Chaos and A New Piece
199 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

Here is the next chapter of Shadow Light. Hope you share your feedback with me.

You can read next 15 chapters up to Chapter 23 now on my Patron page.

Search 'Blackinfinity 1289' on the Patron website to get started.

"Normal speech” people talking.

‘Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons” Kurama or Dragons speaking.

Kurama/Dragon thought’ Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic” is being used.

Enjoy the chapter.

Shadow Light

Chapter 8

Chaos and A New Piece

The world was in pure chaos. At least, the perverted world is. The markets are crashing, the goods are sold at an abnormal rate and most of all, so many new books were being released as if the author is doing all this with some kind of vengeance. And the most surprising thing to happen was that Jiraiya-sama, the Super Pervert and God to many, has started accepting requests of lonely women who want to either star or act in his books or movies.

That on post crashed all the social media down. It is has become the most shared poster in the world with more than a billion shares and hundreds of millions of comments all appreciating the efforts of one and only Jiraiya.

Naruto stared at the requests wide-eyed. In a day, the mail address given to the auditions was broken by the number of mails it was receiving and the companies delivering them has gone into a server breakdown. Jiraiya, as in the re-animated one, took the money from 'his' account and made hundreds of Clones to keep things going.

Naruto sighed. 'In one day, he had made the world upside down with his antiques' thought the dejected blonde. He still didn't get hit by the full consequences of the situation.

"What are you gonna do, Naruto. If you leave the old pervert like this, he is going to become a big headache to you" suggested Kurama. Even the mighty 10 tails didn't know such things were possible. The extent of Jiraiya's antiques was still unknown if the media is consulting them as try to speak.

'Nah, leave him. Let the old pervert enjoy. After all, that is the sole reason I have brought him here' he assured his partner. He knew well that Jiraiya wouldn't bring any and name to Naruto or himself. He must be doing all this to just get the feel of it. He prepared himself for a day of boring school again.
He was surprised by the number of teens who had the newly printed books of Jiraiya in their hands. He knew that this world was more perverted than his own, but to the extent of teenagers bringing porn magazines to the school and showing them around is just ridiculous.

Of course, you can say Kakashi reads porn in public, but he is a grown man, not a teenager full of hormones who is just 17 years old or even younger in some cases. 'I'm right in assuming that this world had a twisted sense of perversion' thought Naruto and walked off.

What he saw in the classroom was even more horrifying. A girl who if Naruto remembered correctly is the Queen of the Redhead devil was doing all the poses in the book in front of Rias and Sona. He walked by and gave her an impassive look and sat in his seat. He didn't blush by the display of skin or positions. No sir, Uzumaki Naruto had seen much worse and endured after all. He gave Sona a curt nod, which was not replicated as they were found red-handed by the blonde boy.

All the 3 Devils blushed hard at the display of self-control and hip attitude by the blonde. He was just... Normal. Even after Akeno seeing all those positions and then some.
They got the doubt of his gender, but immediately squashed it. They can say that he is more than straight but didn't want to go deep into it as students started piling up and talking animatedly about the mags released. They just dispersed to their classes and thought of Investigating it later.

Occult Research Club(ORC) Room, Evening same day

Classes were done and Naruto went to the new building beside the gym which was designated to him as his new club room to see the progress of the work. To Rias's utter dismay, the building which was assigned to the Ninja Club was the new building constructed behind the Gymnasium just beside the ORC room. She walked with Naruto to her club room and they separated when they reached the split point. The guy was good. He didn't behave flirtatiously around her, either to get into her panties or to flatter her. He just chided her for behaviour in the morning.

Flashback a few minutes prior

"Rias Gremory is it. It is nice meeting you" said Naruto with a bow.

"It is nice meeting you as well, Naruto-san," she said with a bow.

"So I've heard, are you starting a club," she said in a calm tone.

"Yes, the Ninja club. I have completed all the necessary documentation and the club should be ready in a week" he said excitedly.

"That's good news. Congratulations" she said with a smile.

"Thank you"

"Aren't you a fan of Jiraiya-sama's works?" she asked out of the blue.

"Oh, that old pervert can't change me," said Naruto simply. He didn't explain further but decided to play with the girl.

"Speaking of Jiraiya, it is very bold of you to do such stunts in class when school was about to start," he said chiding her.

"Ahehee. I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable" she apologised sincerely. At least she thought she fooled Naruto with the Act.

"Not a problem. But it could be a problem if any other poor soul came in. Everyone can't be self-disciplined like me. Such exposure can make them calm and beautiful school into a chaos grounds. Please do keep that in mind" said Naruto suggestively. Rias felt very embarrassed for being chided like a schoolgirl and nodded her head.

"I will keep that in mind next time. Thank you and all the best for your club" she said cheerfully.

"Thank you," said Naruto and they separated.

Flashback End

"So, did it work?" asked Akeno as she served a cup of tea for her King.

"No, it failed spectacularly. And as an insult to injury, he just chided as if I am a spoiled brat" said Rias in a sombre tone. The whole incident in the morning was a plan concocted by Rias to test the Perversity, a word she created of Naruto. It is basically testing his self-control in the aspect of getting easily distracted by a hot young girl.

She just wanted to confirm or at least find a weakness to take advantage of the blonde mystery and unfortunately for her, it is just an impossible task. But she is Rias Gremory, the soon to be Lady of House Gremory and giving up is not her cup of tea. She will take anything head on like how she is doing in the case of her marriage contract. But the fact, the blonde is not falling for traps meant that she needs to bring out the big guns.

"But, he is going to fall to my trap soon, and then I'm gonna see his usefulness to me," she said in a determined tone. Akeno just laughed at the childish behaviour of her King. But she had a feeling that this is not going to end well for her King which she didn't voice.

Time Skip: A week Later

It has been a week since the whole fiasco with Akeno happened and Naruto came back to his fully competed Ninja Club Building. It has been installed with all the equipment and the ground was prepared well to the suitable needs of the Club President. It has a Luxurious Office on the first floor of the Club, with a comfy chair sat Uzumaki Naruto, the board of Club President clearly visible on the table. A magic circle rose beside him and a person stepped out of it.

"So you have arrived early than planned" asked Naruto to the only person in the room.

"Yes, Naruto-sama. I can't hold back my excitement of meeting you after a year in person. So, I came early" said a young and beautiful girl. The girl is a beautiful buxom young woman with long flowing blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes. She appears to be in her late teens wearing full-body black robes with a witch hat on her head. She is currently looking at Naruto with worship.

"Now, now, Reni-chan, didn't I tell you that I'm not one for formalities," said Naruto in a futile effort. He knew well the girl practically worship him as a God as he saved her roughly more than a year ago.

Flashback

As Naruto came out of the Vatican, he heard a muffled cry for help in the streets of roaming. He sensed a fluctuation in magic. It is generally a distress call used as a flare to attract the attention of the sensors nearby for help. As a Shinobi, he learned everything relating to all types of signs. He expanded his senses and sensed a little outwards to find a purple barrier surround a dark alley in the large city.

He can feel no other magical signatures nearby and jump into action. He merged with his shadow and appeared out of the shadows of the alley and sensed the person whom the fluctuations came from. There, he saw a young girl who is likely to be 16-18 year's old, surrounded by a group of 30 half-human, half-beast abominations, closing in. He knew that these are stray devils. He knew of them from his knowledge of Azazel.

"Looks like I must step into action," said Naruto and the Shadows around the Devils came to life and plucked the Devils away and to his surprise, Ice formed around the Devils and froze them in place.

He looked at the girl, who had a doll standing behind her as if waiting for her commands. The interesting thing is, she didn't freeze him like others. Soon, all the ice broke into pieces, killing the Devils instantly without any blood or gore around. Naruto can sense the girl's emotions going haywire and caught her before she can fall unconscious.

Naruto took her to the room he rented in the city to wait and see what happens. The girl has power and if she was trained properly, she will become one of the strongest women in the world. Judging by the looks of the Sacred Gear, he can assess it to be Absolute Demise. A Low-Tier Longinus Class Sacred Gear.

'Absolute Demise is an Independent-Type Low-Tier Longinus, which can materialize a three-meter tall disfigured doll made of ice that takes a form of a woman in a dress at the wielder's side and obeys their every command. The doll is also shown to be able to manipulate ice on a massive scale, capable of instantly freezing an entire area into a frozen world and create ice walls to trap their opponents. Its maximum range could lock an entire small country within a crystal of ice as long as the wielder wants to'

He can still remember what Azazel explained about the Sacred Gear word to word. 'Hmm, a Longinus activation. No doubt it took so much time to awaken. Such a strong Sacred Gear takes time to awaken after all as they are strong' thought Naruto looking at the girl critically. Of course, it is not that simple. Like every battle in DxD, there was a lot of gore and the girl's clothes were almost torn to shreds. Most of her chest was exposed and her skirt was nearly torn only covering her privates. Naruto sighed, she was very badly cornered and he needs to step in.

'Now, the only thing is what to do with her, I don't know where she is from and by the looks of the robes she wore, at least, what was left of it, she looks like a Magician. A Witch perhaps. She might be here on a mission then. Let's see what you hold for me, my dear' thought Naruto and slept on a separate bed from the girl. He just wants to give her some privacy after such a terrifying experience.

However, the laws of the world he was in thought otherwise and the girl started to scream. Naruto understood this must be because of a nightmare. Generally, teens of his appearance would take this opportunity to soothe the girl. But Naruto is Naruto for a reason. He opened the girl's eyes and put her in a sleeping Genjutsu. She slept like a good log after that.

The next morning things went to hell as the girl started to cry of the horror she had done the previous night. Naruto woke up from her sobs and looked at her. She is still half-naked as she just woke and is currently in a sitting position which removed the cover over her upper half, which Naruto covered last night. She started to cry remembering the horrible sight she last remembered.

"Ok, what had gotten into you now," asked Naruto.

"Huh, wh-wh-who are you" she stuttered out. Naruto sighed. But the proverbial light seemed to have shone upon the girl and she remembered him.

"You are him. You are the one who saved me" she said and jumped on him. He fell on his bed again and this time with the addition of her weight made it more uncomfortable. But the soft mounds of flesh did their job well.

"Thank you. Thank you so much" she started to hug him even closer. Naruto groaned. 'Now she is paying her gratitude by crushing me' thought Naruto in his mind.

"What an interesting girl. She had a powerful Longinus and if left alone, she might be killed or recruited into other factions for their use, Naruto" said Kurama.

'What do you want me to do, she is already a witch who knows magic. Her sacred Gear is the only thing that is newly awakened now' argued Naruto.

"Think Naruto, she might have magic and some people to protect her, but in front of the supernatural species and Gods around, it would be risky to leave her alone," said Kurama strongly. Naruto understood the truth in Kurama's suggestion and nodded to himself.

'Fine, until I get myself settled, she will be here in Italy, where I'll train her with a clone or something' said Naruto and Kurama agreed.

"Ok, first, My name is Naruto Uzumaki," said Naruto in Italian.

"I'm Lavinia Reni, Lord-Naruto," she said in a respectable tone. Naruto was shocked. 'Now, why is she calling lord' he thought. He knew well how futile it would be to argue with someone determined to do what they wanted. So he left it be.

"Ok, Reni-chan, tell me where are you from and what are you doing here," he asked and she explained her whole story.

How she is a Human Magician from the organization Grauzauberer of the Magician Association and had completed her course and sent here for further training as she was tested to have a Sacred Gear and was lost, and the Stray attacked her.

"Ok, so you have someone here to go to. But you got lost. I know that you were supposed to go to this place, any idea where it located, at least the area name" asked Naruto to which the girl didn't nod.

"So you don't know. Fine, I'll train you" he said resigned. Reni jumped on him again in joy.

"Lord Naruto, it is going to be fun then," she said and Naruto started training her in control and usage of her Sacred Gear which Azazel taught him about. From that day forth, a clone would stay near her to train and protect her from the supernatural beings and they lived in Milan till now. Her love for him only grew as time passed.

Flashback End

"Yes, Naruto-sama, but I like to call you that," she said and Naruto just nodded.

"Now, for the reason I have called you here, I want you to join me in the High School as a new student and be the Vice President of the Club I have started," he said and she listened to his every word carefully.

"Yes. I'll do it"

"Now for the main part, are you aware of the Evil Pieces that Devils uses to resurrect other species into their kind," asked Naruto. He knew that she must have some basic knowledge as she was a magician.

"Yes, Naruto-sama, I'm aware"

"Recently, as a part of an experiment, I was given a set of Evil Pieces" he explained to her slowly. Her eyes slowly widened with amazement.

"Wow, you are amazing, Naruto-sama. To get a set of Evil Pieces from Devils is just, incomprehensible. Can I become a piece in your set? Please, pretty please" she asked him pleadingly.

"Now, now, melodramatics aside, my dear. I called you here to discuss the exact thing" said Naruto and pulled out Mutataed Bishop Piece from his pocket and showed it to her. The piece in question is half white with an orange tint and half black. Reni was amazed by the power aminated from the piece.

"Amazing" is the word her mind can comprehend at such a display of Balance of opposite elements in front of her.

"Reni-chan, will you become my Bishop and help me when I need your assistance," asked Naruto, his school uniform turning into a regal black battle armour, with golden edges and wearing a full white bodysuit with a high collar. His eyes changing from cerulean blue to that of Purple with concentric circles in them and his body surrounded by golden-orange light. Giving him the appearance of a deity.

"Yes, Naruto-sama," she said in a trance state.

"Will you swear your loyalty to me and keep my secrets with you to the grave?" he asked in a Regal tone.

"Yes, Naruto-sama"

"Then I swear that I'll protect you from anything and everything. This, I promise. Will you accept my request to be my Bishop, Lavinia Reni" asked Naruto.

"Yes, I wholeheartedly accept," she said and stepped forward.

"Then, from this moment forth, you shall be my Bishop and a precious person I'll protect with my very being," said Naruto and the Bishop piece floated from his hand and merged into the skin of Lavinia Reni. She accepted the piece wholeheartedly and the effect was immediate. Her appearance has changed and she grew an inch in height and her body expanded a little making her clothes tight. Her pale blonde hair darkened a little and finally, from her back came 2 wings. These wings are nothing like anyone have seen.

Instead of being bat wings like all Devils or feathery like a dove of those of Angels, and Crows like those of the fallen, her wings were in an ethereal blue colour, generating cold winds around her as if made of the ice itself. They have an ethereal glow to them as well as if bringing life to the world.

Naruto himself didn't release his wings, but these types of wings are a rarity and he took a picture of her physically and mentally. Reni could feel the power coursing through her body. She could feel the 2 opposing magics flowing in her being a magician.

She observed them closely, instead of fighting for dominance, they flowed in harmony as if they are one. They don't have anything to fight for. The Magic is simply mind-blowing. She could feel the increase in her strength physically as well.

"Thank you, Naruto-sa-kun. Thank you for giving a purpose in my life" she said and fell from the elevated level as was in the air a few feet when her wings came out.

"Rest, Reni-chan. You are home now" said Naruto. He saw a smile grace her lips before she fell unconscious in his hands. 'Now she understands how it is like to be with me. I'm grateful that she can understand me' thought Naruto.

"You know, she won't leave you even if she is afraid of you, Naruto. She just loves you so much to leave you" said Kurama.

'That may be true, Kurama. But till now, she didn't love me because of love, she just loved me because I saved her life during the attack. You know how these work, you tend to idolise them and do things to gain their attention and affections. Didn't we see enough examples in our life together' asked Naruto rhetorically?

"Yes, we have. But I'm happy that at last, you got a girl who will just love you because you saved her now" said Kurama with a smile. Naruto behind accustomed to talking to Kurama and maintaining consciousness in the Outside world, smiled at his Fox friend.
'I'm happy too my friend' he said and for the first time, let the girl sleep with him in his bed. She slept with a content smile as he got his first Peerage member who loves him.

"What is all that Regal talk, Naruto," asked Kurama curiously. He knew how reincarnation works.

Generally, the Devil who is reincarnating will chant and incarnate them into Reincarnated Devils to their House. However, what Naruto did change few things.

'Well, I didn't want to use all the Devil stuff as I'm not going to reincarnate them into a Devil. So, I made it kind of a promise. A promise of a lifetime. A promise I'll not take back' said Naruto with determination.

"I know well your promises and the lengths you go to keep them, Naruto," said Kurama.
'Ya. You knew. Tomorrow is going to be a big day with the pervert and I don't want to miss it. I think he had caused enough damage already' thought Naruto.

"You think it is enough. Please, the old pervert ate more than he could chew and now enjoying the after-effects" said Kurama with a bloodthirsty smile.

'Now, now. Don't be like that. He did chew more I guess, but he definitely enjoyed the after-effects. That Moron had put both our lives at risk with his stunt. He can't be blamed I guess, he didn't get laid in years after all' said Narito and Kurama nodded. It is nothing they can handle. But Naruto needs to make clones for that separately now.

"Hn, whatever. Are you going to tell your secret to the human girl now or are gonna take your sweet little time?" asked Kurama curiously.

'As much as I would like to, I'll give her time. I think in the happiness and emotional situation she was in, it is not good to talk about such a delicate issue. You saw it, didn't you' asked Naruto, smirking.

"Yes, the emotion of love. This time, it is genuine and it is caused by her Hero affection. Maybe the Evil Piece caused it. As that green boy said, he, the creator didn't know anything about them, maybe it caused her feelings to peek and finally broke the layer she had created around her heart and her true feelings came out" suggested Kurama. It is a possibility. Both of them can not deny that.

'Whatever it may be. I'm happy that she had come out of that phase. The love and contentment in her eyes after she accepted the Evil Piece, I only saw it in Hinata when she married me. That day, I felt what it's like to be loved. As promised, I'm gonna protect her, Kurama. Whatever it takes' said Naruto in the same determination which motivated armies to follow him and the same determination which helped him bring the Mighty Kyuubi to his side in battle.

"If you want to protect her, so shall I," said Kurama with a smile.

'Thanks, buddy. I guess it's time to sleep' he said and went to sleep after a great day in his life. He has a family now to protect. He is going to keep his word to her.

He never goes back on his Nindo, Ninja Way. He is Naruto Uzumaki.

And Cut.

That’s it for this chapter folks.

See ya in the next chapter.

Suggestions are welcome.

RR.

Black Infinity 1289,

Ja Ne.

7