Notice
671 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been far too long since I have given an update on this, and I apologize for the lack of communication. This story was my first attempt at any larger scale writing project, and I quickly found out some important things that I had to learn. 

Beyond that though, the most important lesson I got from this was tone. I could not bring myself to keep writing this because so much of the world was so dark. Things like Sen were shining beacons to both me and the main character, but there was just too much negative energy to keep committing myself to that world. 

Since then, I have been doing some thinking and working on other things. A lot in my life has changed in the last year, and I think that it reflects in my new writing. I finally have a working model for something new that is set in a much more wholesome atmosphere. You can find the link to the first chapter below.

http://www.scribblehub.com/series/640596/i-had-sex-with-a-werewolf-and-now-im-her-pet/

The story follows a young trans woman that lives a fairly peaceful life. That is, until she encounters something supernatural on a trip out to the countryside. This encounter will forever change her life, as well as put her in the middle of a new lifestyle that includes a grumpy werewolf she has to put her trust in to keep her safe while she figures out what she can do to combat the forces that have it out for her.

I intend to put the lessons I learned to good use and make something that I am both proud of and something that I enjoy writing. There will be ups and downs, as well as down and dirtys. I am happy with the setting, the characters, and the narrative that I have in store for the future. If you would, please give it a read and let me know what you think about it! :)

All in all, I am happy that I wrote this, but consider it indefinitely shelved. Thank you for those of you that read up to the point that I got to, your support was oh so very important to me for motivation on getting through as much as I did. The comments and the feedback often made my day. If you are reading this, I hope you have an amazing day!

Edit: I realized that the new story hasn't been actually published yet properly since it's a new story so the mods have to approve it. Sorry for the incovenience. The first chapter should hopefully be readable by tomorrow!

5