Chapter 4
45 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was blood everywhere.

The whole floor was red painted with the same gore that dribbled from my hand.

My eyes were fixated on the scene that was in front of me.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

 

 

There stood my sister in the middle of the room. Her body was unrecognisable due to what seemed to be blood and cuts in her skin. She breathed heavily. Looking at her face sent chills down my spine and I collapsed to the ground. She had an inhumane facial expression. It was something I never saw before and I felt like I, as a human being, shouldn’t be able to comprehend this. I suppressed the feeling to vomit. Her jaw was located in a position that made it looked like it was broken. Yet, her mouth seemed to form a monstrous grin. Her eyes were rolled in her eye sockets and blood streamed from her eyes. This felt like a dream, But at the same time, it felt so real…

 

She held a butcher knife in her hand that seemed to come from our kitchen. She made a cracking sound when her head suddenly turned in my direction. At the same time, she opened her hand which was holding the butcher knife. The knife fell down and sunk right into something big and curvy. It was hard to make out what it was my “sister” was standing on. I tried to look behind all the blood and then I suddenly realized it. This no longer felt like a dream. She stood with both feet on the corpse of my mother.

I panicked and tried to stand up again. I couldn’t think clear anymore.

 A deep, unnatural laugh, mixed with the sound of crying and howling filled the room and I no longer felt the intention to hide any longer.

I was scared to death!

Scared of this place. Scared of my sister who didn’t even seem to be human anymore! Scared of the fact that she killed my mother!?

I began to feel dizzy and stood up.  When I turned around, I could see a glimpse of the object I stumbled over earlier. It was the decapitated head of my father. I ran to the door as fast as I could, only able to think about the bloody scene that I left behind.

I arrived at the front door and slammed it open. I ran further and further away from the place I could no longer call my home, as I ran, I could still hear the crazy sound of laughter from behind.

 

 

I ran for what felt like an hour and dropped on the ground from exhaustion. My body ached and it was hard to breath. The sound of laughter was long gone, but the perturbed feeling had still not perished. I began to feel more dizzy and I start to lose consciousness. I was lucky I’d already dropped on the floor.

Just before I closed my eyes, I could barely see a figure that was looking at me from a distance. The figure had a weird shape, but with all the horrific pictures still fresh in my head, I couldn’t think about anything else. I felt my face hitting the cold, hard ground and everything went black…

1