Planning
175 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

Here is the next chapter of Shadow Light. Hope you share your feedback with me.

You can read next 13 chapters up to Chapter 23 now on my Patron page.

Search 'Blackinfinity 1289' on the Patron website to get started.

"Normal speech” people talking.

‘Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons” Kurama or Dragons speaking.

Kurama/Dragon thought’ Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic” is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 10

Planning

As Naruto expected, students went haywire after knowing Jiraiya came for the inauguration function the day before and applied furiously to the Ninja club. Naruto smiled when he saw the number of applications sent by the Student Council to him when he came and sat in the Clubroom after school. As a proficiently experienced person in dealing with Paperwork, Naruto made 4 Shadow Clones which started to accept or reject the pile of papers.

The details required for Ninja Club are simple. You must be physically fit. You should have a good sports record and stamina, that's it. And the point which drove boys nuts is the club accepts both Male and Female students. After knowing the fact and finding knowledge of who Naruto's Sensei is, the applications kept on coming and Naruto couldn't be happier. His Clones happily signed the applications while he is teaching Reni some moves like Shunshin and Kawarimi.

"Ok, Reni-chan. That's it for today. Practice them and you are gonna be using them quickly as they are easy for you" said Naruto and Reni smiled.

The week went by and all the applications were accepted or rejected and at the end, only 50 students qualified for the club membership as Naruto tested all the students of the details they had given in the applications and most of them proved to be false. Naruto sighed at that. He knew they want to join his club for one thing or another, but the idiots wrote out of the world things, to boast their strength and skills. Add to the fact there are fewer males than females, as the school was made Co-ed recently and most of the students who joined here are Nerds or average looking, the club had become female now. Naruto sighed, he didn't want this to happen. He is going to babysit fangirls now.

"Why did I decide to open a club again" he groaned.

"I think it goes along the lines of proving your popularity to those bats" came the idle comment of his friend.

"Ya, ya. I think I said that. Ok, now what to do. All the girls here joined are fangirls and I don't want to deal with them again"

"Oh, yes. It was the time after the war and the Great Uzumaki Naruto, a War Hero, so everyone wanted to meet him and there are this group of 10 girls who are adamant about meeting The Great Naruto and-"

"Hey, why are you telling all that again. I had enough with them and I don't want to deal with them again" said Naruto with a huff.

"Oh, yes. You had enough with them. You don't have this much control over the link between us, Naruto. And I have seen everything. Who are you trying to fool here" said Kurama with a victorious smirk.

"WHAT" yelled Naruto.

"But I thought I have thoroughly cut the connection"

"Your control would have been enough if it is only my yang half in you. But you forgot about the addition of Yin half in your moment of Pleasure and that gave me a nice show" said Kurama with a smirk. One might think why are they discussing this topic after 80 years of its occurrence. The answer is simple, till now, Naruto didn't have to deal with the bane of every cool guy's existence, the Fangirls. Again after that incident as the bet, he made with them saw to that.

But now in this new world and the type of the world he was in, he feared someone might attack him in the sleep to have sex. Of course, he knew he can repel anyone who dares to do it, but he can't help himself but feel a bit scared of the Fangirls.

"Till that day, I didn't understand why Sasuke ran away from them all the time, and Itachi simply ignored them. I understood then. They are so annoying and persistent" said Naruto.

"Yes, they are. That is why the duck haired brat is so happy when he went on missions" said Kurama with a smirk.

"Ok, that was uncalled for," said Naruto.

"The fact is, I must deal with these fangirls now and even if I put Reni-chan in charge of them, they will persist to see me or something worse," he said.

"Why not make the same deal with them as you did with the 10 girls in the past"

"Are you kidding me, bro? Those girls couldn't last long with me so they decided to keep me for themselves and controlled all the fangirls by sharing their experiences. If I did the same thing with these girls, instead of leaving me or enjoy what they got, they will simply tell more girls about their experience and add them to the group"

"It is a sticky situation, I guess. Hmmm, how about bringing Jiraiya in"

"You know the pervert won't agree to it. After all, he may be a super pervert. But he has standards as well"

"Ok, I got an idea. If they persist so much, I'll put them through a test and if they pass, they are going to get what they want may it be a kiss, hug or sex even. But if they fail, they are not getting a chance to participate in the game for a month" he said with a proverbial light going off in his head.

"That is if they are actually fangirls and are interested in you" came the lazy comment of the fox and he cut off the connection to not listen to the rants of Naruto about his great qualities.

Naruto decided to go with the plan and entered to see only 5 girls standing as the rest were on the ground, unconscious. Reni was standing behind all girls with a sweet smile on her face.

"Uh, did I miss, something?" Naruto said in a doubtful tone.

"Naruto-kun, help us" all the 5 girls ran towards him and hid behind him pressing themselves on him, using him as a human shield. All of them had their clothes tattered and bruised.

'Ok, now that I think about it, I have Reni-chan to do this' thought Naruto in happiness.

"You thought all that for nothing. I think she can get a good reward for this. Keep that in mind" suggested Kurama and went to sleep.

"What happened" asked Naruto to the frantic girls who are pressing themselves on him. It was like being squashed by 5 softest pillows all at once.

"She-she beat us," said one of them.

"What did you do to make her beat you"

"We were just talking about the club and you in general when she came, she started telling us about a test and beat us," said another one of them.

'Ok, so they were talking or more like fantasising what they want to do as there are 50 of them, Reni knew it would be overkill to train them all, so she tested them and 5 remain. This is good then. I'll be safe' thought Naruto. All his thinking might have gone to waste, but now he need not deal with all the fangirls. 5 girls are nothing much to handle for the likes and experience of Naruto. 'And by the looks of it, these girls are strong and sexy as well' he thought with a perverted grin in his mind. They endured all the test means, they have some muscle here or there. They are going to be useful to him.

"Ok, girls. I will escort you to Nurse's office and you get treated. Your test results will be on the notice board Monday and she will be punished for this" said Naruto and they accompanied them to the Nurse office. As soon as all the girls were cleared and taken by Naruto to the Nurse's office and the door shut closed, Reni turned to the place where she last saw Naruto talk to the girls.

"Good. Your reflexes are good" he complimented his bishop.

"That is because of your training, Naruto-kun"

"Do you have to do that for all of them? You know they might become an asset for us if they grew strong"

"That might be so. But I know that you can't handle 50 girls all ganging up on you all at once. Individually, you may have. You may live, I do not doubt that. But to endure all that is going to be a 'memorable' experience for you" she said seriously.

"Ya, well. I was just thinking about the best course of action to take. But you just did it for me" he said with a smile.

"You get a reward or should I say punishment for that," he said and kissed her. They had a long long make-out session. Which started with a kiss and then turned into a battle of dominance by their tongues clashing for the upper hand.

Soon it changed into a full-on make-out session, tongues licking and kissing and Naruto groping her boobs and Reni rubbing her womanhood on his penis. After that all the high, they separated after half an hour with saliva dripping from their mouths and went home to spend the rest of their day training or make out with each other or something more.

As the sun rose the next day, Naruto came to school in his civil uniform. As it is Sunday, there were no classes and he was here to meet Sona and teach her how to play chess. Naruto walked through the empty hallways of the school building straight to the Student Council. As he neared the office, he ongoing conversation between the 2 Devil heiresses.

"What do you mean by you invited him today, Sona. Didn't we agree on not having any outsiders during our training sessions" came the irritated voice of Rias Gremory?

"You think I don't know that. He beat me in Chess Rias. In Chess. If Onee-sama knew of this, she would freeze entire Japan to make him pay. I don't want him to die in her hands for no reason. I want to teach him about Magic and then about the supernatural world. Maybe, if he agrees, I'll join him in my Peerage. That way, Onee-sama at least listens to me before she does something that may lead us to another war" said Sona. He heard Rias sigh.

"I understand that, Sona. But I want him as well. You know about the marriage with that scum Riser. I want him to help me to escape that. Add to the fact the girl he had, she seems to have a powerful Sacred-Gear in her. Koneko said that. I want them to help me. I can't have you bag him before I do even though I gave you my word of not interfering with him. I don't know how much time is left for me to find a new peerage member and you want me to leave the one in front of me and search for someone who may or might be strong and leave everything to fate" shouted Rias in frustration.

Sona had a realisation at that moment. What Rias said is correct, but she is thinking selfishly. Even she had a marriage contract, and she escaped from it by playing it smart. But the point she is talking about has merit. If Onee-sama was to know that Naruto Uzumaki beat her in a Chess game, even once, that would make her hunt the blonde boy. She is doing this for the safety of the blonde boy wonder.

'Why can't Rias understand this. I have better matters to do than argue with her about who is going to get Naruto-kun' she thought and took notice of the clock. She didn't observe her slip up while saying Naruto name.

'Oh shit. He will be here anytime now. I can't have him see both of us arguing about him like this' thought Sona and turned to her still angry friend who is going on the reasons of why she needs Naruto more.

"Rias, I know we can talk hours at length about who want Naruto-kun. But I need you to leave. He will be here any moment now. We have scheduled a chess practice session biweekly and he agreed to it" urged Sona.

"Huh. So you have gone behind my back and set up a private practise session with him. No, I'm not going to leave. I'm going to see how he plays and who knows you might get extra information on him without me knowing" said Rias hands crossed under her sizable bust, emphasising the size of her when compared to Sona's own. Sona is definitely jealous and Rias knew it. But Sona didn't drag it. There is no time for that.

"Don't behave childish, Rias. Naruto is not a toy to be taken by anyone. He is has a mind and a sharp one I must admit. If you want, you can stay. But don't disturb us while we play" said Sona sternly getting her composure back.

"Fine. I'll be quiet. But keep this in mind, Sona. I'm watching you" said Rias and stood from the chessboard they are playing and talking and sat on the couch to the side.

After listening to all this, Naruto got a smile. Tomorrow all the school are gonna see what his plan is. He walked to the door and knocked 3 times and waited for the response and Tsubaki came and opened the door.

"Naruto-san. Please, come in, Kaichou is waiting for you" said Tsubaki, sternly.

"It's rude to not invite my companion, Tsubaki-chan," said Naruto teasingly.

"Ah, I'm sorry. Please come in, Lavinia-san" said Tsubaki noticing her classmate beside the blonde boy. They followed Tsubaki inside and Sona stood from her seat to greet the guest or more like guests as she didn't anticipate Lavinia's arrival. They both were wearing civil clothes in contrast to the people present in Student Council Room.

Naruto is wearing a light red shirt with black pants with an orange hoodie on it with so many zips. In the middle was a symbol of a Red Swirl with black lines in it. Reni is wearing a sapphire blue dress with green straps here and there and a short black skirt which is longer than the school uniform. She also had the swirl but this is crystal blue with white lines in them. Sona didn't understand why the sync in symbol, but she didn't focus on it much. A mistake she might regret in the future.

"Welcome, Naruto, Reni-san," said Sona but instead of letting them bow, Naruto extended his hand. Understanding the gesture, she gave her hand and felt his hand. 'It is soft, not as rough as I thought' thought Sona. But bowed to Reni who bowed in return.

"It is nice to see you calling me with my first name Souna-chan" teased Naruto. A small tint of pink came to her cheeks but she suppressed it well.

"I know you know her, but this is Reni-chan, my Vice President," said Naruto gesturing to the blonde girl beside him. As the pleasantries completed, Naruto and Sona sat in opposite seats across the chessboard.

"Ok, listen. This is not an official game and so my wins or losses don't count. You are just teaching me and that's it" said Sona in a plain tone.

"Oh, afraid of marrying me I see. Well, let it be your way" said Naruto with a smile. A cough interrupted their chat. Naruto turned to see the Red Head Gremory sat on a couch to the side.

"Oh, Rias-chan. I didn't see you. I'm sorry" said Naruto in apology but Rias didn't feel a single bit of apology in his tone.

"I'm just here to watch, Naruto-kun," she said and Naruto nodded. Instead of letting the conversation between Naruto and Rias go on, Sona interrupted

"White or Black"

"Black, please," said Naruto and the game went on. It was 10 when they began and it continued till 1 PM and is at the point of no return. Just when Sona thought she corned Naruto with her Queen, Naruto blocked her king with his bishop and there is no way to go, and she gave up.

"Checkmate. I-love-U" said Naruto with a smile. Sona's mind went blank, her body froze. 'Did he...did he just propose to me' is the only thought going through her mind. Rias had a shocked and flabbergasted expression on her face. Tsubaki was on the ground. Reni was smiling at her King's teasing. Naruto shook Sona before she goes on a tangent or into a dream world with all the things she thought of him. She came out of her daze and stared at the blonde with a red face, while Rias was fuming.

"Pull yourself out of the gutter, Sona-chan. I said 1-0 like in points between us in chess not counting the official match" said Naruto with a knowing smile and neither Sona, Rias nor Tsubaki noticed that Naruto called her with her real name instead of the registered name.

"I-I'm sorry, Naruto-kun, I just heard it differently," she said and blushed again.

"That's not a big problem. I hope you have a good week ahead" said Naruto getting up from his seat and walked away. Reni bowing to them all and following behind dutifully.

As they reached the exit, Naruto turned and gave them a big smile.

"I hope you can visit Ninja Club sometime. It will be fun" he said and walked out.

Rias and Tsubaki are still in shock and as Sona removed the pieces, she flared her magic which brought them out of the daze and looked around for the blonde guy.

"Where-where is he," asked Rias thinking nothing but to run after him and ask for his help in her marriage problem.

"He has long gone, Rias," said Sona who was still taking out all the pieces on the board.

"How did he win. I can't understand. You are the best player in the whole Underworld and he beat you, no sweat. I think there is something fishy going on here. He played nice for 3 hours and just like that cornered your King and checkmate" said Rias frantically. Sona could understand her reaction. She didn't believe that the blonde had managed to defeat her when they first played. It took her a whole day before she came to terms with it and after visiting his home, it just felt fine. Tsubaki just stood there, this time her reaction was not for her King's defeat, rather it is for the words he said after that. He openly proposed to Sona in broad daylight and acted as if everything was normal after that and went off, cooly she might add.

Simply put, he played them all for fools. She understood that much. He is not playing to win like her King nor playing to gain something in return like Rias. No, he is playing for amusement. She understood one thing, Uzumaki Naruto is not any ordinary guy and he should not be taken lightly. Though by the looks of it, it seems her King came to the same deduction from the fire in her eyes.

Rias couldn't conclude it even after encountering the blonde on so many occasions. This doesn't mean they need to be cautious or outright attack him, it means they should keep an eye on him and in worst cases take his advice. If things continued like this, it won't be long before he becomes the new Lord Sitri. Tsubaki does not doubt it. That is if he is alive after Serafall finds about this were thoughts going through her mind.

"Ok, Rias. I think you had enough of the blonde for a day. I suggest you not make any rash moves. With time, we'll see where this goes and take action then" said Sona in a stern tone with a stern look.

"Mou, I thought of asking him to join my peerage" she pouted but Sona didn't budge.

"Fine. I won't do it. We'll observe for now" she gave up. She can be stubborn on some things but she knew which to pick. In this case, the blonde boy wonder is a mystery and she wants to take her steps slowly. She still had at least 3 years of her marriage after all. Rushing things could only cause trouble anyway.

"I'll be leaving then. My cute peerage would be waiting for me" said Rias and left the Studnet Council Room.

With Naruto and Reni

"You did that on purpose, didn't you," asked the blonde Bishop.

"I don't know what you are talking about, Reni-chan," said Naruto with an eye-smile.

"Where is the fun in doing things straight. We must change sometimes to get the desired effect"

"Whatever, for doing that stunt, you are going to cuddle with me," she said with a victorious smile.

"As you wish, my dear," said Naruto they went to their home.

Unknown Location

In an unknown location, we find several silhouettes standing with a small figure in the middle. Upon closer inspection, this small figure is seen to be a small girl who might be 10-12 years old. This is Ophis, the Ouroborus Dragon or The Infinite Dragon God. She is also a Dragon God-like Great Red and she is currently in a meeting with her fellow members of the Khaos Brigade.

Ophis current appearance is that of a cute young girl with long black hair down to her hips and grey eyes. Her ears differ from a normal human's as they have pointed tips, although her long black hair makes this feature difficult to notice. Her dark grey eyes have reptilian slitted pupils. Her attire consists of a black Gothic Lolita fashion with a pink bow with white endings. Her dress was very revealing and she covers her nipples with black tape in 'X shape.

Ophis is looking at her brigade members impassively. The current members in front of her consist of members from the Old Satan Faction and Hero Faction.

The first being a handsome young man on the other side of the table with short black hair and blue eyes. He wears a combination of a Japanese school uniform and ancient Chinese attire. He had black hair and blue eyes. He is holding a long spear.

It is an ornate spear with a dark blue rod and is more extensive than regular spears. It features golden metal decorations, in the shapes of arrow tips, that spiral around in a double helix pattern. The decorations finish at the top of the rod of the spear which features a white circle, which is empty and has a cross that fills in the circle, but not completely. There is a small silver stamp that features four protrusions, two on the left and the other two on the right. The tip of the spear is silver, and similar to the rod of the spear is longer than other types of spears. He is seen holding the spear even though he is among his comrades in crime.

On the right side of the table sat 3 figures, the first being a woman.

She was a tall bespectacled woman with a voluptuous figure. She had tan skin with long brown hair tied into a bun with a headset and purple eyes. She wore an extremely low-cut dress and it had a high slit that exposed a large portion of her breasts. The woman is Katerea Leviathan, blood descendent of the original Leviathan.

Next to her was a man. He had the appearance of a good looking man wearing the clothes of a noble. His clothes were black with dark red belts and motifs a cape on them. He had black hair tied up in a small ponytail and violet eyes with pointy ears like a vampire and pale skin. The man is Creuserey Asmodeus, blood descendent of Original Asmodeus and leader one of the Leaders of Old Satan Faction with another 3 people. 2 being present here. Following the 2 was another man.

He had the appearance of a handsome man dressed in black armour with a cape. He had purple eyes and long brown hair that goes to his hips with many bangs covering his right eye. His cape has fur lining covering it. The man is Shalba Beelzebub, blood descendent of Original Beelzebub.

The Khaos Brigade was not like any other organisation. They are a terrorist Organization with Rogue Devils, Exorcists, Fallen Angels and other factions where they come together to cause Chaos. Ophis took over this group for only 1 purpose. She wants to reclaim her home from a flying Red Lizard. 'A world of silence. I would like to return to the Dimensional Gap that is my home... and reclaim that silence. That is all' she reminded herself of the goal she is doing all this and turned to the bickering members.

"I don't think we have come here to fight and quarrel," she said in a monotone. That sent shivers down the spines of all the present members.

"Are there any new developments that we should be aware of?" said Ophis looking all of them in the eye.

"I think Devils are trying to recruit that new porn author, what is his name again," said Shalba with disdain.

"Jiraiya-sama. Yes, I have heard. Those insolent fools who claim to be our race are trying to claim Jiraiya-sama. I think that is just unthinkable. I will talk to him as soon as possible to recruit him to our side" said Katerea. No one missed how she stressed Jiraiya-sama nor how passionate she was when she talked about the man in question.

"Do whatever you want, Katerea. But don't bring him anywhere near me. I'll kill that Filthy Human" said Creuserey in disgust.

"Keep your mouth in control, Devil. I'll put this so deep in you, that you can't find the end of it" said Cao Cao gesturing to the long spear he is holding. Hell broke loose in the meeting and Ophis promptly vanished from there. Leaving them to deal with their quarrel. She is not here to make friends and she only wants her home back.

They bickered back and forth and stopped soon after noting the lack of Ophis's presence. Even though they didn't respect her, they knew her power and started to talk normally.

"What do you propose, Katerea," asked Cao Cao in a calm tone. He is not against a Human joining the Devils. But if this person proves to be powerful and had a Scared Gear, he is going to recruit him for himself in the Hero Faction.

"I'm going to search for Jiraiya-sama and when I find him, I'm gonna recruit him for our cause," she said with confidence.

"What if he refuses" asked Shalba.

"I have other ways to make him accept. You don't worry" she said hugging herself and feeling her body. The question of all the people in the room is, 'Why is she so interested in this human' but as they didn't read his literature, they couldn't understand. But one thing is for sure. If this Human is powerful and joins them, he is going to become a good spy for them on the Devils. If not, then what happens depends upon his threat level.

The meeting was completed after that and Katerea ordered her men to search for Jiraiya. She is going to get what she wanted and at this time all she wanted was Jiraiya. Katerea teleported to Japan in search of Jiraiya.

And Cut.

That’s it for this chapter folks. Hope you like it.

See ya in the next chapter.

Suggestions are welcome.

RR.

Black Infinity1289,

Ja Ne.

6