Chapter 24
843 4 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Second day of Month of Fire, Land Period.

Under the blue moon, inside a black-walled building, several people dressed formally in black were sitting in a row of black and silver ornated benches.

The hall was lit by a gorgeous golden chandelier hung by a thick chain above and rows of magic stones on the pillars at both sides. Red and purple roses decorated the hall in a neat manner. In the middle of the benches were a blood-red carpet leading to the front where an elderly demon wearing a long black robe stood.

On the front seat on the left side, Isabel and the others sat calmly, waiting for the event to start. Gavel sat on the row behind them due to his large size together with Heuglen.

Contrary to their situation, the situation on the right side was a bit restless. It was the first time for the royal family to come to the demon world. Not to mention, the black garments they were wearing felt ominous for the occasion since according to their custom, they should be wearing white. Black was for funerals.

"Husband, is this really happening?" the Queen asked anxiously.

"We have agreed to this, don't we? We can't take back our words now that it has come this far." The King soothed her.

"Father, Mother, Frederic has been looking forward to this day for a very long time. We cannot let our thoughts and worries dampen this joyous occasion." Kaius reminded them.

"Yes, we know." The Queen sighed.

In the third row, Ziev and Lugio sat together. Next to Ziev was a petite girl with a delicate face. Lugio shook his head.

"I can't believe I will be the only commander here that hasn't got married yet. Where is our promise to stay bachelor until 40?"

"Who made such promise?" Ziev refuted him, "It's because you don't have enough push and pressure around you."

"I'm an orphan. What do you want me to do?" Lugio shrugged, "Whatever. Maybe I'll get an angel as my wife later as compensation."

Ziev scoffed and circled his arm on his wife's shoulder, "You wish. The angel is already mine."

Louvina turned red and hit him in a fluster, "Wh-wh-what are you saying?"

Isabel saw the blue color was shifting, "It's starting."

When the moonlight descending on the alter turned purple, the wedding music played and filled the hall.

The entrance door opened, revealing the 2 people clad in black. They wore similar attire but brought with them a different air. One was noble, heroic, and dignified. The other was mysterious, charming, and ethereal. Together, they brought a sense of harmony and completeness.

They walked down the aisle under the eyes of their few but precious guests until the demon priest welcomed them. As they turned to face each other, all the people bore witness to how deep the love and longing contained in both of the grooms' eyes.

They held each other hands as the demon priest recited the marriage vows for them to follow. The dark surroundings and the moonlight made the process seem more solemn. In the end, they declared their acceptance to be each other's husbands.

Frederic took out the wedding ring and slid it into Noel's ring finger. After that, Noel also took one out and slid it into Frederic's.

"You may now seal it with a kiss."

Frederic bent down and lifted Noel up. Noel promptly planted down his lips.

Black and clear smoke gushed out and whirled around them. Blending and mixing together into one. A part of the black smoke headed towards Frederic's nape while the clear one to Noel's.

When it dispersed, a black mark was formed on Frederic's nape. The exact same pattern was also on Noel's, but with a glimmering silver color.

The audience and the demon priest clapped in congratulations.

Once their lips separated, Frederic said with a smile, "Noel, I love you."

Noel slightly blushed, "…I love you too, Eric."

In the second-row seats, Phillip moved his body forward, "Father, Mother, do you still think you made a bad decision to compromise?"

The Queen and King looked at their son, blooming so brightly and happily like never before. As if what he was holding was a treasure, his everything. He wasn't even this happy when he was admitted to the military school he wanted nor when he got promoted as a commander. Even if they gave him the world, it wouldn't be able to bring him his needed happiness unless it was his true 'world'.

The Queen unknowingly shed a tear. In the end, they were first and foremost parents at heart before they were the rulers of a country.

"No, I think this is…not as bad as we feared." She smiled helplessly and wiped it with her handkerchief.

After the procession was finished, Frederic and Noel talked around to their small group of guests, thanking them for coming and for their blessings. There wasn't any fancy reception or anything since they didn't invite that many people. It was one of the Queen's requirements. They could have a wedding, but it could not be announced to the public.

When the moon turned completely red, Frederic and Noel returned to their private house they built a couple of months prior in the demon world. The size wasn't too grand with only three floors. Half of the third floor was for their bedroom.

"Noel, I want to give you something." Frederic said after closing the door behind them.

He took out a velvet box from his storage pouch and gave it to Noel, "Happy birthday."

"…?" Noel accepted it in confusion.

"Remember when you said you don't know when your birthday is? When we were at Delrichy, before my parents' birthday."

Noel nodded.

"I have been wanting to give you a birthdate to celebrate since then. I know it will not be the same as my parents that have the same birthdate as if it was fate, but I think it will be pleasant to have our birthday celebrated on the same day as well as our wedding. After all, this wedding is the best gift I have ever received."

Frederic looked at the ring in his hand, "You gave me this pair of rings as my birthday gift. I also want to celebrate the fact that you are born into this world. This is my gift for you. Will you accept it?"

Noel's heart trembled. He didn't think Frederic would think about his mere birthday this much. He didn't really mind not having a birthday to celebrate but knowing that someone cherished him this much made him flooded with emotion.

"Okay."

Noel carefully opened it and inside, was a delicate blue diamond pendant, hung on a silver-colored chain.

Frederic took out the exact pendant he was wearing, "When I saw these in the shop, it reminded me of your eyes, like that Dream Beads. These pair of pendants will always find their way back to each other. And if we inject our energy into it while thinking about the wearer of the other half, it will work as a protection charm."

Frederic picked up the pendant and helped Noel wear it around his neck. Noel reached out and touched the pendant on Frederic. Together, they injected their energy and essence into it.

After they finished, Noel stepped forward and hugged Frederic, "Thank you, Eric. I really like it. Let's celebrate our birthdays and wedding together forever."

Frederic gently lifted up his face, "Mn. I will do my best to cultivate my energy and stay with you for the rest of our lives."

He lifted up Noel by his waist and kissed him. One of his arms squeezed Noel closely until there was no gap between them while the others held the back of Noel's head. As he passionately sucked and licked Noel's lips, he carefully walked back towards the bed.

When the back of his legs touched the bed, he sat down, resulting in Noel sitting on his lap.

Noel thought of something and inserted his tongue into Frederic's mouth. Frederic's eyes widened as he felt Noel's tongue touching his own. He pulled back with a string of saliva connecting their tongue.

"Noel…?" Frederic covered his mouth still in shock, his ears turning a bit red.

Noel licked his lips and tilted his head, "Eric don't want to?"

"It's not that. Of course…I do. But–"

Noel sealed back their lips, quickly wrapping his tongue with Frederic's.

Frederic was overwhelmed by Noel's enthusiasm. He embraced Noel's body and reciprocated his eagerness. Their breath gradually turned heavy, and Frederic felt a dangerous reaction on his lower half. He hurriedly broke their contact.

"Wait, Noe–"

Noel dropped his weight on Frederic and flumped to the bed together. Noel placed his ear on Frederic's chest and listened to the irregular heartbeat. He could also feel something was poking his crotch. He promptly sat up.

"Eric want to do it?"

30