Chapter 3 – A New Perspective.
750 6 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I stand there, sighing as I watch him run off into the forest. Sure, I was insane, but was that truly a bad thing? Perhaps I'd need to show him that I do truly care for him and his well-being. Or perhaps he just needed to get it out of his system. I let him run for a minute, hoping that he would blow off the steam. I could still smell his trail, so I wasn't afraid of losing him.

Then, I calmly go to the river, picking up his pants and shoes, before I go after him. I don't run, what I do is quite close to a power walk. He’d barely been eating anything, and while you'd worked hard on the farm, he would barely have the need to run, so he would be tired soon. My suspicions are confirmed correct when I catch up to him in under ten minutes, even at my slower pace.

"My love, you forgot your clothes... Please take them, or you'll get a cold." I say, as I suddenly emerge besides him. The look of horror on his face makes me recoil a bit. Perhaps that was not the best thing to do. I wasn’t meaning to scare him like that. He is deathly terrified, “Ho..How?”, he mutters before tripping on a root. I flinch as he lands on his butt quite roughly. That couldn’t have not hurt him, especially since he’s naked. I stand over him for a second, before kneeling beside and checking his body to make sure he’s okay.

“Sweetheart, please be careful, you might get hurt. Don’t be scared, I don’t want you to feel any pain… just.. just come home with me, okay?” I sigh of relief after realising his body isn’t hurt. I let my hands run through his hair as gently as I could. His hair is unkempt, but nothing I find unpleasant. In fact, I find nothing in him unpleasant, and I doubt I ever will. He is my obsession after all.  “There are thorns here. I don’t want you to get cut. Let me take care of you, okay... atleast let’s get you dressed.” I say, however I can’t help but let my hands roam over his body.

He tries to crawl away, but he barely has any energy to move. Poor soul, he must have exhausted all his energy. He gives up and lies there, unable to put up any resistance to my advances. “No… Go away” I can hear him mutter weakly in a low voice. “What do you want from me?” he adds, and I could feel his member twitch when my fingers brush against it.

“Why are you doing this to me?” he lifts his head and asks me. I could see from his eyes that he still is fighting against my advances, against me in his mind. It hurts me to see him like this. How could I make him understand he is my everything? He is not ready to listen. Perhaps I need to show him instead. I lean down and gently kiss his neck, trying to be as reassuring as I can, while my hands roam over his body. The one at his crotch stays, slowly and gently, stroking it along its length, while the other moves to his chest, taking his nipple between my fingers and rolling it between them.

“I’m doing this. because. we are. meant. to be. together. my love.”, I whisper into his ears as sensually as I can muster, between the kisses. I smile slightly as I hear a meek moan escape his mouth. “Don’t you feel it too? Ever since that first night, we’ve been connected. Oh how I’ve longed to feel the touch of your body again, darling.” Even though his expression says that he doesn’t like my touches, his body says otherwise. I could feel his nipple harden between my fingers.

“That night… was a mistake” he groans as I tighten my grip around his cock. “Stop this.” he tries to wiggle free pointlessly. Oh how cute he looks, with a contracting expression on his face. I really want to kiss his lips. I would have been, under any other situation. But right now, I want to hammer it in his mind and body, and remind him how much I love him before he can truly accept me again. I keep kissing softly, up his neck, and onto his cheek. I feel his cock hardening and marvel as I once more get to touch the monstrous thing between his legs. Even in it’s semi erect state, it’s huge, it’s vigorous... It’s powerful.

“That night was magical..” I sigh wistfully. We had both went at it until we couldn’t any longer. It had taken hours or at least felt like it. I’m surprised we weren’t caught given how much people turned up that night. I suppose ‘twas a sign that our love was meant to be… we were meant to be. 

I let go of his nipples and reposition him in a more comfortable pose, making sure there aren’t any hard roots or such pressing against him. I slowly pump his cock in my hand, coaxing a full erection out of it. “Don’t worry, my love. I’ll take good care of you. You are mine, and I, yours, my love.” I say, planting my plump lips upon his dry ones. It may have to do with sudden euphoria he’s feeling after years of torture and toils, but I feel delighted as he moans into the kiss and gives in to the pleasure.

Our lips dance together and I reluctantly part away from his mouth to do what I intended to do. I start kissing down his cheek, going back to his neck. It isn’t as soft now, being more passion filled and reminiscent of our first time. I trail down his neck to his broad chest with wet kisses. Oh how much I have missed this scent… this taste. I thoroughly intend to show him through my actions. Kissing isn’t the only thing I do, seemingly at random, I sink my teeth on his skin, just enough to mark, but not hard enough to draw blood. He grunts slightly as I do that. His breaths become heavy as his chest rises and falls heavily. I continue on.

He moans a bit louder when I take his nipple in my mouth and give it a playful lick. I bite and lick his sensitive nubs, all the while my hand keeps pumping his cock. His body has gotten different. His chest seems broader, and noticeably harder and is hairier.. I would take care of that last part once we get home.

Eventually I trail down his body between his legs. I smile again, as he parts his legs so I could kneel between them. I keep jerking off his length, and look up to meet his eyes, my own amber eyes glowing with desire and passion. I smile as our eyes meet and plant a deep kiss on his nutsack. They are heavy. His hips buck as I slowly let my tongue trail along his shaft. I smile wider seeing him getting impatient. Maybe, any other time, I would have teased him a bit more, but today, I want to give him what he wants. Today is all about him. I want him to know how much I adore and love him, after all.

My plump lips take in the tip of his cock and his cock throbs for more. I smile and let his cock out of my mouth with a pop. I take in his scent of his body, mixing with the sweet scent of my spit. I moved back down his shaft, sticking my nose along every nook and crevice I could, taking in the scent of sweat. I take him deeper within my mouth this time as I move up. His moans are music to my ears. I play him like an instrument. When the top few inches of his manhood is positively soaked in my spit, I go deeper. My hand reaches down to caress his heavy balls. He twitches inside my mouth, much to my joy.

He groans and his hand almost comes to rest on my head but he pulls back at the last second to rest it on his side. I smile at him, before putting more effort into pleasing him. I bob my head up and down. I love every bit of it. My other hand slowly reaches down, between my thighs, and starts rubbing to cool off the fire in my loins. He grunts harder as I go faster..

I could feel he was close. I feel his whole body tense, his breaths erratic, and his head craned back, his fists balled. So Faster and deeper I take him. I swirl my tongue around his tip, while my hand on his balls, now move up to pump his remaining length as I suck him off. My other hand rubs my clit firmly over my dress. I am soaked. I am eager and fervent to taste his seeds. I want him to explode inside my mouth and explode, he does.

His whole body tenses up greatly and his hips slam up, pushing more of his cock into my mouth, before he shoots ropes after ropes of his seed. I keenly start swallowing in a daze, having missed this taste and feeling. He moans loud as he cums in my mouth. I take it all in. After some time, it finally subsides. Regardless, I keep sucking him, wanting every last bit of it. I clean his cock, which still twitches occasionally within my mouth.

After a while, I let his cock off with a pop as I savour the after taste of his precious seeds with my eyes closed. I smile wider and slowly open my eyes, only to see him knocked out. Poor baby, that should have been his last straw, he must have exerted all his energy. I slowly lean over him and plant a gentle kiss on his cheeks before laying down to his side. I pull him on top of me, his face resting on my bosom, my hand holds him firmly against my body while the other caresses his hair. “Sleep as long you want, my love.” I whisper in his ears as I plant a kiss on top of his head as he grunts before shifting to a comforting position on top of me.


14