A night Together
171 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I felt Victoria's presence as I wore a little black dress. A slight breeze under the dress, although I knew it was completely imaginary. I was inside my condo, and there was no way that a random draft was moving through. What I felt instead was Victoria's gaze on me, which made my cock throb a little as I anticipated what was going to happen next.

Victoria kissed my neck lightly, her hair tickling my shoulder and chin lightly as she stood behind me, bending down to kiss. I tilted my head to allow her easier access and her lips opened up, and her tongue teased my neck, sending shivers down my spine and making my cock throb even more.

In my head, I doubted during dinner that Gabby or Li saw that I was missing my panties, but Victoria gave me glances the entire time and sometimes moved her hand to touch my leg with her hand or her leg. I had been ramping up for the moment that we entered back into the bedroom to have some additional fun. Victoria pulled me back into her, and both her breasts pressed against my ears as she stood tall again.

"Richelle," Victoria said as I heard her heartbeat thumping in my ears. "I am going to bend you over tonight and have some fun. I will make you my slut, and you only have one chance to back out." Her voice was sultry, and I turned around and looked up into her blue eyes.

Victoria gazed down at me, and her hair blanketed us, allowing us both to only see each other through the light that came through her blonde hair. Our eyes met, and I pushed myself up and captured her lips with my own. I wasn't about to back out and hurt her just because she wanted to have fun. Not so long ago, I would have done so without much thought before I played Grand Adventure Online. I do not know if the game affected me, but I liked being this close to Victoria.

Our lips met, and I answered her question without saying a single word. I felt Victoria deepening the kiss, and our lips were locked, and our tongues played with each other. We lost ourselves in each other for moments and enjoyed the other's embrace for several moments before we broke the kiss. "Now go to the bed, Richelle; I plan to make you mine tonight and again and again in the future. I am sure that you will be enjoying every moment of this." Victoria said with self-confidence that didn't have much foundation.

We were best friends and only lost contact for a few years, but it seemed Victoria had watched me for a long time. I also knew that look of a promise on her face, and my cock was hard under the dress with nothing to cover it. The head of my dick poked into the light black fabric showing off that I was just as turned on as the nipples poking out through her white top. Victoria walked into the closet as I moved towards the bed, and I was unsure how to deal with myself.

Victoria was in the closet for several moments before she came out with her hard cock, a replica of the one in the game. Her breasts were traced out with black straps that went across her flat stomach and moved down to her core and spread the lips tracing it was a half inch of fabric that only emphasized her pussy. My cock twitched as I stood by the bed. Victoria commanded the attention of the room, especially mine, as she strode forward, her breasts lightly bouncing for me as she closed the distance and she looked me up and down.

I didn't even notice the bottle of lube in her hand until she pulled it up and started to pour a generous amount of lube onto her cock. A lot of it poured down her cock and onto the floor, but neither of us cared as her white hand began to stroke the length of her cock, and I noticed her biting back a moan as she looked at me with a lust-filled gaze. "Hands on the bed, Slut," Victoria ordered, "Present to me your little rosebud, Slut."

The insults did little to affect me but prep me even more for what was to come, and I turned around, no longer looking at Victoria. Seconds later, I was putting my hands on the bed and felt a thrill go through me as Victoria pushed up my dress, exposing my ass. I felt her hands rube me lightly and spread my ass cheeks a little. A moment later, I felt her slightly cold cock glide its way up and press against my ass. Insertion came faster than my brain recognized.

I cried out, and my cock throbbed as she hit my sweet spot, and my cock hit my stomach lightly as she pushed herself deeper into me. My rectum stretched around her veiny girth as my brain caught up and recognized what was happening to me. In the end, I knew exactly what was happening to me, and I moaned as I felt Victoria start to back out with a light moan of her own. Suddenly I cried out again as her hand came down hard on my ass, sending a shiver of pain as her cock hit my sweet spot yet again as she pulled out. She paused for a moment before she began to push back in, and I moaned again.

Victoria began to move faster and faster as she held my hips in place, moving with her own till I felt her hips slap against my ass, and I moaned as I felt her push deeper than before. I heard her moan, but my head was filled with pleasure as my cock throbbed, and I moaned louder as she pulled back and began to fuck harder and harder. I cried out, and my mind blanked out as my cock throbbed without cumming. Moments passed, and her cock slid in and out hot on my sweet spot before I even recognized that I dry orgasmed as Victoria continued to pound my ass, my arms slipped up, and I fell against the soft blankets.

Victoria didn't let me escape, and I heard her say, "I'm not done with you yet, Richelle!"

I felt my arms pulled back, and no longer was I tangled in the blankets. Instead, I was up in the air, and I could see my cock dangling in the air, throbbing with excitement, leaking a clear white liquid as Victoria continued to compound my ass harder and harder, making me scream out her name without thought. I felt so much pleasure that I came again with my cock releasing only more precum in a large glob down onto the floor.

My arms were behind me, and Victoria controlled my body, and before I even knew it, I was pushing back against her, my cock throbbing to the next orgasm. I cried out, "Victoria, Right there," As my cock throbbed harder and harder, and my mind was almost blank with nothing but the pleasure of her cock deep inside me. Suddenly before I could even control it, my cock and balls throbbed, and I released my load onto the bed and blankets without thought.

Victoria was ruthless as I came, and she pulled my arms back, and suddenly with a burst of speed, her hips clapped against my ass harder with a smack in less than a second sending me into another orgasm, blanking my head harder than before as I cried out for her. Victoria responded and sped up her movements, and my world centered around my ass, and I cried out again and again.

Victoria cried out, and I felt her legs tremble against my own as she shoved her cock balls deep into me. We moaned together, and she paused and let go of my arms, and I slipped down and fell to the bed. I was breathing heavily as the cock slipped from my ass, and I turned my head, seeing Victoria looming over me, her breasts jiggling as she breathed heavily, and her lust-filled gaze was looking at me. The smile on her face was one of happiness, and she leaned down and pulled me onto my side as I felt her slide up behind me. Her arm held up a leg, and I felt her cock probing my ass again a second later. "I'm not done with you yet, Richelle!" Victoria exclaimed.

I felt her push into my ass from behind, and I moaned as I felt her other hand slip under my neck. Her hand turned my head, and our lips locked in an embrace as her hips began to thrust into me. I could barely even control myself as my cock flopped around as she hit my sweet spot repeatedly, bringing me closer to yet another orgasm with each thrust. I could barely reciprocate with my own tongue as she invaded my mouth while I felt her legs trembling a little as she began to reach yet another orgasm as she plundered my ass.

I cried out into her lips as my balls throbbed, and my cock jumped up in a useless effort as Victoria sent me into yet another dry orgasm that rocked my world. Victoria moaned back as I pushed back into her, as she thrust into me even harder, taking her pleasure from my ass as her cock fucked us both.

Cries sounded into the night, and liquids sprayed as we both orgasmed again and again. I lost track of how many times she came or how many dry orgasms I had, let alone how many times I released my seed over us both. It was a night of pleasure and fun, and we passed out in each other's embrace with a large dildo linking us together.


 

 

You can support me at www.Patreon.com/Madjic

Thank you for enjoying my works of Kink!

1