Movie, Human, Angel and God
238 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

Welcome to next chapter of Shadow Light.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons" Kurama or Dragons speaking.

'Kurama/Dragon thought' Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Enjoy the chapter.

Note: This chapter consists of some information relating to Hindu Mythology and other religious things. I apologise for any mistakes I have made while explaining it in the chapter in advance. Hope you can understand. Thank You.

Read, Review, Follow and Favourite.

Shadow Light

Chapter 3

Movie, Human, Angel and God

Movie Set, Underworld

As Serafall asked him, Jiraiya agreed to play the part of the villain in her movie and was brought to the set for their scene. He didn't think much about it at first, but now that he is here, there are quite a few people. From the headcount, at least 100 of them are there and more are working as crew for all the set-up and behind the scenes people like editors, musicians etc. He thought it would be soon but it took a year to set up everything. The last movie's editing and Re-recording took some time and finding a schedule to work with Serafall as heroin took some more time as well. He was impressed by the amount of effort they were putting to complete, the movie.

"Jiraiya-sama, can you please come here" came the voice of the director of the movie. He is an average devil with lots of creativity. Jiraiya could give some credit to the man, as he had a good creative mind. When Serafall told the director about his inclusion in the movie, he jumped in excitement and told his pleasure of working with Jiraiya even before the start of the shooting and immediately came up with the scene and changed the original quickly to adapt with his inclusion. The original scene for Serafall or Levia-tan, to fight against a villain who is doing illegal activities. But after his inclusion, it was changed into Jiraiya as a perverted villain, who is kidnapping women for his 'research' and experimentation and Serafall would come to his secret hideout and 'fight' with him.

"Are you ready for shooting Jiraiya-sama, we will begin when you are ready" came the voice of the director. Jiraiya just nodded and they began.

"Start Camera, Action," said the director in his microphone which came through speakers set up all around the set.

Jiraiya jumped down and picked up a woman and vanished from sight to his hideout. And it repeated for some time and he took at least 10 women with him.

He came to pick up another woman when out of nowhere wind came and knocked him back and crashed into the wall which is 10 feet away.

"Ugh," said Jiraiya and rubbed his sore back which was the point of impact.

"Your evil acts will stop now. You villain. Because magical girl Levia-tan came here to stop you" said Serafall in her pink magical girl outfit and staff with a golden star in the middle glittering.

The villain looked at the magical girl and contemplated his actions and threw a smoke bomb and ran off.

"You coward, come and face Levia-tan. You Ero-Sennin" said Serafall. Ero-sennin is the name given to the villain in this movie who is perverted in more than one way. Which coincidentally matched the name Naruto called Jiraiya.

"If you are who claim to be, then come and catch me. You little girl" said Ero Sennin and ran away.

"You will be brought to justice by magical girl Levia-tan. Remember it" said Serafall loudly and the director yelled.

"CUT," said the director.

"That came flawlessly, Leviathan-sama, Jiraiya-sama. If you are ready we will take the last scene and we can pack up" said the director in an excited tone. He is excited to film the last scene of the movie, which, he is sure is going to be a sensation.

"Very well then," said both Jiraiya and Serafall. He explained the scene to them and they jumped to shooting.

"Action". said the director.

"I've found you Ero-sennin. Your evil will end today" said Levia-tan in a cute yet serious tone.

"You have found me, huh. Let's see how you will fight my research in women" said Ero sennin and was about to press a button.

"No, I won't let you use innocent young women for your research anymore," said Levia-tan. With a push of her staff and some musical sounds, the villain was defeated.

"This is the end for you Ero-sennin. Your evil acts are stopped by Levia-tan. Remember that" said Serafall and the scene came to an end.

"That was perfect. You outdid one another, Leviathan-sama, Jiraiya-sama. We can pack up me now" said the director cheerfully.

"That went well than I thought, Jiraiya-tan. What do you think? Oh, oh if you like, we can do it some other time as well" said Serafall excited jumping up and down in the air. Jiraiya patted her head and said.

"I'll try Sera-tan. I'll try my best to join you. If that is all I'll take my leave. See you soon Sera-tan" said Jiraiya and left the area to go where he planned ongoing.

Scene Break

After 2 months

Rome, Italy

After finishing his shooting of milky spiral 5, Naruto continued his adventure and ended up coming to Rome. He was here to see The Vatican City, the Holy See of Christianity. Maybe some other sights around the city as well. He moved into the Holy See of the Christian religion to see its sights. In his journey across the city, he bumped into someone. His luck was great as it was a guy instead of a woman. He still remembered his encounter with Yasaka very well.

"Owww" came the voice of the guy who he bumped into.

"Ummm, I'm sorry bro, I didn't see where I'm going and accidentally bumped into you," said Naruto in fluent Italian in an apologetic tone and gave his hand to the guy who caught it and stood up to his full height. He is a guy in his late teens just like Naruto's appearance and has green eyes, wearing priest clothes and was holding a bowl in the air. Though he fell, he somehow managed to keep it in the air, not spilling anything in it.

"That's not a problem at all. I should have seen you coming. Sorry, I was fully concentrated on my Ramen" said the guy in a calm and kind tone, unknowingly digging his grave.

At that R-word, Naruto's eyes sparkled. He didn't know that they sold Ramen in this part of the world and was craving for it though he had lots of bowls spare as he bought some ramen cups yesterday and was searching for food which would give him satisfaction in this part of the world. And this guy is having Ramen. He won't leave this chance to have the food of Gods.

"RAMEN. Did you just say Ramen? Come on I want to taste it. Come, come show me where you bought it" said Naruto in an excited tone which crept the guy in front of him a bit and started to take him in all directions making him kinda dizzy.

"My name is Dulio Guesualdo and yes I'm eating Ramen. Do you like Ramen. I made it myself. Do you want to taste" asked Dulio with an excited tone. He just came from Japan yesterday after a mission and learned this dish in that country. It is a memorable dish. This was his first try, and he was about to taste it to decide how it compares to the one he ate in Japan, and the guy in front of him seems to be an expert. So he felt he could trust this guy in his judgement about ramen.

"My name is Naruto, Naruto Uzumaki and I would like to give you my honest opinion about your work. Come let's find a place to sit and discuss this more" said Naruto in a hushed tone suddenly confusing Dulio as if he is talking about some kind of secret or something but followed him anyway. They sat in a café and started their discussion.

"Tell me, Dulio, what are the ingredients you used in this wonderful meal," asked Naruto. And talked about Ramen and its tastes and Naruto explained something which made Dulio choke.

"You see, Ramen is the food of Gods. They blessed humanity with a heavenly dish of Ramen and I would like to be served in heaven as well" he paused there for dramatics and continued "If they don't have ramen as a meal in it, then I'm going to find the leader of them and give them a piece of my mind" said Naruto with so much conviction and determination which made Dulio double take what Naruto is talking. He is speaking as though he will punish Angels for not having Ramen as a dish in Heaven. Maybe he could, who knows. Dulio took it seriously though, he heard so many people talk about their favourite food in such a manner, but the way Naruto spoke felt different from others. He shrugged it off as some kind of false sign.

"Ok, I'm on a tight schedule. So, I must leave" said Dulio and Naruto nodded.

"Yes, yes. I can't stop myself when it comes to Ramen"

"Anyway, it's nice meeting you. So see you around. Have a good day" said Dulio noting all the points Naruto told him about ramen on a notepad and left. Naruto nodded to him and sat there, thinking.

'Maybe I should go to heaven to see whether they are serving Ramen or not. Food for thought' thought Naruto.

Naruto sat there few more minutes before continuing his sightseeing across the Vatican.

It didn't take long for him to look around the small city and he arrived at the infamous Basilica. It is a sight to behold.

"Designed principally by Donato Bramante, Michelangelo, Carlo Maderno and Gian Lorenzo Bernini, St. Peter's is the most renowned work of Renaissance architecture and the largest church in the world. St. Peter's is regarded as one of the holiest Catholic shrines. It has been described as "holding a unique position in the Christian world" and as "the greatest of all churches of Christendom".

Catholic tradition holds that the basilica is the burial site of Saint Peter, chief among Jesus's apostles and also the first Bishop of Rome (Pope). Saint Peter's tomb is supposedly directly below the high altar of the basilica. For this reason, many Popes have been interred at St. Peter's since the Early Christian period. A church has stood on this site since the time of the Roman emperor Constantine the Great. Old St. Peter's Basilica dates from the 4th century AD. Construction of the present basilica began on 18 April 1506 and was completed on 18 November 1626." read the stone tablet about the structure. There is so much more but he decided to leave it as this information is enough for him. This building seems to be old and strong and he decided to find out what was going inside the basilica. With a smirk that sent chills to so many people in the elemental nations when he is there, he merged in the shadows of the building and slowly travelled inside.

When he entered the Basilica, he found out that this place is filled with holy energy or light Magic that forces anyone to show their true self as it is reinforced with strong protection spells to forcibly disrupt illusions. But being an expert in the arts of stealth and infiltration, Naruto didn't bat an eye at the runes and passed through them without being detected by the runes as he is submerged in the shadows. He passed the initial block to see the alter at which most ceremonies would be held and some priests praying to God and moved past it as he got bored by all their prayers.

Next was the administration rooms and dorms for the occupants who live there. He found only a few rooms being locked and it didn't interest him, so he decided to not interrupt their privacy...for now. And moved on, he reached a well-lit room which is brimming with holy energy. The energy coming from the room was of a rare kind of purity of all the energies he had sensed in this world. He decided to observe from shadows. He saw a young lady in a white dress, who can be described as a pure Angel as she is literally and figuratively an Angel because of the white dove-like wings coming out of her back. 12 wings or 6 sets of white wings coming out of her back, which indicates she is one of the Seraphs. She is an extremely beautiful woman with curly blonde hair and a voluptuous figure and is known as the most beautiful woman in Heaven. This just made it easy for him to identify the person he is currently observing. 'No doubt this is Gabriel, the most beautiful Angel and the reason why so many angels fell from heaven' thought Naruto. He couldn't pity them. The reason is simple, their minds fell to the tendencies of lust by looking at her majestic beauty. She was speaking something to the people present in the room and was about to leave when she turned in the direction where Naruto is currently hiding in Shadows. He could swear that she had a twinkle in her eyes as if she found him.

Generally, Angels can sense people of Pure Heart. This is because of their sense of Empathy. A gift is given to them by their Father. But he knew that she couldn't find him. Being a sensor and one who can sense Emotions, Naruto can hide anything well add to that his new Sacred Gear which allowed him to use Light and Shadows, finding him was made even more difficult.

Gabriel turned to the people in the room to see their expressions. They just had a worshipping expressions on their faces. She was disappointed. She could have sworn, even though she wouldn't generally do it, that she sensed a Pure Hearted person nearby. The likes of which was not seen after her Father's death. See pouted childishly in resignment. But her eyes shown in determination.

'I'm going to find this person and see is if he and father had any connection' she thought and disappeared in a golden cross.

'Man, she was good. To be able to detect my general location when I am merged with shadows is not a small feat to accomplish. Well, I think I should definitely visit heaven after this event. Her face had this lovely pout when she was unable to find me is adorable. I should meet her and know about the famous Gabriel. Hmmm. I should think about these more' thought Naruto to himself.

Meanwhile, Kurama just observed all these events as he laid on his paws from Naruto's mind. Though he was not bound to Naruto by a seal, it was now on soul level just not on a physical level, so he could go out to stretch his legs, but he prefers to be with Naruto just if any need be and he is lazy like all those times Shukaku called him lazy.

He found that girl interesting, though. She has a heart which was rare in these days and this world. After all, she is one of the Seraphs and he should have expected that he thought to himself. But one thing is more important than that girl now.

"Naruto, you moron. You have a flight to India. Quit daydreaming about the girl and ready yourself for your journey ahead " shouted Kurama. The blond moron was planning on what prank he should play on the poor girl when they meet and he felt pity for the girl. But she is not important now and going to India has a higher priority. Naruto snapped into reality and went to his room and prepared for his journey.

Somewhere in India

It's been 4 months since Naruto has arrived in India and was now seen roaming the streets of the holy city of Hindu mythology, Varanasi or its ancient name Banaras. He is roaming just aimlessly looking at all the shops and the crowd gathered at every corner of the city. It seems something is special today according to the Hindu religion. He took it upon himself to find it out. He has visited so many cities in India and Varanasi is the next one on the list.

'Huh, strange. People seem to go to a temple in the city and are looking like they are deep in their festive mood' thought Naruto to himself. He decided to ask someone.

"Hello, I'm kinda new here and I want to know what is going on here if you can tell me," asked Naruto in a polite tone. He spoke in Hindi to the person he talked to as it is the local language. This is the reason why he learnt all the languages spoken in this world including that of sign language. He learnt them completely including how to write them. This made things easy for him anywhere in the world and he also created a seal. He is thankful that he learnt how to make seals in the Shinobi world. Those made life easy for him everywhere.

"Oh, so you are new here. Today is Shiv Rathri, Lord Shiva's birthday. He is our God and is one of the most prayed gods in the country. You can also come to the temple and see for yourself if you want to. To do that you should first go to the Ganga river and take bath to clear yourself of all the impurities in your body and come to the temple. It is called as Kashi Vishwanath temple and in that direction" said the random guy. Naruto considered it. He came to India on his way to travel as part of his world tour and was just wandering around doing nothing. So why not. He can give it a go and maybe eat ramen if it is available here after that.

'What do you think, Kurama. Are you up to go to a shrine in our terms' asked Naruto to his friend and thought that he is sleeping but he got a reply.

"Yes, Naruto. Let's try it. It's not like we have something to do and maybe something interesting might happen while we are there" said Kurama in a flat tone without any sarcasm.

Scene Break

Naruto did as he was instructed and took a bath in the holy river Ganga and asked for directions to the temple and went to it. As soon as he entered he observed something peculiar. The place is charged with lots of natural energy. It seems like what people believe is true. God does exist in temples according to Hindu mythology and it is true according to his observation. And this temple in particularly is supercharged with natural energy. Until he stepped in he didn't sense anything.

'Maybe a barrier is protecting the temple' thought Naruto. Though he is not sensing actively, keeping this much natural energy signature hidden from a skilled sensor like him is a great feat. Colour him impressed. The person who made the barrier do know what they do. He felt someone's eyes on him and turned to see the holy stone which is being washed and prayers over had an eye in the middle. He looked straight into the place where an eye exists on it. He could feel the gaze of someone on him again. His sense won't lie to him that's for sure.

'So, Indian gods take their job seriously then. Let's see what he will do now as he knows that I'm here now' thought Naruto to himself and winked at the holy stone's eye with a mischievous glint in his eyes. He saw monkeys in the temple and decided to be mischievous and gathered all the monkeys around him and started a string of pranks around the temple.

Nothing serious but small pranks which would make passersby laugh a bit and go. Like replacing the clothes of people and adding a black liquid to women makeup kits and make them wear them. Making all the crows clean the leaves on the temple in style or with swag music playing in the background which only crows could listen to. In just a few minutes all the people started laughing happily forgetting about all the problems in their lives. Half an hour of laughing later a man approached Naruto. Naruto turned to face him as he sensed his arrival. He is wearing traditional Indian wear.

"Excuse me, sir, are you the foreigner who came to our country," asked a man in traditional Indian wear with a chain around on his neck with 'Nandi' sign on it in Sanskrit and the fact he spoke in Sanskrit is the thing that caught Naruto's attention. Naruto nodded.

"Can you please follow me? My lord wants to speak to you, in private" said the same man politely emphasising private to get the point across. Naruto nodded again.

"This way sir. Please follow me" said the man and Naruto followed.

And when turned into a dark alley, away from the public they both disappeared in a bright light covered by the lights of the stalls around.

Kailash Mountain, Himalayas

When he sensed someone powerful enters his temple in Kashi, he knew he found the guy who he is searching for two and half years. This signature felt strange and powerful at the same time. When the person in question stared directly at him through his eye in the temple, he knew he is right on the money. He sent his trusted servant Nandi, to bring this person to his home to have a small talk. And just after 5 minutes, the person in question arrived there with Nandi. Before he could speak anything, the guy whom he can see clearly, bowed to him and said.

"Before we get into the business, I want to wish you, Janmadin Shubhkamnaye Shiva Bhagavan (Happy Birthday Lord-Shiva)," said the man astonishing Shiva. He didn't expect this person to know Sanskrit, the language of Indian gods as it is called Devanagari. Most of the Indian population forgot their ancient and mother language and created some small extracts from her into different mother tongues. Shiva called him here to talk about his reason to be in his country. When he first felt his energy signature two and half years ago, he wanted to go to Japan and investigate. But Japan is not his territory and it's not a big deal to sneak in and find him, but his signature vanished by the time he made his decision. So, that stopped him then. But when he entered his temple in Kashi, he got his chance to talk to him and grabbed it. And now the man in question is here and greeting him on his birthday. 'At least he is not hostile' thought Shiva to himself.

"Thank you for your greeting, stranger. It's my pleasure to have you here" said shiva in a polite tone. And Naruto observed something. When speaking of God Shiva, people generally portray him as a kind-hearted man with blue skin, ash applied on all his body with a trident in his hand and rudraksha beads around his neck, lastly a snake around his neck with just tiger skin being his only choice of clothing with a blue bruised neck which indicates his consumption of the most powerful poison in Hindu mythology the kālakūṭa or Halāhala. His life was saved because of the timely intervention of his wife, Goddess Parvathi. Leaving him with a blue bruise middle of his throat, giving him the moniker of Vishakant and Nilkant. Meaning the one who had poison in his throat and one with blue throat.

But when Naruto saw him close and personal, like he is now, Shiva is not like that from any angle. He had gold skin, black hair falling to his side with a half-moon on it and wearing noble clothes which were worn generally by nobles in the world not extravagant or anything, but at least they will portray him as a nobleman instead of a tiger skin wearing man. He liked Shiva's style.

"Pleasure's all mine Shiva. My name is Naruto Uzumaki and I'm sorry I'm not the one for formalities but if you are fine with it, we can talk as friends" said Naruto in a polite tone. Inclining his head as if apologizing to Shiva. Shiva waved it off. He just wanted to test Shiva with this notion. He can speak nobly and respectfully as he learned and was coached by many in his time as Hokage, but according to what he heard, Shiva is a kind-hearted God, who gets impressed easily by his devotees. He wants to test this theory by asking him for no formalities. By the looks of it, the rumours seem to be true.

"That's not a problem for me. Acting as normal people once in a while is a good thing and I like to be as such. You can call me whatever you want. All I want from you is truth" said Shiva in a respectful tone. It is what it is really. Being praised always may boost ego for some Gods, but Shiva is not one of them and came back to the topic as all the pleasantries were exchanged and Naruto nodded towards his request.

"Tell me, Naruto, are you the one who came to this world two and half years ago," asked Shiva. Naruto just nodded.

"I'm not going to ask you how and why, but can you tell me what are your intentions towards my country and this world. I just want to know if you are a threat or an alley. Nothing else" asked Shiva as they both sat on a Grand looking café on Kailash mountain where they both were served specially made Indian Tea. They were sipping and conversing.

"Well, I don't have any particular goal in mind and I'm not thinking of harming innocent people. Unless I'm dragged into, I'm not going to interfere in the supernatural business. Does this answer comforts you, Shiva" said Naruto in a neutral tone without any hesitation. That is his plan after all.

"Yes, this does assure me about your standing with the supernatural. Thank you for coming here when I asked you to without any objection and prior notice. I apologise if I had caused any disturbance to your schedule" he said and Naruto nodded.

"Do you have any questions for me?" asked the God of Destruction.

"Yes, I just want to know about Indra," said Naruto.

"Indra, he is a God or God of Storm and King of Heaven. What is there in it to ask about? I can say from your knowledge of Sanskrit, you must read about him somewhere" said Shiva.

"Yes, I have. But are you sure leaving him be is good? I just want to say that he seems like a jealous type" said Naruto.

"Yes, he is. But that is fine. In a large country like ours and large religion like Hinduism, such Gods are required. Don't worry about him" assured Shiva.

"If you are confident, then there is nothing for me to be concerned about then," said Naruto with a smile.

"I would like to extend my hand as a friend from the whole of Hindu mythology. You are always welcome with open arms in our country. Thank you for coming again" said Shiva politely and elegantly, without any crack in his voice or speech or pose.

"Thank you for your invitation. I accept it. Thank you for inviting me. See ya. Bye" said Naruto and disintegrated in light particles.

'Well, that's a peculiar way of exit' thought Shiva to himself and carried on with his business.

Somewhere in India

'That went well. What do you say Kurama? Shiva proved himself why he is called the most powerful God. Didn't he. He found me as soon as I entered his temple and called to speak to me like a true gentleman without any ruckus. He got some points in my book' said Naruto to his partner.

"Yes, Naruto. He proved his standing was correct and he is the 3rd person to have found you until now if you don't count that girl that nearly found you. As for the meeting, he is just assessing you. So there is damage done there. But it went well, all things considered, and with your tendency to attract trouble to you" said Kurama. He is happy that nothing happened. Otherwise, Shiva and entire Hindu god's would be on Naruto's hit list of pranks which he is sure they couldn't bear.

And Cut.

That's it for this chapter folks.

See ya in the next chapter.

Suggestions are welcome.

R&R.

Black Infinity 1289,

Ja Ne.

9