Chapter 10: Alone
74 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
  • Kaoru Pov

 

I was opening the door to my apartment when I suddenly got a phone call, I had an idea from who it was from

 

“Him again”

 

“Hello”

 

“Karou how have you’ve been?”

 

“Great father”

 

“Don’t call me father call me dad like how you used to”

 

“I’m okay”

 

“Why are you always so harsh?”

 

“I don’t know maybe because it feels like I don’t even have parents”

 

“You’re going there again”

 

“Well yeah, it truly does”

 

“I’ve tried many things Kaoru”

 

“I let you stay with us but you said you didn’t feel right being here”

 

“That’s why when you said you wanted to live on your own I hesitated but I let you since your growing up now”

 

“I guess thank you for that father”

 

“I guess it won’t be easy to get on your good side Kaoru”

 

“If you need anything don’t mind calling me, I’ll always be here for you my daughter”

 

“Goodbye Kaoru, I’ll call you later”

 

                                                                                                  *The phone call ended

 

“I just wanna be alone …”

 

“I wish my grandma were still alive”

 

Kaoru drop down to the floor sobbing, Kaoru was thinking about the person who mattered to her the most and about her two friends Ai and Yuki

 

“Are Ai & Yuki gonna leave me one day too?”

 

“I’m scared they’ll leave me alone as my parents did”

 

“I couldn’t get along with either of their new families so I came here to be by myself I don’t know if that was the right decision but I don’t like being there with them”

 

“I’m probably disturbing Ai and Yuki”

 

“I feel like I rely on both of them too much even though I just met Yuki not too long ago I’m probably burdening him already with me”

 

“Also this dumbass time freezing situation is annoying”

 

“I found out that time freezing is caused by me and Yuki”

 

“But why that only makes my life more complicated”

 

“Why does everything keep getting worse for me”

 

“I guess the only good thing that came out of it was me meeting Yuki”

 

“I don’t know what to do anymore, I wanna give up on everything even life but I don’t think I can”

 

“Please save me, Yuki,” she said in a whimpered voice

 

___

 

Author’s words:

 

I know the story mood might be changing but it has always been a mixture of different genres, this chapter got delayed since I was debating where to take the story but I decided where to take it, Kaoru pov of how her night ended after her date is here and I guess it didn’t end off great for her, I hope Yuki keeps his eyes on Kaoru!

 

Thanks for reading!

4