Party
64 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

I'm back with the Next Chapter of Shadow Light. Hope you like it.

You can read next 2 chapters of Shadow Light now and join the private Discord Server I made through my Patron page. Go to Patron website and search for 'Black Infinity 1289' to find me. You'll see same profile picture on my Patron Page as well.

And

You can help me buy coffee for all the work I put in publishing the stories and get access to the server at the same time by tipping me on my Ko-fi page.

Search for 'Blackinfinity1289' on Ko-fi website and buy me a coffee there.

I'm not asking or demanding you to tip me. For those who want to and can, they can do it. My stories will continue to be published here if you tip me or not. Hope you understand.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

'Telepathy' conversation through Telepathy.

"Kurama/Dragons" Kurama or Dragons speaking.

'Kurama/Dragon thought' Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

If you are curious to know the Update schedule and results of the poll and talk to me in general, join my Discord server. By entering the code after / to join the Sanctum.

Tserhx2NzH

Finally, if you are interested in Naruto Harry Potter crossovers, check my new story (Destined Saviour). Show it some love as well.

Here is a short summary.

Unforeseen circumstances push Naruto into an unexpected journey. What will Naruto do when he finds himself in the world of Magic in a different body? Takes place in HPverse.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 37

Party

Few Days Ago

Uzumaki Residence

After the party was over in the Underworld, Naruto with Miya and the other girls reached home. Though many asked Roygun to stay and talk in the Underworld, the school nurse opted to return with her lover.

Reni was waiting with Saeko and Kana to celebrate the victory and as decided, everyone had a great night. This time Saeko joined on her own.

Naruto didn't agree at first, but because of nudging from others and Miya using her special favour Naruto gave her for eliminating many pieces, he agreed and Saeko experienced for the first time how it will be to sleep with Naruto Uzumaki.

That day easily became the best day of her life as she was accepted as a full member of the house and Naruto immediately reincarnated her.

"Saeko-chan, are you sure you are ready for this?" Naruto asked the lavender-haired swordswoman.

"Yes, Naruto-kun. I have been training for this day and I don't see any better day than your victory day for me to join." She said resolutely.

The past few months certainly have been a change in her life. Though she lost her father, the only family she left with, she got an even larger and kinder one.

She is happy with the women of Uzumaki residence and by now accustomed to all their quirks and attitudes and came to see Reni and Miya as her older sisters and others as family members.

Most of all, her love for the man who took her in increased without bounds as he showed her his true side, not hiding anything about himself and even taught her how to use 'them'.

What else can she ask in her life? And so she has decided to become part of the family in the moment of joy and all her sisters backed her up on this which led to the current moment.

"Saeko-chan, will you become my Knight and help me when I need your assistance?" Naruto asked, his casual clothes turning into regal black battle armour, with golden edges and wearing a full white bodysuit with a high collar. His eyes changed from cerulean blue to metallic purples with concentric circles in them and his body was surrounded by golden-orange light. Giving him the appearance of a deity.

"Yes," replied Saeko. She heard how the reincarnation ceremony was done from everyone. But she found how different hearing and experiencing are.

"Will you be my sword of Darkness?" He asked in a regal tone.

"Yes, Naruto-kun."

"Then I swear that I'll protect you from anything and everything. This, I promise. And it shall be a promise of a lifetime. Will you accept my request to be my Knight and Sword of Shadows?" Asked Naruto.

"Yes, I will," she said and stepped forward.

"Then, from this moment forth, you shall be my Knight. I'll protect you with my very being." Naruto said and the cracked Knight piece floated from his hand and merged into Busujima Saeko's skin.

She accepted the piece and the effect was immediate. Her appearance has changed. She grew an inch in height and her body expanded a little, making her clothes tight. Her lavender hair darkened a little and finally, from her back came 2 wings.

2 Ethereal lavender wings with black endings to them as if they are filled with Naruto's shadows. She looked like some kind of ethereal beauty in this appearance and her power skyrocketed. Saeko's joy had no bounds and so she showed her joy in one form.

She jumped and kissed him but this time, with intent. Deeply and passionately. Everyone watching the ceremony started clapping, welcoming their new sister with warm words and cheers.

"Thank you. Naruto-kun," she said and jumped into his hands. She can't stop her desire anymore and Naruto had an even more pleasurable night with the 2 girls.

Weekend Party

"To the Overseers of Kuoh, Archangel Gabriel was permitted to enter Kuoh as a messenger from Heaven and we wish you to treat her with the utmost respect." Came the message of Lord Gremory.

Everyone was surprised by the sudden turn of events and what Gabriel said. Grayfia in particular was the most affected as she didn't know why Gabriel was searching for Naruto. Though Sona and Rias couldn't understand as the holiness from her sheer presence dulled their senses so much.

Grayfia just stared in shock as the airhead angel hugged Naruto and started praising him as if he is the second coming of her holy 'father'. She had enough.

"Enough!" Grayfia said, walking up to Naruto and removing the blonde angel from him, which managed to surprise the blonde man who looked at her in worry.

"What? Father, I'm here for father!" Gabriel spoke like a child and resisted Grayfia.

"It's ok, I'll be here. Now please move." Naruto slowly said, concerned about the worried silver-haired devil and Gabriel listened to him and separated from Naruto.

As she separated, the holiness in the air vanished, sucked into a shadow, making Sona and Rias relax a bit. Naruto can feel their peerages relax as well. They were waiting for everyone inside and Gabriel's sudden appearance made them tense.

"What do you want, Gabriel?" Grayfia asked, taking charge. Gabriel had to double-take the person in front of her to recognise her.

"Is that you, Grayfia? I didn't recognise you. As the last time I saw, you were in maid uniform." Gabriel said with a happy smile. Grayfia didn't budge from her position in front of Naruto. Naruto put a hand on her shoulder reassuringly.

"Gabriel, what made you come here?" Naruto asked, Sona and Rias getting their hearing back after minutes of silence.

"I'm here to observe you see for some things we found. I hope to have a happy stay here." Gabriel said, giving an official bow.

Generally, Angels only go to churches and holy places that were their territory and so they don't need to ask anyone to provide some stay.

But since Gabriel is in Devil territory and is here to watch Naruto in particular, she is requesting his permission politely as the whole purpose of her visit is to confirm his true identity.

She is determined to find if this blonde is the reincarnation of her father and bring new hope for peace and balance in all worlds. After all, she and her brothers or anyone in heaven doesn't like war.

Naruto turned to Sona and Rias, who was looking at her shocked. Rias couldn't process anything and being the logical one, Sona took the decision.

They were already ordered to take care of Gabriel and so, she reluctantly nodded her head to the blonde, accepting her presence in Kuoh.

"As you were our guest, I can't deny your request. Please take a seat inside. I'll come shortly." Naruto replied with the same respect, not wanting to derail any fragile relations between Devils and Angels.

Gabriel nodded with an alleviated smile when Miya and Reni came to take her in and show her around while Saeko, who came to check on her King, took Sona and Rias.

Only Naruto and Grayfia were left in the outside corridor as Jiraiya and others didn't bother coming. Naruto knew what was coming and prepared for it.

"What does she mean by Father? If you are her Father, then how did they allow you to be a Hybrid? What's going on, Naruto?" Grayfia asked seriously, her silver eyes turning cold.

She likes the blonde like no other and to see the same blonde was not someone who she thinks he is, is a heart-wrenching experience./But her questioning showed how mature she is. In normal circumstances, even if small evidence was found of treason, they will be immediately executed upon intimation to the Elder Council.

But even not knowing anything about Naruto and finding something unbelievable from an unlikely person, Grayfia is still standing beside him, asking for answers calmly.

That shows the level of trust the Silver-haired devil had for him. She even moved to protect him and tried her best as well. These actions made Naruto repeatedly fall for her.

"It's going to be a long one, Grayfia. Come, let's walk." Naruto said and they started walking. He knew a day like this would come. But he didn't expect that day to be this soon.

He made sealless clones and sent them into the party while they talked around in the gardens of the mansion, covered by shadows.

"You do know about my sacred gear, right?" Grayfia nodded. But it was a doubtful nod.

"As you have guessed by now, not everything is revealed about it and for a reason. When you came here with Ajuka, I thought you knew, but after a bit of observation I understood you didn't." She turned to him questioningly.

"How? It's easy. Ajuka, who knows, is apprehensive. You, who didn't, are more focused and are observing me too closely." Naruto said with a smile. Grayfia didn't feel embarrassed at that and stared directly into the cerulean orbs, unflinching, prodding for further explanation.

"My Sacred Gear is not just the shadow one you know, Grayfia. It has another part as well. It's the Light part, Holy light. My Sacred Gears True name is Shadow Light." Naruto revealed and started explaining how it all came to be.

It's just because of Grayfia's strong mind and experience of traumatic events, she still stood strong, after listening to world-ending events and turned to Naruto after all his explanations.

"I didn't think I would have this much competition for your heart." She said with a smile and leaned in to kiss. Naruto didn't object and kissed her. They were at it for a while and after getting her tension relieved, she separated.

"Thank you, Naruto-kun. I don't know what to say. But maybe I'm getting a good hang of this feeling. I know how important this secret is if the Higher-ups didn't want me in the know. But by sharing-"

"Naruto-kun, you should come in. Gabriel and Jiraiya-sama started a gambling match." Miya said, coming out of nowhere. Naruto sighed. By now, his girls were accustomed to his clones and can easily differentiate them.

"Does that idiot know she is playing gambling?" He shook his head.

"Looks like we should join the party, dear," Naruto said and Grayfia nodded, following him inside. Though she heard so many new things, she is still ready for a party.

Few Minutes Ago

Uzumaki Residence

After Gabriel was sent in with Miya and Reni, the airhead angel started to look around as if it is a wonderland and she is particularly attracted to Naruto's childhood pictures.

"Wow! He is very cute here. Only if I could take him to heaven." She felt disappointed at that. Her brother's orders were strict.

"Gabriel, don't do anything drastic. Just look around, and try to learn more about him. Don't follow him and interrupt his daily life. Just be an observer." Michael said in a stern tone.

Gabriel looked at him with teary eyes trying to make Michael cough up some concessions which never came.

"Is that understood?" He asked again, putting emphasis and she nodded. So as she failed there, she is going to try here and there to get something. She was pulled out of her stupor by Jiraiya.

"What do you mean you don't know what Cho-Han is?" Jiraiya asked, drunk. Staring Gabriel unfocussed. Because of the sudden appearance of Gabriel the Naruto clone had to suppress its appearance and act completely as Jiraiya. He didn't want any suspicion on him after all and invited the heavens envoy for a gambling game of all things.

Gabriel agreed and took a seat opposite Jiraiya as testing this man or rather scanning his intent is also her job here. They didn't see anyone influencing a major faction like Jiraiya did in all these years.

Jiraiya is an anomaly, a different kind from Naruto. While Naruto has one of the strongest Sacred Gears, Jiraiya has the most influence on Devils and if reports are correct, even on the Fallen side.

Having that much influence comes with a rather high risk and responsibility. Till now he didn't do anything wrong, but that doesn't mean he will be the same in the future.

So this trip is to confront Heaven's fears so to speak. Though this was not explained to Gabriel, she was just told to observe Jiraiya and assess Naruto. That's what she will do. But Michael knows it won't go unnoticed and he is willing to take the blame if need be.

As Reni started explaining the rules, Miya went to bring Naruto as she knew what happens when an Angel indulges in any of the sins. Though Gambling is not a sin, she didn't want to take chances.

Present

Naruto walked in to see Gabriel seriously looking at the shaking glass which has the 2 dice. Reni is shaking the dice while everyone else stared at Gabriel in shock. Mainly Sona and Rias and their peerages.

Kiba is raging in fury, but Akeno had already applied a spell to keep him locked in his place as she feared confronting an Archangel when she is their guest won't be taken lightly.

It's not like they had seen any angel this close much the Archangel and one of Heaven's leaders, Gabriel, known as the Heaven's most beautiful woman like this.

As there were no male members except Kiba in both peerages, they were safe. And much to their surprise, Gabriel sat opposite Jiraiya and started playing Odd-Even of all things.

At this point, they didn't think much would surprise them. That's when Naruto came in tow with Miya and is that Grayfia? In tow.

"Gabriel, what are you doing?" Asked the blonde, approaching the Archangel whose passive holy aura restricted others from entering.

"Fath-" Naruto gave a sharp look at that and Gabriel corrected herself.

"I mean, Naruto-san, I'm playing a fun game with your sensei." She spoke respectfully in her sweet voice which made Sona and Rias hug her as a pillow and be like that forever.

"That's all good. Did you get the tour of the house?" Naruto asked, not deterred by her cute face.

"Yes. Thanks to these two beautiful young ladies, I have seen everything." Gabriel nodded.

"Shall we begin the party, Sensei?" Naruto asked Jiraiya who was currently acting drunk. At the mention of his name, Jiraiya looked up to see Naruto.

"Yes, Naruto. Cat!" He called and a hooded figure came out from the other side of the room.

"Please start the celebrations," Jiraiya called and she released a black cat which launched into the air and fireworks started blazing in the sky. The 2 people went unnoticed by the attendees as they were covered by special cloaks.

After the fireworks were completed, Jiraiya gave a victory speech and thanked everyone present and the feast began. The dishes were prepared by the ladies of the house and friendly competition to see who cooks well ensued.

Everyone including Gabriel became a judge and unsurprisingly, Naruto won the competition, which made others complain but the blonde silenced them with a hot bowl of his signature Ramen which was loved by everyone.

The cat and the hooded figure participated as well, not making anything to get noticed but a silver-haired ex-maid did notice their presence and decided to deal with it later.

After the cooking competition, upon prodding from Rias and her peerage, Jiraiya explained how he won against Riser.

Flashback Begin

Jiraiya Vs Riser

"Phenex Special Attack: Fire Armour!" Riser said, engulfing himself with his Phenex fire-like armour.

"Illusion Mist: Binding World," Jiraiya called and a bright light engulfed the arena. Riser was surprised by the sudden change of scenery and was on guard.

He understood he can't trust any of his senses as Jiraiya managed to fool him once about Ravel. As his flame armour gave him visibility in the thick mist, he saw a lone figure approach him.

"So Riser-kun, you want to act in all movies, eh?" Jiraiya asked, approaching Riser on a large frog-like being. It's not a frog, he knew.

He has coloured a dull, rusty red, but around his eyes and on his lips and chest are brighter red markings. Over his left eye, he received a scar at some point in the past. His tongue has a series of stud-like piercings on both the upper and lower side. He often wears a large blue happi vest that has the kanji for ebi on the back, and carries a massive dosu blade at his hip.

"This is Gamabunta, he is a Toad and is my familiar. Just want to show you. That's it." Jiraiya said, the chief Toad vanished in a puff of smoke.

"Are you trying to trick me? It won't work." Riser said confidently.

"Oh, I didn't try to trick you. Just want to show Gamabunta, that's it." Jiraiya said with a smile.

"Then why do I sense you here, Jiraiya-sama?" Riser asked, turning to his left. As he expected, there is another Jiraiya there, observing him.

"What can I say, it looks like you have become strong. Then do your best, Riser-kun." Jiraiya said, his stature changing from jovial to serious and a smoke tendril launched towards Riser.

"Heh, anything doesn't affect me. I'm immortal!" Riser laughed. As the tendril cut through him, Riser saw his flames lit the area to regenerate only to pause.

"What? Can't regenerate? My mist is interfering with your fire to regenerate it. You can't regenerate unless I remove my mist, which I'm not going to do." Jiraiya said with a smirk.

Riser's smug grin changed to a frown after listening to Jiraiya and he tried his best to regenerate the gash Jiraiya's attack made. No matter the amount of fire he generated, it will reach the affected area and disperse, as if being pushed back.

Seeing the futility of his struggle, Riser added wind into the mix and it showed results. As soon as the strong wind breeze approached the area, all the mist got scattered in the wind.

"Oh, you can use wind as well. I forgot. Anyway, let's see what else you can do now as your Fire armour has disappeared." Jiraiya said with a smile. Riser didn't notice it till now but when he looked around, his fire armour was not there surrounding him.

The little visibility he had in the mist was gone, the mist cloud engulfing him. "Let's see how you fight blindly," Jiraiya said and sent many clouds of mist towards Riser.

Though his improved magic sense allowed him to sense the attacks coming, his body was not fast enough to catch all of them and so while he blocked 2, 5 hit him, damaging his body critically.

But the most damaging thing in the fight was not his body, but his pride. He thought his training was enough to beat Jiraiya and earn what he wanted. But he was wrong.

He can see how Jiraiya is just playing with him with basic attacks like mist cloud and attacks, not using any of his advanced attacks. He is not prepared enough to take on Jiraiya and Riser agrees to that.

But the vow he made to his peerage and the promise he made to himself to win the match and get the chance to star in Jiraiya's movies is strong enough to push him beyond what he can handle and it is still pushing him.

Though hundreds of mist blades are cutting him, though his magic is reaching the lowest of its capacity, he still stood strong, unyielding on the dream he promised his peerage on.

"Aren't you engaged to Rias-chan?" That statement shook Riser out of his reverie.

"Yes, she is going to be mine soon." Riser said, managing to retain his smugness in his tone.

"Oh Riser-kun, I don't have anything to do with your marriage. I was just curious to confirm it. Does she like it though?"

"I think, yes." Riser said with uncertainty.

"Well good. Just think, if you are fighting this well for your dream to star in one of my films, how far will she go to stand against you if she doesn't like you?" Jiraiya said. Not giving any time for the Phenex scion to think, he continued.

"I'm sorry, Riser-kun. Though you put in your valiant effort, I can't let you win this and break a promise I made. So in compensation, I'll give all the Underworld releases special editions. See you." Jiraiya said as the mist around them glowed, sucking what little demonic magic Riser has, knocking him unconscious.

As the light dimmed down, Jiraiya remained standing, Riser on the ground, knocked out.

"It's over, fellows. Sensei won the Rating Game while Riser was knocked out!"

"Jiraiya-sama wins his first Rating Game. Congratulations Jiraiya-sama and Peerage." Grayfia said in joy.

"That's all for this Rating Game, ladies and gentlemen. You can now move to the victory banquet which will be served in celebration of Sensei's victory." Naruto announced, removing the amplifier.

Flashback End

Rias was stunned by the easy victory the white-haired man got and Gabriel listened to every detail with curiosity and clapped enthusiastically when she heard Jiraiya won.

"So that's how this party came to be," Jiraiya said, somehow managing to speak normally despite all the alcohol he consumed.

"Jiraiya-sama, do you think I can win against Riser now?" Rias asked, coming to the main point of why she attended the party.

"I'm sorry to say this, dear. Sadly, you can't. From the estimates Naruto gave me and the experience I have fighting Riser, I don't think you can win over him." He revealed the harsh reality.

"However, if you train well, you can beat him. I can see your PoD destroying his flames." He said with a smile. Rias got a happy smile at that.

"Thank you, Jiraiya-sama," Rias said with a bow.

"How many members did you get in your peerage, Jiraiya-sama," Sona asked with her glasses shining in reflection.

"That's a tough question. It depends. You saw 4 and others are yet to accept and some are yet to be reincarnated." Jiraiya said, giving a discreet look at the 2 Cats.

"So you have many plans. Guess you are going to show them to us soon." Sona said and Jiraiya nodded.

"I didn't expect Grayfia here," Rias said in surprise.

"Well, I invited your 2 siblings. But they couldn't come. So they sent Grayfia in their stead." Naruto said with a shrug. Sona felt elated at that. At least Serafall didn't bunk her work at the first chance and come here.

And the discussion went on. Nothing important, just some friendly discussion on many things went on while a lavender-haired Knight went unnoticed by Rias and Sona.

After long past midnight, the party ended, Sona and Rias teleporting to their homes in their Magic circles followed by the 2 Cats who went unnoticed.

Only Naruto, Jiraiya and their peerages with Gabriel and Grayfia remained in the house. Naruto turned to Gabriel with a smile.

"Gabriel, do you have anywhere to stay in Kuoh?" He knew its a dumb question as there is no working church in Kuoh as it's a Devil territory. But as a courtesy, he asked.

"No. I didn't plan that." Gabriel said with an innocent smile and Naruto nodded in understanding.

"You can stay in the guest house there. I hope it is comfortable and fits your needs." Naruto said, gesturing to the newly constructed guest house just a few meters from the mansion.

"Thank you for your hospitality. This only reassures my assumptions." She said with a smile and went to the guest house. Naruto used his clones and constructed it after Gabriel's arrival not wanting the Archangel strolling around his mansion.

As she left, Grayfia kept a hawk gaze on her, expecting Gabriel to pull some stunt. But Gabriel did none of that and seeing her go into the house, she relaxed.

"Well, I didn't expect the party to take this turn, but I still intend to introduce my Peerage to you," Naruto said to the silver beauty beside him. Grayfia pondered it for a second and nodded in acknowledgement and that led them into the mansion's basement.

"Grayfia, let me show you my trusted Vice President. This is Lavinia Reni, my Bishop." Naruto introduced and Reni bowed in respect.

"Next is the well-known assistant of Sensei, Miya, my Knight." Naruto introduced and Grayfia raised an eyebrow at that.

"She is part of your peerage? I thought she was Jiraiya-sama's."

"Yeah. Sensei took her to the game and she generally works at his office. So all assume that." Naruto explained and Miya gave Grayfia a wide smile.

"Next comes my very own Rook. Kana. She is the one we found in my office back then." Naruto said and Kana gave a sheepish smile with a nod.

"And then comes the very goddess Ajuka is scared about. Medusa." Naruto said and Medusa walked forward and Grayfia expected Medusa to bow to her in respect. But Medusa turned to Naruto and bowed to him in gratitude.

"Yeah, she likes me a lot," Naruto said with a cheeky smile.

"Here is the newest edition to the club. Saeko-chan. My new Knight." Naruto said with pride and Saeko bowed in respect.

"And there are those 2. Roygun and Alice. They are Sensei's people. With Roygun being his Bishop and Alice being his Pawn." Naruto introduced and both Alice and Roygun nodded in respect.

"Thanks for your time, girls." Naruto thanked and all of them nodded and dispersed to do their jobs.

"So you still have many pieces to fill," Grayfia said in a conversational tone.

"Yep. And I have my eyes set on the Queen." Naruto said cryptically.

"Hmm, who might it be? Devil, Fallen perhaps the Angel who visited maybe?" Grayfia pondered.

"Heh. If I reincarnate Gabriel, not only Heaven, everyone will come for my head. I'm not interested in Angels." Naruto shrugged.

"Hmm. That's bad. I would have suggested quite a few great people from there." Grayfia said in disappointment.

"I do know some, but can't say I'll find anyone you may suggest on my side. As we fight for different things." Naruto explained and Grayfia turned to him.

"What do you fight for?"

"Balance."

"Balance of what?"

"Everything. From my childhood, I have grown up in very unfortunate circumstances. When Sensei came into my life, he was the beacon to me. He trained me, he shared his ideals with me.

He made me the man I'm today. He only had one thing to pass on. When you have peace, we all prosper. It became my goal from then. I want to bring peace to this world." Naruto explained passionately.

Grayfia can see the love and determination the blonde had for his goal and was mesmerised. The look of determination in those cerulean eyes is so enticing, she just want to hug them and never leave.

"That's great. I'm happy to hear at least one of us is aspiring for peace. With such a lofty goal, don't you think you need a strong peerage?"

"I do. My Queen is a little cautious. If only I could push her." Naruto sighed.

"What made you conclude that?"

"Hmm. Many things. Maybe I should take her on another date soon."

"Speaking of dates, shall we go on our second one soon?" Naruto asked, changing the topic and Grayfia internally felt relieved about the change in topic.

"Yes. But I don't think you will have much time." She said with a teasing smile.

"Oh, I'll make time. Don't worry. I'll send you the spot soon." Naruto said and Grayfia nodded. A moment of awkward silence fell upon them.

"So are you leaving?" Naruto asked, breaking the silence and Grayfia nodded.

"I'm not going to Gremory estate as I don't want to disturb them." Grayfia blurted and Naruto nodded with a smile.

"You know, I didn't see your home." He started and Grayfia gave him a thinking pose.

"Mmm, yes. You didn't. Maybe I should show you." Grayfia said and Naruto smirked at the theatrics.

"Let's go!" He called as a silver magic circle lit beneath them.

And Cut.

That's it for this chapter folks.

See y'all in the next chapter.

Suggestions are welcome.

R&R.

Black Infinity1289,

Ja Ne.

2