5
63 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5.

...

Esten stood in perplexity from what she said, the girl she was in love with, for whom she decided to start a knightly business.Elibeya rolled down and fell unconscious.

..

Elibeya woke up in the cold floor and was breathing heavily.Esten sat and looked at her.Elibeya saw Esten and said:

"Go to training, or to the west wing, I can take care of myself, you don't need to be near me, Knight Esten, leave me alone, please...", -Elibeya said all this not much with tears and covered her face with all her hands.

"Huh..., Esten chuckled a little, you think I'll leave you alone, I'm thinking how to get word from Lady Mirage," Esten said all this in a gentle voice.

...

Elibei trembled from what she heard, she just lay down and said to get out, she doesn't want to listen to Esten and her strange words.

Esten stood up abruptly and hovered over Elibea.And she began to remove her hair from her neck with her own hands and go down a little.

"Esten, what are you doing!" said Elibeya with an exclamation and pushed Esten away.

"Huh..., Esten laughed sitting on the floor, I didn't think that my sweet and beloved Elibeya would weaken after Lady Mirage drank some of her blood," she sat and looked at Elibeya.

Suddenly the door swung open.

..

Lady Mirage entered.

"I would not like to find a slightly weakened Bey with a knight in the room," Mirage said dejectedly.

"I think I'll go, get well, General Carlso," Esten said with a venomous, but at the same time gentle smile.

...

Night.

0