Chapter 1
2.8k 9 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I look at the ball in front of me and smirk in victory. The ball in front of me has two colors, red and white, with a black color separating the two colors. There is a white button the middle in the middle of the ball.

This ball is called a Pokeball. I don't know where the name came from, but it was the name my power told me.

Ah, you must be asking who am I, right? Well, the name is Yamazaki Suichi. I live in Kuoh town, a relatively small port town between Tokyo city and Chiba city. I'm your ordinary teenager, except I'm not.

I have power. I got this power when I got struck down by lightning two months ago. At that time, I thought that I would be dead, but lucky for me, I only needed three days in the hospital before they let me go.

The doctor and the nurse said that I'm really lucky to be alive as the lightning did not fry me alive. When I wake up from my coma, my head gets bombarded by information about alien technology.

It was called Pokemon Tech Tree. I don't know what Pokemon is, but the knowledge inside my head let me build something called Artificial Pokemon. It was a creature that I could train and use as a bodyguard.

However, what makes me excited is the ball in front of me. Pokeball. This ball can capture a human and modify them so they can have power, according to pokemon nature. Once again, I did not know what kind of creature Pokemon is, but I think they are powerful.

The captured human's brain will be modified so they will have absolute loyalty to their master. They will become my slaves, and that makes me excited. I have a mind control fetish, you know.

After looking at my new device, I frown a little. This little ball cost me a few hundred thousand yen worth of material, and I never knew that an electronic part would be this expensive. I need to spend all my savings and work my ass off at my part-time job.

This piece of tinker tech is really expensive, and I want to use it immediately. Sadly, the chance of me capturing someone is dependent on my target will and power. The lower their will is, the easier this ball catches them.

Meaning that the easiest target I can capture is a depressed person or someone on the brink of death. I can build a higher-rank ball, but it will take more money and time to do it. One of the key materials for this ball is gold, and I did not have enough money to buy it.

"Now… How should I use this?"

I have a few options. The first one is to go to the shadier side of the town. Kuoh town's reputation has been decreasing in the past few years. The richer part of the town is still known as a great place to stay, but when you get out of that area, you will see some weird shit.

Many people say that Japan's crime rate is low. That is true, but once a crime is committed, they are either murder or slaves trade. How do I know this? My father is in the business. He is a yakuza member that dwells in arms and drug trafficking.

However, while my father works in the organization as a weapon trader, the family itself did not stop at those two trades. No, they also get involved in human trafficking. They use drugs to make their victim stay and cannot leave, making them a slave. I know this will not raise suspicion as they are technically already dead to the public.

Because of my father's connection, I know a few places where I can 'save' those people and make them my own. Sadly, I need some preparation before I can take them. One week should be enough to make a Stealth Tinker Tech.

The other property of that Pokeball is that they heal all injuries except lost organs.

Sadly, it takes longer to heal if the more severe the wound is.

Anyway, Pokeball will cure the drugs inside their body before modifying their brain to make them loyal to me.

The other thing is to go to the gang hotspot. I can scout the place where many gang members usually hang out. Gang members typically have one or two women who are drug users among them. I can take them for myself, and I know they are

The other last option is kidnapping the pedestrian that walks into a lonely alley or someone from my school. Ishiyama Academy does not have the same prestige the Kuoh Academy has, but it was second place.

I have one person in mind, but if her behavior suddenly changes… people will be suspicious.

Hmmm... Which one should I choose?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pick One

Saika

[] Saika Kitabayashi: A slave that has been drugged to the seven hells. She cannot think of anything other than drugs. She did not have any house, identity, and family. Her family was killed by the Yakuza when she got kidnapped.

(+) No suspicious if she disappears.

(+) Brainwashing takes less time.

(+) A veteran in pleasing men and even women.

(-) The Yakuza will start searching for her when they are aware of her disappearance (1 month).

(-) Did not have an identity.

(-) Will goes on a killing frenzy when she sees the group that kidnaps her.

 

Rika

 

[] Rika Misato: A delinquent who started using drugs when she was fifteen years old. The first time she used drugs was because of her boyfriend that gave them to her for free. In the past, she was a user, but right now, she is a dealer and consumer at the same time.

(+) Have some contact with a drug dealer.

(+) Can sell some drugs and give some of her shares to you.

(+) Nymphomaniac. Willing to sell her body to others to gather more money.

(-) Her friend will notice if she has a different personality than before.

(-) People will talk about you for befriending a delinquent.

(-) Nymphomaniac. Will desperate enough to fuck another guy if you did not fuck her every day.

 

Karin

 

[] Karin Fujita: A nerdy young woman who gets constantly bullied for her nerdiness. She gets depressed from the constant bullying and begins to develop suicidal thoughts.

(+) Brainwashing takes less time.

(+) Great at accounting. Perfect for managing your finance.

(+) Great at the computer. Can become a great hacker given time.

(-) Her parents will be suspicious quickly when they see some change in their daughter.

(-) The people in the school will look at you in a weird way for 'befriending' her.

(-) Inexperience in pleasuring men.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The vote is closed.

Winner: Karin Fujita (10 voters)(Patreon Vote, Scribblehub vote, and Webnovel vote)

12