Summer Vacation and A Statue
101 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

Here is the next chapter of Shadow Light. Hope you share your feedback with me.

You can read next 6 chapters up to Chapter 27 now on my Patron page.

Search 'Blackinfinity 1289' on the Patron website to get started.

"Normal speech” people talking.

‘Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons” Kurama or Dragons speaking.

Kurama/Dragon thought’ Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic” is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 21

Summer Vacation and A Statue

Days passed quickly and it is finally time for year-end exams and Summer vacation to begin.

Naruto's first year in Kuoh High was about to come to an end while an important meeting was taking place in the Ninja Club room.

Every peerage member and their respective Kings were assembled in the building and this time, Naruto took the role of organiser. This is their first time meeting in his building as they always met in ORC or Student Council Room.

Naruto gave them a full tour of his building and equipment he got to train his club members and both other Kings are impressed by his training methods and equipment.

"I don't think both of I am doing what my Club name says," said Rias.

"I do Student Council duties, but not this seriously. All that equipment and their wear and tear is the proof of their hard work" added Sona. Though she acts as the Student Council President, her main duty is to look after Kuoh.

"Now, let's move on with our agenda here," said Naruto as they moved to his office. His office was large with his chair in the middle and a desk with couches, fridge and other things needed. It has a royal look that impressed the Devil Heiresses.

"Nice room, Naruto," said Sona, appreciating his taste in colours. Naruto acknowledged her with a nod and sat in his chair while 2 new chairs were moved opposite him, making a triangle.

"What are your plans for summer?" Asked Rias curiously. Their respective Vice Presidents stood behind them.

"I'll be coming to the Underworld with you," said Sona plainly. They both know that, but they want to know what Naruto planned in the summer.

"I'll come as well. I should see the area allocated to me and take care of Sensei's estate as well" said Naruto. He got 2 curious looks at that.

"What? Do you think that man will take care of his house there? Please, I'm there more time than he ever had" said Naruto with a dramatic sigh.

"Maybe. But I'm curious, where do you want your territory?" Asked Rias. Sona looked in interest as well.

"I think I'll take a small piece in every Devil house territory rather than having one large area," said Naruto. He wants them to do 'research' of course.

"I didn't hear anyone having such a peculiar request," said Sona calculatingly. She was forced to loosen by Naruto as the blonde won all their teaching matches in chess.

But Sona observed small changes in her which improved her reasoning and analytical skills. She is happy with her progress otherwise she would have expelled the blonde for all his outlandish requests and conditions.

Though if she thinks about it now, she can't expel him as he is now part of her faction and doing so gives a bad impression on her in the Devil society.

"Well I'm not like everyone," said Naruto with a shrug. As time passed, he spoke freely with Sona and Rias and observed Rias's attitude change, pushing things on him and asking him more.

He knew why she was doing it, but didn't respond to her change and continued as he always was. Sona is a different case entirely.

One time she lost her temper and nearly activated the emergency transmitter Naruto had placed in her office. Naruto had to knock her unconscious and calm her before she got into her senses.

Sona apologised for her behaviour and Naruto explained about a friend, Shikamaru, a prodigy in the game and how he learnt from him. That information satisfied her and she calmed down completely.

"Yes. We understand that" said Sona.

"Ok, next year, Kiba will join Kuoh High and will become a member of the Club. Sona, does anyone of your peerage members join?" Asked Rias.

"Well, I had a member joining as well. She is currently studying in a middle school in Tokyo" said Sona. She had a member whom she didn't reincarnate yet studying in Tokyo.

She will be here to join her peerage and become a member of the Student Council in the process. Sona had a good piece in mind for her.

"I have my club members to talk about. But I'll take it slowly. Who knows who might join next year" said Naruto in a calm tone. As he heard a particular brunette talk about joining Kuoh High.

"What do you mean by that? And your girls are crazy strong compared to a normal human. How the hell did you do that?" Shouted Rias in confusion.

"Gee, calm down, tomato. Yes, my girls are strong because they train unlike you. Reni-chan takes good care of them" said Naruto. Reni's smile widened at that, thinking about how she'll 'take care' of them.

"No matter," said Sona, brushing off Naruto calling Rias a tomato and continued.

"How about we discuss things you didn't tell us about?" Asked Sona. Naruto gave her a questioning look.

"She is talking about the Nurse you took in. You didn't reincarnate her, right?" Asked Rias. She knows who the Nurse is and why she is here after all.

"No. I just took her as per Sensei's wishes. He wanted to give her some comfort after hearing her story. That's it,'' cooly explained Naruto. This is one of the reasons why he needed Jiraiya here and is perfectly acting like him.

"Speaking of which, where is Jiraiya-sama. We haven't seen him in quite a while" asked Sona.

"He is busy in the Underworld I guess," said Naruto with a fox-like smile. Sona and Rias didn't understand the meaning of it.

"Say, will you be free to spar with us sometime when we go to the Underworld?" Asked Rias in a hopeful tone. Sparring with Naruto taught her so many things and pointed her errors which she is trying to rectify.

"Well, I'll be busy there. I can't spar with you as I don't want to give away my Sacred Gear details. But I'll give you pointers to improve yourself" said Naruto.

"That applies to you as well, Sona-chan," said Naruto with a teasing smile.

"Thanks," replied Sona. Though she has her own research to do on the story Naruto said and then some, she is willing to take his advice as he has already defeated her so many times in a strategic game.

"Well, if that's it, I will conclude this meeting," said Naruto.

"Who will take the responsibility for this year's summer protection of the Kuoh?" Asked Sona. Rias forgot about Kuoh entirely as this is her first time overseeing a territory.

"I'll. You go and enjoy the summer with your family" said Naruto. Sona remembered the photo she saw in his house. 'Is he kidding? Doesn't he want to see his family?' Thought Sona.

"But don't you want to see your family?" Questioned Rias.

"Other than my Sensei, I just have an uncle who will come here if he is free," said Naruto with a smile. Rias and Sona got an understanding look at that.

"Oh? Who is this uncle of yours?" Asked a curious Kurama?

"Definitely not you," said Naruto with a smirk.

"Ya. I know that. We are one in every sense after all. This Shadow Lizard only made our bond, even more, deeper" said Kurama with a smirk.

"Yes, my friend, it has," agreed Naruto. He was interrupted by a tomato shouting in his face.

"Wait. How will you go to the Underworld anyway?" Asked Rias? Naruto stared at her as if she was an idiot.

"I have a VIP card with me and Ajuka took care of that going through that Express at least once thing," said Naruto, not wanting to go through that train Rias might think about.

VIP card is an identification issued to all High and Ultimate Class Devils which allows them to freely move anywhere to the Underworld. Other than that, there are House Sigils which also give them access and then there are a few back doors as well to enter the Devil's territory.

Naruto has all the 3 above methods to enter the Underworld and he did in the past undetected by anyone. He also has a few aliases to do things that he doesn't need to share with the devils in front of him.

In Nurse Office, Kuoh

Naruto came to the Nurse's office to talk to Roygun about his visit to the Underworld and ask what she wanted to do.

"So you are going there?" She asked in a sad tone.

After telling what she knew to Jiraiya, her life took a sharp turn for the best. She was invited and appointed as the Ninja Club's medical advisor, got a mate in Kazehana and got new friends to talk to and most of all, she got the chance to be with her crush most of the time and sometimes on weekends.

Hearing that Naruto is going to the Underworld is a surprise to Roygun as she didn't expect him to go there this soon. After all, he was a High-Class Devil for just a few months.

"Tell me, whom do you want to stay with?" Asked Naruto.

"What do you mean?" Asked a confused Roygun.

"Now, now don't be disappointed. You know I'm one of the overseers of Kuoh, do you think I'll leave my territory unprotected?" Asked Naruto with a smirk.

"In that case, I'll have Kana-chan," said Roygun happily. She and Kana or Kazehana's tastes have a close match and she took a personal interest in training Naruto's Rook as well.

"You'll move to my house and live there for summer. Reni-chan will show you everything there. Enjoy there. Don't hold back" said Naruto with a smile. Roygun smiled and hugged Naruto in gratitude and gave a small peck on his lips.

"Hehehehe" she laughed innocently after that. Naruto didn't get embarrassed or anything, with a nod, he left to let her enjoy her moment of happiness.

Unknown Location

In an unknown location, few people assembled to discuss things. They are members of the rogue group known as the Khaos Brigade.

"What did you find on the Shadow Dragon, Cat?" Asked a small girl in an emotionless tone. She is Ophis, the Ouroboros Dragon. Ophis' current appearance is that of a cute young girl with long black hair down to her hips and grey eyes. Her ears have pointed tips. Her dark grey eyes have reptilian slitted pupils staring at Kuroka emotionlessly.

"I didn't find anything about the Shadow Dragon except for the fact that it is Kuoh. As it is a Devil territory, I couldn't search for my likes" huffed Kuroka.

Lying to Ophis is not an easy task even to the likes of Kuroka. She is a Dragon God who is one of the top Tier beings in their world after all and any mistake, you are dead.

Ophis just gave Kuroka an emotionless stare and moved on. Not finding the Shadow Dragon is not a priority now. She needs men to vacate Great Red, the True Dragon, from her home, The Dimensional Gap.

"What about Ddraig?" She asked no one in particular. Although she is an emotionless being, her goal to have her 'home of silence' is very valuable and she is not going to back down from it.

"The Red Dragon Emperor seems to have not awakened yet, Ophis-sama" replied someone. Ophis stared at them blankly. She is trying to build forces to help her for centuries and her forces numbers were increasing as time passed and it doesn't matter for her if it takes a few more centuries to gain enough strength to finally reach her goal.

"Don't worry, Ophis. The Hero Faction is growing fast and I'm sure we'll have enough numbers to take Red on in few years" assured an arrogant voice. Ophis and the rest turned to see the owner of that voice.

That is none other than Cao Cao, leader of Hero Faction, a faction made of strong Humans with sacred gears. Ophis nodded in acknowledgement. She is not one to plan much as she only had one goal.

"Jiraiya will soon be on our side. Katerea is meeting him monthly to talk about it and soon we'll have control over those scum through him" said Shalba Beelzebub, a leader of the Old Satan Faction. Ophis didn't care much about it as she only wants power and doesn't involve herself in these politics.

"I think I'll search for Ddraig. Any strong people I come across will be recommended to join our side" said a silver-haired young man. This is Vali, Vali Lucifer, great-grandson of the original Lucifer. He is not only a descendant of Lucifer but also a Hybrid. A half Human, half Devil. He is this generation's White Dragon Emperor, holder of Albion, the Vanishing Dragon.

Vali is a handsome young man with dark silver hair and light blue eyes. He is wearing a dark green V-neck shirt with a high-collared black leather jacket over it. He also wears burgundy jeans with a silver chain drooping down over them and black leather chaps with three bands encircling his right calf, and black shoes with black buckles. As with other Devils, Vali has black bat-like wings on his back. However, unlike other Devils, he possesses a total of eight. Vali also bears a great resemblance to his grandfather, Rizevim Livan Lucifer.

"Albion holder, that is acceptable" replied Ophis in an emotionless tone. Out of all Dragons, she is satisfied to have Albion and his user on her side. Not that she cared about him or anything as he is just a tool to reach her goal. Ophis vanished from the meeting area and everyone relaxed after that.

Even though emotionless, Ophis is an Infinite Dragon God and has the power to kill them all in an instant. Even though they knew she acts like a kid, she is strong and so they keep their guard up at all times near her.

"I guess that's it," said someone and everyone dispersed after that.

"Did you see her?" Vali asked his companion, Kuroka.

"Yes. She has grown well" replied Kuroka about Koneko.

"Find anything interesting there?"

"What are we talking about? Someone, to make babies?" Asked Kuroka in a teasing tone.

"Yes. Something like that. About this, Naruto guy"

"Yes, I saw him. Quite an eye candy to watch"

"Is he strong?" Asked Vali with a hungry look.

"I don't know. He didn't fight anyone when I was there. So I can't tell" replied Kuroka.

"I think she is hiding something, Vali" came the voice of Albion.

"Why do you think that? How do you know?" Asked Vali through their connection?

"I can't say for sure, but she is definitely hiding something"

"Do you is it related to this Naruto guy?"

"I don't know. We'll wait and give her time. Maybe she'll open up" said Albion. Vali agreed with him.

"Oh," said Vali in a disappointed tone in the outside world.

"Why the sudden interest?"

"Heard some interesting things about him, that's all"

"Like?"

"Like he is the Shadow Dragon etc" said Vali looking at Kuroka. Kuroka didn't even miss a step or give any reaction.

"How so?"

"Albion Sensed Skiadrum's Awakening a few years ago. He doesn't know if Ddraig sensed it or not. But Albion is sure that this Skiadrum, the Shadow Dragon will come for him as they share an interesting history" explained Vali.

"Well, if I see him, you'll be the first person I inform," said Kuroka cooly. Vali nodded in satisfaction and they both vanished into their teleportation circles.

Scene Break

After a few days, Kuoh

It's been a few days and Naruto's first-year exams are done and the blonde wrote them well though he doesn't care for them much.

"It's time for vacation I guess," said Naruto looking at Kuoh Academy. He is on his way home and will leave to meet a few of his acquaintances and other people on his list in the Underworld when a sudden call interrupted him.

'Naruto, can you hear me?' Asked a familiar green-haired Devil.

"Yes, Ajuka. What is it?"

'I have some work for you. Can you come to my lab?'

"When?" Asked Naruto. If Ajuka is calling for him, then that is going to be something important as he knows Ajuka's nature.

'No hurry. You can come at your leisure. Be here before tomorrow evening,' said Ajuka.

"Yea. I'll be" said Naruto and the magic circle in his ear dispersed. He walked home lazily.

"I'm home," said Naruto.

"Welcome home, Naruto-kun" came a familiar voice. Naruto turned to see Miya standing at the door with her hands open. They hugged and she kissed him as a welcome gesture.

"What a surprise. I didn't expect you here" said Naruto.

"I heard you are on summer vacation and came here," said Miya with a smile.

"Who is going to take care of our office then?" He asked curiously.

"That's going to be me," said Reni, walking towards them in a business suit.

"Wow, Reni-chan. You look hot in that suit"

"See, he likes me more," said Reni with her tongue out to Miya. Miya smiled at her childish act. A figure forming behind her, Naruto squeezed her hand and the figure dispersed.

"Yea, yea. But I'm going to be the one to spend time with him this summer" said Miya in a happy tone.

"I know," said Reni. She is happy to sacrifice a few months to Miya of her Naruto time and she knows it is not going to belong. Just a few weeks and she'll be back with her Naruto-kun as she is the Vice President of his Club.

"Well, I am off then," said Reni and with a kiss, she vanished in an Uzumaki magic circle to the modern publications office.

"We're free now. Come on, it's been long" asked, Miya.

"I know, I know. But you should recover by tomorrow, we are going to the Underworld" said Naruto and with a smile followed her. The night-long pleasure continued and the next day came.

Someone started to ring the bell when a clone of Naruto opened it. It was Kazehana and Roygun. They arrived here as planned.

"Welcome. Right on time, huh. Good" said Naruto and welcomed them to enter. Roygun and Kazehana entered his house. They went through the same experience as Sona did when she first came to his house. They were brought here by teleportation and never walked through the hallway once.

They stared at all the pictures in awe and followed them to the end. Naruto was sitting in a chair while a purple-haired woman was serving tea for them.

Kazehana and Roygun never saw her in Naruto's house till now and got a suspicious look in their eyes. But she is strong. Both of them can feel it.

"Girls, this is Miya-chan. Miya-chan, they are Roygun and Kana-chan" said Naruto introducing them.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Miya Uzumaki, Naruto-Kun's Knight" said, Miya. By this point, Naruto was accustomed to her introduction and didn't react. But that was not the case for Roygun and Kazehana.

They spit their tea and looked at them in horror. Roygun has this betrayed look in her eyes that made Miya laugh out loud.

"Hahahaha. No, we are not married...yet" clarified Miya and Roygun and Kazehana relaxed at that.

"You are the Knight huh. I'm Kazehana, Naruto-kun's Rook" introduced Kazehana. Miya nodded.

"Roygun, Roygun Belphegor. Ninja Club's Medical advisor" introduced Roygun. Miya had a realisation but covered it to talk with Naruto later.

"Nice to meet you both. I think it's time for some discussion I guess" said Miya and sat beside Naruto.

"It's not much of a discussion. But I want you both to oversee Kuoh for me. This is a good strategic point for any faction and I know there will be someone waiting to grab it as both Rias and Sona leave for their homes. Spare no one.

Terminate all threats, I don't want a headache of dealing with them. If you think they are from any big faction like the three factions or another major mythos, act cautiously. I know I don't need to tell you how to take care of your territory, Roygun. But I want you to stay hidden and send Kana-chan for anything" said Naruto in a serious tone. He doesn't want to spark a war again because of his absence.

Not that he can't handle it, but as a person who went through war himself, he knows the death and despair it brings to the masses. He doesn't want that to happen here. As bringing peace in this world is his goal after all.

Kana was surprised by the way Naruto spoke. She didn't see him this serious any time and this showed his experience and maturity.

Roygun on the other hand was thoroughly impressed. She didn't think that her love interest had a battle-hardened side as well. Though she wanted to ask how he has such experience, she reserved that for the time being and listened to Naruto.

"And lastly, Roygun, I think you have your Clan's special ability, Crack?" Naruto asked and Roygun was surprised at this.

Not that her Clan's ability was a secret, but it was not well known among masses and Naruto knowing this showed her his skills in information gathering.

"Yes. I have. Do you want me to practice?" She concluded as that is the most plausible conclusion.

"Yes. I want you to train in it and want you to improve yourself" said Naruto. Though he didn't reincarnate her into his peerage yet, for his future plans to work, she must be in her top shape.

"Right. I'll do it right away" said Roygun with a happy smile. Though she used the King Piece, her Clan's ability, Crack always had a special spot in her heart. Getting a chance to use it again is not something she expected to happen so soon.

"The walls are reinforced. So don't worry about damaging them. Train to your heart's content" said Naruto with a smile as he saw the joyful expression on Roygun's face. She nodded at that.

"Alright girls, take care, I'll be going then," said Naruto and Miya took it.

"Don't listen to him, enjoy yourselves?" said Miya and both of them vanished in a Black Uzumaki magic circle.

Ajuka's Lab, Underworld

Naruto with Miya teleported directly into Ajuka's lab where Naruto was called to test the proficiency of his Evil Pieces Set. Naruto knew the area well as he came here a few times.

Naruto and Miya are allowed in by the guards as they were ordered by their Master. Naruto walked in to see Ajuka scratching his head on something.

"Yo," said Naruto loudly. Ajuka was surprised and threw the liquid in his hand. Before Ajuka's magic could stop it, Shadows stood up and stopped the liquid from spilling on the ground.

"You shouldn't be careless, Ajuka," said Naruto as if chastising a child.

"I wouldn't be if it wasn't for your untimely intervention," said Ajuka. Naruto didn't change a bit from what he can remember of the blonde.

"So why did you call me here?" Asked Naruto. Ajuka put the liquid in a small cube and removed his lab wear and walked Naruto outside.

"We just found something interesting and I want someone to investigate it. I thought of all the possibilities and you came to mind. You have the necessary tools and can escape from anything as you merge with Shadows. So I want you to go on this" said Ajuka with a smile.

"What are we talking about here and why is it so difficult if you are asking me to do it in specific?" Asked Naruto. Ajuka was impressed by the blonde's foresight to ask everything.

"Well, there comes the problem. You see the thing we found is difficult to reach and was found in an unclaimed part of the Underworld. The place where we are trying to expand to facilitate the growing requirements.

We don't know who is in it and how they came there. The area is filled with holy magic and the ground there is...different. The whole area is closed off for the time being. I'm trying to investigate about that when you came" said Ajuka. They both walked into the lounge area where Miya was sitting.

Miya stood upon seeing Naruto with a green-haired man whom she assumed to be the Maou Beelzebub. She walked towards them and stood to Naruto's right waiting to be introduced.

"Who is this young lady, Naruto?" Asked Ajuka curiously.

"This is Miya-chan. She is my Knight" said Naruto, introducing Miya to Ajuka.

"It's an honour to meet you, Beelzebub-sama," said Miya with a courteous bow.

"All your peerage members seem to have exceptional discipline, Naruto," said Ajuka.

"Likewise, Miya-san. I'm sorry to disturb whatever you and Naruto are planning" apologized Ajuka.

"It's nothing like that. We are about to come to the Underworld anyway. Your call just made the place change, that's it" assured Miya in a respectful tone.

"That's better to hear. How is Kuoh, Naruto?" asked Ajuka jovially?

"Well, I guess. Rias and Sona are handfuls to handle, you know"

"Yes, yes. I've been seeing them since their childhood after all" agreed Ajuka.

"So, what is in it for me?" Asked Naruto. Pulling Ajuka out of his thoughts with that question.

'Damn him. What a cunning guy. Even before I could say anything, he just asked me what he would get in return. I guess it is how he works. After all, even before taking the King Piece, he asked what will he get in return' thought Ajuka.

"I don't have anything ready-made for you to give, Naruto. As always, say what's your price" said Ajuka.

"Well, after you mention that the area was filled with holy magic-"

"You want that?" Asked Ajuka excitedly.

"No, I want whatever causes that. I can't let you or other devils get your hands on that. You know how paranoid the Church is and if they find any Holy things with you, there will be potential war as the Church might assume you stole something from them" said Naruto.

Ajuka thought about it. From what he could gather, the soil and area were highly concentrated in Holy magic and they couldn't get a good grasp on it and the probes he sent picked a signal of some kind of strong weapon or artefact in them.

Ajuka completely agrees with Naruto as he knew how paranoid the church was and before Michael could even say wait, they'll declare war and attack them. In any way he saw it, what Naruto suggested seemed plausible for Ajuka.

The only thing left is to convince the Devil hierarchy which is not his work as he already pushed Sirzechs into doing that.

'Ah, the satisfaction,' thought Ajuka with a fond smile.

"Ok, Naruto. I agree with you. But you'll leave all the soil and other things which don't cause the effect there. Take whatever is causing it, Ok?" Asked Ajuka.

This is how far he is willing to bargain and Naruto thought for a second and agreed to the deal.

"Ok. I'll make a barrier to preserve it and give you access to go in and collect what remains," said Naruto. He can't write off the possibility of others going there and stealing valuable materials after all.

"Right. These are the coordinates. Have a safe journey" said Ajuka, giving Naruto a magic circle with the coordinates. Naruto nodded and walked out of the Lab area, while Miya bowed in respect for the Maou and caught up to him.

"Why didn't you teleport there from here?" Asked Miya curiously.

"I don't want anyone following us. Ready for a Shadow Jump?" Asked Naruto. Shadow Jump is equivalent to teleportation but it uses Shadows instead of Magic circles. Naruto can jump anywhere to anywhere with Shadow Jump but there should be Shadows pre-existing there.

The most important difference between Shadow Walk and Shadow Jump is that Shadow Walk doesn't allow him to take anyone with him, however, Shadow Jump allows him to take anyone with him.

Miya nodded in agreement and they vanished in a black mist, sucked into their Shadows and rose in a faraway, unclaimed land.

"Wow," said Miya as she felt the holy magic in the area.

"How come no one noticed it till now? Such a massive build-up can't go unnoticed for long" questioned Naruto.

"Maybe they thought it was some lazy God not trying to keep their aura in control" suggested Miya.

Being a member of Naruto's peerage, she is resistant to Holy magic as well as Shadow Magic. This trait is common in all his peerage members and Jiraiya's as well.

"That could be, but I can't put my finger on it. Whatever, come on, let's go" said Naruto and walked towards the area where he can feel the Holy magic's core.

Naruto dispersed the concentrated areas of Holy magic which he knew would detonate on the slightest application of pressure.

Even Miya can feel the Holy magic intensify as they move closer to the core area and her sword materialised in her hands as she kept guard of her King's back.

They reached a large altar. The area was covered in a thick layer of holy magic but what interested Naruto was a set of seals carved into the altar.

It was as if they were carved to seal someone there for the rest of eternity. He can feel the high potency of the magic and their intricate design and started to undo them. It took him some time, but with patience and enough Holy magic, he managed to undo the seals.

"Miya-chan, call Ajuka," said Naruto and Miya called Ajuka with a magic circle and the green-haired Maou came into view with excitement.

"See, this is what is inside the holy area and-" Naruto's report was cut off because of a large rumbling sound and Naruto turned around, he saw a statue coming to view. A beautiful statue with delicate features and beauty that rivals goddesses came in front of him.

Ajuka's and Miya's eyes widened at the beauty of the statue and Ajuka recognised the statue and warned Naruto immediately.

"Naruto, close your eyes" yelled Ajuka from the magic circle, but before he could say anything, the connection was cut because of a large magic spike and Ajuka didn't know what happened to Naruto and Miya.

And Cut.

That’s it for this chapter folks.

Check out the new story covers I made and tell me your opinion.

See ya in the next chapter.

Suggestions are welcome.

RR.

Black Infinity1289,

Ja Ne.

5