Victory
63 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

I'm back with the Next Chapter of Shadow Light.

You can read next 2 chapters of Shadow Light now and join the private Discord Server I made through my Patron page. Go to Patron website and search for 'Black Infinity 1289' to find me. You'll see same profile picture on my Patron Page as well.

And

You can help me buy coffee for all the work I put in publishing the stories and get access to the server at the same time by tipping me on my Ko-fi page.

Search for 'Blackinfinity1289' on Ko-fi website and buy me a coffee there.

I'm not asking or demanding you to tip me. For those who want to and can, they can do it. My stories will continue to be published here if you tip me or not. Hope you understand.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

'Telepathy' conversation through Telepathy.

"Kurama/Dragons" Kurama or Dragons speaking.

'Kurama/Dragon thought' Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 35

Victory

"Looks like all matches are setting in, folks. All members of Jiraiya-sensei's peerage are doing well while Riser's peerage lost many of their numbers." Naruto began.

"Riser-sama lost all of his Pawns, Knights. His 2 Bishops are nowhere in sight but still in game while his Rooks and Queen are going against Jiraiya-sama's peerage with fervour." Grayfia continued.

"The match still continuous and are you ready for round 2?" Naruto asked and got a loud cheerful 'YES!' from the audience.

"Buy your snacks and stick your eyes to the arena. The 2nd round of the game begins!" Grayfia said cheerfully, for the first time and everyone agreed with her.

With Riser

"What do you mean I don't have my Bishop's anywhere? Ravel is here-" Riser said in confusion as he turned to find empty space behind him instead of Ravel. His eyes landed on a weird structure a few metres behind them and narrowed.

'I didn't see any structure like that when I came here. Did I miss something?' He asked himself.

"Don't be foolish, brother. You never turned back when you came here. That's it. That structure was always there." Ravel said, materialising beside him with a smug smile.

Riser nodded in acknowledgement. "I know Riser will never be wrong!" Riser said in a smug tone and turned to strategize when he felt something was not right.

'The commentators won't lie. They are bound to stay neutral. Then how come I see Ravel? Didn't they say she is not there in the Arena?' Riser thought and used his brain to its full capacity.

To confirm something, he turned back only to see Ravel looking at him irritated. "What?" She asked with her hands crossed under her chest in an annoyed tone.

With a sheepish smile, he turned back. 'Bring yourself together. Riser! Riser is stronger than this and Riser will achieve his goal!' He started internally chanting it like a mantra, not noticing a smirking Jiraiya and the Mist surrounding him.

Unknown Location

In an unknown location, a lone female can be seen looking at the transmitting screen in interest. 'Are you trying to prove your strength to me, Raiya-kun?' She thought.

Whatever it may be, it would be a treat to watch her favourite pervert fight and she knew this is going to be an important match to watch as her life depends on it.

'If what I conclude is true and if he does what I think, I don't think I won't have much choice.' She sighed as she watched the camera turn to the commentator's box where a blonde was announcing about Round 2.

'Is he, is he the one Raiya-kun talks about? Naruto?' She watched in interest as a familiar face can be seen sitting beside him, commenting on the game.

'Oh, this is going to be good. Looks like you are smarter than I gave you credit for, Raiya-kun.' Katerea thought as she watched the camera turn to show Jiraiya's cheerful smile. He grinned at the camera, giving one of his 'poses' and the crowd went haywire.

'If that's what you want, then show me. Show me you are more than words. Show the strength I want.' She said watching them with interest.

In Grigori

"Who do you think will win this?" A few fallen angels can be seen talking while watching the Rating Game.

"I want Jiraiya-sama to win. I don't care for this Riser." One of the female fallen said with a dreamy smile.

The Fallen Angels were very disappointed when Jiraiya went and joined Devils and became one of the Hybrids. But the man didn't stop supplying his books to them. They knew something was off.

Though they were at peace, it was not official and it didn't take much to start another Great War as everyone was at others' throats all the time and Jiraiya's books were a welcome relief.

As they still got all the latest additions, they didn't feel much difference. Curious, one of the enthusiastic ones researched how this is possible and came up with a theory.

According to her, Jiraiya-sama's books are printed in the human world in his publication office in Hiroshima. So it doesn't fall under Devil's territory to control his publications.

And they were confident that there is some kind of secret arrangement between Devils and Jiraiya-sama as they don't seem to have enough power over him like they have over other Devils or they just know Jiraiya can't be touched as he is a celebrity.

Whatever the case may be, they are satisfied with how things are and not going to break the status quo. They also knew their leader, Azazel, wouldn't allow them to do anything anyway.

Pushing those thoughts aside, they cheered as they saw the grinning face of Jiraiya and cheered him to win the match.

Azazel's Office

In the upper levels of Grigori, Azazel is watching his brethren carefully. Though he knew they won't do anything against his wishes, he can't be too careful.

"Azazel-sama, why are you seeing this again?" Shemhazai, his Vice Governor-General asked with a confused expression. Out of all things the leader of Fallen Angels can do, watching a Rating Game between Devils is not one of them.

Shemhazai tried to convince the Governor-General otherwise, but as always, Azazel links everything with the match and research, escaping anything he tried. He tried everything from saying the Devils are attacking them to saying Azazel's old wife came for vengeance.

His leader didn't budge. He tried the extreme. "Azazel-sama, your lab, it's been attacked and burning!" Shemhazai said in an exasperated tone. 'Please work. Please work!' He mentally prayed.

Azazel turned to him seriously with raised eyebrows. "Shemhazai, in case you have forgotten, we are in my lab," Azazel said coolly and that made the Vice Governor-General fall comically.

"I know it might feel like a distraction to you. But I feel something is missing in my mind and I have this intuition that tells me it is related to Jiraiya and Naruto. I need to find it or bring me any Longinus, I'll get back to work." Azazel said cheerfully.

Shemhazai slumped. He can't do it anymore. He bowed in respect and left to do his job instead of wasting his time on some Rating Game. 'If only I could convince him.' He thought sadly as he walked to his office.

In Kuoh

"Looks like Jiraiya-sama is readying to join the match," Sona said pointing to the stretching Jiraiya.

"He is going to beat Riser after all. Of course, he will join!" Rias said in a chipper tone. Akeno smiled happily at her King's happiness. 'It's been so long since she smiled in joy.' She thought with a wistful smile.

"It seems the match is going to end soon. All pieces except Kings are making their final move." Tsubaki reported and as she said, all the playing pieces ended the match.

Reni sat silently, watching one person in interest. 'Miya, don't do it. I'll kick your ass to Hiroshima if you do it!' She threatened the purple Knight. Though the Miya on the screen smiled happily.

Few Minutes Ago

Rating Game Arena

Alice Vs Xuelan

Xuelan charged relentlessly to bring the cocky woman down, but she didn't get any chance. Every time her kick comes closer, that damn blood will come and push it away.

She knew she could punch through blood, but she feared what the woman would do if she got hold of her blood. In her moment of distraction, she saw one of the blood whips coming closer and instinctively used her fire.

Fire flared from her body and evaporated the incoming blood. Xuelan was surprised. She didn't expect this outcome. 'Blood is a liquid and my fire can evaporate any liquid that includes blood!' She thought in joy.

Alice noted this and saw the creeping smile on Xuelan's face. 'God, I thought she is a dumb duck in the flock, looks like her instinct saved her.' Seeing Xuelan cover her body in flames and charge made Alice smile wider.

"Looks like you got some courage." She said with a smirk as Xuelan was upon her.

"Let's see how much this trick helps you," Alive said, snapping her fingers. "Blood Scythe," she called and a blood scythe formed in her hands and she turned to face a burning Xuelan.

"Force Ram," Xuelan said as she charged Alice with her fiery body. Alice used her scythe to stop Xuelan and after a brief pushback, she stopped. "Blood Hammer," Alice said, changing the scythe into a hammer and swinging it towards Xuelan.

"Flame Punch," Xuelan said, pushing all the fire from her body towards her hand and facing the Blood Hammer head-on. But much to her horror, the Hammer's size grew as it neared her and the power of his punch was not enough.

"Farewell, dear. It's nice fighting you." Alice said as the hammer hit the blue dress woman. She was pushed back by sheer force the hammer generated on impact and if not for her Rook strength, she would be crushed to a pulp. But Xuelan managed to land on her feet with grace.

She redied to attack again only for something to form around her. "I know you want to fight more and you do interest me. But I need to close the match. So farewell." Alice said as she made a crushing motion with her first. Xuelan knew what surrounded her. Blood.

"Cocoon Crush," Were the final words she heard before she was transported to the medical ward of the match.

"1 Rook of Riser Phenex Eliminated."

Meanwhile

With Roygun

"Wow. I didn't think the Human World would be that much fun." Ravel said in wonder.

"Come on, you are not high school age yet. You can join Kuoh High when you come of age." Roygun cheered the petite girl.

"You think I can convince Tou-sama and Kaa-sama, Roygun-sama?" Ravel asked doubtfully.

"Of course, Ravel. If need be, I'll assure them of your safety." She encouraged, which got a smile from the young phenex in return.

'We are almost done, Roy-chan.' She got a telepathic message from Jiraiya.

'Ok. I'll eliminate them then.' She replied and stood up. Seeing Roygun stand up, Ravel and Mihae stood as well.

"I can talk more, Ravel-chan, as time's up. I need to eliminate you." Roygun said and a purple-black substance started to crawl on Ravel and Mihae.

"I promise it won't be painful," Roygun said reassuringly and Ravel bowed in respect. Ravel and Mihae were forcefully pushed out of the Arena, depositing them safely in the Medical ward.

"2 Bishops of Riser Phenex Eliminated," Naruto announced. Since they appeared in the Medical ward on their own, it was considered self-elimination.

Fire flared around Riser, clearing the Mist and giving a real view of the match. He was horrified to see what was happening. As announced, Ravel is nowhere to be seen and Isabela was on her last legs.

With Miya

"Come, get me that reward," Miya said with a happy smile. Isabela was not in the mood to play with the woman. Miya observed her erratic fighting and observed her closely.

She is a voluptuous woman with short, light brown hair and grey eyes. Her hair has three red highlights across and wears a plain white mask which covers the right side of her face.

Her outfit consists of a black jacket and matching jeans. The jacket has wide shoulders and a wide collar and features three leather straps on both her arms. It is also slightly open, revealing her rather-large breasts and cleavage, and it is cut off at her midriff.

Her jeans have a section (on her right pant leg) cut off, revealing some of her thighs and rear end, and also feature three leather straps on her calves, just below the ankles, and two extra straps on her right pant leg to keep it in place. She also wears black fighting gloves and boots to enhance her blows.

This is not what interested Miya, but her angry expression and blind blows. 'Oh, she lost it.' Miya thought in pity and decided to end her misery.

"Sorry, darling. But I should end this." Miya said, swinging her sword to slash Isabela and eliminate her. But Isabela have other plans and twisted, putting her right side her face in the line of attack.

"Purple Slash," Miya said, slashing Isabela and hitting the right side of her face where a piece of mask covered her face. Though it was a casual swing, Miya expected Isabela to be blown back and on the verge of defeat.

But something resisted her attack and a strong shockwave was released from the point of impact. The shockwave was strong enough to push back Isabela a few feet although Miya remained unaffected.

"Magic resistant mask? Hmm, that's new. Looks like you have some tricks up your sleeve."

"I'm sorry to charge blindly. I couldn't bear Riser-sama's frustration and charged to take revenge. Let me fight with a clear mind." Isabela said respectfully and prepared herself.

"It's good to see know that you can correct yourself. But in going to end this with this strike. Be prepared. This time, that mask won't save." Miya said and slid into a stance.

Isabela took the warning and fell into a defensive stance fixing her eyes on the purple Knight. Miya vanished from her sight and she turned back to see something flash and used her hands to form an X to shield her.

"Purple... Slice," Miya said and Isabela felt something pass beside her. She didn't feel anything but it happened suddenly. Everything on her felt like being sliced.

She looked down to see small cuts appear on her body and her clothes including her mask cut in a perfect 5 petal flower shape and her body being engulfed in blue particles.

'I'm sorry for not doing enough, Riser-sama.' Was her last thought before being transported into the Medical ward.

"1 Rook of Riser Phenex Eliminated. With this, only the King and Queen of Riser Phenex Peerage remain in the Rating Game." Grayfia explained.

Miya smiled happily. '2 Knights and a Rook. That's a total of 11 pawns strength. I'm gonna enjoy tonight.' Miya thought with a lustful expression with her eyes closed. She felt something fastly approaching her and turned to face it.

"Damn you! Bi-. How dare you eliminate my precious pieces like that!" Riser screamed in rage, sending his fire coated fist towards Miya. She saw it and smirked. She prepared to retaliate only to be stopped.

"Ma, ma. It's not good manners to hit a woman like that, Riser-kun." A male voice said in a chastising tone. Riser turned towards a disappointed Jiraiya in surprise.

He would have shouted profanity at the woman and made her his own to see the despair filling her as he broke her. But he corrected himself halfway as his brain processed whom he was talking to.

But he didn't feel anyone approaching him and certainly not extinguishing his flames like they're made of paper. The vice-like grip on his hand was testimony to the man's strength.

"Are you ok, Miya-chan?" Jiraiya asked with a concerned expression.

"Of course, Jiraiya-sama. I'm doing great." Miya said with a cheerful smile.

"Good. Only Medy-chan's fight is goi-"

"Riser Phenex Queen has been eliminated," Naruto announced.

Observation Gallery

"So he managed to eliminate Riser's Queen?" Sirzechs asked in interest.

"I think it's Jiraiya-sama's Rook," Sara said in doubt.

"Yes, she is his Rook. She is not his Bishop as we expected." Falbium explained, opening an eye.

"Isn't this special? I mean, we 4 Maou are here with most members of our Nobility and high-class. Wish everyone come together like this for everything." Sirzerchs said with a sigh.

"We know why they are here, Zechs. They just want to know if Riser hits the jackpot. You know how famous that Underworld book series was. I think all these are waiting for a new book release." Ajuka theorised from the side.

"Irresistible perverts." Zekram cursed under his breath. Everyone laughed at the old man's expense.

"Zekram-sama, what is special about Jiraiya-sama's Peerage that I have heard?" A familiar voice asked Zekram. Zekram turned to the person in question. He smiled heartily as the person who asked the question came into view.

He is a handsome young man with black hair and violet eyes. He is very tall and has a muscular build due to the extreme training he has done. His face resembles Rias and Sirzechs to some extent while he has a calm demeanour, he is strong.

He wore a double-breasted, long-sleeved shirt with a high collar. The shirt itself consists of two different colours, as it is white on the sides and blue in the centre. Purple trimmings and buttons can be seen on the white portion of the front of the shirt.

The sleeves are mostly made of white fabric, except for the wrist area where they are made of a yellowish fabric. The shirt extends below his waist and he wears a dark belt on top of it. He also wears black pants and a pair of high black boots. His attire fully shows his muscular body with well-defined muscles.

He is Sairaorg Bael, descendent of Zekram and first son of current Lord Bael. Zekram loved Sairaorg a lot as he feels the youth has what it takes to be his successor.

"Sairaorg, how are you doing?" Zekram asked with a smile.

"I'm doing well, Ancestor. I'm just curious."

"You should be. Jiraiya's evil pieces are special compared to normal ones we generally give to High-class Devils and give him special status as a Hybrid as he doesn't want to completely be a Devil.

Ajuka can explain more about it if you want the specifics. But it gives all his peerage members 5000 years life compared to the regular 10,000 years and they all start at High-class status because of it's another drawback." Zekram explained.

Sairaorg was thrilled. He didn't know about this as he was busy with his training when all this was announced. Now he wants to fight the man.

"Don't worry, Sai-kun. That fellow there is your age and is in your generation. Who knows, you might get a chance to fight him." Sirzechs encouraged, pointing towards a cheerfully talking Naruto in the commentary box.

"Why is Grayfia commenting with him?" Sai asked, confused.

"Oh, you were under a rock. Ajuka, explain what happened to him clearly." Falabium said in exasperation as all this discussion is disturbing his sleep.

"I will do it. I will do it!" Serafall bounced to explain only to be ignored. She said something about attacking Fallen for making her friends not talk to her and bounced back.

Ajuka took him to the side and started explaining everything that happened in recent times. Sairaorg was now more excited to fight the blonde.

"So they are special, huh. I can't wait to test myself against them." He said, punching his fists.

"That's more like the Sai I know," Sirzechs said.

"How is Rias?" He asked the elder redhead.

"She is doing well and is in the Human world looking after Kuoh."

"Oh. Has she gained any members since I last saw her Peerage?"

"No. I think she is trying hard."

"Don't fool him, Sirzechs. She is trying hard and training as well." Sara said, elbowing Sirzechs.

"What? The same Rias who refused to spar with me is training, Nee-sama! Is something wrong with her?" Sai asked in worry. He knew how Rias was.

She is always neck deep into her manga and everything about Japan and neglects her training a lot. He had so many times invited her to have some spars only for the Gremory heiress to drop after their first spar.

"You are simply out of the loop, Sai-kun," Sara said, explaining how Rias brought Naruto to their home and introduced him. This started to intrigue Sai more and more.

"Now I'm definitely fighting him. He looks strong as well." Sai said, pumping his fists, itching to fight the blonde.

Many things happened in his absence and he is going to train even harder now seeing there is a new player in the competition and the new player doesn't look weak as well.

'If he can play with Rias that easily, what else can he do?' Sai thought of battle with thirst. He saw the blonde's eyes flicker towards him for a brief moment. That single moment was enough to have millennia of conversation.

With Naruto

Few Minutes Prior

"Looks like only Riser was left in the Arena Grayfia," Naruto said with enthusiasm.

"Yes, Naruto. Who do you think will win?" Grayfia asked curiously.

"It's a one-sided battle from the beginning, to be frank. Sensei has eliminated many pieces for Riser to push back. As the time passed, Sensei's Peerage gained the upper hand, leaving only Riser behind, eliminating his full peerage."

"Yes, I have noticed. It's a skilful execution of a perfect strategy. Jiraiya-sama's pieces didn't waste any time in taking down Riser-sama's pieces. What do you think the result will be?" She asked curiously.

"It depends on Riser completely. Does he want to take Sensei's peerage at once or-" Naruto felt someone looking at him and turned in the direction.

He saw a young man a few years older in physical appearance looking at him in confidence and battle thirst.

"Oh, a battle thirsty one. How interesting." Kurama said in an amused tone.

"Let's see what he wants," Naruto said and in the brief moment their eyes matched, they had a millennia's worth of talk.

"A worthy challenger? Do you think he can stand against us?" Kurama asked, going through the conversation.

"He does have a strong will and determination to. prove himself. Don't they sound familiar?" Naruto asked in a thinking pose.

"Understood. Let's see what he can do then." Kurama said and turned to Jiraiya and his match.

"Looks like Riser-sama is challenging Jiraiya-sama, Naruto," Grayfia called and Naruto shifted his attention to the outside world.

"Is it? Well good. Let's see how things go then."

With Jiraiya

"Ah, you are the only one left, Riser-kun," Jiraiya said with a smirk.

"Bring it on, Jiraiya-sama. I have been waiting for this chance for a long time. I'm going to beat you into submission and achieve what I want." Riser said confidently after cutting his hand raking it away from Jiraiya's grip which regenerated in flames after a second.

"I think you don't understand, Riser-kun. My full peerage is here and only you were left in your whole Peerage." Jiraiya explained again.

"I'm not afraid to face you alone." Riser said with a cocky smile.

"Shall I take care of him, master?" Medusa asked, landing beside Miya.

"Rest, Medy-chan. I'll take care of this. All of you, rest." Jiraiya said as he saw Alice and Roygun approaching. They all nodded and cleared the area to watch from a distance.

"You didn't see how Yubelluna-chan lost, right? Let me show you." Jiraiya said that Mist formed around them and soon images started to form from it.

Riser was looking around dumbfounded. He didn't expect a casual talk and a theatre view of what happened to his Queen. But he eagerly saw. He wants to know where she can improve.

Medusa Vs Yubelluna

"My master wants me to take care of you and I'll," Medusa said in a monotone and heard Yubelluna laugh.

"What are you, Bishop? You can't touch me. Do you know who I am? Riser-sama's Queen. Well known as the Bomb Queen." Yubelluna said smugly.

"Dagger Strike," Medusa said, sending her daggers at a laughing Yubelluna. She instinctively dodged only for something familiar to happen. The dagger exploded.

'What? How did she do that?' Yubelluna thought in rage. There should be only one Bomb Queen and it is her.

"Explosion!" Yubelluna said, pointing her staff to the place where Medusa was only for the magenta haired woman to vanish.

"And, I'm not a Bishop. I'm Rook." Medusa said and slammed a white horse into Yubelluna.

"Art is an Explosion," Medusa repeated her Master's command and the horse exploded, sending a smoking Yubelluna to the ground.

"That hurts," Yubelluna said with a cough. While everyone is busy fighting, Yubelluna stared at Riser who is talking to something invisible and looking nowhere.

'Riser-sama?' Yubelluna tried to contact through her earpiece. But she wasn't heard and didn't get any reply.

"You are still up?" She heard a surprised tone and looked up to see Medusa walking towards her with a white toy in her hand.

"I thought that attack would take you out. No problem. This will definitely take you out." She said, gesturing to a small white dragon and patting it gently. Yubelluna sent an explosion with her staff.

Medusa took it head-on but was not damaged. Deciding to play dirty, she attacked the large white dragon beside the Rook with her fire which exploded as it sparked the clay within.

The explosion was so massive as the 10-foot white dragon exploded at point-blank range to Medusa. Yubelluna smirked in victory. 'Serves that cocky bitch right!' She thought in joy and got up, dusting herself off.

She looked around, trying to help someone only to be kicked hard. "You think you can eliminate me that easily?" Medusa asked, nothing worse for wear.

It's Yubelluna's time to be surprised. "What!? It exploded at point-blank range. How are you uninjured!" She shouted in rage. She failed to notice the small white stony ash in the area where the dragon exploded.

"Everyone won't be as sensitive as you," Medusa said in a monotone and charged again and gave a sickening punch to Yubelluna's stomach. Yubelluna already charged an explosion only for it to be redirected.

"I'll make you pay!" She yelled in outrage and started to glow.

"Full Body Explosion!" She yelled in mad glee. She knew she would be taken out by this attack. But if this bitch follows her, then that's enough for her.

"Sorry. I must stay to help my master." Medusa said and 'gently' pushed a charging Yubelluna away. She was thrown back a few meters after which she exploded and got eliminated.

"Poor girl. She tried her best till the end." Jiraiya said in sympathy.

"Are you kidding me? My Queen couldn't take down your Rook at full strength?" Riser asked in shock. He forgot his 3rd person address in his panic.

"Of course, Riser-kun. Medusa-chan is High-Class while your Queen is Mid-class though she certainly has power." He said an afterthought. Riser looked at him incredulously.

"What? You don't want to act in my movies?" Jiraiya asked the dumbfounded Phenex. That managed to shake him out of his reverie.

"Jiraiya-sama, I challenge you to a one on one duel. If I win, you know what I want. Name your Price if you win." Riser said in a confident tone.

"I accept. I don't want anything more than what I asked for." Jiraiya accepted and extended his hand. Riser shook it with joy. Even though he lost all his pieces, he still has a chance to win what he wanted.

"As the 2 parties agreed to the duel, the match is going to be limited to the 2 concerned parties and any outside participation will make the concerned party disqualified," Grayfia announced and the ring of the Rating Game arena moved in front of Jiraiya's peerage.

"The rules of the duel are simple. If either party yields or retires, the other party will be declared the winner. Everything is allowed." Naruto further elaborated.

"Duel has begun." Both of them said in unison.

"Phenex Special Attack: Fire Armour!" Riser said, engulfing himself with his Phenex fire like armour.

"Illusion Mist: Binding World," Jiraiya called and a bright light engulfed the arena. As the light dimmed down, Jiraiya remained standing, Riser on the ground, knocked out.

"It's over, fellows. Sensei won the Rating Game while Riser was knocked out!"

"Jiraiya-sama wins his first Rating Game. Congratulations Jiraiya-sama and Peerage." Grayfia said in joy.

"That's all for this Rating Game, ladies and gentlemen. You can now move to the victory banquet which will be served in celebration of Sensei's victory." Naruto announced, removing the amplifier.

"You are invited to Uzumaki Residence in Kuoh to celebrate the victory personally, Grayfia," Naruto said to his co-host.

"Oh, why should I accept?" She asked with a thinking pose, crossing her arms under her bust, making them more prominent.

"Well, I thought of introducing you to my Peerage and who knows our second data can be planned?" He said with a smirk and kissed her.

"It's totally up to you. No pressure." He whispered with a mysterious smile and vanished into a magic circle.

"Mou, useless light. I will destroy heaven for creating such bright light!" Serafall said in determination as she walked towards a frozen Grayfia.

"Why are acting lovey-dovey, ice princess?"

"Says who?" Grayfia turned to Serafall with a serious expression.

"Everyone can see what you were doing." Serafall didn't back down.

"Hn. Do you think I care? I'm no longer the Strongest Queen. I'll do as I wish." Grayfia said with her head high and walked towards the exit.

"Whatever you do, don't drag So-tan into it. I'll make you pay if something happens to her!" Serafall threatened. Grayfia didn't reply.

'Don't worry, So-tan. Nee-chan will always be for you!' She thought happily and walked somewhere.

In Kuoh

"That was a great match!" Rias said cheerfully.

"Sure it is. I didn't expect Riser to have so many special moves." Sona agreed.

"But in the end, they didn't matter. He had to bow down to Jiraiya-sama's might." Reni said with a smile.

'Damn that stupid purple moron. She knew she was going to get rewarded for that and did it to show off!' She mentally raged at a certain purple-haired Knight.

"Ara, ara. Something wrong, Reni-chan?" Akeno asked with a sweet smile. Before Reni could reply, a blue Uzumaki magic circle lit beside her ear and Naruto said something.

"Yes, Naruto-kun. I'll tell them. Ok. See you." Reni replied and the magic circle vanished.

"You are all invited to a celebratory party at our house this weekend. Jiraiya-sama wants to celebrate his Victory with friends separately." Reni explained. Rias and Sona accepted the invite. Though Rias was more vocal.

"Ok then. See you." Reni waves goodbye and vanished into a magic circle.

"Let's go through the Rating game once again and see where I can beat him, Sona," Rias asked and Sona agreed.

And Cut.

That's it for this chapter folks. Hope you liked it.

See y'all in the next chapter.

Suggestions are welcome.

R&R.

Black Infinity1289,

Ja Ne.

1