Chapter 2 : Hirabayashi Kaoru
338 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Revised version)

It was a sunny morning, a girl was rubbing her eyes just as she heard her alarm go off

 

Who was the girl that was getting dressed to go to school? Well, that was Hirabayashi Kaoru who had blonde beautiful hair and a slim figure that put her with up popular models.

 

Her parents were divorced since she was young and due to her not getting along with either of her families, she lived alone in an apartment. She attends an all-girls school since her father was protective of her and wanted the “best for her”

 

She left her apartment right after eating breakfast and walked to her class since it was a close 5-minute walk from her apartment. On her way there she felt a pain in her gut, she was thinking of many possibilities on what could the pain be or what could be the cause of the pain. 

 

She arrived at school and put away her shoes in her shoe locker, Kaoru was a loner at school since at a young age she couldn’t make friends, and the divorce of her parents at a young age, affected her deeply, which led her to not trust many people. 

 

Kaoru was a shy antisocial beautiful girl as described by her classmates, she normally didn’t talk to others but there was an expectation towards one person. There was one girl she talked to, she consider the person a close friend.

 

The person was Endo Ai, a girl who was a first-year student. Ai was a sweet girl who was popular and listened to whoever needed her. 

 

They started talking when Kaoru didn’t bring anything to eat for lunch and decided to go buy something at the cafeteria. There was Ai who had just bought the last two sandwiches, which was what Kaoru was going for lunch.

 

Ai saw Kaoru was looking anxious since there wasn’t anything else she could buy besides something to drink which was all leftover

 

“Hey, you wanted a sandwich right?” 

 

“No, well yeah but it seems they’re all out, it’s okay though,” said Kaoru nervous talking to Ai

 

“Are you sure, this is one of the last two that were available?” 

 

“Yes don’t worry about it,” 

 

“Thank you very much,” said Kaoru as she grabbed the sandwich 

 

“Umm, what’s your name?”

 

“It’s Endo Ai, I’m a first-year glad to meet you”

 

“What’s your name?”

 

“It’s Hirabayahsi Kaoru”

 

Ever since that incident they hang out when they cant during lunch or during passing periods, they’ve become close friends during all those periods they were hanging out.

 

As Kaoru got to her classroom, she sat down in her seat and looked outside the window, she could see people from afar walking to their destinations 

 

While other students kept walking in she kept looking out the window wishing she could have somebody who cared and would be there for her

 

As she continued to look out the window, she spaced out, and eventually, she came back to her senses when she noticed time had passed by

 

Kaoru was listening to her homeroom teacher when she felt the same pain in her gut as she did in the morning. She raised her hand and asked to go to the nurse, her teacher let her go.

 

When she was heading towards the nurse, she noticed it was silent, normally there would at least be the teacher’s voice be heard

 

“Wouldn’t there be noise coming from other classrooms since class started already?” she thought to herself

 

She ignored it and kept going towards the nurse, but she couldn’t shake this weird feeling. She arrived at the nurse room, and tried getting the nurse’s attention but noticed she was staying still almost as she was frozen in time

 

“Hello?”

 

She later came to the conclusion that she was indeed frozen in time. She went back to her classroom running, confused she realized everyone else was frozen as she entered her classroom again

 

She made the decision to go into the city to see if it was only her school that was frozen in time. Kaoru made it into the town, and tried to get someone's attention to seek help but noticed no one was moving.

 

As she kept trying to seek someone's help, she saw someone in the far distance moving. She noticed it was a boy around her age, she resembled someone she knew but couldn’t remember who the boy looked like.

 

She noticed the boy looking in her direction and decided to hide behind a group of people. The boy started walking towards her, Kaoru kept trying to hide behind people hoping time unfroze or something would happen.

 

Out of a sudden time unfroze itself, she noticed people were moving and they were staring at her but she didn’t care because she took the chance from it.

 

She ran with all her speed back to her school, hoping to lose the boy. She lost the boy and felt relieved that she did, she stopped running

 

Kaoru said to herself while trying to catch her breath 

 

“What is going on”

 

____

 

Author’s Words: I revised this chapter due to me not being happy with this chapter but here in this chapter we have our main heroine and our other main character. 

 

Thanks for reading!

13