Chapter 25 (NSFW) (END)
1.2k 16 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What should he do??

Technically, this is their wedding night, so it is fine to do it, right?

But, the problem is…

He hasn't learned how to do the deed!

He only knew little about how man and woman do proper intercourse, much less between two men.

He thought Noel was not into these nightly activities, so he held himself back from knowing too much that could risk him getting random arousal. Not to mention the fact that they slept together every night.

Frederic was still thinking in panic when Noel above him has started unbuttoning his clothes. They wanted their wedding clothes to be special, so Noel wore real physical clothes rather than the ones made out of his smoke.

Frederic held his hands, "Noel, wait."

Noel paused and looked at Frederic in askance.

"I–" Frederic choked on his words seeing Noel's face of anticipation. He gritted his teeth and finally said, "I don't want to hurt you."

"Eric don't want?"

"…I want, but," Frederic resigned to his mistake and honestly said, "I don't know how to yet. So, let me study it first, and let's try again at a later date, okay?"

"It's okay. I studied from Isabel."

Noel slightly shifted his position. Once both of their erection touched, he grind down and shook his hips slowly. He placed his hands down on Eric's chest to support him and said coyly.

"Eric don't want…?"

Frederic felt his head just explode.

Lord Isabel!!

Just what did you teach him?!

The erection that he was restraining gradually became bigger and stiffer from Noel's movement. Frederic's breathing became erratic as he held down his groan that was risking to leak.

He looked up at Noel above him. His face was glazed with arousal and his eyes were starting to get misty. His mouth was slightly slack with saliva hanging on the corner.

Frederic gulped.

Noel felt his body was becoming hotter. The heat became unbearable, so he stripped off his clothes.

Noel's flawless pale skin was slightly flushed and was laid bare for Frederic's eyes to feast. His body was thin with no muscles nor fat at all. The 2 beads on his chest were small and delicate with alluring pink color.

Noel tugged at Frederic's clothes, "Take it off."

Frederic complied and took off his suit before unbuttoning his shirt.

They were really going to do this.

There was no turning back, so he would just have to learn along the way.

While Frederic was taking off his upper clothes, Noel unbuckled Frederic's belt and slid down his pants and innerwear. His steaming object was released and towered up towards Noel.

Noel wondered if his body could fit something this big.

He moved to reposition himself on his knee above Frederic's torso, facing away from him. Noel could see Frederic's firm, lean waist and a glimpse of his strong abdomen from his position. After admiring it for a while, he reached out and stroked Frederic's length with his 2 hands.

Frederic felt Noel's small, cold hands touching his scorching erection. He was blocked by Noel's body, so he couldn't see what was he doing down there. But because he couldn't see, his senses on that part became even more sensitive.

Then, he felt his tip was kissed and licked before entering something wet and warm. His abdomen tightened.

"Noel––!"

Noel felt the object inside his mouth bulge bigger. Isabel said it meant that the person was feeling good, so he became more enthusiastic sucking and wrapping it with his tongue. He moved his head up and down, swallowing the length as much as possible into his small mouth.

Frederic moved his hands and stripped off the pants in front of him. He couldn't let Noel do all the work and feel good all by himself.

He saw that Noel's tip was already leaking slightly. The color of his genital was similar to his complexion but with a pretty tint of pink.

Frederic grabbed Noel's hips and pulled it down towards him. He learned Noel's previous action and gently stroke it. He guided the tip into his mouth.

Noel felt his knees become weak from the pleasure. He moved one of his hands back. His smoke emerged and coated it for a few seconds. When it vanished, his hand was thoroughly lubricated. He shoved his finger into his rear and started preparing himself without stopping his mouth as he breathlessly moaned.

A moment later, Noel felt a twitch and a hot bitter liquid suddenly sprayed into his mouth. His body jolted and climaxed as well, staining Frederic's chest.

"Noel–!"

Frederic hurriedly moved Noel's body to the side and sat up. He saw his own semen spilling out from Noel's mouth and paled.

"Noel, spit it out. Quick."

He took his shirt closest to him to wipe Noel's mouth. But when he looked back, he saw Noel's throat move as he swallowed the liquid in his mouth. He even licked the residue around his mouth with his cat-like tongue.

"It's okay."

Frederic, "…"

Noel noticed Frederic's reddened ears and flustered expression. He glanced down, witnessing it get lively again. Frederic was still raring to go.

Noel crawled closer and climbed on Frederic's lap, "More?"

Frederic was still in a daze, "More…?"

Noel held Frederic's shaft and placed the tip on his dripping entrance. He hugged Frederic's neck with one arm as he moved down.

Frederic realized what he was doing and stopped him. He held Noel's face and wiped the tears from his eyes.

"Noel, you don't need to do this. I don't want you to force yourself."

Noel shook his head, "I'm not. I want this. I want…Eric," he looked at Frederic tearfully, "Eric don't want me?"

Frederic's heart clenched and squeezed Noel tightly, "Of course, I want you."

He moved back and placed Noel down on the bed in a comfortable position, "I'll do it. Please tell me if it hurts, okay?"

"Okay," Noel spread open his legs and held them up by his knees, "Eric, enter me."

Frederic's brain overheated.

How can he be so cute and erotic at the same time?!

Frederic's throat bobbed nervously. His tip was already inside from Noel's earlier effort. He took a deep breath and finally moved in.

Surprisingly, it went smoother than he thought. Noel's inside was very warm, soft, and slippery. It wrapped very tightly around his shaft, giving him immense pleasure. He could feel the walls contracting in excitement.

"Haa…Noel, you're so soft and warm." Frederic exhaled breathlessly.

Noel blushed, "Eric is also very hot and throbbing inside…"

"Can I move?"

Noel nodded, "Yes."

Frederic moved back his hips and slid his length back inside. It didn't take long for his hips to move by itself, chasing the pleasure from rubbing through the inner walls.

"Ah…Ahh…Ah…E…ric…feels…ahh…good…" Noel moaned.

"Noel…Noel…" Frederic bent down and kissed him, "I love you, Noel…"

Noel hugged Frederic's neck, "Love…Eric too. More…Give me…Ah–!!"

Frederic was surprised by Noel's sudden elation in his pitch, "Noel, what's wrong?"

"Something…" Noel was also confused.

Frederic moved, trying to hit the same spot from earlier. An electric shock went through Noel's body and his toes curled in tension.

"Ah! Not…there! ––!!"

He abruptly released from the stimulation and his hole tightened around Frederic.

"Kh!!" Frederic was caught off guard by the sudden tightness and was squeezed to cum.

He was stunned. He realized he probably found Noel's pleasure spot. Beneath him, Noel looked disoriented.

He didn't see Noel's face in his first climax. Noel's eyes were slightly out of focus. He couldn't keep his saliva from dripping out. Frederic licked them and entangled their tongue.

"I'm moving again, okay?"

Frederic kissed Noel's eyes soothingly before moving his hips again. The liquid inside made it more slippery and his movement sped up. He made sure to thoroughly reach the spot he just discovered while he used one hand to stroke Noel's length.

Noel was shocked awake by the intensity. He gripped Frederic's shoulders and cried desperately, "Ah! Eric–!! So fast! Not…Ah, Ngh, Both–Ah! Ah–Haa… Eric feels–Ah! Too good––Haa…Haa…Ahh~"

Noel's voice aroused Frederic's even more. His shaft inside Noel grew bigger and became rock hard. His motion didn't slow down as he bent down to tend to Noel's pink peaks. Their sweat mixed into one.

"Haa…I'm sorry, Noel. Ahh…My body can't stop," Frederic kissed and sucked obsessively, "I promise I'll clean you. You can sleep however long you want, so bear with me, okay?"

---

"So, how was your wedding night~?"

In the morning, Isabel came to send them off. The others have already returned to Alrgava at dawn, including Zaviel.

He looked at Noel sleeping deeply with puffed eyes in Frederic's arms and laughed knowingly.

Frederic sighed helplessly, "Lord Isabel, please do not teach Noel anything excessive."

"Hmm~?" Isabel was piqued, "Such as?"

"I-I cannot say…" Frederic looked away.

"Fufufu~ I understand," Isabel touched his cheek, "But I only taught him how to prepare himself and his partner before penetration. I don't want him to be traumatized by the activity I love so much."

Frederic, "…"

Frederic recalled all the things Noel did last night and felt dizzy again. Then…how did he know and do all those things?

"Frederic, don't forget that Noel is a demon, a devil. Our race follows our desire and instinct. One of the reasons why we are all excelled in bed," Isabel smiled meaningfully, "Anything he did to you is just him fulfilling what he desires. The more he loves you, the more he wants you and lusts over you. Isn't that a given?"

Isabel saw Frederic's face flushed and raised his eyebrows, "Now I'm curious. Come on, tell me the details. Don't be shy~"

Frederic hurriedly turned away and escaped, "It is getting late. I will excuse myself first with Noel. Have a pleasant day, Lord Isabel."

Isabel laughed and waved him farewell.

Loving and being loved is a really joyous thing~

--END--

Thank you for reading The Prince & His Sloth until the end! I hope you enjoyed Noel and Frederic's story. Rate or leave a review about your experience ❤!

Announcement
I'm starting a new BL book titled '[QT] Marrying My Master in Another World'. I hope you can love it as much as 'The Prince & His Sloth'!
39