as they follow, I will teach," replied Elibeya and has already turned her back on Mirage and Kresta, leaving the gazebo.

...

Esten put all her strength into training, she tried in every possible way, but her sword often flew off.She decided to take a little rest and refresh herself, but when she saw Elibei approaching, Esten grabbed her sword and continued training.Elibeya was stopped by some girls and one of them smiled at her, Esten had thoughts *I wish I could sew her mouth shut so she wouldn't smile at General Carlso like that.Esten was afraid of herself, especially of her thoughts.

...

Here is General Carlso approaching.

      

1