A Water Devil and Lust
222 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

Here is the next chapter of Shadow Light. Hope you share your feedback with me.

You can read next 15 chapters up to Chapter 22 now on my Patron page.

Search 'Blackinfinity 1289' on the Patron website to get started.

"Normal Speech"

'Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons" Kurama or Dragons speaking.

'Kurama/Dragon thought' Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 7

A Water Devil and Lust

Naruto walked to his home at a sedate pace. He is in no hurry and is currently observing the unwanted visitor waiting for him at his house, amused.

Souna Shitori or Sona Sitri wanted to discuss things with the blonde idiot who bested her in a chess game. 'Where the hell is he. I thought as he is new to the school, he doesn't have anything to do but come home. It's been an hour and he is not here yet' thought a frustrated Sona.

'How do I deal with this. I can't reject his win, as he won fairly, and I'm the sister of a Maou. If word gets out that I lost in a game of chess against a human, it will bring shame to my clan and my sister. I must thread this carefully, he seems to be a smart guy, so I must discuss things. If things go far, then I'll just erase his memory. It may be a cheap trick, but I don't want to dishonour my family name' she thought resolutely. She knew the kind of situation she is currently in. She still remembers the day she got out of her marriage contract.

Flashback 1 year Ago, Sitri Estate, Underworld

Sitri clan members are renowned users of Water Magic only next to the Leviathan clan. They have so many advanced hospitals built in their territory, that they were seen a Devil Doctors. Sona Sitri is not a member, but also the heiress of such a noble and high standing clan in the Devil society. She is the second daughter of Lord and Lady Sitri and her older sister, Serafall Leviathan(née Sitri) is the current Satan Leviathan, responsible for the foreign affairs of the Devil Faction. Sona Sitri is a young and beautiful Devil Heiress and as in the case of most Heiresses, she also had a marriage contract on her name, which she doesn't like.

"I want to play a game of chess with him, Tou-sama," said a resolute Sona Sitri to her father, the current Lord of Sitri Clan, which holds the rank of Prince in the 72 Pillars hierarchy.

"Are you sure, dear? Deciding your life by a chess game doesn't seem like a good idea to me" asked her mother, who was concerned about her daughter's future.

"No, Kaa-sama. I made my decision. I'll marry a man who will defeat me in a chess game. I'm good at it and if he can defeat me, then he has a greater strategical mind than me and can make good decisions in life as well. Please, arrange a chess game with him" she asked, but before anyone could object, Serafall Leviathan, one of the Devil Kings(though she is a woman) butt in.

"If So-tan wants to play chess, then she will. No one can stop my So-tan in chess and win" she said cheerfully.

"And if they win, they need to fight me to get my So-tan's hand in marriage" she added darkly. Everyone in the room had a shiver run through their spine when they heard the coldness and malice in Serafall's voice when she said the last part.

"I respect your decision, Nee-sama. But please don't be that harsh when you meet the guy" asked Sona, gently. Serafall relaxed and gave Sona a bright smile.

"Don't worry, So-tan. Onee-chan will always protect you" she said hugging her sister tightly.

"Thank you," said Sona with a gasp and Serafall released her from her grasp.

"Now go, win the game and prove to your Clan and the Devil society that Sona Sitri is not one to truffle with," said Serafall with determination. Sona bowed to them in respect and went into a room, where the match will take place. All the related parties spectated the match.

As expected, Sona won the game and the marriage contract was cancelled. She was appreciated for her win and got permission to pursue her higher education in the Human World.

Flashback End

'If Onee-sama didn't make that threat, it would have been much easier for me. How to convince him. How about I offer him a position in my peerage. Train him to be strong and then introduce him to others. How about-' her musings were cut short by a loud cough.

"I didn't expect you to be a stalker, Souna-chan," said Naruto teasingly. Her face lit up like a tomato and like a boiled pressure cooker, he could see the steam rolling out of her ears. She couldn't speak for a minute or two. She composed herself and coughed to cover it, but it failed spectacularly. Naruto had a satisfied smile on his face.

"I apologise for my unannounced entry, Naruto-san. I want to talk to you" she said like the well-mannered heiress that she was.

"Please, call me Naruto. I told you I don't like formalities much. Come in, then. I think the talk is private" he said and she nodded and followed him silently as he unlocked the door. In her deep thought, she missed the seal array that formed on the door when Naruto put his hand on it.

Sona walked into one of the most luxurious mansions she had ever seen. Of course, in the Human World. The floor was entirely covered by a red carpet as if she is a celebrity and it is very pristinely maintained. It doesn't have any dirt marks or stains on it. It is just, clean. As if it is cleaned and polished to shine every minute. She saw all the different paintings on the wall. Most of them were about a forest and a town in the middle, which she didn't understand where it is situated. They are just, breathtaking. The forest is full of life and the village in the middle, filled with all colours made it more enchanting. She stood there scanning the photo for a whole minute.

As she moved into the lounge area, she saw a big photo of 2 people. One was a man, he is just like Naruto in terms of physical appearance; both have cerulean blue eyes and spiky, blond hair. He also had jaw-length bangs framing either side of his face. He is very handsome as well. His attire consisted of a blue uniform with two bands on both of his sleeves, a green flak jacket, a blue forehead protector with a weird symbol, stylized into a leaf on it, and blue sandals. He also wore a short-sleeved long white haori over his normal attire, closed in the front by a thin, orange rope. The haori was decorated by red flame-like motifs on the edges, with the kanji of some kind written vertically down the back which she couldn't see properly.

Beside him was a beautiful Red-haired woman. She was a fair-skinned and slender woman of feminine build with violet eyes, and red hair a different shade from Rias, and Sona could agree that the woman's hair is more beautiful than Rias own. Her hair was straight and reached her ankles with shoulder-length strands that framed both sides of her face and a black clip that parts her hair to the left. She wore a high-collared, sleeveless blouse under a long, loose-fitting dress with a wristband on her left wrist and standard shinobi sandals.

Both of them are looking at the camera and smiling while the woman hands a bump and the man had his hand placed on the bump. She assumed that this picture must be one when she is pregnant. Though she can see the similarities, she hold her judgement until she received further evidence. She moved along and in another big frame across the lounge area, was the photo which she was waiting for.

There, the people in the previous photo are smiling even more widely with a small bundle in their hands. She saw the bundle and her heart skipped. 'He is so cute' squealed Sona in her mind. In the frame were the 2 parents, with a baby Naruto in their hands in orange cloth. He is sleeping, peacefully. She observed the whiskers on his face. 'So they are birthmarks then' she concludes by seeing the photo. She assumed they were some kind of tattoo. As tattoos are a fashion nowadays.

As she turned from the photo inspection, she saw the lounge area. It has so many couches to sit and relax in and are different types as well. As one is just to sit, while the other is to recline to some extent, another one with fully reclining types etc. The room is large, easily 2 to 3 times her office at their school. It can easily fit 20 people with each one having their seat to relax. It seems Uzumaki Naruto is not what he appears to be. He has this much wealth but still doesn't appear to have it.

"Please, take a seat," said Naruto, cutting her inspection of his house.

"Thank you," she said respectively and sat on a chair which reminded her of her chair in her home in Sitri Estate. She cleared her throat to speak when she saw a steaming hot cup of tea in front of her on the table.

"Please, have some tea," said Naruto, sipping from his own. She elegantly took the silverware and sipped without a sound like she was taught in her childhood, if her teachers were to see her now, they would have face splitting smiles on their faces at her elegance.

"So, for the purpose are you here, Souna. Can I assume it is something related to the chess match we have played" asked Naruto calmly sipping his tea?

"Y-yes, it is. The matter is, I have made an agreement with my parents about my marriage" she said nervously.

"Oh, what would that do with the game of chess," he asked her. He doesn't know much about Sona Sitri. He just knew that she is a calm and calculating devil and Serafall loves her so much. She didn't say to 'Jiraiya' about her sister more, other than how cute and sweet her 'So-tan' is. He is curious to know what she is so nervous about and all this has to do with her marriage. He leaned forward, listening more interested.

"You see, when I was made aware of a marriage contract between myself and a bride, I didn't agree and asked to play a game of chess with him. The sole purpose of that match was to assess his mind and the decisions he made. I won that match and my marriage contract was cancelled" she explained. Naruto knew she had escaped an arranged marriage as Serafall explained in detail about her sister's victory. But the elephant in room is, 'what does all have to do with her marriage' thought Naruto. His mind couldn't get to a conclusion as there is so much lack of knowledge.

"Maybe she is going to propose you to teach her chess or something. After all, you defeated her in her own game" suggested Kurama. He is awake and listening to the conversation with half an ear. He also saw how that 'Magic Girl' acted around when her sister topic came. She has this protective edge in her eye. If it was someone else, she could kill them if they even manage to catch a glimpse of it. For someone who had been taught and practised looking underneath the underneath, Naruto easily found that Serafall has the same type of relation he had with Sasuke. He can understand her to an extent.

"Come on. Spill the beans already. Are you building up suspense and trying to thrill me or something" he asked, slightly irritated. He wants information.

"Um, on that day, I have decided to marry a man who can win me in chess game" she explained slowly. Naruto was hit by the full implications of the matter now. 'Shit. If Serafall knew this, she would definitely raise hell against me' thought Naruto. Not that he feared her of something. It's just an unnecessary distraction from his mission here in Kuoh. Sona observed Naruto's face closely to find anything. But it is as blank as a slate. She just sighed and continued. She can't get a good read on the blonde for some reason.

"But my parents intervened and made it 3 games. If someone were to defeat me in chess, 3 games straight, then, I'm allowed to marry him" she continued. Naruto sighed internally in relief. He doesn't want to hurt his Sera-tan if she comes to war with him. She is a good magical girl after all.

"Ooof, you gave a heart attack there. You should have told me this without any suspense. I didn't defeat you in 3 games. It's just 1. Then why are here all nervous" he asked with a raised eyebrow?

"Well, I'm here to ask your guidance," she said cryptically.

"Guidance in what," asked Naruto though he knew the answer to that well. Sona put her tea glass on the table and stood up and bowed.

"I want you to teach me how to play chess," she asked bowing down to her waist.

"Teach you chess. But I'm neither a professional nor a teacher"

"But you beat me in the game. Until I beat you in a game, I want you to teach me" she asked, still in the bowing position.

"I don't think you should aim to beat me. You should aim to defeat your opponent. Ok, let's assume I agree, what is in it for me" he asked calculating look on his face.

"I don't know what to offer. How about this, I give you some information about some things which are not well known" she said hopefully. 'He can't be offered money as he has so much, he can't be offered woman, as I don't think he will accept them. What else do I have to offer other than some training and magic lessons? He doesn't have any, right?' thought Sona to herself.

"How about you tell me, who are you," asked Naruto with a hungry gleam in his eyes, Sona felt a shiver run down her spine. 'What is he asking me to do' her brain went into overdrive and she blushed thinking of all the impure things she always desired.

"Wh-what do you mean" asked Sona.

"Well, as I have already won against you, why don't we learn more about each other. You know, it may be useful in the future" he said with a cheerful smile on his face. Sona blushed at what he is insinuating. She managed to give her best cold glare to him. But it didn't work. He just sat there sipping his cup of tea as if nothing is wrong.

"I don't think that would be wise. I think we should keep to ourselves for now" she said, managing to keep the stutter out of her voice. She is an heiress after all. She has some standards to meet.

"Uha, then how can I teach you chess, my dear," he said in a condescending tone. This manages to kick Sona's mind back to gear. 'That's right, I asked him to teach me how to play chess. Not that it is a bad decision. From what I saw, he is a great player and he cornered me and defeated me. I guess negotiations are in order' she thought to herself and made up her mind.

"Then, I think a chess tutorial twice a month is acceptable, I guess," she said in a neutral tone. Now she is in the game.

"Hmm, twice a month. Sounds good. Does that mean we are going to go on dates twice a month? That's so romantic of you, dear" he said teasingly. Though she got a blush, she managed to keep it out of her face.

"Whatever you think. But don't think that I'm not going to win you" she said suddenly with superiority coming into her tone.

"Bold words, my dear. We'll see how it goes. Hope you will have a good day" he said rising from his seat.

"What, you didn't ask me anything in return" she objected.

"My request to you is to stay silent," said Naruto cryptically.

"What silent, when silent" Sona protested as she was walked to the main door by Naruto.

"You'll see. Not that you can find who, but if you find, you can't catch" he said mysteriously with a large smile on his face which revealed his sharp canines to her. 'Wow, he is looking so handsome like this' said Sona. In all this mess, she didn't ask about the photos she saw, though she had a good idea. She sighed as the door shut with a 'have a nice day. See ya tomorrow' and soon, she teleported to her office. She also forgot the question about her teleportation problem. She tried entering the house and doing some 'research' but she couldn't. She couldn't even open the door how long she tried. So just opted to wait for him, poor Sona. Naruto had a big smile on his face.

"I guess it is time to raise hell in the school," he said and heard Kurama chuckle in his mind.

Same Evening, Student Council Room

Sona was working on some files when she heard a knock on her door. She allowed them to come in. It was Rias.

"What a pleasant surprise, Rias. What do I owe this visit from you" she asked as they both hugged each other, Rias large bust overwhelming her small size.

"I heard that there is going to be a new club in the school," said Rias with a smile. Rias is a beautiful young woman with fair skin, blue-green eyes, inherited from her father, Zeoticus, and a buxom figure. Her most distinctive feature is her long, beautiful crimson hair which she also inherited from her father, that reaches down to her thighs with a single hair strand (known in Japan as ahoge) sticking out from the top. Her hair also has loose bangs covering her forehead and side bangs framing her face. She stands at 5 feet 6 inches, making her one of the tallest female members in her class.

She currently wore Kuoh Academy girls' school uniform, which consists of a white long-sleeved, button-down shirt, with a black ribbon on her shirt collar worn under a black shoulder cape and a matching button-down corset, a magenta skirt with white accents, and brown dress shoes over white crew-length socks.

Sona gave her once over and nodded to herself and replied to her question.

"Yes, The Ninja Club. What our new transfer student told is true. His paperwork was almost complete. If everything goes as planned, he will have his club ready for operations in a week max" she said in a matter of fact tone.

"What, that fast. It took me almost 10 days to set up everything, even though the Occult Research Club is an old club which closed its operations" she narrowed her eyes at Sona.

"What are you hiding from me, Sona. You know well, for a human to get everything that fast is suspicious"

"Calm down, Rias. I went through all his files. They were very clear. He has a black belt in Taekwondo, Karate and master of all types of martial arts we knew of. He is just highly skilled, that's it. I didn't have anything to object to, so I went along" she explained.

"In fact, all his paperwork is done, order for equipment and their set up is what left" she continued.

"No, there is something in this. What is it? Did he blackmail you or something"

"No. But... He won in a chess game with me" she said slowly. Unable to swallow that fact herself yet.

"WHAT" screamed Rias. She didn't know that yet. Why isn't she informed of this? She is a fellow king just like Sona. 'If someone has the brains to defeat Sona in a chess game and body to master all types of Martial Arts, then he is definitely going to be a good peerage member' thought Rias. She had a hungry gleam in them.

"Say, what do you think of his potential as a Devil," asked Rias with a sweet smile.

"Sorry, Rias. I already reserved him. Better luck next time. You can't reincarnate him unless I get something more valuable in return" she said with a calculating edge in her voice.

"Boo. I thought I got a potential candidate for my peerage. You know how Kiba and Koneko are still in middle school" she said with a sigh.

"Yes. But I can tell you clearly that our school have some potential members. Don't stop searching" she said assuring her childhood friend.

"Ya thanks, Sona. I'll get back to work then" she said and left the Studen Council Room.

'Who is this Uzumaki Naruto' thought Rias and thought of doing some digging into his story.

Naruto's House

After he threw Sona out, Naruto went into deep thought. Now that he got his Evil Pieces Set, he can have someone to enjoy with him always. He can't reincarnate Kurama, as he is bound to him to Soul level because of the Shiki Fūin (Reaper Death Seal). 'Hmm, who can I bring here' thought Naruto.

"How about that cat you saved 2 years ago," said Kurama as he was thinking about the possible members Naruto can bring here.

'Her, I didn't think you are interested in her, Kurama. She is a noisy one and she can't hold back her desire around me. Do you think it is good? You know how Youkai behave when they are in heat. I think we have enough experience with that' said Naruto. Yes, Kuroka is a good option to have with him, but she will set alarms off if people saw her in the town controlled by Devils. Even though she had all evidence in her case, he didn't think even as Jiraiya, he can stop the Devil Council from executing her, at least peacefully. He needs more power to control them and he is going to get it.

"Hmm, how about that human girl, for that matter. One who is good in taking care of tasks and loyal to you" said Kurama and Naruto thought about it.

'Who, Reni-chan. Yes, we can think of her. What else do we have here to choose' asked Naruto?

"I think bringing Yasaka is not an option," said Kurama. It is not an opinion, it is a statement.

'Ya, all the Kyoto will be shaken. How about we try for the Human girl you suggested. Not that I'm amused enough with the daily activities of the 2 Devil heiresses but, they just tend to do things plainly which bores me. Also, we must present a figurehead for our vice president post, don't you say' asked Naruto to his friend come, companion.

"Ya, the 2 bat girls have their Queens as their Vice Presidents. What are you going to do, are you gonna use your Queen piece already on her" asked Kurama, knowingly.

'Oh please, you know who is going to be the Queen here. But the problem is, I can't decide in which peerage she should join. You know, making such a respected and powerful woman into my Queen as Naruto will ring alarm bells in the Devils. As I'm not known to them and just joined their ranks, unofficially. On the other hand, her beauty and elegance were unmistakable. If possible, she just rivals Hinata in them and those pale silver eyes of hers remind me of Hinata. Decisions, Decisions. What to do' thought Naruto.

'Reni-chan will be good as a bishop, I guess. Let me give her a quick call' said Naruto and talked to the only Italian he knew other than Dulio.

After a long talk

"Ya, it's done. She will be here at some point this week and we'll discuss things then" said Naruto cheerfully.

"Hmmm, that's a tough decision there," said Kurama and he continued on the conversation they were having previously.

"How about making her Jiraiya's Queen then. Don't you think that would suffice all the conflict" said Kurama suggesting the best answer he could?

'That would be true. But I want her to be recognised as my 'Queen' not My Sensei's. You know, if the man was alive now, what do you think he will do' asked Naruto, amused.

"If you feel like it, then why don't you just re-animate him. You have invented a better version than that Snowflake Tobirama did to do this. Just bring him back for one day or something and see the world's reaction in amusement. Really, it will be amusing. If Jiraiya knew a world like this existed, he would pray to God that he be born in this world one way or other. I don't have a doubt. He will sell his soul to one of the Devils to be the epitome of lust" said Kurama with a grin.

'You got him there. As for reviving Jiraiya, why not. I don't think I can hold him long as one day is the most I think I can hold him but let's bring back the dead Super Pervert to life' thought Naruto and started performing hand signs. 'If I bring him back now, I can hold him till tomorrow midnight if the pervert didn't do something reckless, I think you will appreciate this, pervy sage' thought Naruto and but his finger and slammed his hand on the ground. He is currently in the sealing chamber, a room that he created in the basement of his house for the particular purpose of sealing and experimenting on something large.

"Kuchiyose: Chakra Edo Tensei Jiraiya"(Summoning: Chakra Reanimation: Jiraiya) said Naruto and in a loud puff of smoke, all the chakra he released formed into a shape and took form with bones, muscles and skin forming on it. Naruto used a good chunk on his chakra for the technique. Soon, the hair started to form and a layer of tan skin became visible to Naruto. He used his Rinne-Sharingan to bring Jiraiya here.

Soon, the man's trademark red dress started forming and he took a large gulp of air, as his onyx eyes opened to see the real world. His first reaction was shocking, in front of him stood his student. After all the rubbish with the Ōtsutsuki clan and his revival as Koji Kashin, Naruto talked to the man with his memories released from their seal.

They talked for days. Naruto told Jiraiya of his adventures and Jiraiya was never proud of Minato as much as he is proud of Naruto. When the time came, Naruto told him the truth of his Immortality. Jiraiya's response will be the one Naruto always remembered.

Flashback Begin

"Ero-Sennin, I want to tell you something," said Naruto in a calm yet sombre tone.

"What is it, Gaki," asked Jiraiya. Even though Naruto was all grown up, he still remembered him as the blonde loudmouth he taught during their training trip, 30 years ago.

"Well, I want to make it short. I'm immortal" said Naruto, blankly. His face not betraying none of the emotional storms he was feeling inside. Jiraiya is the second person Naruto told his biggest secret. The first being Hinata. Jiraiya just laughed out loud like his boisterous self and replied.

"You did it gaki, you did what Orochi-teme always wanted. Congratulations" are the only words he spoke before he engulfed Naruto into a hug.

"What do you want me to do, Ero-Sennin," asked Naruto, tears dropping g from his eyes. Jiraiya thought with a hand on his chin and gave Naruto his trademark perverted grin and replied.

"I want you to build a massive harem. Beautiful women and all. If you want any suggestions, summon me, I assure you, I'll give you my best professional advice" he said with a thumbs up and a grin.

'Typical Jiraiya' thought Naruto and simply nodded. Jiraiya left to the pure lands again after his conversation with Naruto.

Flashback end

"Welcome to the living world, Ero-Sennin," said Naruto with a wide smile.

"Naruto is that you. Where did you bring me" asked a confused Jiraiya?

"That's a long story wait, I'll show you," said Naruto and put Jiraiya in a Genjutsu, which showed all the events at a fast forward pace. After few minutes the genjutsu broke and Jiraiya had a perverted grin.

"Well, it is yet again proved that I'm the most successful and renowned writer of literature as my works stand on the epitome of sales in this world as well. Man, Naruto, those are some sacred treasures right there. So, tell me how much time do I have here and what are the rules" asked Jiraiya with a mad glee in his eyes. 'I'm right in thinking this place is going to be his sacred heaven' thought Naruto with an internal sigh.

"See, old man, I have built a good reputation for the name, 'Jiraiya' here and I don't want you to spoil me that name. Don't go to the underworld or any other planes. You can stay on Earth and create all the chaos you wanted here. As for the time, I don't know. I think I can maintain it for a day or two. Don't intervene in supernatural business. It may not harm you as you are essentially immortal right now, but it causes unnecessary chaos in the balance of things. You know well the price of peace" said Naruto somewhat half-heartedly. He knew well that nothing he said will be taken seriously. But he knew Jiraiya, a man who strived and preached peace, won't cause any harm to the delicate peace in this world.

"Right, I have work to do. See ya" he said and vanished in a puff of smoke. Naruto sighed.

"I don't know why I get this bad feeling, but I think as if I have released a great hungry beast on this planet. Well, it's their problem to deal now" decided Naruto and went into his bedroom and slept happily. Ignoring the Super perverted beast he had unleashed on the world.

And Cut

That's it for this chapter folks. I hope you all enjoyed it.

Read, Review and Comment your opinion on the story.

If you have any questions, ask me in reviews or PM me.

Any suggestions are welcomed.

RR.

Thank you for reading.

Black Infinity 1289,

Ja Ne.

8