Tonight’s activity
385 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up in the morning after a long night was always nice, with Victoria waking up somehow in my arms. We all went out to challenge each other tonight, and Li was in charge of it, with Gabby seemingly helping out. I was looking forward to it and hoped they had something I could make Victoria lose in. I still had not come up with something that would get her back without being overly evil. Some I knew wouldn't even faze her in the end. It was difficult to come up with punishments for her that wouldn't equally punish me in some way.

This morning we were both a little run dry from the prior night. Instead, I now wore an overly pink tank top with pink yoga pants that had Victoria smiling. We had already showered the sexual fluids off ourselves before joining Li and Gabby in the gym. I started to do some free weights as I felt like mixing things up while Victoria was running on a treadmill. Gabby was in front of the mirrors practicing some shuffle dance which I could tell she was practicing a lot lately as I had seen improvement. On the other hand, Li was working on some lower back strength and rowing.

Everyone was in their own little zone as we worked out for about an hour or so before Li left the room to go start breakfast. I finished my weights after a while and finished working out. My arms were a little sore, but I thought of something that would be helpful. I hadn't felt muscle fatigue once when playing Grand Adventure Online. I smiled at that thought and left the gym in order to head back to my room. I opened my room door and found an outfit with a note on the top of my bed.

I shook my head, headed into my bathroom, and started wiping the sweat off and fully cleaning myself. As I did so, I felt my ass still twitching a little from last night's fun. I remembered how many times I was taken and felt a faint blush crossing my face. Again I was reminded of the fact that I now took pleasure in sex instead of being uncaring towards it. I liked it and the intimate times mattered, and I believed I could now understand what all the hype was about compared to before.

I shook my head and got dressed in the little black crop top that showed most of my stomach that had traces of abs and the white hot pants that went with it, along with a pair of blue panties and a bra that went along with it. The visual of just the little blue straps being visible came along with it. I stepped out of my bedroom. I quickly walked into the kitchen with my new getup, and both Li and Gabby stared at me for a moment. I was surprised when Gabby blushed a little, whereas Li was calmer. Li continued to set out food and platted them while I moved to go sit down.

Gabby turned to me with that faint blush and said, "Hey, Richelle," Her voice trailed off a little meekly, "Um, Can I ask you to wear underwear next time we are at dinner? Although I have seen you," She coughed, "I usually do that at work, not at home. Plus, with Victoria teasing you," Her voice trailed off, and I felt my face blushing more than ever before.

It took me a moment as I thought we had gotten away with it, but my blush disappeared quickly, and I nodded. "Sorry if we made you feel uncomfortable," I told her instead of regaining my faculty, "Victoria can be very naughty," I told them simply, and Li started to laugh while gabby just chuckled. Moments later, Victoria came into the room in a lab coat and sat down. She looked at the two laughing women and turned to me, and I replied to her questioning gaze, "They noticed yesterday."

Victoria chuckled, "Well, That is too bad, I wanted to keep my man's things to myself, but risky play comes with a large risk of being caught," Victoria replied. "Question is, ladies, Did you truly dislike me playing with your boss a little in front of you," Victoria said with a large smile.

What came next was two blushes from both women, which they turned away. It answered her question without a doubt, and I felt shock roll through my system as Li said, "Well, Dinner is served. How about we talk about what we are going to be doing tonight?"

The question was a blatant cover-up, but it seemed Gabby grabbed hold of it and grinned. "We decided that something like laser tag with unintentional factors was a little hard to work on. So I did some research and found a glow-in-the-dark mini putt place and Bowling. We can go to either, and it is in an expensive mall so we won't have nearly as many kids. In fact, I booked the whole place and ensured there was a bartender so we would not have to worry about others while we drink. How does that sound?" She asked and looked at me, "Hopefully, on your bill?" She requested, and I chuckled, accepting the change in the subject as it was something I didn't want to think about now.

"Sure, I will pay, I already told you I would," I replied, and two bright smiles showed up on their faces as the topic fully changed. "As for Mini putt and Bowling," I sighed and turned to look at Victoria, who was smiling,

"Well, don't come in last then, Richelle!" Victoria announced with a huge grin, and I sighed.

"We all are getting last place. Hopefully, she is out of practice on her putting game. I doubt it, though, since most times when you are talking to investors, it is while golfing. I am not bad myself, but I might be able to compete when it comes to Bowling. I hope you ladies are good at it, though." I told them simply, and both Li and Gabby turned to look at Victoria.

"I have to play well with investors. I also need to be good enough to know when to miss and things like that. I am not a pro, but my best part in golf is putting, and we used to compete in mini-putting back in the day. I never got last in it, and Bowling was only once when that random person tripped me 'accidentally.'" We both scoffed at that.

One time in the middle of a competition in college, a random person tripped Victoria, and she broke her leg. We all took the opportunity to score more points than her, and she couldn't play. We hadn't allowed not being able to participate in stopping us before, and so she took her first major loss in Bowling. As a bunch of competitive young adults, we wouldn't miss an opportunity to do that. I think Tyler won that game and made her not wear a bra and panties for a week after she recovered. No one was going to subject an injured person to punishment while they are still injured. Where was the fun in that?

"The number of looks I had on and off Campus with that punishment had men coming up to me for weeks. I cannot believe how big of a deal it is to men that a woman isn't wearing a bra." Victoria shook her head and looked at me.

I chuckled, "That was a bit of a low blow, but you also took advantage of being unable to play on Tom and me, so you couldn't complain." I told her, and Gabby and Li looked at us, reminding of our adventures when young.

"Didn't hear me complaining," Victoria replied with a sly smile.

"Yes, we did," I said, pointing at her breasts, "All week, you complained about the size of your breasts and how you wished you were flat."

"Oh, yeah," Victoria blushed, and the girls chuckled, but I could see sympathy as Li finished putting down plates of food for everyone.

"Well," Li said, adding herself in again, "I can understand that. I don't have breasts your size, but my new Drow form, I started understanding quickly how much they pull at your back when working." Li said.

Gabby nodded, and the conversation continued while we ate. It wasn't a very engaging conversation as the girls started talking about bras and other complaints men didn't have. I didn't mind, though, as I let my mind wander as I ate. Soon I was finished, and the girls were still chatting.

I quickly interjected for a moment letting Victoria know that I was going to jump online after looking at some emails. Victoria, in return, gave me a deep gaze and looked me over for a moment before nodding. "See you soon," Victoria said, and she reached up and pulled me down for a quick peck on the lips before letting me go and returning to their conversation on various feminine products.

I walked out and checked my emails, and I didn't find anything interesting, so I got up and left my computer. Quickly I walked over back into my bedroom and got into the pod, watching the lid close. It was time to become a sexy Succubus again, and it was time to see what we were going to do with ourselves.

 


 

 

You can support me at www.Patreon.com/Madjic

Thank you for enjoying my works of Kink!

1