22 – Entertainment
344 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, where's Liliana?", Marcus asked when we sat down for dinner. I was allowed to sit at the table in the dining room, for a change, so that I could sit by Marcus's side and serve him personally. Although I had to pay careful attention to Marcus and put serving him above eating my own portion, I still got to eat at the same table as my masters, and only needed to get up to clear the table and bring the next course.

"She had a prior engagement. I'm afraid she won't be back until tomorrow, at least", Trevor said. I found his answer strange, since Liliana would usually tell me about such things in advance, but I supposed that I would hear the truth from Liliana tomorrow.

"Please let me show you where you will be sleeping", I said to Marcus when the meal was over. I didn't look at his face when I said it. Marcus gestured for me to go ahead.

"After you".

I once again had a strong sense of his eyes staring at my bottom as I walked up the stairs, and tried to tell myself it was a good thing. If he found my body enticing then it was more likely that I would succeed in my task, although some part of me wished to fail so spectacularly that Trevor's business would suffer a severe blow.

I led Marcus into my bedroom and stood aside near the door when he entered. I closed it quietly while he looked around.

"Is this your room? It's nice", he said.

"Yes, and you may to sleep here tonight, if you'd like", I said with a forced smile. He smiled back.

"I would. Do you come with the room?" he asked with a teasing tone. I blinked to hold back the tears that threatened to leak out.

"Yes", I answered simply.

"Trevor sure knows how to spoil a guest. It's a big upgrade over last year's accommodations, I can tell you that", he said with his eyebrows raised in appreciation. He looked me over from top to bottom, his eyes leaving a trail of discomfort over my body.

"Shall we get started, then?" he asked in a lighthearted tone, as if he was merely suggesting that we go out shopping in the village.

I pulled my dress off over my head, then removed my shift, shoes, and undergarments, leaving me standing completely naked before him. He examined me again before removing his own clothes, then led me to the bed.

I laid down on my back. I thought he would immediately enter me, like Trevor did, but instead he began kissing me and touching me all over my body. It didn't feel bad, but it also didn't feel like anything special, unlike what the romance novels in father's collection led me to believe.

After a while he must have grown tired of touching me, because he shifted position and got ready to enter. I closed my eyes and raised my hands to my chest, ready to endure more unpleasantness, when he instead rolled over to lie beside me. Surprised, I opened my eyes to look at him.

"I can't do it like this", he said. "Not when you look like being with me is some kind of torture. It's very discouraging, you know". He pointed down and I saw that he was indeed very discouraged.

"But...You have to!" I stammered.

"Why? What will happen if I don't?" Marcus asked.

I told him how Trevor threatened me with a week of horrible pain if I failed. Marcus seemed thoughtful.

"Well, you've got to give a guy some encouragement. You can't just lie there like you're ready to receive a beating. You have to at least try to pretend that you want it and enjoy it", he said. "How about we go to sleep for now and try again in the morning? I don't mind waiting a little". I nodded.

Marcus turned me over so my back was to him, then laid sideways next to me such that our bodies were pressed together. He covered us with a blanket, then rested his hand on my chest.

"So big and soft, I like it", he commented.

I waited until he was sound asleep, then moved his hand off of me and moved away from him, so that our skin wasn't touching.

Marcus wasn't nearly as bad as Trevor. He seemed to have at least a modicum of kindness and consideration. That made me less uncomfortable with him. Yet at the same time he didn't have any problem taking advantage of me, even while knowing that I was being forced.

I woke up early the next morning. Marcus was still sleeping, but if I wanted to succeed then I had to wake him and get my task done before it was time to start preparing breakfast, so I shook him.

I smiled at him while he blinked in confusion.

"I'm ready to try again", I whispered in what I hoped was a seductive voice.

He got up to splash some water on his face from the wash basin, then returned to bed.

Marcus once again spent time kissing and touching me. This time, although I still felt nothing, I responded by imitating the sounds I heard mother and Liliana make when they were with their master or husband. Marcus seemed to receive some encouragement from that. His actions became more fervent and I felt something hard poking me.

When he was inside I made louder noises with a greater frequency while trying to match the timing to his movements, until he was done. He rolled over to the side and rested for a few moments.

"That's a bit better", he commented. "I'll let Trevor know you did well".

"Thank you", I said. My eyes stung, and I blinked a few times to stop the tears. I covered myself with the blanket and waited for Marcus to leave before I got up to get dressed.

Content warning:
The next chapter contains forced prostitution and rape.

4