7.Memorial/Сhildhood
44 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

...

"Lady Mirage did Mrs. Elje hit you again?", - asked Elibeya anxiously.

"Don't take it seriously, will you have dessert?" replied Mirage, holding out a fork with a piece of cake.

"Ya...I don't want dessert, I have to go.",-hugging Mirage, Elibeya hurried out of the room.

"Call Alien, Kreste to the room.", - the Mirage turned to the servant.

...

An hour later, Kreste arrived at the Mirage estate.

"Oh, I was so bored with the Mirage, I brought you a new book with a fairy tale from a Western country," Kreste said with delight.

"Alien put the book in the library," Mirage said with a wave of her hand, and bring tea to us.",-addressing Alien.

"All right, junior lady.",-having sworn, left the room.

Kreste sat on the sofa against the Mirage and sat with a smile.

"Mirage, I have already prepared a gift for your 13th birthday, your holiday is so soon already!", - said Kreste with admiration and a smile.

"Yes, I know, I don't want to celebrate," Mirage said, leaning on her hand, "Bea is leaving and won't be able to attend, it makes me very sad," Mirage said with dejection.

"Bey...Beya, you only talk about her, because I am your very, very good friend, and you only care about this Carlso, and I, of course!", -Kreste said not much sobbing.

Kreste began to cry, Mirage stood up from the chair and approached Kreste, speaking in her ear:

"We have a special relationship with her, you don't have to worry, you will always be my friend," Mirage said seriously, but at the same time carefully.

"But...", wiping her tears with a handkerchief, Kreste said, "okay, I understand," she said after changing her mind. 

...

3 days later.

"Alien, prepare your clothes for a walk in the clearing," said Mirage.

"All right, junior mistress.",-after swearing, Alien retired to the dressing room.

...

"Madam, don't be in such a hurry," Alien said, shouting.

"Ah...That's who's wandering around here with us!", - said Mirage with contempt.

There was a girl of 8-9 years old, with snow-white skin like snow, eyes like heavenly blue, hair like gold.She was dressed in a maid costume.

"Hello," the girl said, bowing.

"What's your name, child?" the Mirage asked.

"I..I am Esten, a child of the house of Dante.",-replied with a smile Esten.

"I see, so you're my future lady-in-waiting.You'd better follow in your mother's footsteps.", - Mirage said not much rudely and turning away, addressing Alien, "Take Esten to the castle, she's obviously lost and I'm coming back." 

...

0