4
79 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4.

...

Elibeya passed by Esten.She felt a chill from Elibei.

Esten watched where Elibeya was going and decided to follow her.

...

Evening, garden, Esten follows Elibea.

General Carlso stopped and stood saying

, "Knight Esten, you have nothing to do, why are you following me?",-Elibeya said all this with a slightly indifferent and cold voice.

"Ya...General Carlso, did something happen after the meeting with Mirage?", Esten asked anxiously.

Hearing this, Elibeya went even faster and left without turning around, Esten wanted to follow her again, but decided that it was worth going to the west wing of the castle for the knights to live.

...

Morning, Esten woke up earlier this time and came to class the very first.But Elibeya still did not appear that day.Esten was very worried.

...

"Lady Mirage...I will be your heart of the kingdom," said a very gentle voice.

...

So Esten is already standing in front of General Carlso's room and is not too afraid to knock.The door swung open and Elibea grabbed Esten and started saying "Ah...Lady Mirage...I'm definitely yours."

Esten was speechless from what she heard...

0