6
45 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Esten was sitting next to the bed on the cold marble floor and her own hand tore the skin to blood on her hands/feet.

"Esten, you're completely crazy, what are you doing with your body, Es.. Ten...", - the voice in Esten's head kept repeating this.

Esten's gaze was doomed to the moon, which was not visible due to clouds/fog.She believed that her heart was also closed and hidden from everyone except Elibei.

"Elibeya..."- the last thing Esten could say before falling asleep.

...

Esten's dream.

"Khg ... From.. where to reach all these hands, -with a strong shortness of breath, she said all this, wait, you don't need...,-Esten said it with a cry, Lady Mirage!", -said with surprise.

*Agh*...Piercing pain in the heart, in the purest hands of Lady Mirage suddenly blood, because she had never killed anyone before, Elibeya did everything for her.

"No...Don't squeeze the Mirage!", and abruptly she woke up, she felt pain in her arms/legs and Lady Mirage near the bed to see.

Esten looked with surprise that she was sitting next to her.

...

"Esty woke up, you slept for a long time, why did you hurt yourself!", - Mirage said with no great despondency.

But suddenly she got up and approached me, she hovered over me a little, and approached my ear with her face.

"Esty, you know that Beya will only be mine, every hair and centimeter in her belongs to me," Mirage said all this very gently.

..General Elibeya, there is no more correct Elibeya will be mine, I will achieve this," Esten objected and grinned in response.

"Good luck, Estee, but don't forget she swore an oath to me," Mirage said, approaching my face and smiling.

...

The mirage is gone.

I began to stir my hair with my own hands and covered my eyes with my hands.

"Her heart will be mine," Esten laughed very viciously.

0