Wealthy Guide
170 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fidel and I headed out using the map heading towards the Casino area of Dark City. I had expectations for this part of the City as I did when I first went to las vegas years ago for business. We moved together in silence as we worked our way through the early morning streets. As I walked through rapidly busier streets moments like this, I remembered all those trips to other places in the world for meetings.

I sighed with pleasure just before the streets started getting packed with more people. There were so many races that I could point anywhere and easily point in the direction of more than five different species. It was such an interesting thought and made me realize this world's size. It was an impressive thought as I looked around Dark City as both Fidel entered the darkest area of tCityity.

The City started to turn darker as the tall buildings blocked the early morning sun, and lamps and various colored signs only broke the darkness between these large buildings. It was the first time I saw it, and they were not electrical, but the signs were all glowing. Small lines went through them, and I realized that they resembled some of the wards I made in very loose terms. It was interesting to see, but Fidel pulled me back to reality with a simple tug on my shirt.

The look in her cold eyes told me she expected me to do something when I got here, and I couldn't agree more. "First, let's see what we can identify on these streets," I told her, getting a cold nod.

With that, we went around the towering buildings on this street. They were so tall that I knew the only time that sunlight would brighten the streets would be around noon. Street lanterns broke the darkness, and I saw colored lights in some of the towers toward the street. The windows pocketed, and I saw Scantily clad men and women in various windows of those towers and instantly recognized that we were in the red light district as well. I was surprised to realize that the building advertising these services was also Casinos.

I turned to Fidel after walking these streets a little to pull her into a random casino that looked, high class. The Tower was a beige color on the walls, and all the women in the windows played Casino games instead of looking like escorts. We entered inside, and the world around me seemed to change from that of Fantasy almost.

Inside, the casino floor was entirely made of marble, and the pillars made me realize that the first two floors were just the lobby of this casino. Entering deeper, a man in a suit came to talk to us, "Hello, Madam's." He greeted, "May I ask the reason for your visit to The Top's Casino?"

"Looking around and some gambling," I replied with a smile. "We are new to the city and found your place looking nice for a short day of recreation."

The man paused, looking Fidel over with an expression that didn't show much regard for her. Then he looked over me slowly before he nodded to himself and bowed, "Then let me show you the way," He said.

I thought the interaction was odd, but soon we were shown to a formation, and he said, "Through here is the main casino floor. Please, return when you have finished your recreation to the same portal. Enjoy your day, ladies." He stopped in front of this well-done arch.

Before we could move forward, a woman appeared from the archway where the formation was at. The woman was a well-manicured Cat woman dressed in a good-looking black dress that matched the fur we could see. A piercing was hanging from her almost triangle ears, and she looked annoyed. "Ahh, Sebastion," She said, exiting, "It seems that your casino did well against me today, stripping me of some minor wealth." Her voice seemed to have a soft purr behind it as she continued, "Still, your food today was simply marvelous. Please, give my compliments to the chef."

She stepped out as the man nodded, "I will pass on your regards to the chef. Please enjoy the rest of your day, Milady."

The Cat woman stepped passed us and looked over me. "You look cute," She said to me, "Maybe I will see you later," She purred before heading toward the exit.

It was a weird interaction, but when I turned to move toward the teleporter, I saw the man who showed us this teleporter looking at me more closely. "Enjoy your stay," He said when he noticed me looking at him and bowed.

Fidel stepped through without regard to the man, and I followed her a second later. The world twisted before I entered a new place. The world around me made me gasp. It was beautiful, with a jungle of plants decorating the walls. The decoration was immaculate, and I could see the wealth everywhere. I stepped out, seeing Fidel looking around with a cold gaze. In the middle of the room were a varying set of card games that I recognized in the real world. Men and women of various species were gambling, and I found the roulette table had a lot of people cheering a man as he put a pile of chips on the table.

I looked around and noticed that I was barely within the look of this casino as everyone else seemed to be dressed more formally than Fidel or myself. I pulled out some gold and headed toward the tables. Fidel joined me and looked around. I quickly found a blackjack table, and I moved toward it. Soon I was sitting with a woman and a man that both looked wealthy. I put down twenty gold, and the dealer turned it into the lowest chip value.

I sat there and decided to wait for a hand before putting down a chip. This earned a look of irritation from the man while the woman, who was an elf with more than five pricing in her ears, shot me a small smile. Soon both won their hands, and I put down the chip for the next hand. I watched what was dealt to me, and I frowned at the twelve I got. The man hit an eighteen before it was my turn. I hit, and I smiled as a nine turned mine to a twenty-one.

I needed pure luck as it seemed the amount of gold needed here would be high. I regretted not looking for something a little less fancy. The woman turned to me as she tapped the table with a seven before getting a four on the hit. "That was some nice luck, Succubus," The Elf said as she tapped the table.

A ten came out and gave her a twenty-one as well. The man frowned as the dealer flipped their card, which was a nine, before hitting a ten. Both the woman and I won our hands, and the man lost his money. I put down more money and smiled, "You seemed to have some luck yourself," I said.

The Elf smiled and turned to the man, "He is better," She said, "That human seems to win more often than not."

"Interesting," I said, turning to him.

"Bah, Seraiah, don't start bullshitting new people," The man snapped back.

I raised an eyebrow and put down both chips for the next hand. Seconds later, I smiled as I got a natural twenty-one which surprised me a lot. The man paid out instantly while the man and the woman had to hit. The Elf lost while the man won this hand. I put down only one chip for the next hand while I looked at the woman.

"How is everything around here," I said, "I heard the chef here is amazing."

The Elf smiled, "Oh, he is simply amazing. The Top's Casino is simply a place that everyone must eat at once in Dark City." As the dealer dealt out the next hand, she said, "Are you new here?" The Elf asked.

"Yes," I told her, "Is there anything you recommend here in Dark City?" I asked.

"Oh, that is delightful," The Elf said, her smile growing as I hit on my hand and ended up with twenty where I stayed. "I am Seraiah, as Richard rudely introduced me earlier."

"I am Ellisphasia, but all my friends call me Elli," I replied as she got a nineteen and stayed.

"Nice to meet you, Elli," Seraiah replied, "I am wondering as a succubus," Her voice trailed off, and I saw her looking down, and the man rolled his eyes.

"Oh, be quiet, Seraiah," The man said, "You only think about two things," He continued, his voice dripping with contempt, "Women and cards. Focus on the latter." He finished.

The dealer got himself a twenty-one and took all our chips, and I put down another chip. "Well, Seraiah," I replied, turning to her and looking at her slowly, "I would love a guide, and I don't see how visiting the local accommodations would detract from Dark City as a whole."

Seraiah looked slightly surprised, then looked at me harder with a lick of her lips. I felt like prey in front of her. She was in a dark blue dress, and her five gold earrings looked like they were worth a lot of cold with various jewels inlaid in them. Looking down, though, I noticed a slight bulge along her thigh.

"You make an interesting offer, Elli," Seraiah said as the game went to her after I got myself an eighteen before letting it turn to her. "I think I would love to show you around in a couple of hands. The Top's casino has some accommodations I would love to show you and the restaurant." She licked her lips, "Is this your friend?" She asked, looking at Fidel watching coldly.

"Yes," I told her.

"Bring her along," Seraiah said, and I saw the bulge in her skirt move, "I think I can show you both around some wonderous sights in Dark City."

"That sounds wonderful," I told her as the dealer busted and all our bets won. I smiled at her, "I would love to play a couple of more rounds before looking around the city."

A thrill went through me as I realized that I might have to pay with my body a little but that I got a wealthy local guide for that payment. I was also happy that I didn't have to look around the room too much for it either. Although I turned to the man who was frowning at Seraiah, I wondered why he glared at her so much.

The game continued and I put down more chips. I wondered in the back of my head if Seraiah was a good pick or just the first pick.

 


Thank you for reading. If you would like to support me you can on my Patreon @ www.Patreon.com/Madjic

Or you can find various books on Amazon Such as:

Life of a Dominant Futanari

I Sissified My Step Bro

A Damaged Innocent Futanari

The Bullied Masochist Futanari

Galaxy Hunter Online

3