Introduction and Confusion Part-1
164 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

Here is the next chapter of Shadow Light. Hope you share your feedback with me.

You can read next 10 chapters up to Chapter 23 now on my Patron page.

Search 'Blackinfinity 1289' on the Patron website to get started.

"Normal speech” people talking.

‘Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons” Kurama or Dragons speaking.

Kurama/Dragon thought’ Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic” is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 13

Introduction and Confusion Part-1

Naruto woke up groggily to see Miya and Reni opening their eyes. Even though he can sense them in sleep, he doesn't do it as it spoils all the fun. They had fun all week and today is the day he should meet Azuka for his 'testing' according to the letter sent by him. He knew well what he will do, as he gave Ajuka a good idea of what power he had when he took in the Evil piece.

Scene Break

Ajuka's Lab, Underworld

Ajuka was seen patiently waiting for something to happen or rather someone to arrive. With an orange magic circle, came the person he is waiting for. Ajuka sent these particular coordinates in the letter to avoid anyone seeing Naruto coming in as his addition to their faction is a well-kept secret only a few knew.

"It's good to see you again, Naruto," said Ajuka and smiled at the blonde boy. Naruto just nodded.

"Ya. I know man. It's been a while. So, what do we do?" asked the young blonde stretching himself.

"I want to test you for any abnormalities and then we will meet someone important," said Ajuka seriously.

"Right," said Naruto and Ajuka started his tests on Naruto. Meanwhile, the blonde was thinking who are they going to meet.

"Maybe someone high in the Devil hierarchy," said Kurama.

'Ya, I know that. But who would that be? Maybe another Maou. But I met all of them except Falbium as Jiraiya'

"Nah. These Maou might be powerful but are just brats. I think it will be some old coot who held more power than these young brats as they are just glorified figureheads" said Kurama. Hypothetically, that would be the case. But Naruto doesn't know anyone higher than a Maou. This would be his first meeting with this person and he should be careful and can't make any mistakes.

As the tests were completed, Ajuka took note of his physical and magical stats and some other vital information, he started conversing with the green-haired man.

"So, who is the person that I'm going to meet" asked Naruto curiously.

"It is Zekram Bael-sama. The Great King" said Ajuka nonchalantly.

'Oh, the Great King, eh. Hmm, interesting' thought Naruto.

"What do you know about the guy anyway," asked Kurama.

'Well, from what I observed, he is one of the first generations of Devils and he is the one who led all Devils to victory in the Devil Civil war against the Old Satan Faction. Does Skiadrum have any encounter with him?'

"Well, the Dragon of Shadows saw him once when he stopped fighting between Elsha and that generation White Dragon Emporer, nothing more"

'Elsha huh. That's interesting. Maybe he thought making her his peerage member. After all, she is the strongest female Red Dragon Emporer' said Naruto and Kurama agreed. Even though the girl didn't have her Sacred Gear anymore, she is at least as strong as a mid-class Devil with her magic power alone and can rival a High-class Devil in Magic Reserves.

"Poor girl, she got sealed away by Skiadrum. He tried to talk with the Shadow Dragon only for the Dragon to disappear soon after sealing her away" said Kurama in a calm tone.

'Well, it can't be helped'

"Maybe it would be a good idea to show him your progress in your Sacred Gear. We don't want him to push you around now, do we?" said Kurama with a toothy smile.

'Oh, I'm gonna give him one hell of a show alright' said Naruto with a smirk.

"Ok, Naruto. It seems everything is fine. Let's go" said Ajuka and teleported Naruto with him in a green Magic Circle which has a weird shaped 'B' in the middle. Naruto assumed it to be the crest of Beelzebub House.

They appeared in front of a large mansion, befitting a King. It is lavish from every angle and is covered in western architecture with polished marble with a well-maintained garden and intricate designs making the mansion more enchanting. Naruto felt the overwhelming magic power coming from the home.

'Hmm, is it some kind of intimidation tactic' thought Naruto. From what he could feel, the magic pressure is around Ultimate Class and it is steadily growing and is solely projected towards him.

'Not that I care' he thought and Kurama smirked. Slowly, everything started to grow dark. Darkness crept up the path Naruto walked. As they reached the entrance door, a maid in a maid uniform in red and black opened the doors.

"Welcome, Beelzebub-sama, Uzumaki-sama. Master is waiting for you" she said politely and respectfully bowed to them and walked across a large hallway filled with different paintings much like in Naruto's house. These were of war and peaceful time alike and there is a picture that had a chibi version of current Satans.

"Cute," said Naruto observing the photo.

"Well, it was when we started our training with him long ago," said Ajuka. They continued and reached a large set of doors.

"He is inside, please enter," said the maid and left. As soon as she turned back, she couldn't find where she is. Everything is filled in shadows. Suddenly, everything vanished and she thought it to be an illusion and went on with her work. On the outside, the whole mansion is enveloped in shadows, making it impossible for anyone from outside to see what exists in that place.

As they entered, Naruto saw a middle-aged looking man with black hair and peaceful violet eyes and wearing noble attire. He has an aura of strength and dignity. He observed all the pressure that is exerted on him was from this man. He willingly exerting pressure on Naruto and he understood why.

'Oh, so that is his way to measure. If any want to meet him, they should at least endure the pressure to come. That is why the hallway is longer than usual. Crafty old bastard' smirked Naruto to himself. Now that the house was in his Shadows, he can show them what he is made of.

"Impressive young man, you brought here, Ajuka," said Zekram, giving Naruto a critical eye.

"It is unmistakable, you have Skiadrum in you and you have already filled my entire house in Shadows. You have great control it seems" he said in a calm tone.

"Well, Ajuka said it is a test. So I thought why not begin it already instead of waiting" said Naruto with a smile.

"Naruto, this is Zakram-sama. The Great King. Show some respect" chided Ajuka.

"I think you are correct in your conclusion of his personality as well," said Zekram with a chuckle.

"See, Ajuka. He likes to be treated normally" said Naruto with a victory sign.

"Shall we begin?" asked Zekram and the air in the room shifted from jovial to serious.

"My name is Zekram Bael. I'm the Great King of Devil Faction and Leader of Great King Faction" introduced Zekram formally.

"Ajuka Beelzebub, Satan Beelzebub, Leader of Research and Development, Devil Faction," said Ajuka. Both of them turned to Naruto. Naruto stood formally, his clothes changing into those of noble wear.

"Naruto Uzumaki, High School Student, wielder of Sacred Gear Shadow...Light" said Naruto and his magic burst out.

Ajuka and Zekram felt the shadows shift in the room, but the most terrifying thing is the appearance of a Black Dragon behind him, he is a gargantuan quadrupedal Dragon, he is covered in pitch-black scales; atop his head, are two sharp horns and sports a small, pointed beard of shadows on his chin with red eyes with no visible pupils. Between his horns and running down his spine, he has a mane of shadows; his wings are covered in the same material.

But this is not the thing that terrified them. The being behind the Dragon. If the Dragon is 50 meters tall, this figure stood 100 meters tall. He has long light blonde hair that reaches down his back. His front hair parts down in the middle and he was wearing a golden red regal dress with green eyes with a gentle and kind smile on his face. They can identify him even after a millennium of his death. If that didn't give away his identity, 7 pairs of golden feathery wings coming out of his back with the brightest Halo gave him away.

"GOD," said Ajuka and Zekram at the same time.

"Yes," said Naruto and called back his power.

"HOW?" asked Ajuka. The man is dead for millennia now. How is this possible?

"Well, you can thank a certain 12 winged crow for that," said Naruto with a smile.

"I see. That idiot finally did it" said Zekram.

"You know what he did, huh. Well, that saves me an explanation" said Naruto.

"Right. Azazel has been trying to create a sacred gear that has light properties in it. As a way to revive his father, you can say. But I didn't expect him to mix not only holy Light but also a Heavenly Shadow Dragon essence into one" said Zekram with a sigh.

"You should give him some credit, Old Man. After all, if anyone knew I can wield the primary elements together, it will cause another Great War" said Naruto.

"So you know what is at stake," asked Zekram.

"Yes. That old goat has explained everything to me"

"Good. That saves me some effort"

"Well, sir. The other topic" intervened Ajuka.

"Ah, yes. Ajuka told me about your request to get a part of Kuoh"

"Yes. I'm studying there. Why not rule it with Rias and Sona" said Naruto. Ajuka and Zekram rose an eyebrow.

"I should have expected this. Well, we will discuss it in a week after the ceremony"

"What ceremony?" Asked Naruto.

"In 2 days, all your hard work is going to get rewarded. Another set of the Evil Pieces you received are going to be given to a Human. I think it would be better if you come" said Zekram.

"Yes, Naruto. I think you will appreciate meeting a man I think humans are dying to meet" said Ajuka.

"Oh, who is it"

"It is going to be a secret you should wait for 2 days to find," said Ajuka.

"Ok, I have places to be. See ya, Ajuka. Bye, Old man" he said and vanished into his Shadow. All the Shadows surround the palace was gone with him.

"Well, that went well," said Ajuka.

"Yes it did" is the only replied Zekram.

Scene Break

"Welcome, Naruto-kun," said Reni as she saw Naruto appear from shadows in the room. She came in and kissed him, which Naruto returned.

"Thanks, Reni-chan," said Naruto. She nodded and looked at him expectantly.

"What,"

"How did it go and who did you meet" asked Reni curiously.

"Well, it is a long story. I met the Great King, Zekram Bael..." he started and explained the full turn of events.

"Wow, that was amazing. Why didn't you show me that form?" pouted Reni.

"Some other time, dear" replied Naruto.

"So they agreed to give you a part of Kuoh, huh. That was impressive. From what I learned during my education, Devils are greedy who doesn't care about anyone else"

"It's not like they had an option. Ajuka did promise me that beforehand"

"Right. But what do we do?" asked the girl.

"We do what we regularly do. I want my Devil introduction ceremony entry to be grand. Let's go shopping" said Naruto.

"Yay" she jumped in happiness and they went shopping.

Meanwhile, In Uzumaki Mansion, Kuoh

A red magic circle lit on the floor and walked out Jiraiya with a goofy smile on his face.

"It seems all those women are kind to you, Ero-sennin," said Naruto as he sat on a couch in the lounge area.

"Hehehehe. Of course, they are Naruto. They love their Jiriaya-sama soo much to do anything" he said with a perverted smile. Naruto chuckled at the old man. There was a moment of silence after which Naruto woke up and walked towards Jiraiya.

"Anyway, back on the reason, I called you"

"I just met Ajuka today and did my 'test' and tomorrow is going to be your 'test' or at least of the 'Jiraiya' they think. What do want me to do?" Naruto asked seriously.

"What did you reply to that letter? And want me to do now. I mean, all this time I'm here I enjoyed myself and you were Jiraiya here. But I should leave soon. I can't stay here for long" said Jiraiya all his perverseness and goofiness have gone, replaced by a serious facade.

"I know, Sensei. I wrote you have Illusion Magic," said Naruto with a grin.

"What? Illusions. Like Genjutsu" asked Jiraiya in surprise.

"Ya, I thought that would be great. But now I got a great idea and also, I planned how we are going to do this when you are officially declared as a Devil-human" said Naruto with a smile and Jiraiya listened carefully. This is going to be fun for sure, he knew it.

Scene Break

Next Day, Elder Council Chamber, Lilith

Every member of the Elder Council is waiting patiently for their guest to appear. Tomorrow is the big day of announcing Jiraiya-sama's official induction into devil ranks and today is the day he is going to show them his skills.

Everyone is excited to see what their beloved writer is capable of in magical arts. Regardless of his skill, he is going to get High-class status tomorrow. This is more like a formality for them.

They all felt a sudden spike in magic and in a red magic circle, came out Jiraiya. They observed the design. It has the design of a magic circle with the kanji for 'oil' and 'sage' in the middle instead of any letter or sign as in the case of all Devil Houses.

"Welcome, Jiraiya-sama. It is an honour to have you here" said the official representative for the Elder Council a man from the Gremory clan.

"Pleasure is all mine, Gremory-san," said Jiraiya.

"Please come in," he said and walked 'Jiraiya' into the Council Chamber. The doors closed behind them. All the members of the council stood in respect to the perverted Sage and Zekram, who sat at the head of the table welcomed Jiraiya officially.

"Welcome, Jiraiya. It is nice having you here" he said in Japanese to which Jiraiya nodded.

"Likewise, Great King," said Jiraiya and bowed in respect to the Great King. As the pleasantries completed, they went straight into the matter.

"My dear fellow devils, we are convened today here to see the magical capabilities of Jiraiya, the Sage. Any objections to this" asked Zekram in a commanding tone. No objections came and so he continued.

"Jiraiya, if you please start," he said and Jiraiya nodded.

"As I have explained, I use Illusion magic and as you can see, I'm here," he said and everyone nodded.

"Tell me, where am I," he asked and the person in front of him and disappeared in magic particles.

"Amazing," said one of the spectators. They all thought he was there from the beginning.

"But how, I felt you and your magic," asked one of them.

"Can you feel my touch now?" Asked Jiraiya appearing behind the man and putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Yes," he replied confused as he didn't see Jiraiya move.

"Yet, I'm not there," he said, but his voice came from another part of the hall, this time, beside Zekram. The Great King was shocked.

'How did he do that. I didn't feel him until he spoke. Could it be another illusion?' He thought. It is possible. After all, the man seems to be a master of illusion arts. He fooled all of them with his appearance and presence and now one of his members confirm that he can feel Jiraiya's touch even if the man was here, beside him.

A terrifying thought struck Zekram then.

'Could it be, all his existence is a lie. Could Jiraiya be fooling them all this time with him being someone else?' that struck an ungodly amount of fear in his heart. His people are madly in love with this perverted man. The fact that he is given High-class Devil status on the sole fact that they want him to give them more porn to read is proof enough of their love towards this perverted white-haired human.

That love towards this man was one of the factors which made Zekram agree to this proposal. But now, after witnessing his magical skills and abilities, doubt crept up into the heart of Zekram Bael. He wants nothing but to do good for his faction, his brethren. A voice rang into his head.

'You are worrying too much, Zekram. I'm here to correct the flaws that you failed to notice in the system you established. I'm not going to harm any Devils nor cause a Civil War. Don't worry' that voice said.

It was the voice of a battle-hardened man. A man who saw war and its horrors. He couldn't grasp who's it is. But he understood that what he thought was true that is the reason why that person chose to speak to him instead of just leaving him to his thoughts.

'Well played, whoever you are. As long as my race is not going to suffer, I'm going to allow this farce. But keep this in mind, if something was to happen to any member of my race, who will face my wrath' he said, hoping that person talking to him heard and heed to his words.

'I appreciate your concern, Zekram. But before you could do anything, I implore you to look into your system first. The pros and cons of it and the damage it caused to other races. Keep this in mind, you may be the Great King of the Devil Faction and the first Bael with Power of Destruction. But you are still a mortal irrespective of how long you live. If your Race did any damage to any other faction and you leave the culprit unscathed, I'll take action' the voice paused and continued.

'Remember, Zekram, there will always be a person more powerful and stronger than you in the world' said the voice and he felt a part of his mind clear up.

Zekram felt a shiver run down his spine. The coldness of the voice at the end is something he didn't feel since the beginning of the Great War. It has the same edge to it when God of the Bible cursed them with Low fertility Rates and made his Light magic cleanse them. He can still remember those words.

'From this moment forth, you who have taken Bat Wings will be the creatures of darkness and thy holy light cleanse you. You, who have fallen to the lowest of Hell suffer from low fertility rates and fight among thyselves with all the Sins' The Biblical God couldn't swallow the bitter truth that his children had fallen to a greater extent than the Fallen Angels could ever fall. And that Lucifer, one of his beloved sons betrayed him.

God of the Bible is a Kind and Gentle man. He preached to love everything and everyone. He gave a chance to anyone to change. To see his Son Lucifer fall to such an extent broke the man's heart. Though he cursed them in coldness, Zekram could still remember the pained and sorrowful look in the man's green eyes. All this happened just before the Great War started. That acted as a spark to start the bloodiest war in the history of the Supernatural world.

Zekram forgot that he was in a meeting as he succumbed to his inner thoughts. 'Am I assuming correct about Jiraiya or is this just a mere coincidence. From the way that person spoke, it is a warning. But why now? Is something going to happen in future?' Are the questions plaguing his mind.

'Whatever happens, I must keep a close eye on the young generation. They are going to be the future of our race. I must find whether this warning about my past decisions or a sign of something happening soon? If possible, I must talk to Naruto about his mastery of his Sacred Gear. He is going to be a valuable asset in the future. I must think of a way to win his trust' he thought, disconnecting himself from the outside world.

He thought of all the possibilities he can take to avoid the wrath of whoever spoke to him. To talk to someone who is experienced and battle-hardened like him was not an easy feat, and the confidence in that voice is terrifying.

As Jiraiya continued his presentation of his skills, Zekram continued to ponder all the possibilities. As the presentation came to an end, everyone stood and applauded the skills of Jiraiya. This managed to bring Zekram back to the real world.

"Marvelous. Such amazing talent in Illusion magic is unheard of and is thought only possible to Youkai" said one of the members.

"Yes, that is correct. You are not only skilled in your books but also Magic, Jiraiya-sama" said the phenex Elder.

Praises continued to follow and as time passed, everyone settled down to discuss the matter further.

"I think it is time to vote, Zekram-sama," said one of the advisors and Zekram nodded.

"Yes. Now that we have a good measure of Jiraiya-sama's skills and magic. I want to put another voting session" he said and everyone nodded.

"Those in favour of giving Jiraiya the sennin the position of High-class Human Devil," asked Zekram. Everyone rose their hands in favour.

"Those who dissent," he asked and no hand rose. Jiraiya got even more favourable votes than before.

"Then it is decided. Jiraiya, the Sennin, from this moment forth you are given the status of High-class Devil and you will receive your Evil Pieces set tomorrow in the official ceremony with another person who will explain to you how it works" said Zekram and Jiraiya nodded.

"It is an honour," he said and bowed to the whole Council Chamber.

"The Council is dismissed" declared Zekram and stepped down from his podium.

Everyone went on their ways while Zekram and other leaders went to check on the progress of the place where the ceremony will take place.

Next Day, Lucifer Stadium, Underworld

Lucifer stadium is one of the most prestigious and special stadiums that Devils ever made and constructed. This stadium was constructed by Original Lucifer the Morning Star himself and is only used for something when highly important takes place.

Devils feel a connection here to Lucifer, their father. That is why only the most important things take place here. Reincarnating a Human into a Devil was normal to them but reincarnating a Human into a Human-Devil is something new and that to be done to a prestigious figure like Jiraiya is something not happened in Devil history and such stadium and befitting the role.

The stadium can hold hundreds of thousands of Devils and can expand and shift its shape according to the design they want. They shifted the round stadium into a large auditorium with a large stage at the front and backstage with all the special effects chosen and required by their guests.

Zekram saw through the process and nodded in satisfaction. This duty was generally assigned to Serafall, but he feared that she might add some Magical Girl Milky spirals posters and came to oversee the progress himself. He can't let go of the fear that crept through his heart when he heard that voice even now.

It was as cold as ice in Cocytus as he had the opportunity to visit that God-forsaken ice in his life and he had been frozen to the core at that time.

'I can't ignore the threat. The confidence is unreal. How can someone mock such a powerful Faction like us? They must at least be a being of the top 10 it's just overconfident. Whatever the case may be, I'm going to be careful from now on. I guess I shouldn't think about this much as that person said and I have my strongest in Sirzechs and Ajuka if it comes to war. But I'm not going to leave it here. I'm going to find who it is' he vowed and continued decorating the stage for the big event tomorrow. The event is planned for nighttime as they are beings of darkness and Jiraiya will be given his Evil Pieces at midnight.

They creating history tomorrow after all. A Human was accepted unto Devil ranks but still keeping his Humanity is a once in a millennia opportunity and he is going to make it as grand as it should be.

With Naruto

In the Ninja Club Room, Naruto was overseeing all activities with his girls. He wants to get it done as soon as possible as he has some more preparations to be made.

"Why thinking deep, King" came the sweet voice of Reni.

"Oh, not deep. But I'm thinking of what to do. You know tomorrow is going to be the day I am going to be introduced as a Human-Devil to the Devil society and they are in for a big surprise" he said with a smirk.

"Oh, do tell. What is it?" she asked curiously.

"Hmm, no. I know you won't be surprised as much as others. Here is what I want you to do" he said and Reni listened attentively.

"At the time of my announcement, I want you to go to Student Council Room as I knew Sona and Rias are going to be watching the live event from there," he said with a joyful smirk.

"How cruel of you, Naruto-kun. Of course, our beloved Devils will get a surprise tomorrow alright" she said with the same smile as Naruto. It seems like his prankster nature is contagious.

Next Day, Lucifer Stadium, Underworld

"Welcome, my dear Devil brethren. Take your seats and the ceremony will start within few minutes" said the host, a young devil woman in her mid-20s wearing a black business suit in a mic.

The stadium was practically stuffed to its capacity and some of the construction crew and seen expanding it as they arrive. The response to the announcement was unreal as most of the High-class Devils came with all the Lords and Lady's of the Pillar clans attending the ceremony who were given their private VIP box.

Meanwhile, Backstage

"I'm so happy, Jiraiya-tan" exclaimed Serafall as she hugged the life out of Jiraiya. He is the original Jiraiya as Naruto didn't want to send any clones this time.

"Easy, there. Sera-tan. I want to reincarnate into a Human-Devil not a Devil in your peerage" replied Jiraiya taking deep breaths of air.

"Ah, I thought it was fun. Mou, that's fine. But you are going to act in one more movie as you didn't tell me about this" said Serafall, pouting.

"Of course. Come think of it, I thought of releasing new book series especially for Magical Girl Milky"

"Really, pwease, pwease give em to me," asked Serafall with puppy dog eyes.

"Nope, my student is putting final touches to it as we speak"

"Speaking of him, you didn't introduce me to that character"

"Well, I asked him. But he said he had something important than coming with me" said Jiraiya in exasperation.

"What, he knows of supernatural?" Asked Serafall in (faux)shock.

"Of course, he does. But I didn't tell him I'm going here. I'm afraid of what all the young devils women do to him if he comes here alone" said Jiraiya with a sigh.

"What, is he that bad," asked Serafall.

"No, quite opposite really," said Jiraiya. Before she could he continued, Jiraiya asked her a question.

"Where is Ajuka, I thought he is going to meet me"

"Ajuka-tan is talking to the person who will explain to you everything about the Set you will receive," said Serafall, omitting the part of their experimentation of that 'person'.

"Well, I hope it all goes well," said Jiraiya and Serafall nodded with him after that they went to talk about movies and stuff like about Sona and Jiraiya's books.

On the other side of the Backstage

"What now?" Asked a confused Naruto.

"It is simple, Naruto. I want you to meet this guy whom all this was done for, and explain in detail while the Elders speak on stage" explained Ajuka again.

"What is there to explain man, you know more about it than me, aren't you the big creator of all this," said Naruto gesturing to the Evil Pieces set which will be given to Jiraiya.

"Yes, I may be the creator. But I didn't know much about this set, that is why I banned the set-" he noticed his slip up and tried to shrug it off as normal.

"As I was saying, as it's the only user, you should explain to him, Naruto," said Ajuka and Naruto just nodded. Though he noticed Ajuka's slip up, he chose to play cool for now and research into it later. They heard a knock on the door and Ajuka allowed the person to come in. Naruto sensed the arrival of the person ahead of his knocking.

He is a handsome man who seems to be in his early 20's. He has shoulder-length crimson red hair and blue-green eyes similar to Rias. He is wearing a black and gold regal attire with shoulder plates and a cape with them. He had a kind and gentle smile on his face as he saw Naruto.

"So this is the chosen one," said the young man as he walked closer to Ajuka and Naruto.

"Ah, Sirzechs, it is nice to see you. Yes, he is the one" said Ajuka.

"Naruto, this is Sirzechs Lucifer, Satan Lucifer and Sirzechs, this is Naruto the first-ever Human-Devil and a Sacred Gear holder," introduced Ajuka. Naruto and Sirzechs extended their hands and had a firm shake.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Naruto"

"Yo, Sirzechs. I heard you are one of a kind even in Devils like Ajuka here" he said referring to their Super Devil Status.

"Well, it seems the secret is out," said Sirzechs with a cool smile which is far from the truth.

'What is this, how is this possible. His magic reserves are far above that of an Ultimate Class Devil and he is just a hybrid for a month at most and his aura seems to suppress my POD. What kind of being is he? I should talk to Ajuka soon' he thought as he felt the Magic capacity and nature of the Magic of the young blonde. It has this light and dark parts to it which Sirzechs can't put his finger on.

"Now, let's call the guest of honour" came the voice of the host.

"Well, it seems it's time, Naruto. Do your best" said Ajuka with a smile.

"All the best," said Sirzechs.

"See ya," he said and walked towards the staircase.

As he reached the stage and waited for his entrance, he observed the mood in the stadium. They were very much excited and going wild.

"It's time, folks. Let's call the man in question" said the host. Naruto slowly walked and vanished from view and appeared in the middle of the stage with fireworks and sparkles going around him.

"Introducing, Naruto Uzumaki" shouted the host.

"NARUTO?" Shouted Jiraiya. Naruto turned to see the man in question and his jaw hit the floor.

"SENSEI?" shouted the blonde boy. The stadium was silent at the turn of events. Pin drop silence can be observed in the auditorium and not even one dared to make a noise. Ajuka, who is drinking a drink in the room, spit his drink in shock.

Zekram had a shocked look on his face and Serafall was bouncing in joy at finally seeing the person who Jiraiya fondly talks about.

What will happen in the light of all these revelations? We'll see it in the next chapter.

And Cut.

That’s it for this chapter folks. Hope you like it.

See ya in the next chapter.

Suggestions are welcome.

RR.

Black Infinity1289,

Ja Ne.

8