Chapter 4
1.6k 12 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The winner is:

[x] Psychic: 14 votes (4 from Scribblehub, 4 from Patreon, and 6 from Webnovel)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah, my beloved master. How can this slave be useful to you?"

I look at her in shock for a few seconds before shaking my head. While the young woman in front of me is the same as the one before I captured her, there is something different within her. Not only that, but I can also feel a connection between her and me.

"Master?"

I snap from my thoughts when I hear Karin's voice.

"Ah, sorry about that."

"Think nothing of it, master. Your slave will always follow your order, master. Just give me a word, and I will do anything you want."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

I shudder a little when Karin whispers that word with that soft voice of hers.

"Then kneel"

"Of course, master."

Karin kneels in front of me, and her face stops in front of my crotch. However, before I could say more, Karin had already unzipped my pants and exposed my dick.

"Don't worry, master. Your slave already knows what you need. Just stand there and relax."

After she said that, I could feel her mouth begin to suck on my penis. I can feel her tongue dance around the tip of my penis. After a few seconds of playing with her tongue, Karin's tongue decided to play at one point, and it was like she hit my G-spot if I'm a woman.

I can feel her hand stroking my shaft gently before increasing the pace little by little. I can hear Karin's moan as if sucking my dick is the best pleasure she ever had. A few minutes later, I can feel something coming.

"Cumming."

I grab Karin's head and fill her head with a white liquid. A second later, I could see her swallow all the semen inside her mouth and see a small pool of liquid under her, and it was not a liquid coming from me.

"Are you cumming just from sucking my dick?"

"Ahhh… Ahhh… I couldn't help it, master. Your dick is so good."

"Really? Then can you imagine when you swallow it with your other mouth?"

I whisper those words into her ears, and I can see her shudder in pleasure.

"Ahhh… Will you do it?"

"Ah. Ah. Ah. You need to earn it, slave."

"Please… Please tell me what I need to do… Please."

"Not now, my beautiful slave. We did not have much time after all. The library will be closed in a few minutes."

"Awww."

I can see the disappointed expression Karin has and chuckle a little.

"Tomorrow, my dear. For now, we should get out of here."

"Of course, master. When should we meet?"

"In the morning, maybe at eight or nine."

"Of course, master."

"I will meet you at the park, okay?"

"Yes."

After saying that, Karin got up from the ground and kissed me before saying.

"I think you should go first, master. I usually get back when the security gets here."

"Of course."

I put all of my items inside my back, getting ready to leave. However, before I leave the library, I give Karin a light spank on her butt. I ignore the expression Karin has when I do that and continue to walk away from the library.

~A few hours later~

I look at the ceiling above me and frown a little. For the last few months, my goal has been to make a Pokeball and use it. However, after that goal has been reached, I don't know what to do. Since I was a child, I have liked to read manga and comics, and because of that, I have had a childhood dream to become a superhero.

Someone that will save the day and rescue all the damsels in distress.

Sadly reality sucks and kicks out of my dream so hard that it shatters to pieces. Because of my family business, I know that my dream is impossible. I don't think my parents will let me become a police officer or join the army.

They are so deep in the Yakuza that they are afraid that by becoming a police officer, they will be branded as traitors.

On the other hand, I can become what my parents do for a living. Organize crime. However, instead of joining, I'm more inclined to create my own crime syndicate. A crime group that is filled with a loyal minion that will never betray me.

However, creating that crime group needs a lot of money, and I know some places that I can use as my source of income.

As a hero, I cannot use this method to start my heroic career. Not only that, because of my power, I cannot do much other than become support rather than a more frontline.

However, if I decide to start my own crime group, I know I will be facing another crime group because they want to get rid of the competition. Not only that, if I grow too fast, the big organization will quickly notice me and send their men to me.

Hmmm, which path should I choose?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Which path should our MC pick? Pick one:

[] Heroic Path: It was your dream to become a hero and save the day. Sadly reality destroys that dream to pieces. Lucky for you, your power can be used even with a questionable start. You can pick your shattered dream piece by piece and restore that dream once more.

(-) You will slowly lose the will to use your Pokeball and become more inclined to use your power to make armor or weapons. Most likely, you will only have one slave.

 

 

[] Villany Path: Because reality decides to kick you right in the dick and destroy your dream, you decide to accept your fate that you cannot become a hero. However, this leaves you with an open path—a path to villainy. You want to open up your own criminal organization and spread your influence underworld. Heck! You can even help the people by decreasing the drug sales in your hometown. Two birds and one stone, right? You are also literally a supervillain if you choose this—a villain with a superpower.

(-) Your organization's presence disturbs the gang around the area, and they did not want the competition. At first, it was only a small gang, but it will be snowballing from there.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 The vote is closed. The winner is:

 

Villany Path: 19 votes

 

18