Club Opening
178 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

Here is the next chapter of Shadow Light. Hope you share your feedback with me.

You can read next 14 chapters up to Chapter 23 now on my Patron page.

Search 'Blackinfinity 1289' on the Patron website to get started.

"Normal speech” people talking.

‘Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons” Kurama or Dragons speaking.

‘Kurama/Dragon thought’ Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic” is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 9

Club Opening

The next day has come and Reni woke up happily in Naruto's bed beside Naruto, who already woke up. He was looking at the girl who started to truly love him. He saw the warmth in her eyes. The love in her expression, the contentment in her feelings. She is just happy to be with him and this time it is not caused due to any type of Hero passion.

"Good morning, beautiful," said Naruto with a smile.

"Morning, King" she replied with a small smile as well.

"Didn't I get a promotion. From Lord to King" said Naruto.

"Of course, you got. Aren't you my King now" she asked him teasingly.

"You bet I am, my bishop. You know what that means right" said Naruto in the same teasing tone.

"I'm always at your service, oh Almighty King"

"Your services will be requested when needed"

They both chuckled. This is what he missed when Hinata died. Unfortunately, she can't revive her now. If only he had brought her DNA with him, she made him promise that he doesn't do something crazy to revive her.

Flashback Begin

"Are you sure that you want to leave me alone, Hinata-chan?" said Naruto with a pained expression.

"Don't be like that, Naruto-kun. You know well that all I had was admiration for you before our marriage" she said with a small smile.

"It may be admiration then, Hinata-chan, but didn't it change after our marriage," asked Naruto.

"Of course, it did. It is not that easy, Naruto-kun. To get a kind and loving husband like you is every girl's dream. But sadly, I'm not just any girl, I am the ex-heiress of a Clan who are strict in their principles and code who groomed me into being a perfect wife for my husband. But I got you. Everything I could ever ask for is in you. You are goofy, kind, jovial and love me a lot. That made me so much happy. When we're in the last stage of our marriage, I couldn't hold it back anymore. I cried in joy. Happy to have a man whom I always wanted to be with and then we had Boruto and Himawari. Though I don't want to deep into that matter, we are a happy family" she said coughed violently. Naruto channelled his healing chakra into her body which soothed the cough a bit.

"See, even now, when I am taking my last breaths and into 80 years of marriage life, you still care about me same as on the day the first time we had a conversation about our life together. It is kinda selfish of me to ask for more, Naruto-kun. That is the reason why I want you to move on. I don't want to hold you back anymore. Promise me, as soon as I leave the world, you also leave this world. I know how you felt in your childhood when there is no one to care for you and staying here longer reminds me of you. I don't want you to be alone again, Naruto-kun. Continue your journey, who knows, you may find a woman who is more suitable as a wife to you than me" she said with a small laugh even though Naruto can see the strain it put on her muscles.

"Don't talk like that, Hinata. You know well I can't leave you. I will find a way to revive you and we can do this together. I promise I'll find a way to revive you again" said Naruto, tears started to form on the edges of his eyes.

"I think I can't change your opinion. Then, how about this. Take my chakra, I know how advanced you are in the chakra manipulation arts, give it to the woman who resembles me most. I don't know it will work or not. But, I think at least this way, you can have at least a part of me with you" said Hinata after a long pause.

Naruto eyes sparkled with hope and joy.

"You bet, I'll do it. You are gonna be with me in no time, Hinata-chan. Don't worry" said Naruto and kissed her forehead.

'I'm sorry, Naruto-kun. How can I say that what is killing me is even more advanced than this world had ever seen? It is some kind of Virus' thought Hinata, sadly seeing her husband leave the room.

Naruto tried to heal her using his new and more powerful Juubi Healing Chakra. But the only thing it managed to do is kill the original and the Virus mutated into a stronger one. He tried again. At last, everything failed and she was living her last moments in the world. The Virus has become so strong that the only people allowed to see her were Naruto and Himawari. As they have abnormal healing rates. Himawari cried a lot seeing her mother at this stage. But Hinata managed to soothe her and she is at peace with it now. Her husband is a whole different case entirely.

She knew what she is doing is wrong. By giving him hope, she is making him think that she would be with him after some time however, the only thing that is keeping her alive was the last sparks of Hamura Ōtsutsuki Chakra mixed in with her own when she fought Toneri with Naruto all those years ago, the chakra of the brother of Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki.

By giving Naruto her chakra, she is giving him the Byakugan and her chakra is going to be part of him forever. Whenever Naruto thinks of her, the Chakra always reminds him of the good days they had together, suppressing the painful memories, like the current one.

Flashback End

With a hope to revive Hinata and find a perfect woman to make his wife, Naruto left the Elemental Nations. But when he landed and didn't sense Hinata's chakra in him separately, he did a body scan of his chakra after getting the Sacred Gear. That's when it hit him. When he came out of the dark alley in Kyoto, he is in that thought and found Yasaka interesting. That is why he agreed to go to the lengths he went with her.

She is just like him at that time, less time and the target she kept is high and nothing else to do. After his time with her, he continued to search for a person who will become the perfect wife for him replacing the hole left by Hinata willingly.

He could still remember the smile on her face when she left her last breath. They looked into each other's eyes one last time, and he saw the look of happiness that he listened to her word and a tint of sadness in those pupilless orbs. He didn't understand why she is sad then but understood it now.

She knew she knew that she is not going to get revived by him. She knew it is an outlandish and impossible desire. She knew that that would be his last time to see her alive. Still, he can see the happiness in her eyes and with a last smile, she left the world of living that day.

The reason he agreed to have peerage is to have someone to protect, to find a purpose in life again. To fill the Gal left by Hinata. From the beginning of his Shinobi Life, protecting someone precious to him was his Nindo thanks to Haku. He wanted to feel loved again and be there to protect someone.

Whatever he may do, the ultimate goal is to bring peace and find someone who can be a part of his eternal life as he learnt his lesson of being an immortal and marrying a mortal. The pain it brings is unbearable. But as he promised her, he is going to keep his word. He is going to make this world a place where everyone can live happily. These are the thought running in the mind of the Blonde dimension traveller.

"Why so serious all of a sudden" came the sweet and gentle voice of his new family member. He saw Evil Pieces as just that. A way to build a family. A family of like-minded individuals like him coming together and who love him.

"Nothing, I was just thinking how I would be without the assistance of this beautiful girl," said Naruto with a straight face.

"Ah, flattery will take you nowhere," said Reni.

"I don't think there is nowhere to go," said Naruto and got up. Reni in his arms and walked past his bedroom to the lounge area.

"Wow. I didn't see it last night, your house is simply amazing" said Reni.

"Now it is yours as well, my dear," said Naruto as he kissed her and she returned it with passion. They stayed just like that for a minute and Naruto went to bathe and Reni followed. Separately, of course.

Kuoh High

After completing their breakfast together, Naruto and Reni came to Kuoh High happily walking side by side talking to each other happily. Naruto is briefing her about the Club he had formed and the things offered in it. As a Vice President of the Club, she should at least know about what happens and how all the things are handled.

Naruto can hear whispers start about his relationship with the girl beside him. He knew well how they will be taken. But he didn't care, they can gossip all they want, it is not going to change anything.

"Ok, Reni. We are going to the principal office to get you started" said Naruto to which she nodded.

They went to the Principal's office and the man was more than happy to admit a student recommended by his new student as he proved himself a genius who tops his class in every exam held in the week. A student recommended by him is gonna perform the same as he deduced and happily admitted the new transfer student.

"Here is the admission form, Reni-san. You will be in Class 1-B" said the principal. Reni just nodded.

"Thank you for your help, Sir" she replied politely. He just bowed and they left the room in silence.

"That went easy," said Reni.

"Of course, it would. What do you think of your King" he said, his chest swelling in pride.

"I think you must be some kind of trickster" she accused him.

"Do tell why"

"It's simple, you used your reputation and grades to change the mind of that poor guy. He is just too happy to accept me"

"You are fast. Yes, I did that. Why don't I do it? After all, it is for my dear Reni-chan" said Naruto and she just smiled.

"Ok, now cut all this sweet talk. What do you want me to do"

"You just stay normal. Don't interfere in anything supernatural and come to the Club House after school. We have our grand opening today. I asked the Student Council and they will announce it during lunch officially. Beware of Student Council and Occult Research Club members" he said in a serious tone.

"Right," she replied.

"Enjoy your day," he said and left for his class. Reni went to her class. After being introduced to her new class, she listened to the class and the day went by.

During lunch, an official announcement was made by the Student Council to the whole school about the new Club opening.

'Attention all students, we're are here for an announcement. Today, after school, the Ninja Club will open and start its operations as another club in the School. Any students who are interested in joining the Club can attend the inaugural function. The Clubroom is near the Old School Building. It will be done by a special guest whose name is not disclosed by the Ninja Club President yet. We recommend students who attend maintain utmost discipline during the inaugural function.

With Regards, Student Council President, Souna Shitori' ended the announcement.

Everyone started to talk animatedly about the new club and who the special guest might be.

Soon, all the classes ended and most of the Students were split to attend or not. At least 10% of the population attended though.

They gathered at the building which was specified by the Student Council.

At sharp 5 PM, the doors opened to reveal the blonde new transfer student who is likely to be the President. Beside him stood the blonde-haired new girl which just joined the school today. Rumours already started about a possible relationship between them but the 2 people didn't seem to pay much attention to them.

"Welcome, my name is Uzumaki Naruto. I am going to be the President of the Ninja Club. This is my Vice President, Lavinia Reni" introduced Naruto. Though both of them are new to the school, they managed to gain some fans. Female in the case of Naruto and Male in the case of Reni.

"How about I introduce you to the man of the hour, our Guest of Honour and my beloved Sensei, Jiraiya, the Gama Sennin," said Naruto and in a puff of colours, a man appeared in front of them.

Students went wild upon hearing the name of their honourable guest. Jiraiya is the star of the day. He had so many fan associations. Many of which consisted of men. Of course, there are some female clubs as well but no one knew where they are. They just knew they exist.

Naruto smirked seeing the expression of the students present. He knew that most of these students are going to join his Club now. He called Jiraiya here to formally introduce him as his Sensei as he is now present in this world with him. First, he planned this to be a small function. But after reanimating Jiraiya, all that thought went out of the window.

He is not going to leave any opportunity to get his kick from pranking people. And by saying some normal guest and introducing Jiraiya as his Sensei will just make things even more fun.

"Hello, my dear fans. I hope you all are doing well" said Jiraiya, after his introduction in the Kabuki dance.

"YES, JIRAIYA-SAMA" came the energetic response of the students.

"Well, that's good. Let us get in" said Jiraiya ans pushed the doors open after cutting the ribbon and everyone followed him. He gave the Club room a once over. And gave a wolf whistle.

"It is good, Naruto. I assume all the equipment are top-notch" said Jiraiya and Naruto nodded.

"Yes, Sensei. They are the best the market could offer. Excuse me" he excused and turned to the population who followed the.

"Ok, guys. You can see all you want. But don't touch them. It is dangerous to handle without an expert. I'll show my Sensei everything around here" he said and got dumb nods from them.

"This way, Sensei," said Naruto and 3 of them walked to the office of the President on the first floor. Naruto sat in the chair of the President and Jiraiya sat on the window sill and Reni stood in front of Naruto her hands folded under her bust. Naruto waited for her to speak and she did.

"I can't believe you are the student of Jiraiya of the Sennin, Naruto-kun," said Reni in amazement.

"Ya. I know right, that is why I don't disclose it to anyone. Keep it a secret for now. Can you give us some tea" asked Naruto and she nodded and went to prepare some tea Naruto sighed and turned to the silent man in the room?

"What happened, Ero-Sennin, you are so silent"

"It's nothing, Naruto"

"How do you feel about the fan following you have here"

"Hn, as if I didn't have one in the Shinobi world"

"Yes, you have. But tell me, is it anything like this. Fans coming to you and asking Autograph is common. But fans coming to you asking for your help and volunteers coming to you ask to spend a night with you, are these ordinary, Sensei" asked Naruto with a smirk.

"So you have seen. Yes, I must admit, it is uncommon and I'm quite surprised by the amount of following and ever-growing fanbase here. But I think the world should be blamed for that. From what I could gather, this world has high amounts of perverseness compared to that of the Shinobi world. I don't want to admit it, but I must say, people here are terrifying. The things they do just to get my attention are just... Out of the world, you can say" said Jiraiya, in a sombre tone.

"Ya. I know that. That is the reason I told you to not involve in the Supernatural business. They just make things even worse. I can't say it is cruelty, but they seem to have more kinky and perverse things to do than anything you have ever imagined in your life, Sensei" said Naruto in amusement.

"Speaking of the supernatural, aren't gods supposed to be taking care of this or something. What in Icha Icha are they doing"

"Reading the same books, I assure you. Isn't there a saying that goes along the lines As the King so are the people? The same condition applies here. The Gods themselves are big perverts and I don't want to speak about the incest tendencies of some Factions here. If the Shinobi world was anything like this, I assure you granny will be rolling in your lap like it is natural and Sasuke will be riding on girls his entire life" said Naruto with myrth

"Oh, I guess I must pay them a visit then," said Jiraiya.

"Of course, you can. Some Gods are big fans of your writings. It still amazes me when they ban it in their Heaven's but they read in their Quarters secretly" said Naruto with a smile.

"Wow, gaki. I guess you are right then. What about the Heaven of the Bible, isn't the God of the Bible some serious guy or something"

"Ya, that is if he is still alive. The dude got himself killed in the last Great War. Michael has become his replacement in heaven right now" said Naruto offhandedly.

"Leave the perverted Gods, what about that girl. Didn't you reincarnate her or something" asked Jiraiya.

"Ya, I did. I just want to do what Hinata asked me to do, so at least I can keep her alive like that and I can't just go back on the last wish she asked me before she left me" said Naruto to Jiraiya in a sombre tone. Jiraiya understood the pain. He knew how it feels like to lose loved ones. Though not the same as Naruto, he also lost so many loved people in his life.

"What are you gonna do with her," asked Jiraiya curiously.

"I'll do anything I want to," said Naruto. Jiraiya got a perverted smile.

"Ah, the development. It seems you have matured, my young protége. Make your Sensei proud" said Jiraiya with fake tears running down his cheeks.

"I'll surely make you, Sensei" assured Naruto with a grin. They both laughed after that.

"Are you going to tell her about your origins and where you are from"

"Yes, I'm going to tell her. But I think it takes time. I wanna explain everything clearly to her. Till then, I will let her enjoy the peace she had"

"Don't you think it is bad to hide the truth"

"I showed her my half power when I reincarnated her, Sensei. The pure bliss she was in just amazes me till now. I want to give her some time. You know you should let them adapt. Too much at once is gonna affect badly as well"

"You are right, I suppose" deciding to ask the question he wanted to, he asked it aloud.

"Shall I leave then?" asked Jiraiya. He had his fun and gave Naruto lots of books to publish and enjoyed himself thoroughly. He can leave now happily.

"Stay, Sensei. At least until the ceremony when you will become a Human Devil like what they gave me" asked Naruto, the longing in his eyes was undeniable for Jiraiya to take so he gave in.

"Ok, I'll stay. Stop that. Damn that Hyuuga girl, she taught all these things to my knucklehead student after my death" he said jovially to which they laughed.

"Tea," said Reni as she entered the room with streaming cups.

"Perfect, Reni-chan. It seems you are adapting well to your new life here" said Naruto to which Reni smiled at him.

"You know the man, this is Jiraiya of the Gama Sennin, my Sensei," said Naruto introducing them officially.

"Sensei, this is Lavinia Reni, my Vice President" Reni bowed to Jiraiya.

"It is an honour to meet you, Jiraiya-sama," said Reni respectfully.

"Ah, the respect. You got a well-mannered girl as your Vice President, Naruto" said Jiraiya.

"Thank you, Sensei"

"Ok, then. I have some 'research to do' and 'some lovely ladies to meet'. See you around, Gaki, you too young lady" said Jiraiya and Naruto gave him a nod. In a shunshin, he disappeared from the club room.

"You didn't tell me you knew Jiraiya-sama, Naruto-kun," asked Reni in a sweet tone.

"Well, now you know right. What are all those idiots doing outside?" asked Naruto about the people who came in with them into the newly opened clubroom.

"They are seeing everything in awe as if they just came to a candy store or something. It drives me crazy how these people can easily ignore things" said Reno with a huff.

"Now, now. Reni-chan. Don't be like that. They were just filled with lust and lost all sense of thinking. We are here to pound humanity into them, aren't we" said Naruto with a smile.

"Oh, this is going to be fun," said Reni with a smile.

"Let's see our visitors now," said Naruto and went into the hallway to talk to the dazed students.

"Hello, welcome my fellow students. I sincerely thank you for your time. I'm here to make an announcement" said Naruto and heard all murmurs. He smiled and said loudly.

"My sensei is a busy guy and had to leave, unfortunately. This week, we are giving time to apply for the club. You will be accepted into the Club based on your agility and stamina. So be sure to tell everything about yourself in them. Remember, if you lie, you are going to endure more gruesome exercises than others" said Naruto with a dark smile all students gulped at that.

“I bid you farewell and have a good night,” said Naruto and everyone started to move out of the club room and soon everything closed and Naruto went to meet his new neighbours.

Meanwhile in ORC Room

Rias was pretty much shocked when she saw Jiraiya appear in the newly opened Ninja Club or the newly minted Shinobi Academy. She stared at the smirking face of the blonde for 5 minutes.

“He did it on purpose. He wanted to show us how popular he is going to be” said Rias to her peerage. Though they were not complete, she had few members. Akeno was behind her with a smile since she saw Jiraiya beside Naruto in their new Clubroom. Kiba, her Knight was standing silently to the side of the room, while Koneko, her Rook, is eating sweets she brought from somewhere.

“Ufufufu, I wondered why he didn’t react like others when I was expressing my authority,” said Akeno in a dreamy tone. Rias doesn’t want to think about what was going through her Queen’s mind.

“Akeno, focus. Did you get anything on that new girl who came out of nowhere and joined him as his Vice President” asked Rias getting frustrated.

“Ararara. No Rias. She just acted normal like a human, but I am sure something is wrong with her” said Akeno.

“Why can’t I find anything about him. Is he a ghost or something? Koneko, follow them from tomorrow and give me a detailed report of his activity” she said to her petite Rook nodded her head and continued eating her sweets. Soon, the ceremony ended and Rias sensed Naruto coming their way and immediately sent Koneko and Kiba away to not raise any suspicion.

Outside the ORC Room

“It seems she sent her Knight and Rook away,” said Naruto to his Bishop cum Vice President.

“Oh, they are the disappearing magic signatures,” said Reni to which Naruto nodded.

“Let’s see how she will react when I introduce you,” said Naruto with a smile. They soon reached the clubroom door and Naruto knocked on it and waited for permission. It soon came and he entered in, Reni following him.

“Welcome to Occult Research Club, Naruto-san, you as well, miss...” Said Rias.

“Lavinia Reni”

“Reni-san. What can I do for you today?” asked Rias with a smile.

“It is nothing, Rias. I was here just to introduce each other as we are neighbours now” said Naruto gesturing to the new building beside her building.

“Yes, of course. Congratulations on successfully opening your club”

“Thank you. This is Lavinia Reni, my Vice President” said Naruto officially introducing Reni.

“Nice to meet you. I heard you are from Italy, is that true” asked Rias.

“Yes. I and Naruto-kun are classmates there” she said cutting herself before she spoke anything else.

“Nice to know. Oh, I'm sorry where are my manners, this is Himejima Akeno, my Vice President” introduced Rias.

“Nice to meet you, Akeno-chan. At least now I can give a name to such a beautiful face” said Naruto with a smile. Akron bowed to them.

“Ara, ara. Quite a charmer you are, Naruto-kun. Nice to meet you as well, Reni-san” said Akeno and they both nodded and Naruto didn’t reply to her comment.

“It is nice to meet you and I hope that our clubs don’t have any problems with each other in the future,” said Naruto.

“Yes, I also hope that,” said Rias and with a customary bow, they both left the ORC room. In their haste to send her peerage members away, Rias forgot to ask about Jiraiya entirely.

And Cut.

That’s it for this chapter folks. Hope you like it.

Don't forget to vote in the poll and the second extra chapter will be uploaded by this weekend.

See ya in the next chapter.

Suggestions are welcome.

RR.

Black Infinity1289,

Ja Ne.

8