A Night Out Part 1
132 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Iona left me dripping with Semen and breathing heavily after breaking in the house. It wasn't until late, and my ass was sore, that the other ladies came back, and we began to cook some food that they had brought back from the quest.

We didn't cook for long before the other girls cleaned up a bit, and we all went to bed and logged off. It was a quick night, and we didn't discuss much after the ladies came back. My mind was filled with the need to start leveling up, but I knew that I was probably going to need to do some warding first on the base.

As the pod lid lifted, I stretched and got out. I heard my phone ringing. I got up and headed over but didn't quite make it in time for the phone. I looked and noticed my Daughter had called, so I quickly called her back. "Hey, Honey!" I exclaimed, having not heard from her in a little bit. "How has school been treating you?" I asked.

"It is a university, so it hasn't been the easiest, but I have been keeping up. How have you been doing, dad?" She replied back with a question, and I smiled.

"I am doing better, I think," I replied truthfully, "We got a Massuse and someone to meal plan and cooks for us now. Li and Gabby are their names. But overall, my mood has increased, and I haven't had many depressive moments lately. I have some motivation again, I guess, although I am not sure." I told her.

"That is really good to hear," My Daughter replied happily, "I feel better after you said that. How is it living with victoria?" She asked.

"Good," I told her and felt a blush on my cheeks. "We have been getting along even better than expected. Reminisce about school sometimes and getting into some of our old antics."

"You are actually going out sometimes?" My Daughter replied, surprised.

"Yup," I confirmed, "I think you should join us for a round next week or the one after that. We are betting the loser has to do what the winner says." I told her.

"You told me a bunch of those stories. Some bad things happened you told me to some of your friends because of that. But I am sure as more mature adults; the demands are not as bad." My Daughter said as I looked down at myself.

I was still looking feminine and didn't feel bad about it, but it also reminded me that it wasn't the most mature of choices on Victoria's end. "Yeah," I said a moment off, "We are being much more mature about it as adults."

There was a pause on the other end, which stretched for a moment. "Should I come back home and visit dad?" She asked, and I froze.

"Nah," I replied a little faster this time but made sure to wait for a half second to respond. "You are still getting used to university, and you will fall behind on the game if you come," I said, wincing.

"Daddy," She replied slowly, "I am level thirteen right now. I am kicking ass and sure to be among the top. I have been working hard to level up quickly, so there is no way for you to be beating me."

Her self-confidence was high, and she was a level higher than me. I winced harder and replied, "You are at a higher level than me. I had to switch questing areas, and I am still getting used to the difference. But we did buy ourselves a base that we plan on building up," I told her with a grin, and I heard her scoff with envy.

"That isn't such a big deal," She said a moment later after her scoff, and I knew she was jealous. My Daughter was a little obvious with her slight inflection when she wished she had something of her own. I heard it a lot when I first adopted her, but it slowly changed from coming out so often. The little tell was something that I had caught onto early and tested to see if she was faking. Now I knew that she was genuine I loved catching her with it. "A base can also be a liability." She finished.

"Yup, I plan on doing something about that, but I am working on it for now. I like the game, though. Thank you, honey," I told her honestly, and I could hear her soften.

"Thanks, dad; I am glad you are feeling better. I wish I could see you soon, but I have two projects this weekend to finish for two classes." My Daughter said sadly.

"It is okay; I will see you soon, okay, Winter break isn't far away either, and we can talk about getting you another pod for here when you visit," I told her. "Still, I got to get going. Don't want to ruin Gabby's plans for us."

"Okay, Dad, Have fun, and I will be dropping by when I can. Call me more often, too, okay?" She replied.

"I will try to, honey," I replied. I heard her hang up, and I walked out. My ass wasn't nearly as sensitive as it was yesterday, but there was no massage today, probably. A moment later, I heard Victoria calling me, and I turned to see her stepping out of her room.

"Hey, Your daughter was calling; you pick up?" Victoria asked.

"Yup, Just talked to her," I said with a smile.

"Good, Come in and shower while I pick your outfit for tonight. I am looking forward to seeing you out on the town as a Richelle," Victoria replied with a smile, and her coy smile made me throb a little.

I followed her in and stripped, jumping into the shower on my own. Roughly fifteen minutes later, after washing, I stepped out to see a black dress with strappy high heels that went up the ankles a little. I blushed looking at it and seeing the little dress; I knew it would finish high on my thighs which was the reason there were stockings and a garter belt to match in black. I blushed thinking about wearing it, and Victoria was smiling, "Go ahead, put it on, Richelle," She said, coming over and wrapping her bare arms around me as I noticed she was online in a purple bra and panties now. "I want to see you wearing it, and I want to reward you later tonight." She purred in my ear, making me a little hard downstairs.

"Okay," I replied and slowly put on the outfit starting with the black matching lace underwear, then the garter belt, followed by the stockings, which Victoria helped show me how to attach to the garter belt. I was blushing red as I stood in front of the mirror while Victoria watched.

"You look amazing," Victoria commented.

"Thank you," I blushed before I grabbed the black dress, and I looked really good. Victoria then followed me into the bathroom, and soon I was looking like Richelle, ready for a night out, and I couldn't help but feel a little shame but a lot more thrill. It felt like the first time I dressed like this before leaving the house. The Date night with Victoria didn't count as we changed there, and I felt my cheeks heat.

"Oh, Yeah," Victoria said, "You look amazing. Tomorrow night I have something planned too for a date night. I didn't want to do it yesterday, and it seemed it might have slipped your mind as well," She commented, and I blushed as I had forgotten.

Victoria leaned close and kissed my ear as she stood behind me, "I have something fun planned," She whispered into my ear softly, "I am sure we both will enjoy it."

The promise rang in my ear as I watched her step back in the mirror and leave the bathroom. I followed her out, and Victoria headed to the closet. "Time for me to dress, Go ahead and talk to Gabby and Li. They should have already contacted the Limo driver."

I nodded and headed out of the bathroom, and moments later, I saw two stunning expressions as both women looked at me, surprised. Li was in a red dress that you could move in. Gabby was in a green dress that hugged her body lightly but went down to her ankles with a slit up to her thigh to facilitate movement. Both were bare-legged and looked good with matching shoes.

Li looked really good, and I smiled looking at them, "You both look beautiful," I said in a more feminine voice.

Both smiled before replying, "You look good, Richelle." I blushed a little in response without thought. "Where is Victoria?" Li followed up, and I turned to look behind me.

"She helped with the makeup, so," I let my voice trail off, and both nodded.

"Your driver is here, and we can get going at any time. We both logged out a little early to get ready. Looking forward to playing and dressing up a little." Gabby gushed, and I nodded.

"You both look amazing, and it is better than just being homebodies all the time. Or so I am told," I added with a wry smile, and both chuckled dutifully.

Moments later, Victoria came out in a Purple dress that matched mine, and the girls gushed, "Oh, you look so good!" Gabby said, seeing her, and Li followed it up a second later with something similar, and I smiled, looking at her.

We linked arms, and Victoria pointed to the door, "Shall we head out?" She asked.

"Let us head out," Gabby said, blushing a little for an unknown reason.

Minutes later, we were in the parade and in the Limo, with my driver looking a little confused. Still, I had given the lady permission to use his services, so he got in the car, and soon we were off. I was blushing as I realized that an associate that I had known for years didn't recognize me dressed like a woman.

I wasn't sure how I felt about that.

My feelings stayed in turmoil shortly as we drove down New York streets.

 

------------

Announcement:

Thank you for Reading. Just a heads up, I have released two new short stories on Amazon Kindle Unlimited. If you are interested, you can look up the stories:

 

Stories of a Futanari S ranked Adventurer: Meeting a Pair

The Rich Girls Futanari Maid is a Masochist: Discovery

 

Check them out if you're interested. Thank you all again for enjoying my story. Please Comment, Rate, and Review the Story if you are interested in doing so

 

If you enjoy my works, you can support me by going to my Patreon.com/madjic Or purchasing my books at:

Week 1:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B096QTS87W?notRedirectToSDP=1&ref_=dbs_mng_calw_0&storeType=ebooks

Week 2:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09LT9S2G8?notRedirectToSDP=1&ref_=dbs_mng_calw_1&storeType=ebooks

Week 3:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B53S7SWT?ref_=dbs_p_pwh_rwt_anx_cl_1&storeType=ebooks

Week 4:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BT4Z73N5?ref_=dbs_p_pwh_rwt_anx_cl_1&storeType=ebooks

Week 5:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CD2DF3W3

Week 6:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CW1K1ZGD

1