Strategy Works
65 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

I'm back with the Next Chapter of Shadow Light.

You can read next 2 chapters of Shadow Light now and join the private Discord Server I made through my Patron page. Go to Patron website and search for 'Black Infinity 1289' to find me. You'll see same profile picture on my Patron Page as well.

And

You can help me buy coffee for all the work I put in publishing the stories and get access to the server at the same time by tipping me on my Ko-fi page.

Search for 'Blackinfinity1289' on Ko-fi website and buy me a coffee there.

I'm not asking or demanding you to tip me. For those who want to and can, they can do it. My stories will continue to be published here if you tip me or not. Hope you understand.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons" Kurama or Dragons speaking.

'Kurama/Dragon thought' Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 34

Strategy Works

"Honourable Elders, Lords and Ladies of Pillar Houses, Ladies and Gentlemen! The time for strategizing is complete." Grayfia said through the speaker.

"Participants can now start the Rating Game and as it is an Unofficial one, they can use as many pieces as they want," Naruto continued they heard many cheers and most of them were for Jiraiya.

Though a few cheered for Riser as well. "Looks like Riser-sama has made his first move. We can see all his pieces move towards Jiraiya-sama's stronghold."

"If they manage to pass the publication trust entrance, which is considered as enemy territory, all Pawns can use Promotion. What a clever strategy." Naruto appreciated.

"What do you think Jiraiya-sama is up to? I heard he is a good strategist." Grayfia asked, turning to Naruto.

"Why haste, dear. You will see it soon. If I know anything about him, this match will be interesting." Naruto replied cryptically with a smirk and Grayfia pouted.

In Rating Game Arena

Jiraiya's Strategy

'Medy-chan, use that technique I taught you and make them believe you were my Bishop. When they approach, show your strength and dispose of them,'

'Yes, Master,' Medusa said with a deep bow.

'Miya-chan, show your power and eliminate his Knights. From what Alice-chan brought, his Queen might be problematic, Medusa will deal with her,' said Naruto (Jiraiya) through telepathy and Medusa nodded again.

'Roygun, take care of Ravel for me. That poor little girl may be in his Peerage, but I don't want her to feel humiliated,' Naruto ordered and Roygun nodded.

'Whose left, take care of them. Gather blood from all battles before you attack. I don't want to expose your full power, Alice-chan,' Naruto said and Alice nodded.

Rating Game Begins

As planned, all of Riser's Pawns were on their way to Jiraiya's entrance and once they get promoted, other pieces are going to join them and they would storm Jiraiya's hideout.

But much to their dismay, explosions started to rock the area and this confused all the Pawns. Yubelluna isn't supposed to follow them. As they looked around in confusion, they saw a lone figure similar yet different to Yubelluna with glowing gold eyes and light magenta hair walked towards them. Her impassive look is terrifying.

Ile, Nel and Ni and Li didn't sense anything coming and what happened next shocked them.

*Boom* The woman said and the area beneath them exploded.

"4 Pawns of Riser Phenex Eliminated," Grayfia announced and Naruto smirked.
'Looks like Medy-chan took to it like a fish to water.'

"What have you done! How dare you dismiss our sisters like that. I'll kill you!" Bülent, one of the remaining Pawns said in outrage. Medusa gestured to them to attack and they attacked her.

Explosions started to rock the area as in their haste, the remaining 4 of them activated many well-hidden traps. But with expert ease, they managed to evade all of them. They were upon the woman in seconds with their weapons out, ready to charge at her in glee. Poor girls didn't notice Medusa's glowing hands.

With Riser

"What! How did 4 of them got dismissed like that? Something is not right. Did he anticipate their move?" Riser asked no one. Listening to this, Ravel chose to butt in.

"Don't be ridiculous, brother. How smart Jiraiya-sama maybe, he can't be that far ahead of my strategy. It might be some kind of mistake, that's it. They might have underestimated. We still have numbers advantage and you trained them well, remember?" Ravel argued and Riser couldn't counter that.

"Perhaps I should intervene?" Yubelluna asked, from her position on Riser's back.

"Nonsense. There is no need for such haste decisions. We still have time. We will wait and Riser has confidence in our girls. They will pick up." Riser said confidently. Ravel and Yubelluna nodded in confidence.

With Miya

Miya strolled across the forest with a happy smile. Today is the day the world will learn about her power and she is ready to show off. She is searching for her target, Riser's 2 Knights- Karlamine and Siris. They might be strong, but they should be dismissed and she accepted that task.

Seeing how this is going to power entrance, she decided to wear something badass. She wore a black shirt with V-cut with orange endings with a black mini skirt with purple lines drawn to the sides of them and a purple Uzumaki Crest which was disguised by Jiraiya's crest in the middle of the shirt and a brown belt holding both of them together.

There is a long katana attached to the belt and the most terrifying part of her is her eyes. They were red as if thirsting for blood and she liked the aura they gave.

Her sword is a normal looking katana with a simple cross guard, with an open frame much like a four-pane window. It has a bronze guard, with lavender hilt-wrapping and a gold diamond pattern with a white sheath.

She came face to face with the sneaking Knights with ease. They were arguing about something and she felt more than generous to resolve the issue. Now to make a badass entrance first.

She used her sword to create a large beam of light and fired it toward the quarrelling Knights. When it was about to hit them, she leapt and slashed it in half, becoming the saviour to the quarrelling women.

"What's up, girls? Looks like you are in some kind of quarrel," she asked with a smirk. They turned to her in shock as they didn't sense her approach while she sized them up.

First is a young woman, Karlamine, if she remembered correctly. She has light brown hair and green eyes. Her outfit consists of a full set of silver armour with black accents that appears to be a cross between a European Knight (chest plate, gauntlets and greaves) and a Japanese Samurai (hip plates and shoulder guards), and wears a headband that goes across her hair and forehead.

She is equipped with a broadsword and a dagger, both of which are held with brown belts slung across her hip. The broadsword is slung on her left hip, and features a red jewel on the pommel and has bandages across the handle for grip. The dagger, which is located behind her hip, features a gold hilt with bandages on the handle.

She screamed like an Honorary Knight that follows codes to Miya and she nodded appreciatively.

Next to her was a tall young woman, Riser's second Knight, Siris. She has long black hair with a dark blue tint and brown eyes. Her hair features five thin ponytails going around her head, which are held up by a golden hair accessory on top of her head.

Her outfit consists of a white top with black accents that is modelled after a Chinese cheongsam, red shorts, and armoured, knee-high boots with matching gauntlets. The top features a diamond shape on the chest area, giving a view of her breasts and cleavage.

She has a giant Zweihänder that is mounted on her back. It features a black blade with silver edges and a black hilt with a red handle. Miya got the feeling Siris is opposite of Karlamine, a Knight who does not have any honour.

"Oh my, what do I have here? 2 lost Knights? It must be my lucky day." She said with a smirk, taking her sword out of its sheath.

"Stay out of this. Or you will regret this!" Siris yelled, pointing to her large Zweihänder.

"As an honourable Knight, I challenge you to a duel!" Karlamine said, slipping into a ready stance.

"Oh, I'll entertain you both. Don't worry. But the problem is, could you two be enough to entertain me?" Miya asked in a thinking pose.

"Why you arrogant little-" Siris charged, swinging her Zweihänder only to get a hard punch to her stomach which knocked her back a few feet.

"Calm down, dear. Don't be hasty. I'm still thinking here." Miya said casually appearing between Karlamine and Siris. Their eyes widened as they didn't see her move. They understood which piece she holds. Knight.

"I think we should fight this together, Karla. I don't want to take chances when Riser-sama puts such efforts into training us." Siris said seriously.

"Looks like it, Siris. I promise I'll win this fight. Prepare for battle!" Karlamine said and changed her stance into a serious one. Miya bumped her fist in realisation.

"Yes! That would work. Ok, here is the plan. We are going to play tag. Who wins will be the winner of the match!" She said with animated tears.

"What! You want to play tag!?" Karlamine and Siris yelled, dumbfounded. 'What's with this woman? Why is she acting childish all of a sudden?' They thought in unison.

"Let me finish, girls. This tag will be dangerous. You can use any means necessary to tag your opponents. Once they are tagged 3 times, they are out." She explained with a smile.

"Um, don't you think it's unfair for you? We 2 belong to the same team so to speak." Karlamine pointed.

"Such trivial things don't matter. I'm ready when you are ready. I should hit you 6 times while you 2 hit just 3 times. Don't you think it's a fair bet for you?" Miya taunted.

"Damn you! How dare you say it like that. I'll kick you to giving up!" Siris exclaimed and charged.

"Does this mean you agree?" Miya asked Karlamine while dodging all of Siris attacks to which the other Knight nodded reluctantly.

"Excellent! Let's get started then!" Miya in a cheerful tone and Siris felt something different around the woman as she completed her sentence.

"Purple Moon Slash," Miya said, swinging her sword in an arc. Siris felt immense pressure on her as the attack moved towards her and when she tried to defend herself, it was upon her.

The purple arc took her with it and after a few meters, it shrank as if its power was up and when Siris was about to sigh in relief, she heard some tearing noise and noticed a small gash on her stomach.

With Naruto

While this was going on, Naruto was blissfully talking with Grayfia about everything and occasionally commenting on the match.

"Looks like Miya-san has proposed some kind of game to Karlamine and Siris. What does this mean?" Grayfia asked.

"Who knows? Maybe she has enough of her office work and wants to play?" Naruto suggested doubtfully.

"But I didn't expect it to be a game of tag. What are the chances of Riser-sama's 2 Knights losing against Miya-san?"

"Don't underestimate her, Grayfia. She may look cute and have some manners. But she is a monster when it comes to combat. Why bother? I'll let you see." Naruto said and as he said, Miya attacked the next second they saw Karlamine nod.

The audience watched in shock as Siris was knocked back by a single slash which didn't look like it took much effort from Miya. When they thought Siris was done, the cameras zoomed on the small gash on her stomach.

"I didn't expect such a strong attack to have minimal damage," Grayfia said in disappointment.

"Don't tell me you didn't notice. She wantedly shrank the attack to not injure Siris. I don't know what devious plan she cooked for them, but it's going to be interesting to watch." Naruto said in resignation.

"It seems you know a lot about Miya-san, Naruto-sama," Grayfia asked with a sweet smile.

"Well in summer they all came to my home and lived with me in my house with Sensei. So I got to know them better." He replied with an innocent smile.

"Looks like she is going to attack again," Serafall said, unable to control her curiosity from the VIP Box beside them and they all concentrated on the match.

With Miya

"I'm sorry if it injured you. Thank goodness I managed to shrink it. I don't want you out so soon." Miya said with a smile.

"You bitch. How dare you mock me like this! I'll kill you!" Siris yelled as she charged toward Miya.

"Karla, give me some fire." She said as she swung her large sword and created gusts of wind. Karlamine charged her sword and supplied the requested fire.

"Raging Fire!" Siris yelled as her winds hit the fire generated by Karlamine and charged toward a smiling Miya.

"Playing with fire is dangerous, girls. Don't worry. I'll put it off for you." Miya said and with a flick of her sword, a strong shock wave was created with a deafening boom and dispersed the incoming fire.

Both the other Knights gaped in shock as their combined attack was cancelled with just a small flick of Miya's sword and before they could realise, 3 more cuts appeared on them.

2 on Karlamine and 1 on Siris. After feeling something wet, they looked down to see the newly appeared gashes and remembered the game they were playing.

"Only one more to go," Miya said, wiggling her finger towards them.

Karlamine and Siris felt rage take over their body. This is unacceptable. They would have taken this lightly if they weren't trained by Riser before this match.

They would have given up by now if they didn't feel the burning desire of their King to work with Jiraiya and star in one of his movies.

They would have surrendered if they didn't know any better about their perverted King. But as things stood, they couldn't. They knew how passionate he was about this match.

He wanted to star in one of Jiraiya-sama's movies. How much he craved this opportunity and how happy he was when the news of the Rating game reached his ears.

They can't give up now. They can't surrender now. They can't take this lightly now. Knowing full well how much Riser trusted them, they are not going to give up.

Even if the woman in front of them is as strong as their King. Even if she had great control over her attacks. Even if she is far superior to them in speed.

They can't give and won't give up. They are going to fight to the end and give their King what he wants. "Ready, Karla?" Siris asked with new determination.

"You bet," is the only reply she got with the same steel as hers. With this newfound determination and strength, they charged toward Miya with their weapons blazing with their respective elements.

"Let's see what you can do," Miya said with a smile. She is amused by their newfound determination and is going to play along for now.

Meanwhile With Medusa

As planned, Medusa made an unexpected explosion on Riser's Pawns and managed to eliminate 4 out of 8 off the bat. She was happy with it and jumped in to dispose of the remaining 4 quickly and deal with the Queen as her master wanted to.

"What have you done! How dare you dismiss our sisters like that!" Bülent yelled in outrage. Medusa taunted them to charge and they charged.

Explosions started to rock the area as in their haste, they activated many well-hidden traps but in their enraged state, all the explosions around them didn't reach their minds and they blindly charged.

Aiming for only one thing. Medusa and her head. They are going to prove why Riser Phenex shouldn't be messed with. With unity, they lunged.

They were upon the magenta haired woman in an instant, their rage boosting their speed with their weapons out. Poor girls didn't notice Medusa's glowing hands. As they neared her, she just put her hand out, as if shielding herself.

"DIE!" They yelled only to be violently pushed back by a deafening sound. Everything went blank and there is this weird ringing sound they can't get rid of. Marion looked around, her dress tattered and singed a bit. She was upon that demon about to blast only to get violently smashed back by something.

"Marion! What happened? We had her, right? I was about to send her back, but got pushed back!" Shuriya shouted.

She thought this was easy. They had numbers advantage and were powerful. They are trained by Riser-sama for this. They can't lose, right?

'Then where the hell is Bülent and Mira?' She thought in anger as she can't find the other 2.

"Shuria! Mira-Mira's staff was broken!" Bülent shouted from the side. Out of the 4 of them excluding Ile, Nel, Ni and Li, Mira was the strongest as she mastered her staff.

But if her staff is broken by just some force, then how can they defeat the monster in front of them and make Riser-sama proud? That's when they heard it. Footsteps.

Slow and sedate footsteps came towards them as the ringing subsided in their ears. They all turned to see the same woman who did this to them.

Medusa was standing a few feet away from them with nothing worse for wear and her golden eyes looking at them in pity? No, understanding. She is looking at them with an understanding look?

"I'm sorry I had to do this. But all for my master. Bye, bye." Medusa solemnly said and waved at them. "True art is an Explosion!" She said and the ground beneath them started to glow.

The only question that came to their mind was Medusa's last words. 'True Art is an Explosion?' They thought in confusion before dispersing into light particles and being taken to the medical ward.

"4 Pawns of Riser Phenex Eliminated," Grayfia said in a monotone.

"All Pawns of Riser Phenex are hereby Eliminated,"

"2 Knights of Riser Phenex Eliminated." Naruto followed in a more than necessary sadness.

In Kuoh

Rias was jumping in joy. This is what she wanted. To defeat Riser fair and square in a Rating Game like Jiraiya-sama. "10 pieces eliminated and the match just got started!" She exclaimed happily.

"Someone sure is in a happy mood now," Sona said with a smile as she watched Riser's pieces decimated.

"Of course, Sona. You know how depressing it is and how hard I tried to get rid of that scum only to be pushed towards him more and more."

"Looks like Riser had enough and sent his Rooks and Queen and poor Ravel. She didn't see it coming." Reni said offendedly as she observed the pieces in the game.

"Jiraiya-sama and Riser didn't move yet. Where is Ravel? I saw her move behind him to hide." Sona asked, adjusting her glasses.

"She fell for one of Roygun's traps. There is no saving for her." Reni replied as she felt something fishy with Akeno as the woman is vibrating with joy.

Suspicious, she observed where Akeno was seeing and noticed a mist covering the commentator's box and knew her King must be up to something, she smiled.

"What a naughty boy, right?" She whispered into the ecstatic Queen's ear which made her shake in glee. Reni smirked at her 'heavenly' expression and focused back on the match.

"Sona, record this match. I want to know every weakness of Riser and find a way to bypass them. Can you do it?" Rias asked with a pleading look and Sona nodded.

"Tsubaki," she said and Tsubaki nodded in understanding and went to make preparations.

"Let's see how Jiraiya-sama will tackle Riser and win," Sona said and all of them continued watching with varied emotions.

Commenter Box

"Is that really necessary? Why can't you just announce in a monotone like me?" Grayfia asked as she chastised a childish Naruto who was pouting. Nothing is going on, so they decided to chat.

"What? Why would I say with no life like you? Have you ever heard it? 'Riser Phenex 4 Pawns eliminated'. What is that? Eulogy at a funeral? Have some life, woman. Say it with emotion. We have free reign over what we say

You don't have to meet anyone's expectations. No one is looking at you like a hawk and watching your every move, Grayfia. I don't know what Reni-chan would do if she meets you like this." Naruto said in an overly dramatic disappointed tone. But his words made Grayfia think.

She can see the concern he had for her in his eyes. Care, affection and something more. Something which she can't put her finger on. But what he said was true.

She is no longer the 'Strongest Queen' of the Underworld. No longer the Lucifer's Queen. She is just a head ma-. No, I am a free Devil female like any other.

I am a free Devil Female like any other. Now that's a thought she didn't have in a long time.

"Oh, you like what you're thinking?" Naruto asked with a smirk. He had a teasing smile which made her smile wide.

"By any chance, do those thoughts have a blonde idiot?"

"Hmm, no. They are just sleeping thoughts that were under the rug till now. Maybe having you as company is not half bad." She said with a smile. A genuine smile.

"Ah, I feel something happening to my heart. Am I in Heaven? Did Michael come to take me?" Naruto asked, clutching his heart and looking around like a lost puppy.

"If you stop your antics, we have a match to host," Grayfia said, playfully hitting in the area he was clutching and Naruto accepted it with open arms.

"No doubt. I'm in heaven. I'll do anything for you, my love. Just command!"

"Come to hell then. I have some work with you there." Grayfia said, acting along and Naruto dramatically opened his eyes.

"Yes! I'm here! I'm in Hell. Wait, why did I come to Hell when I can take you to Heaven?" He asked and suddenly instruments started to play behind them.

"Come on, we should start soon. Someone will come to check on us otherwise." Grayfia said in concern. That's when she noticed it. She can't see the Rating Game.

"What did you do?" She asked in surprise.

"Nothing. Just some mist on the box to hide from everyone. And it's going to clear… now." Naruto said as he was in his seat and Grayfia found herself in her seat as well.

"Yes! That's an awesome move from Alice. I didn't see it coming. What condition do you think is Xuelan in, Grayfia?" Naruto asked excitedly as Grayfia stared at the Arena in surprise.

With Riser

Few Moments Ago

"That's impossible. We lost 10 members while all his pieces are still in one piece. Something is going on here and Riser doesn't like this!" Riser shouted in rage.

How is this possible? He trained them for the whole time and made them stronger and yet they get disposed of like leaves in a wind. No, he is not continuing this.

"Yubelluna, Xuelan, Isabela. Ready to move out and take whatever piece you get your hands on. Ravel, stand back. I don't want you to get hurt." Riser ordered and everyone did as ordered.

Yubelluna, Xuelan and Isabela charged into the battlefield, in search of any piece to fight while Ravel took Mihae, the other Bishop and hid behind Riser a few meters back.

Poor girl didn't notice a purple portal before she went past it and the portal closed, taking her away with it. Riser was confident in Ravel's power to notice anything as he watched how his other pieces were doing.

With Alice,

Few Moments Ago

Alice was doing an excellent job lurking around the arena and collecting blood from all battles. Though it wasn't much, it at least added a few more moves.

She is also spying on all matches and having a blast as all matches are in Naruto's or in this case, Jiraiya's favour. Medy's being the best.

She was a complete savage in destroying the poor Pawns, she had to stop laughing or risk being sent to the medical bay from her stomach pain.

With Knights and Pawns dismissed, only RooksBishops and Queen remained aside from Riser. She heard the short blonde, who is Riser's sister, rant on error after error as their pieces got decimated.

After seeing their precious Knights eliminated, Riser got outraged and sent all his other pieces, except Ravel, who went behind him and took Mihae, another Bishop, as her shield and stepped into something.

Knowing it's Roygun's part to eliminate Ravel, Alice saw one of the Rooks charging and smirked. She can fight without holding back now.

If she remembered correctly, a Rook equals 5 Pawns while Knights, Bishops equal 3 Pawns. So Xuelan must be strong. Though the Evil Piece doesn't say about strength as her lover's pieces are mutated and she had 2 mutated pieces in her, she is not going to underestimate.

She prepared her magic and as ordered, is going to use only the collected blood. As Xuelan came into range, she jumped on Alice with her leg blazing in fire, aiming for a kick to her stomach only for Alice's blood to interrupt her momentum and Xuelan jumped back.

"I'm going to make you pay for dragging this match this long, woman. You'll see the wrath of Riser-sama's Rook!" She proclaimed and charged again. Alice just smirked.

"Bring it then." Is the only reply she gave as Blood started to gather around her.

Xuelan charged again, with her hand raised and coated in fire, aiming for Alice's head this time.

Blood came from nowhere and caught her hand before she could hit and irritated by this, she put her body on fire, in an attempt to pry off the blood.

It worked. All this blood dried off, leaving her dress with burnt marks and red spots here and there.

"Bind!" She heard someone say and felt something being tightened around her hands and legs. She looked down to see blood ensnaring them and constricting their moment.

"You shouldn't underestimate Blood, dear. It's a wonderful medium to have and all the blood in the arena is enough for me to kick your ass." Alice said with a confident smirk.

Xuelan tried and with the enormous strength granted by her Rook piece, managed to break free of them. No words were exchanged as Xuelan charged again, intent to eliminate Alice.

With Medusa

After she easily disposed of the poor little Pawns who thought they could eliminate her, Medusa went in search of this Yubelluna woman.

From her master's amused voice, their match is going to be 'fun'. She passed Alice who was facing off a Chinese dress woman and moved ahead, closer to 'enemy camp' according to the map.

Something told her to jump and trusting her carefully honed instinct, she leapt. As soon as she jumped, a big explosion rocked the place she stood and she looked up.

There in the air with her 2 wings out floated a woman who fit the description in the photo she was given and she smiled at her.

"It's you, bitch. How dare you eliminate all of Riser-sama's Pawns? I'll make you pay!" She yelled in anger and Medusa got a satisfied smile.

'Yes. She is my target. I'll take care of her then.' She thought in glee, thinking of all the satisfied expressions her master will make after this.

With Roygun

After successfully luring Ravel in with another Bishop, Mihae, Roygun showed herself.

"I'm sorry to trap you, Ravel. But I want to complete this smoothly. Jiraiya-sama specifically asked me to take care of you." She slowly explained and Ravel felt cornered.

When she first heard Roygun's voice, she jumped in fear and moved back toward her brother. But she couldn't see Riser in any direction and saw some shape structure around her.

She suddenly felt alone only for an equally frightened Mihae to bump into her. They hugged each other in support and looked at the invisible voice.

She then recognised the person and bowed in respect. She may be a High-Class Devil and 4th child of House Phenex, but the woman in front of her is ex-Clan Head and Ultimate Class Devil.

"Oh my, well mannered one, aren't you?" Roygun asked, amused.

"Belphegor-sama, it's a pleasure to meet you. What can I -" Ravel stopped herself as her current situation hit her with the force of a freight train.

"Prepare for battle, Mihae. We are going to fight her!" Ravel said in confidence and felt Mihae preparing her magic.

"It's like a switch. How cute. Calm down, Ravel. We have all the time in the world. Aren't you interested in knowing anything from me?" She asked, sitting on a chair she conjured with her Crack.

2 chairs formed beneath Ravel and Mihae and they tentatively sat as well. Ravel looked conflicted for some time, her 2 fire wings glowing in the Crack space.

"Um, how is the human world like and how is it being part of Jiraiya-sama's peerage? Where do you live and are Humans-" Ravel fired question after question, her eyes sparkling in child-like glee.

With an amused smile, Roygun started to answer them one after another. She is only tasked with dealing with the Bishops and with all the time till the Rating game ends, why not talk with the young Phenex girl.

Naruto's plan was devious if not anything else. By taking Ravel away from Riser, he effectively took away the brains of the Peerage and with his power, Jiraiya can take care of Riser on a whim.

With Miya

Miya was patiently waiting for the remaining remembers to come as she can see Roygun, Alice and Medusa busy with their matches. Those 2 Knights are piece of cake for her.

She didn't use any attack and just vapourised with the power of her sword swing and they were out before they know what hit them.

She saw the other Rook, Isabela, coming towards her fastly and prepared for a fight. She is excited. '2 Knights and a Rook. Oh, I'm gonna get a handsome reward!' She thought with a happy smile.

With Naruto

"Looks like all matches are setting in, folks. All members of Jiraiya-sensei's peerage are doing well while Riser's peerage lost many of their numbers." Naruto began.

"Riser-sama lost all of his Pawns, Knights. His 2 Bishops are nowhere in sight but still in game while his Rooks and Queen are going against Jiraiya-sama's peerage with fervour." Grayfia continued.

"The match still continuous and are you ready for round 2?" Naruto asked and got a loud cheerful 'YES!' from the audience.

"Buy your snacks and stick your eyes to the arena. The 2nd round of the game begins!" Grayfia said cheerfully, for the first time and everyone agreed with her.

And Cut.

That's it for this chapter folks.

See y'all in the next chapter.

Suggestions are welcome.

R&R.

Black Infinity1289,

Ja Ne.

1