A New Guest
90 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

You can go to Patron website and search for 'Black Infinity 1289' and find my profile and page there. You'll see same profile picture on my Patron Page as well. You can read up to Ch 32 there.

And

You can help me buy coffee for all the work I put in publishing the stories by tipping me on my Ko-fi page.

Search for 'Blackinfinity1289' on Ko-fi website and buy me a coffee there.

I'm not asking or demanding you to tip me. For those who want to and can, they can do it. My stories will continue to be published here if you tip me or not. Hope you understand.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons" Kurama or Dragons speaking.

'Kurama/Dragon thought' Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 28

A New Guest

After their meeting ended with Sona and Rias, Naruto met a special person waiting for him in his Club building. It was none other than the purple-haired swordswoman he spoke to during the week.

Reni was surprised to see her, to say the least as she didn't expect the silent girl to get this courageous all of a sudden.

"Saeko-chan, what are you doing here till now? You know Sunday is a holiday for our Club and it will be closed, right?" Asked Naruto. He knew where this would be leading if his guess was correct.

"Yes, Naruto-sama. Please forgive me for my announced arrival," said Saeko with a full bow in apology.

Though most of his club calls him Naruto-kun, Saeko would call him Naruto-sama when in public and while he was teaching her Kenjutsu, she would switch to calling him affectionately.

Naruto raised an eyebrow at that. "You know only you, I and Reni-chan were here. Why sudden respect?"

"Um, I'm here to ask you something, " said Saeko nervously.

"Yes. But we can discuss this in a more private setting. I don't think talking here would yield any better results," said Naruto. Saeko nodded.

He grabbed her and vanished into a magic circle to his house. Saeko felt nausea for a moment until a warm hand gripped hers and she relaxed into it.

She felt at ease when that hand touched her own and gave in to the feeling. This is why she is here. If everything goes well, she will be having this feeling more.

As soon as the sensation came, it vanished as her legs hit hard ground and she felt the warm hand untangle itself from her.

She was surprised at what she saw. There were more people than she expected in the room and women with the person she wanted to talk to at the centre of them all.

"Sit, Saeko. We have a lot to discuss," said Naruto. She felt unease and looked at Naruto. Naruto understood the unasked question.

"Follow me," he said and took her to an empty room. She looked around to confirm that no one was following and to her surprise, no one followed.

Everyone in the room was confused but Reni and Kana had a look of recognition when she saw the girl Naruto brought.

With Reni

"What's with her? Did she get caught like me?" Asked Kana, sipping some tea. As she is a nurse in training under Roygun, today is a holiday for them and they chose to relax.

"Yes. But not like you anyway. She was waiting in the Clubroom by the time we went back to close it," said Reni with a smile.

"Close, you say? You sensed her, didn't you?" Asked Kana teasingly.

"No. But I think Naruto-kun sensed her," agreed Reni.

"The numbers are growing fast I see," said Roygun as she walked out of the bathroom with only a towel covering her body.

"Which is she going to be?" She asked curiously. She remembered the purple-haired girl from the day 'Reni' tested them and how she was the less injured one amongst others.

It seems she felt ready to accept anything and came willingly to Naruto. 'Lucky girl,' thought Roygun, thinking of a day when she will be taken into his peerage.

From what she can analyse, the chances of her induction are high and if everything went as planned, she will soon be a member of the blonde's peerage. She sat on the couch and they started planning for the day's activities.

With Saeko

She resolved herself and decided not to delay it any further as she felt ready to make the final move to get to the man she always desired.

She went into the Ninja Club room, knowing full well that her President would find a way or another there and waited for the moment to come.

And it came. He opened the door and slowly walked in, the Vice President following him. He has this knowing expression until he 'stumbled' upon her.

He talked as if he didn't know she was there and found her and she followed along. And he suggested talking in a private setting.

Trusting him, she took his hand and felt like being teleported. Although she knew about the supernatural, she never felt being teleported and felt nausea, when a warm hand made her feel safe.

She gave into that sensation and when her legs hit the floor, she was disappointed as the warmth left her. The people present in front of her shocked her and she hesitated.

As if understanding her unasked request for the love of her life, Naruto took her to a private room to discuss.

In the room

"Saeko, what do you want to talk to me about?" Asked Naruto, gently brushing her hair, a routine between them. Naruto saw her prepare herself and prepared for anything.

"Iwanttojoinyourpeerage," she said quickly, if not for his sensitive ears, Naruto wouldn't have heard what she said.

"I didn't know you knew about the Supernatural?" Asked Naruto.

"Um, I was born into a family of swordsmen who were descended from exorcist's. I came to know about the Supernatural when I joined our school." She explained. Naruto nodded at her explanation. He had a suspicion that she is aware of the Supernatural, now she confirmed it.

"Why a sudden interest? As you know of Supernatural from the beginning, what made you decide now suddenly?" Asked Naruto, taking interest in the matter. He saw tears form in her eyes and tilted her head up to see tears started falling.

"I-I have my father to take care of till now. But he is no more," she said, crying. Naruto understood her pain. Naruto hugged her and she started to loosen her sorrow and cried her eyes out.

Naruto knew she knew of the supernatural when he first tested her in her sword style as the sword held a bit of magic in it, creating a sharp edge.

From his test alone, he understood so many things about the purple-haired girl and started untying her potential for swords.

She came a long way under his tutelage in the past 6 months and he is proud of her sword mastery. He also knew that she lives with her sick father, about which he read in her file.

So the man died after a long time in bed and now she is alone as her mother died when she was young in an accident. She also had a sadistic side much like Akeno, but not to that level.

"I can understand, Saeko-chan. You can let loose everything you held till now. I'm here," consoled Naruto. She gave in and let loose everything she was holding back till now.

After a long time of continued silence, she felt light-headed because of all the crying and slept on Naruto's shoulder. With a mental command, a bed and pillow formed and Naruto gently laid her on the bed.

He stood up to leave to let her rest only for her hand to grip his and pull. He sat back, holding her hand and gently rubbing it, releasing all the tension.

He made a clone to keep the women outside updated and the clone moved out, closing the door behind, slowly, not making any noise to disturb the sleeping girl.

With Others

"So how do you think we should lure him out?" Heard the clone Roygun saying with a mischievous smile.

"Maybe we should call Miya-chan for that?" Suggested Reni.

"What are you plotting against the original now?" Asked the clone as he walked into the lounge area.

"Wait, the original? So you are a clone?" Asked Kana. She is getting used to Naruto having more than one body as her King likes to make many look-alikes.

"Yup. Saeko-chan lost her father and so he was consoling her. She was sleeping and he thought of leaving, but she stopped him. So he was sitting with her," explained clone Naruto.

"That's tragic,"

"I can understand,"

"Poor girl," came the various reactions from all the 3 women present. To make things lighter, Naruto smiled mischievously.

All the 3 women felt something crawl upon their bodies and noticed it to be some kind of green goo.

"What the hell," they said in unison and tried to take it off. Reni created a layer of ice around herself, while a purple wind divided Kana with the goo and a small crack absorbed everything on Roygun's body, including her clothes.

She stood in the middle of the room in her birthday suit, feeling satisfied. Naruto was looking at her appreciatively while Roygun felt 2 glares on her.

"Ok, ok." She said and her clothes appeared and everything went back to normal.

"How did he feel?" Asked the clone Naruto, smiling.

"What feel?" Asked Reni.

"My familiar," he said proudly.

"When did yo-wait, it's your familiar?" Asked a shocked Roygun and as she turned around, another portal opened to see the goo she banished coming back and piecing together.

"Torrel," called Naruto and the green slime bounced towards Naruto and rubbed against his cheek affectionately.

"You liked it? Good. We have similar work soon. It seems you became stronger," said Naruto and the slime bounced happily.

"Yes, yes. I can understand. Meet my Peerage. This is Reni-chan, my Vice President. Kana-chan and Roygun-chan, my club's nurses and Saeko-chan is inside," said clone Naruto, introducing them as if the slime can understand them.

It bounced around the room in joy and started to move across 3 women, letting them touch and squeeze him. They felt his slimy body and instantly fell in love with him.

"Oooh. What a smooth body. I like him," said Kana, crushing Torrel in her embrace. Similar reactions followed which made Torrel uncomfortable and he bounced back to Naruto's shoulder.

"There, there. They aren't going to kill you. I promise," assured clone Naruto, rubbing him.

"He was scared, you know. Don't crush him like that. He is recently growing and you don't want me to find a new similar now, are you?" Asked the clone in a half angry, half chastising tone.

"Ok, Torrel, I'll call you to enact our plan soon. Take rest," said clone Naruto and he vanished in a magic circle.

"He was so cute," said Kana with stars.

"You bet. I wish I had a familiar like that," said Roygun in a dreamy tone.

"When are you taking me to the familiar forest," said Reni with a bloodthirsty look, a few inches away from the clone's face.

"Ah, maybe this month end on the full moon?" He said, scared out of his existence.

"You better," she said in the same tone and went back to her seat.

"Well, what did you plan on preparing for dinner?" He asked all the women present.

"Hmm, a perfect recipe for pleasure maybe?" Suggested Roygun.

"No can do, dear. The original is with Saeko-chan and I think he only-."

"Ok, boss. Seems you can kiss, but not anything more than that," said the clone, receiving a message from the original.

"Yes. At least we can kiss him. The night didn't go to waste," said Kana and others nodded.

As planned, after eating a steaming bowl of Ramen that clone Naruto brought from somewhere, all of them entered the room Saeko and Naruto was in and made their way to the original.

They planned on the sleeping arrangements for the night in which Reni decided to sleep beside Saeko as both of them were classmates and Roygun and Kana took to the couch while Naruto sat beside Saeko with his hand still in hers.

They made out for some time and when the time came for them to advance, Naruto stopped them, not wanting to disturb the sleeping beauty and they slept for the night.

Midnight

Saeko

It's been some hours since she was sleeping and when she felt the warmth slip away, she gripped it tightly with her dear life and it stayed there, which made her relaxed and she slept soundly.

She felt someone move, but the warmth of the person was enough for her to continue sleeping and she slowly came back to consciousness after a long rest.

She woke up, rubbing the daze of her eyes and the scene in front of her was very odd? To say the least. A pair of golden eyes were looking at her curiously.

Saeko looked around and saw more women lingering around the room along with her Vice President, who is sleeping soundly beside her with another purple-haired woman.

She was confused by this and when she felt someone groan, she turned to see another pair of eyes, this time a familiar cerulean blues looking around and their eyes met.

Everything she did before her sleep rammed into her mind at the speed of light. She felt guilty for rubbing her sorrows on her President, but the understanding those eyes returned made her feel better.

"You are in safe hands, Saeko-chan. I can't replace your father, but can offer you a place to stay," he said gently, her hand unconsciously tightening on his.

She jumped from the bed towards him, however, another body was between them, which Saeko failed to notice and they ended up in a three-way hug, with Medusa in the middle.

"Oh my. What an erotic scene," said Miya with a mischievous smile and a camera, snapping pictures, waking everyone up.

A Few Hours Ago

Whirlpool Publications Office

"You did great, Musa-chan." Complimented Miya to her fellow peerage member.

"Arigato, nee-chan." Thanked Medusa. She started calling Miya sister from the moment they took to their roles as Secretary and Deputy Secretary to Jiraiya, a person she didn't remember about and manager and assistant manager to Whirlpool Publications.

Miya liked the ring of it and allowed Medusa to call her sister and so they became the working sisters in Naruto's(Jiraiya's) peerage.

Medusa also took everything Miya said like a fish to water and proved her outstanding learning capabilities and her worth to Whirlpool publications as well.

"Musa-chan, what do you think of surprising Naruto-kun?" Asked Miya as they were done for the day's work.

"I think master will be amazed," said Medusa in an enthusiastic tone. No matter how she felt in other matters when Naruto's name comes, she will be very happy to talk.

She also calls Naruto Master instead of how Miya and others call him affectionately.

"Then why wait? Let's go," said Miya and a magic circle formed under them, teleporting them to Naruto in Kuoh.

What they came across was peculiar, to say the least. Miya was surprised by the presence of another girl in the room and while she was observing, Medusa made a beeline to Naruto and sat in his lap without disturbing him.

'Ooh, I must capture this.' Thought Miya and took out the camera and turned the flash off and took a photo of Medusa in Naruto's lap with a pout on her face, looking towards Naruto.

It warmed her heart that a woman who lost her way found a way in her life like how she did. That's why she like her King most as he always finds women who had no purpose, who were falling into despair and gives them a purpose to live for.

They might not be fighting for him, for now. But his mere presence gives them a calming feeling and fills them with joy, which makes them do anything for him.

She looked at a serene-looking Roygun as she is going to be one of them soon. The happiness on her face while sleeping made her happy and she walked towards Reni and joined 2 of them in bed after taking pics of everyone in their sleep.

It seems Naruto's mischievous nature was contagious and she inherited some in her journey with the blonde. With a content smile, she slept.

Present

"Do you have to be that noisy?" Groaned Roygun as she slowly rubbed her eyes.

"What the hell happened?" Asked a stark awake Kana as her magic went around violently and tore her dress and Roygun's.

"Learn to control your magic more!" Said Roygun as she noticed her dress tear and her breasts being exposed. Instead of repairing it, she let it be, showing them in their full glory.

"Sorry," said Saeko meekly as she was accidentally rammed into Medusa who pushed her generous bust into Naruto's face as they fell, breaking the chair.

"Are you alright, Master?" Asked Medusa, not minding her bust being pressed into his face.

"I'n alforaj," came the muffled reply of Naruto.

"I'm alright," he said, adjusting his mouth.

"Nice pic," said Reni, looking at the camera that was in Miya's camera.

"Aren't they? In gonna keep them," she said teasingly to her King, who didn't mind it.

"Kana, lift them with your wind," said Roygun to the violet haired Rook who accepted it and used her wind to lift Saeko as she was on the top.

Much to her dismay, as she was fully asleep just a moment ago, her wind cut the main string that was holding Saeko's dress and it shot open, revealing everything that is held.

Saeko covered herself in embarrassment and fell on a recovering Naruto and this time, his head got jammed in 4 soft mounds of flesh.

With a sigh, he created clothes for Saeko and lifted both of them with his magic. Saeko was still embarrassed while Roygun showing her bust in pride.

"Kana, I think you need more control of your magic while sleeping," she reprimanded Kana as if she was at fault and she took that advice and felt 'guilty' and stared at the ground.

"Will you two stop your theatrics?" Asked Naruto, with a smile. He knew their act, maybe Kana might have lost control in her first time, but not when she was lifting Saeko.

"Sorry for that, Saeko-chan. They are a hard bunch to handle sometimes," he sighed dramatically and Saeko nodded in understanding.

She knew something happened to Kazehana as Naruto's interest in the woman increased sharply one day, but didn't take it seriously.

Now she knows why. 'So she was reincarnated by him into his peerage!' She thought in realisation because if it's not the case, then she doesn't need to stay with him in his house after all.

'Damn, those are big!' Thought Saeko as she observed her school nurse's boobs as they were in full display. As Naruto repaired her dress after he noticed it.

"How are you doing, Medusa?"

"Well, Master. I learned everything Miya-Nee-chan has to teach and became assistant manager in Whirlpool Publications. Is there something else I can do for you?" She asked not minding anyone in the room.

"Yes. We are going to work on your relations with others and your skills," said Naruto and Medusa jumped in joy and hugged Naruto.

"Does that mean I'll be staying with you?" She asked enthusiastically.

"Of course. You will be here with me," he said and she kissed him, unable to express her joy in any other form.

Others except Saeko licked their lips only to be disappointed as Naruto nodded in a negative, denying their hungry request.

"Saeko-chan, you can sleep here for the night and we will discuss transferring your things tomorrow. Does that sound fine to you?" Asked Naruto.

"Reni will sleep with you. Ask her if you want anything," added Naruto and she nodded in agreement and Naruto with other girls left the room as Reni stayed behind.

"Hmm, a strong one. Will you reincarnate her?" Asked Kurama, staying silent till now.

"Not now. Let her adjust. But I'm gonna tell these our second secret," said Naruto. Kurama opened an eye curiously.

"Decided to bring them into the loop?"

"Yup. I need Roygun soon and as she and Kana became good friends, I'm gonna tell them together,"

"Not that they are gonna disappoint. I wonder what that water bat will do?"

"Katerea? I should deal with her as well. She is very close. But I can't push her past the limit though," said Naruto.

Jiraiya and Katerea were meeting regularly at least once a month to have their 'discussions'. Naruto was successful in deepening her love for 'Jiraiya' but not as much as to pull her on his side.

"I should plan something strong for the next time we meet. I can't have this going on forever," he said.

"Why in a hurry? Did the bats plan something?"

"Not in a hurry. We don't know what our friends at Khaos Brigade are planning. So as much as I love to fuck her, I want her to be safe. You don't know when another Diodara pops up,"

"Whatever. Tell me when anything interesting happens," said Kurama, cutting the connection.

Naruto took them into his bedroom as he knew they would end up there even if he sent them into their rooms. He sat on the sofa while others sat on other couches.

Medusa and Miya sat next to him while Kana and Roygun sat on the one opposite him. Roygun seemed displeased about her dress but didn't comment or change it.

"Well, I brought you here to tell you something," said Naruto and with a pop, another figure came into the room.

"Jiraiya-sama!" Kana and Roygun said in surprise while a gentle squeeze from Naruto stopped Miya from saying anything.

Roygun and Kana were surprised that the man appeared out of nowhere. Not even a magic circle was detected.

"So this is it. I'm Jiraiya," said Naruto, dropping the bomb. Kana and Roygun stared at him as if he is joking but Naruto kept his serious face.

Medusa didn't know about this Jiraiya much. Though she worked for him till now. She heard of him in her office, but other than that, she doesn't know anything about this person.

Miya explained about Jiraiya to Medusa while Naruto went to Roygun and Kana to explain in detail.

"So it is also Master. I know Master is great, but I didn't think he is this great," said Medusa, looking at Naruto like he was a God. Naruto continued his explanation.

"So, he is my teacher and is no more as he sacrificed himself for me. I decided to honour his memory by making one of my clones like him.

I created him for this purpose only, but as time passed, he became very loved and the Devils went as far as giving him High-Class status and a Peerage without a second thought.

I can't take him back now. So I kept up with it. That's it. I'm sorry if it hurt you in any way," said Naruto in a truthful tone.

Roygun took it lightly as Naruto is her love interest and Kana also seems to have taken it similarly as she also loved the blonde.

"No, Naruto-kun. We are not hurt by it,"

"If I have to say, you brought life to the monotonous lives of my people and spiced things up there," said Roygun.

"Yes. That's why I still continue this facade."

"Now that hurt our feelings, Naruto-kun,"

"You need to make up," they said as if they practised it.

"Ya, ya. I will." Said Naruto and the mood went from tense to light in an instant. While Medusa didn't care about it at first, she understood the importance of the facade and was determined to do her best as always.

But staying with her Master brought her the most joy. As she and Miya also joined in the night's activities and it ended being an all-nighter.

With Saeko

"Which piece are you, Fuku-Kaichou?" Asked Saeko. Though everyone calls Naruto by his name or affectionately, they call Reni by her title as Vice President.

"You can call me Reni here, Saeko-chan," said Reni and Saeko nodded.

"I'm Naruto-kun's Bishop. The purple-haired one beside me is Knight while the women you fell on and the one who cut your dress are Rooks," explained Reni.

"How long have you known each other?" She asked curiously.

"A few years." Replied Reni.

"How is it like?"

"To be a Devil or to be a part of Naruto-kun's peerage?"

"Both,"

"For starters, we are not Devils. We are Hybrids as Naruto-kun is the first one to be accepted as one and being a part of Naruto's peerage will always keep things fun. You know how enjoyable our club is?" She asked and Saeko nodded.

"You will get a lot more than that here. The one sleeping beside me is the most mischievous as she got some of Naruto's prankster traits," said Reni with a wide smile.

"Why so talkative all of a sudden? I know you lost your father and am sorry for that. But you seem to talk more than what we talked about in the last year," observed Reni.

"Do I need to do something to become part of Naruto-Kun's peerage?" She asked, her cheeks flushing red.

"Nothing. You just need to impress him with your skills," said Reni.

"That's it?"

"Yup. Nothing required. But no matter what, he will protect you. You can stay here and ask me if you want anything, ok?" She asked and as Saeko nodded, Reni put on the covers and went to sleep knowing full well how the others were enjoying themselves.

Saeko pondered on it for some time and was determined to impress Naruto and went to sleep pondering on the methods on how to do it.

Next Day

Morning came by and Miya left happily while Medusa woke up and readied herself for the day's activities, which she didn't know.

Saeko on the other hand felt exhausted because of the previous day's activities.

"Naruto-kun, can I take today off?" She asked as she saw Naruto walk in.

"Of course. I'll start the proceedings to transfer your guardianship to Roygun. Is it okay for you, Roygun?"

"Of course, Ji-Naruto-kun," said Roygun after a fake slip up with a teasing smile. Kana coughed, not able to stop her laughter.

"And Kana, you are going to spar with Medusa this weekend. Is that ok, Medusa?" Asked Naruto, not giving the other Rook chance to reply as he knew Medusa's reply.

"Yes, Master," Medusa said with a bow. Saeko was confused by the magenta haired woman's behaviour. But accepted it for what it is.

After a healthy breakfast, Naruto and others left the house, leaving Roygun, Medusa and Saeko behind as Roygun volunteered to take care of the other two.

Kuoh High

Naruto made his way to Kuoh and as he was walking, he saw an unusual sight. A familiar aqua-eyed woman was shopping in a shop, hurrying around.

But the odd thing about it is, she is running around in a ¥100 shop as if her life depended on it.

Reni also noticed it and waited for her King's comment, which didn't take long.

"You gals go. I think I'll help her," said Naruto, gesturing to the clumsy woman and others left him, giggling all the way.

Generally, they all walk to school together but Naruto and Reni go ahead as they have classes earlier than Roygun and Kana's schedule.

As everyone knew Roygun's role as Ninja Club's head nurse and Kana as her assistant, no one gives a damn about it and even if they did, they can't stand against Naruto, the school's 'Shogun'.

He was called that because of his physical capabilities and his club. As his club was made of Ninjas, who were related to Samurais of Feudal Japan.

As everyone in his club outperformed in their physical training with Naruto being the top, he is seen as an untouchable figure among the school male populace, that very few oppose him.

Meanwhile, Reni, Akeno, Rias, Tsubaki and Sona got their titles as the school's '5 Great Ladies' during the past year.

Back to the topic, as Naruto saw Rossweisse struggle with her purchases, he went to help her. "Shall I help, Rosy-sensei?" He asked as she walked out of the store.

She stiffened when she heard his voice but her groceries didn't like being carried like a pile and fell only for Naruto to catch them.

"That's a lot," he commented offhandedly.

"What are you doing here, Uzumaki-san?" She asked, not accepting or rejecting his help. She was used to being called Rosy-sensei as her class started calling it from the 2nd day.

She obviously blamed it on Naruto, but couldn't prove it as the class collectively took the blame, so she gave up and got accustomed to being called that.

"I'm on my way to school and saw you struggling with your groceries, there," said Naruto, pointing to the ¥100 shop she left.

"Oho. I'm shopping for month's groceries," she didn't reply for 'there' acting ignorant.

"You have good bargaining skills as well, Rosy-sensei," said Naruto with a teasing smile. She gave him a displeasured look.

"I must admit, if you become my Club's financial advisor, I think you will do this at half of the budget," he added, waiting for her ro explode.

"Take that back. I'm not that harsh spender to do that," she said in an accusing tone.

"Well, we don't know till you do that, right?" He asked observing how clumsy she walked and almost fell, hitting a rock.

"You can put them there and leave," she said in an angry tone, as they neared a small apartment.

"Why, did we reach your house?"

"I don't want anyone to know my house," she said proudly, her head held high.

"Ok, ok. Why are you glaring? You know, if you act like this, no boy will ask you out,"

"Why?" She asked, gloomy in an instant.

"You are too strict for any boy to like you. If it is not me, anyone wouldn't have helped you," he added, gesturing to himself.

"That's not true. But thanks," she said as he put the groceries at the place she wanted him to.

"You are welcome, Rosy-sensei." Said Naruto and started walking towards Kuoh High.

"Don't think this will save you from your punishments or laziness when you don't answer me," she added as he started to walk away. Naruto turned to see her having a satisfied smile.

"That is if you found me," he retorted and before she could throw something at him, ran off.

"She was clumsy and gloomy as well," said Kurama.

"Yeah. But it is fun to mess with her,"

"Well, what did you plan for today?" Asked Kurama.

"Today?" Asked Naruto with a devilish smile as he walked to school.

"Oh, is it going to be that fun?" Probed Kurama curiously.

"You bet. I have certain people to visit," said Naruto with the same smile, but with a shine in his eyes.

"Yes. Today is going to be fun!" Exclaimed Kurama as he anticipated what Naruto will do.

Kuoh, Class 1-B

Issei with his friends are bored in their class as they are not here for classes, but all the bouncy and beautiful sites around.

"Issei, we must try it today," said Matsuda.

"What?" Asked a confused Issei.

"That, you idiot. Did you forget already?" Chimed in Motohama.

"THAT HO-" started Issei only to get a slap on his head.

"Quite. Everyone will hear," hissed both of his friends. They found a small peephole outside the Kendo Girls changing room and Matsuda and Motohama decided to pay a visit to it.

Issei being the pervert he was, accepted their offer to peep through it after them and they started planning how to do it.

Poor fellows didn't know about Murphy. If only they knew what disaster awaited them there.

And Cut.

That's it for this chapter folks.

Check out the new story covers I made and tell me your opinion.

See I'll in the next chapter.

Suggestions are welcome.

R&R.

Black Infinity1289,

Ja Ne.

1