Chapter 03. Unforgiven.
77 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
I am looking for an editor, if you are interested, DM me on my discord. Hit#0562

 

I was given Another Chance and now I can level up ~ Chapter 03. Unforgiven

 "I've changed. I can beat Gouya now." 

I said those words to Fujita firmly with anger inside of me, right now that I'm speaking, who knows what Gouya is doing to my sister. 

Fujita stared into my eyes and spoke. 

"The look of your eyes has changed, but you can't defeat Gouya." 

"SYSTEM, can you please use the 5 points in my STRENGTH." 

A blue screen appeared in front of me. 

~ Congratulations, you are level 2 ~ 

Level: 2 

HEALTH: 2 

STRENGTH: 5

AGILITY: 2

INTELLIGENCE: 2 

"Fujita, I will only repeat it once, will you help me save my sister, or will you continue to pledge allegiance to that man?" 

Fujita laughed and told me with a sarcastic voice. 

"I'm sorr- 

Before he finished his words, I punched him in his face, I felt an incredible force inside my body as  I sent Fujita crashing through the taxi window and into the wall of a restaurant. 

"You looked for it."

I felt faster than usual and ran out of the taxi. The people who were in the restaurant went looking for the culprit. Although my fist was strong, I don't think Fujita died. But now I have to be quick and find my sister.

I know where Gouya's lair is, I've been working with him for a long time, after all, I know everything about him. It will take me about 3 hours to get to his hiding place. 

"SYSTEM, is there any way to gain more agility?" 

"Negative, you can only use points to improve your agility, but you can borrow points at the cost of something." 

I do not care what the cost is, just improve my agility and take what you should take, my sister is waiting for me and I must not disappoint her." 

"You have gained 50 Agility until you reach your goal." 

~ Congratulations, you unlocked close range teleport ~ 

My speed increased a lot and I felt quite light, I could jump over buildings and teleport to the ones that are close to me. I tried to go from roof to roof to avoid attracting people's attention. The distance to my sister was getting more and more diminutive. 

I finally reached my destination. It was a manhole in an alley with no people. If I were to enter it, it would take me to the sewers where Gouya is hiding. In total there are 4 floors, but each floor is packed with guards and workers. I will have to go and beat them all. Each of them is equipped with a firearm or sharpened weapon, I will have to be careful. But I have an elf constitution, they wouldn't be able to kill me but I will try to take care of myself. 

"Your agility returned to its original amount." 

"Thanks for the help SYSTEM, do I still have the ability to teleport?" 

"Correct. That is a passive ability that you have unlocked after having that amount of agility." 

I'm scared, but my sister is waiting for me. I opened the manhole and tried to go down the stairs of the sewer, but a voice rang inside my head, it was a dark and powerful voice.

I was paralyzed for a few seconds after listening to it. 

"Kuse." 

"SYSTEM, I don't know what you've done, but I don't have time." 

"I'm not SYSTEM, I came to propose you an offer." 

"Who are you? And what are you talking about?" 

"My name does not matter at the moment, I can give you a part of my power if you become mine. You can save your dear little sister." 

I shouldn't do it but I know my limits. Even with SYSTEM, I can't beat Gouya and his people. This person will probably help me beat them. It may be DEITY, the one who let me live with SYSTEM. 

"Are you DEITY?" 

"Well, I'll say yes. Do you accept my deal? If you become mine, I won't let anyone harm your family." 

He said he could be DEITY, thanks to him I'm safe now. If it weren't for him I'd be dead. 

"I will trust your words." 

~ Congratulations, you became the incarnation of ██████ ~

~ You obtained the ability of ███████ ~ 

"Good luck saving your sister. We will meet again in the future, my incarnation." 

"Wai- 

Well, I'm not lucky, I don't know what that was but I have to move. 

"Look who we have here, the rat Kuse." 

I raised my head to see who it was, it was a Gouya's underling. 

He picked up his radio and began to speak. 

"Log Head talking. Kuse is right here, outside the base with the hole open." 

I started to hear Gouya's voice coming out of the radio. 

"Bring him to me." 

The guy approached me, but his movements were very slow, I could see them easily. He had a dagger in his hands, he threw it towards me but I was able to dodge it, but when I did, he lunged towards me and threw me to the ground. He grabbed me by the neck and squeezed... that's how he tried to make him lose consciousness. My sister is waiting for me right now, I cannot lose. I teleported behind him and tried to knock him out but many guards started to appear and surrounded me. There were about 15 of them, some had firearms, I can't fight them all. 

The voice from before started to sound inside my head again. 

"Well done, my Kuse. Now leave the rest to me, I'll show you what a deity can do." 

"Thank you, please save my sister." 

"This gentle good man will grant you that wish." 

I lost control of my body. I couldn't move or do anything, and eventually, I lost consciousness and couldn't see anything. 

Kuse laughed in front of the guards, his eyes and hair color changed to gold.  

"You mere mortals tried to kill me?" 

"What do you think you are? Do you think doing a magic trick and changing your hair color makes you better than us?" 

"Work for Gouya again, or do you want him to kill your sister?" 

The guards seemed scared and screamed senselessly. But Kuse didn't seem to lose his cool. 

"I'm tired of talking." 

Kuse moved at a very high speed, the guards couldn't follow him with their eyes. The underlings started firing their guns but Kuse kept moving, as time passed, the bullets ended. 

"What are you doing, you are a coward, come and fight like a man!" 

Yelled a guard. 

Kuse stopped and made a speech for the men. 

"I'll let you run and live, this is my last offer, I don't want to kill you." 

"Shut up damn." 

A tall and muscular man approached Kuse, he was 2 meters tall and his body was giant. 

"You are just an ant." 

Kuse raised his hand and said. 

"Get on your knees." 

The man knelt. A golden energy was created in Kuse's hand. 

"This is your judgment." 

He moved his hand and cut off the man's head. 

People started running and tried to escape. 

"He is a monster!" 

Kuse kept laughing 

"The hunt began." 

As people ran and escaped, Kuse, followed and hunted them one by one. With just one hand he was able to kill them all. He was very powerful, he looked like a King of martial arts. 

A blood-filled radio thrown near a corpse began to play. It was Gouya. 

"Damn, what are you doing? If you make noise the police will come. Don't kill that bastard, I want him alive! I'll kill him myself after killing his entire family in front of him" 

Kuse picked up the radio. 

"Sir, your food isn't ready yet, you'll have to wait, heh. I am still cleaning the kitchen." 

He threw the radio on the ground and broke it with his leg. He jumped through the hole to go down. But there were many people waiting for him with weapons. 

"Well, do you have something to say?" 

The men started firing their guns for many seconds and stopped. 

"He died- 

All the men began to disintegrate and turn to sand. 

"This body is not so bad, heh. I don't regret choosing him over the others." 

Kuse kept going down, and anyone who came across him was killed, he killed more than 60 guards alone. He reached the fourth floor and met Gouya. 

Gouya started screaming furiously. 

"What did you do to my men?!" 

Kuse started laughing in a very loud voice. 

"Didn't I tell you? I was cleaning." 

"Damned brat!" 

Gouya ran towards Kuse and threw him to the ground and started beating him for a long time until he burst his head. 

"Damn, you wanted it. I just wanted you with my men again. You were the best of your class, and you did everything right. Too bad." 

Kuse's body began to regenerate and he returned to the position he was in. 

"Did you finish? We are in different leagues, I promise I won't kill you, you just have to show me where Yuko is or was it, Kana? I don't remember her name, but I know she's his sister." 

Gouya's face said it all. The fear he felt. He knew that Kuse was no longer the same as before. 

"Please do not kill me..." 

"You have 3 seconds to show me where she is, or you know what will happen" 

"Thr- 

"I will show you, please." 

"Your parents did not educate you to respect the word of others, I was counting." 

Kuse snapped his fingers, Gouya began to disintegrate. 

"Please, I don't want to die! I'll do anything for you!" 

He started screaming in pain. The door to a room opened, and Kimi, Kuse's sister, came out. 

"Brother?" 

She had some bruises all over his body, and she was wearing a small white robe. Kimi ran to Kuse crying and hugged him. 

"Brother! I was very scared * sob * * sob * 

Kuse didn't feel anything, he didn't even smile when he saw her. 

"Don't worry Kana, I'll heal you." 

He made another snap with his fingers, and suddenly magic circles appeared around Kimi and healed her. 

"By the way, I'm not Kuse. I'm just a friend of his, he decides whether he wants to tell everything or not. I've already done everything I could." 

<Sub Objective Completed>

[Rewards: Eyes that can see everything and Spatial Inventory] 

Kuse fell to the ground. 

"Kuse? Kuse? Are you fine?" 

*1 week passed* 

I opened my eyes slowly, I was in a hospital again. I don't remember anything. Suddenly I remembered that Kimi is in danger. 

I tried to get up quickly, I felt agile and recovered. I have to go save Kimi. I opened the door of the room I was in and found an elderly person wearing a suit. 

"You already woke up, Mr. Kuse. Would you please go back to your room?" 

I went back to bed and I sat down. 

"Who are you? I have something to take care of." 

"I'm Yoshimura, don't worry, your sister Kimi is safe at her house, I put my men at your house." 

"Thanks for saving her, but why are you doing it?" 

"I was not the one who saved her, we found her at the base of the criminal Gouya. At the base, we only found corpses and sand. 

"What are you talking about?" 

Yoshimura brought his face close and whispered. 

"I know you are a God-Hood and a Blessed." 

End of the chapter.

3