Supervise
167 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up; it didn't take long for everyone to get up except Viccy, who hadn't logged in quite yet. It seemed that something must have happened with an experiment or got caught up in her conversation with Li and Gabby, which wasn't like her.

Still, there wasn't much being delayed as Gloom attacked me and brought Iona into it as I ate her pussy out to get her warmed up and moaned as she rubbed her clit up and down my face. Quickly I found my ass being opened up, making me moan as I felt Iona slowly penetrate me as Gloom rode my face even harder. My cock was hard as I got fucked hard from behind before Gloom said something to Iona I didn't hear, and soon I was lying on the bed beside Viccy's sleeping body.

Moments later, Gloom hopped up onto my cock and penetrated herself while Iona took me from behind. I cried out and quickly released into Gloom, who slapped me before starting to ride my cock even while rope after rope of semen entered into her. Iona took my ass hard and shoved herself into me while muttering something that I couldn't hear as the world turned white.

I was lost overall in the moment when I suddenly heard Viccy's voice, "Oh, Seems I woke up late to this party," She commented, and I moaned in reply.

We made a record of how fast we finished this morning as Iona and Viccy both blew at least one load while Gloom was happily satisfied after milking several orgasms from me. We made it to have breakfast that was close to lunch as well before we discussed what to do today.

"Naughty and I will partner up today and look into completing some basic quests and gathering information," Viccy said as we began the discussion, and she smiled, "I think you need to smoodge more among the wealthy and find some furniture for our new base of operations. If we go with your plan, we need connections and financial support, and you are the best for that. This means we need you to make the house look good and be able to have guests. This also means that you need a workshop for your side profession. If any of us can take an experience loss as well and catch up, it is you because of your Racial skill," Viccy continued, "This allows us the best of both worlds at the moment."

I listened to her logic, couldn't fault it, and nodded but didn't like it too much. I put my tongue in my cheek and replied, "Take Fidel and Gloom with you if you're going to complete quests."

"Why?" Viccy asked.

I looked around and chuckled, "I want to spend some alone time with Iona personally since we haven't chatted in a bit alone. Also, I think your argument is sound, but we cannot have Fidel and Gloom falling behind either. That coupled with the fact that I need someone strong with me if I have issues or if I go smoodge, I have a strong-looking protector with me that can tank. With my abilities, it makes more sense for me to go with Iona or Naughty bunny than anyone else," I told her, and Viccy nodded as everyone looked at us, deciding things for the group.

"Although I dislike you two deciding what we do today without consulting us," Iona said, making a solid point, "I also agree that this is for the best."

Fidel nodded stoically while Gloom nodded happily, "I have had my action and my needs for me being in heat out of the way. I think this is the best plan as well," Gloom finished, and it was decided.

In silence, we ate while I thought about where to get furniture. I could tell that Iona was happy that I decided to take a day alone with her. Lately, we were always in a group, and I knew that she loved saving the damsel. It was an interesting kink that I could understand as I had to rely on her regarding combat. It was the curse of my class until I reached the peak of the illusionist class, and before I knew it, I started to practice the chants I needed to create illusions. I hadn't needed to use them a lot lately, and I started to chant a neutral chant of the current world around me.

We left the Inn not long later, and I continued to practice with a neutral chant when Iona finally interrupted me and asked, "So what are we going to start with?"

I turned to her, letting the mana fall, and smiled, "Furniture," I told her, "We at least need to have a place to sleep and a place to cook. We are going to get the bare minimum while the others do the fun things. It is better that they start to develop some connections in the Adventure community, though, as we will be here a while." I told her in thought, "Still, as your princess," I began and saw her dark look of lust as I said, "We need a proper base where we are not wasting our funds and enough security to feel safe. I think starting at a general store would be for the best and finding out how much we can purchase." I finished.

Iona nodded and continued to look at me dark with lust. I smiled, and I walked ahead of her to show her my ass swinging back and forth before we came to a local general store near our new base location. Instantly I looked around and found out the price for the bed, which was much more reasonable than I expected. It seemed that furniture was a more reasonable cost, and we began discussing the kitchen, which skyrocketed the price much faster than I expected.

The problem was that I wanted to future-proof the base, which was a mistake that I would have to rectify because it wasn't important for us to have the best of the best kitchen. I realized this was a habit from the real world I developed. I was used to having the best instead of something that gets the job done. After all, I had the money in the real world, which I didn't have in-game. So instead, we went with an old used stove that would need to be used outside instead of inside. It was much cheaper at five gold coins instead of the five hundred gold coins of a basic Mana-based stove and oven that was available in the store.

Quickly following a new mindset, I started to get some old shelving and cutlery for our place, which totaled just under a hundred gold, including the bedding, which was the most expensive since I insisted on something good and large for us all. We only needed one bed, and there were six of us who needed to fit on it. The big expense was that it would also be custom.

The man we purchased from told me that they would bring the custom mattress by the end of today because we purchased it early while the Carpenter was going to travel over to make it as soon as the order came in. So instead of going anywhere today, Iona and I went to the base with a man and a cart full of the new furniture we purchased.

Entering our new base, the man went to work upstairs in the master bedroom while Iona and I worked on setting up the workshop and the kitchen, and the place we would eat. To be honest, it was mostly Iona while I supervised and made comments on if things were out of place, and it wasn't long till we just watched the carpenter work.

A couple of hours later, someone called out, and I got the mattress delivered, and he helped me bring it upstairs. He bid us farewell as Iona moved the mattress out of the way. Not long later, the Carpenter smiled and bid us farewell after cleaning up after himself, and we had a new large bed in our base where we could sleep.

We followed the man out of the house, and we closed the base up tight behind him before reentering the house and looking at each other. I grinned and looked Iona up and down, "I think the two of us can break into the house a little since I don't think there is anything else that we can do with this day after supervising the furniture people." I told her and closed the distance.

I smiled as I kissed her and stepped back, shaking my ass in her face seeing her dark look. I had her hook, line, and sinker at the moment, and I grinned. I would make sure that we had some 'quality' time together today.

 

------------

Announcement:

Thank you for Reading. Just a heads up, I have released two new short stories on Amazon Kindle Unlimited. If you are interested, you can look up the stories:

 

Stories of a Futanari S ranked Adventurer: Meeting a Pair

The Rich Girls Futanari Maid is a Masochist: Discovery

 

Check them out if you're interested. Thank you all again for enjoying my story. Please Comment, Rate, and Review the Story if you are interested in doing so

 

If you enjoy my works, you can support me by going to my Patreon.com/madjic Or purchasing my books at:

Week 1:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B096QTS87W?notRedirectToSDP=1&ref_=dbs_mng_calw_0&storeType=ebooks

Week 2:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09LT9S2G8?notRedirectToSDP=1&ref_=dbs_mng_calw_1&storeType=ebooks

Week 3:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B53S7SWT?ref_=dbs_p_pwh_rwt_anx_cl_1&storeType=ebooks

Week 4:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BT4Z73N5?ref_=dbs_p_pwh_rwt_anx_cl_1&storeType=ebooks

Week 5:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CD2DF3W3

Week 6:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CW1K1ZGD

1