A night out Part 2
140 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We stepped out at the place that Gabby picked for the night. The entire place had been rented out for the night, and I pulled myself out of the limo feeling a slight draft that I wasn't used to yet. We all got out and quickly went inside. With fall quickly approaching, no one wanted to stay outside. My cheeks flushed as we entered as I knew from the outside it looked like four women heading inside for some fun together.

My heated cheeks lasted till we got inside and quickly moved to the elevator. "Okay, twelfth floor, and the place should be empty with only a few employees to run the place." Gabby said with a smile, "You know how much of a Goddess I felt like when I ordered the whole place to ourselves?" Gabby asked.

"You never forget your first time," Victoria said, "I had to do it once for a workplace meeting with all the scientists. They would have preferred I kept it to the labs. I put a stop to that and tore them away from their labs. Wouldnt work without doing so." Victoria shook her head, "Still Euphoric saying shut down the place for my meeting."

"Yeah," Gabby replied, bright smile and her voice trailing off in memory.

We reached the floor quickly, and the place was still a little busy with people walking around. It was interesting that the place was still open as we made our way down to the bowling alley. We heard complaints from a couple of Couples that the alley was closed. As we reached the place, a couple of employees stood at the door and shooed away complainers as we walked up.

"Why won't you just let us in!" The man complained, with the girl beside him pouting.

"Because someone paid a lot more to rent the business for the day. Making it more than worth it for us to shut down for however many people they bring," An exasperated employee said, "Look, I get it, Was kind of last minute for us too. Came in today Manager let us know. But Seriously, I cannot let you in or serve you today. Please stop making an issue out of this."

The girl linked in arm with the guy opened her mouth just as we arrived and said, "But we are,"

Gabby was smiling as she said, "Hello, I am Gabby; we are here for the reservation of the entire place. I talked to your Manager Phillip about this earlier this week."

The employee turned, and the woman looked at us, annoyed. "One second. Do you have the receipt confirmation?" The guy asked. "Too many people today have been claiming that they were the ones who took the place today." He quickly followed up.

"No Problem," Gabby said and pulled out her phone, showing the receipt, and he nodded, "Please come in," He said, turning to the side and holding open the door with much relief. "I'll take them inside, Alister," He said to the other guy, "You keep the rest out," With a look of pity, we followed him inside, and as the door closed, I heard someone yell.

It wasn't my problem, though, but I made sure in the back of my head to add a tip for that employee and the one guiding us. They seemed to have put up with a lot. My attention quickly turned though to the place around me. It was an old more disco set up with the place much darker than the rest of the Mall we were in.

The lights lit up the place in a more retro look, which shows when the sport was created. The decorations were more of a disco with lights and stage scenery along those lines. A large arcade took up a huge part of the front of the alley, and the employee pointed it out that it was card based when we reached the front that there were unlimited games on the card, so we could play as much as we wanted as we rented the whole place.

I could tell he was a little intimidated by us as he treated us more respectfully than his mother. It wasn't until we reached the front counter a woman was smiling behind the desk. "Thanks, Jimmy," The woman said, "I can take things from here," She said, and Jimmy nodded and headed off. "So, I will be your go-to woman tonight. Please, ask me anything, and I will do my best to serve you. I am your bartender and everything tonight. Do you care for a mini putt game to start bowling or some arcade games? Maybe some drinks?" She paused briefly, "I am sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Titania; I am the best we have to offer as a server and bartender. I look forward to helping you enjoy your evening to the best of my ability." Titania said with a large polite smile.

"Drinks!" Li said, "I would love some booze, and we can decide from there," Li added in, and Victoria, along with Gabby, nodded.

"I think four cosmos would be a great start!" Victoria announced, and I rolled my eyes. The drink was tasty, but I knew what Victoria was up to at this moment.

Gabby and Li chuckled a little, "Sure," Gabby said with a smile, and the woman smiled. Instantly she got to work making the drinks, and we turned to each other.

"So, how did your gaming day go?" Gabby said, and I sighed along with Victoria, "That good?"

"It wasn't bad," I replied, making sure to make my voice more feminine," It was just that we didn't get much done. It was getting the base ready, and I think we need to crank it into overdrive soon. Start to quest and focus on leveling and gathering resources in the game. Otherwise," I shrugged, "we will just be existing in the game. We haven't done much lately except research what is best for our party to do." I finished, and Victoria nodded.

The first drink came out, and Li took it with a sip, "That is the crux of the problem. We still need to bunker down and get things finished in the base and furnish it. Otherwise," Victoria shrugged, "I wouldn't feel safe with our house as it currently is."

"I cannot help but agree with that point. Which is why I think I need to focus on information gathering inside the City," I began.

Suddenly I was cut off by a drink being handed to me, "Now, Now, Ladies," Li said with a grin towards me as she made sure I took the drink Titania made. "I will not be allowing too much strategy to be talked about just yet. We have to mini putt or bowling first, along with these drinks," She chastised, and I looked a Li with a little more respect.

I had given her the ability to talk to me normally, but I was also her boss, and that was the first time I think she chastised me. I wondered if it had to do with the fact that I was Richelle now instead of Rick. It didn't matter, but I preferred them to feel a little more open with me as they lived with me. I knew that a couple of months was too short of a timeframe for them to start warming up to me.

I shook my head and took a large sip of the cosmo, and the fruity flavor rolled over my tongue. It was tasty but definitely not my usual drink. Men were used to harsher drinks, and the coloring of some drinks made them 'girly.' I didn't care for that, but I usually drank my liquor for meetings, various conglomerates, and talking business. Therefore I had to develop a palate of brandy and strong, overly expensive drinks that didn't taste much different from their cheap routes. Still, I sipped the drink again, allowing it to shut me up about that game before I asked. "How was your game day?" I asked.

Li grinned, "I am working on that blacksmith still. They are stubborn in this Village, but I can see more glances my way now. I might be close to getting their attention and learning from them." She bragged with a large smile, clearly happy that I asked.

"I am killing monsters now," Gabby replied a moment later, looking at Li, "Got to level three, and I am starting to earn favor in the beginner village. It takes time, but I am hoping I can use that favor to learn a profession before leaving the starter village," she said with a small smile.

"The beginner village can teach you the basics if your favor is high enough." Victoria said suddenly, "I was thinking of grabbing Fletching as a profession before leaving the Village, but I decided against it. Takes too much time, in my opinion," Victoria added in her reason and smiled, "Don't worry, you will get to play what you want."

Gabby looked like she needed to know that and smiled much happier, knowing that as she retrieved her drink from Titania. Quickly I noticed that Victoria had a drink of her own, and I looked at them all. "Well, If we all are drinking, I think we already know what to start with," I said, and the girls all turned to me, and I grinned, "Bowling, obviously," I announced, "Only makes sense so we can put down our drinks."

A slight widening of eyes in them all before nods, "Makes sense, Titania," Gabby said, turning to her, "Clean bowling shoes for us all, please!"

We all started to drink and put on bowling shoes that felt new. They even looked clean, and Titania said they got our foot sizes from Gabby; she blushed and bought new shoes for us. We can keep them at the end if we want; it was a service from the place. We all excitedly got to the bowling alley and began to play with fresh drinks ready once we finished our first glasses.

 

------------

Announcement:

Thank you for Reading. Just a heads up, I have released two new short stories on Amazon Kindle Unlimited. If you are interested, you can look up the stories:

 

Stories of a Futanari S ranked Adventurer: Meeting a Pair

The Rich Girls Futanari Maid is a Masochist: Discovery

 

Check them out if you're interested. Thank you all again for enjoying my story. Please Comment, Rate, and Review the Story if you are interested in doing so

 

If you enjoy my works, you can support me by going to my Patreon.com/madjic Or purchasing my books at:

Week 1:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B096QTS87W?notRedirectToSDP=1&ref_=dbs_mng_calw_0&storeType=ebooks

Week 2:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09LT9S2G8?notRedirectToSDP=1&ref_=dbs_mng_calw_1&storeType=ebooks

Week 3:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B53S7SWT?ref_=dbs_p_pwh_rwt_anx_cl_1&storeType=ebooks

Week 4:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BT4Z73N5?ref_=dbs_p_pwh_rwt_anx_cl_1&storeType=ebooks

Week 5:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CD2DF3W3

Week 6:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CW1K1ZGD

3