Shower thoughts
121 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Logging out, I quickly took to Gabby's room after rinsing off sweat, and soon I was moaning under her hands. Gabby told me about how she was going through the beginner village; to be honest, there wasn't much going on. She was still learning the basics of combat even though she didn't really want to learn them. It seemed demoralizing for her, and I could understand that.

On the other hand, my body was losing those phantom sensations as her magical fingers sought and destroyed the muscle group showing the least bit of resistance. I moaned on the table and told her that Victoria and I were doing other things. Thinking about the potential of having Gabby and Li become our shop owners was still running in my head, although I felt a little embarrassed that they would see me in such a revealing outfit every day.

Though Gabby finished massaging me without even thinking about it, and Victoria was smiling as she entered, only to stop and say, "My Bedroom. Your outfit awaits," with a dark smile that promised so much. I went into her room, my cock throbbing a little, and I saw a little black dress this time and stockings. This time though, I noticed there was no underwear, and I blushed as I realized that she wanted me to go commando. Instead of dressing at first, I went to the bathroom dripping wet with oils as I headed into the bathroom. I turned on the water and quickly zoned out, thinking.

The water poured down on me as I thought about the game world. We had many issues going on right now, and Gold funds were soon going to be a major one if things continued as they were going. We would need to find a constant stream of gold, silver, Copper, and the worst way to make money was working. The best way was to make others work for you and take in a cut of the profits. I hadn't excelled in business because I worked the hardest. I quickly invested in those worth investing instead of working to the bone. That was what brought me to where I am today, and I couldn't help but think about the current advantages that I had in the game world.

Charisma, that was what helped me in the real world, getting others to want to invest in things that I wanted to invest in as well. In the game world, though, it worked differently from the real world. Maybe I could get someone to make stuff for me without even paying them in the end if I had enough charisma. I would need to look into these things while still searching for more information. I needed to make a priority list of things that we needed to do and things that we wanted to be done. I think all of us would need to make a list, and one of them is getting stronger. I had one advantage for that that others in our group didn't have.

I could have sex with more powerful people in order to get levels. All my abilities had nothing to do technically with combat directly. I was a support character build, which was also important in combat but essential outside combat. I didn't want to blow my own ego out of proportion, but I needed to look at things realistically. I needed more support characters that could be useful to do things like gathering information. We also needed a core of strength if the conversation with Seraiah was correct.

If she was correct, as soon as we started to take some of the business anywhere in Dark city, we would start affecting interests, and Mistress would only have so much say. She scared even the Incubus into submission, and I knew that she was powerful, to say the least. I had no idea where to start with Iona's quest to find her homeland to visit it. She had been in stasis for who knew how long, and that was a serious issue. I had no idea how she was captured, and it would require more conversations with her to get some more baseline down.

I needed more people to gather more information, which required a loyal following of people who could do more than combat. I needed people to gather information and to have people make things so that others could explore while gathering more information about me. The world of Grand adventure online seemed more complex than I originally believed. I needed more information overall, and that meant that I needed to do more than just research online before logging in. I already had some information that I doubted others knew since the game was so new.

Maybe I was falling behind on that, too, and wondered if I should get someone to compile all the information on the internet. If I did that, it would be gathering only information that others had already learned, which would be a problem. The real important information people would keep to themselves meant that I needed subordinates that I trusted.

I didn't even realize I was frowning as my mind spun and I thought about things that needed to be done. "Maybe NPCs would be the best way to move forward," I said as my mind continued wandering. I could keep them out of the hands of other organizations in the real world, stopping a source of potential leaks, and the Computer AI was impressive, to say the least, in the game world. If I went that route I could gather a following that no organization in the real world could penetrate on this side. That was a hard way to go, and it would create an issue of missing out on talent in our real world, plus theories that only real humans knew and those in the game world wouldn't know. Management talent was fostered every day in the real world, and giving that up would be reckless and stupid.

My frown turned even deeper, but if I mixed the two and had someone watching over these managers, it might help out. My thoughts suddenly cut off as I felt soft hands touch my shoulders, and I looked up to see Victoria in all her glory. Her breasts looked luscious, and my cock started to swell a little, looking at those hard nipples.

"You thinking about something?" Victoria asked, her expression a little worried.

"Yes," I replied, leaning back since I hadn't even realized I had both arms crossed on the wall as I was lost in thought. "I was thinking about creating an organization in Grand adventure online and using that to create many avenues forward for the group and us."

"Ah, Efficient," Victoria said, "Are you sure you want to do that?" Victoria asked a couple of seconds later.

"What do you mean?" I asked as she stepped into the shower with me. Without thought, her arms wrapped around my neck as mine wrapped around her waist, and I could feel her amazing ass on the bottom of my arms as I held her hips lightly. Our faces were mere inches from each other as she smiled wryly.

"I mean that you already created a large organization in the real world and once you finished, you grew depressed once it was complete. Do you want to do that all over again?" Victoria asked. "I mean, think about it. You reached the height of the world, became a multi-billionaire, and completed the goals that you wanted to reach all before you turned forty. You grew depressed and became a recluse without anything to live for. What if you do the same in Grand adventure online?"

I frowned and sighed, "I don't know," I told her, "I will need to think about it. I have only even just begun to think more seriously about Grand adventure online, and I am not sure what path to take. I feel the drive to play, and I want to excel with everyone. That is all I know at the moment," I replied, and Victoria smiled and kissed my lips.

"Okay, Don't think about that for now then," Victoria told me, "We need to have dinner soon," Victoria told me, and I nodded.

"Thanks; I guess I should get ready," I replied.

Victoria's smile turned dark, and she asked, "You like the clothes I chose for you?"

I blushed, "Arnt you missing some pieces to what is set out?" I asked.

Victoria kissed me again and whispered in my ear, and I trembled lightly. "No, I didn't. I want them to be a peek away from accidentally seeing my man's cock. I want you to feel my hand sliding up your dress and playing with your cock if I so choose while we eat," Her smile was wicked, and her kiss stopped me from replying.

Dinner was definitely interesting without Victoria touching me once. She teased me instead, making me think that she was about to touch me, only to stop at the last second, making me miss all those touches, and I felt my cock throbbing under that dress as we listened to Li talk about the village or town she entered.

Not one thing stayed in my head before Victoria, and I headed to the bedroom. I knew that she had wicked thoughts for me there, and I trembled in anticipation.

----

Mini announcement. Check out my new book Galaxy Hunter Online. Thank you all for your support and comments and votes. It means a lot!

1