Drachenmagd #6
1.1k 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Graveyard Shift

Dammit!

Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!

Dammit!

Dammit, Mylene! Dammit, dammit, dammit!

So what? So what if she's a little attracted to her master? There's nothing wrong with that! They've been attracted to previous earls before! Hell, Master Klaus alone was rather fetching in her eyes, even as his health began to wane! There's absolutely nothing wrong with her infatuation with Master Sebastian. Nope, nuh-uh! Nothing wrong whatsoever.

And yet...

Why is it she felt like he was unique? So far, he hasn't done anything no other earl hasn't done, aside from being confused by everything. Is it because of his cute looks? Perhaps his alien nature? Why did watching him and Mylene fuck out in the courtyard anger her so much? Was she really jealous?

No, she shouldn't be! Mylene wasn't even his first; he'd already slept with both Igrene and Selene, yet she wasn't mad at them... was she?

Was she?

Larsine was in flux, her head held low and her eyes closed as she walked through the silent halls of the estate. Dinner had been called for, and she was sent to collect Master Sebastian, yet her mind was elsewhere. Thinking about Mylene and her words in particular; of how Emiline was going to 'taste' from him.

Taste...

Did he prefer older women? Even if he did, that didn't stop him from fucking Mylene earlier that morning. Kuh, what did they have that she didn't have? Other than feminine looks and a large cup-size... oh... yeah... huh... guess that is what they have in which she didn't have. What then could she do to fix this problem? Put on different clothes? Would he even allow that? And what of her cup-size; could she change that too?

Well... there are ways as a dragon, buuuuuuut...

“Ah... Larsine... get your head on straight,” muttered the Violet Wyvern to herself, her head shaking in a dismissive and annoyed manner, “You've only known Master Sebastian for a day; Mylene's just playing with you. Focus...” her eyes fell on the massive front doors that led to the master bedroom, “It's not your pleasure that matters here, it's his.”

Yes, his pleasure; that's all that matters. She is his humble servant; they all are. Free for him to do what he pleased with, no matter what. Love them or not, fuck them or not; it's all his choice to make. Even if the thoughts of such a thing made her tremble slightly, fearing what would happen if she found Sebastian's disfavor. He was not a cruel lord, not a mean one; he was so cute, so kind, so nice. Yet it's that very same kindness she fears, for if he does find displeasure for her in anyway... well...

It's best to not think about it.

Grabbing the door knob, Larsine paced herself briefly, before finally pushing it open. There was a strange scent in the air, one that left the butler dazed for a few moments, only to realize it was Emiline's lingering scent. A bit hot and sweaty, but nothing Larsine hadn't smelled before. The Marshal often got this way after a good workout session but... ah...

She was nowhere to be seen.

The windows to the estate were wide open, flaunting the setting sun of Schonheit in the distance. Sebastian's clothing had also been discarded, resting on the ground right next to his bed. Was he naked? Or did he make a change of clothing? In fact, where is he?

“Master Sebastian?” Larsine called as she walked towards his bed, “Dinner is ready.”

“Mmm... hmm...? L-Larsine?”

Walking over towards the bed when she heard his voice, Larsine pulled open its curtains, revealing the slumbering young man within.

Oh my...

He looked so heavenly for a few moments. His eyes glossed over and dazed as he was awoken, his features so soft and smooth, his brown eyes so bright, even as they groggily opened, and his orange hair so messy. The Violet Wyvern found her voice being caught in her throat as she marveled at him, entranced by the soft beauty he unknowingly emitted. Not even the fact that he was completely naked was enough to make her turn away.

In turn, Sebastian looked at her in a confused manner. Why was she just standing there saying nothing? He opened his mouth to speak, but those starlight eyes Larsine owned quieted him down. And for a few moments, the two just looked at one another... ah...

But they weren't alone.

“Hmm... mmm? Larsine?”

“Wh-WHAT!?”

Quickly Larsine's eyes snapped up, looking past Sebastian where she saw someone else sit up on the bed. A certain indigo-haired individual, one who pulled the blankets up to cover her naked body, while her teal eyes gazed over into the valet's direction. Said valet gawked at her, eyes wide and mouth agape, nonsensical babble echoing from her mouth. In response, the Marshal merely rose an eyebrow.

“Is something wrong, Larsine?” Emiline asked.

“Gah!? M-Marshal Emiline!? Wh-what are you doing here?” she replied, causing Sebastian to wince.

“H-hey, k-keep it down,” he said whilst leaning up as well.

Talk about a sordid picture, one Larsine didn't expect to see in a hundred years. Here was their cute master, completely naked with a bit of residing sweat on his flesh, resting beside the equally as naked Emiline. The Indigo Dragon even reached over, placing a hand upon Sebastian's chest where she began to stroke him, rousing him further and further from his slumber.

How does that old saying go? That it doesn't take a rocket scientist to infer what went on between the two? At first, Larsine though Mylene's words were nothing but jest; useless jokes meant to further tease her! But now as both Sebastian and Emiline looked at her, the butler didn't know what to do!

At least Sebastian wasn't as embarrassed now to be caught for a third time.

“I take it that dinner is ready?” Emiline said nonchalantly.

“Uh... um... y-yes, Marshal,” answered Larsine as she bowed before Sebastian, “D-Dinner is ready, Master Sebastian. M-Mylene and N-N-Nadine are ready to f-feed it to you as we speak.”

“Uh... oh... okay,” Sebastian replied as he shook his head, “Uh... alright...”

He nodded a few times, trying to regain his senses while Larsine struggled to come to terms with what she had just witnessed. How had she not noticed Emiline's discarded clothes on the way here!? Ah! How did Emiline and Sebastian get to work so fast! They just met earlier that day! Haaaah!

He really was a lot like his father...

“Larsine,” Sebastian suddenly called, snapping her from her thoughts.

“Y-yes, Master?”

“Could you leave for a few moments so that... Emiline and I can dress?”

“Uh...”

She looked at Sebastian, his brown eyes gazing directly at her... as well as Emiline's. There was a certain way the Indigo Dragon clung to their Master. How her arms rested over his shoulders, her hands on his chest. It was borderline possessive. And yet she retained her coy, indifferent, aloof face.

Larsine didn't know what to make of it.

“Y-yes, Master...”

What is that term one uses to describe incredibly good looking food? Oh, right, uh, food porn. Right... right... oh so... uhh... yeah, what does he call this? If its better than mere 'porn', yet still sexual, what would that make it? A food orgy? Yeaaah.

A food orgy.

Gazing down upon the plate before him, Sebastian groaned with desire. The smooth silver plate was laden in pasta, the flat kind. What is it called again?

“Paparadelle, Master,” Nadine said at his side.

“Oh, yeah, that's right, paparadelle... th-thanks, Nadine.”

She giggled at his side while he picked up his fork, gazing upon the plate of pasta. Wait, how'd he know what he was thinking? Huh... eh, never mind.

Nadine's skill in the kitchen was without equal, and he was only have his second meal. A full plate of paparadelle, coated in such gooey cheese. This one was white as oppose to yesterday's golden cheese, but that didn't make it look any less amazing. Like yesterday's macaroni and cheese, bacon was mixed with the noodles and sauce, adding some delicious meats to it, as well as garnishes of some unknown vegetable. Something green... perhaps peppers? Or maybe... kale? Cauliflower?

Does it even matter?

Ah, but it wasn't just pasta Nadine blessed him with, but fish as well. A side plate of seafood rested beside the pasta, specifically the fillet of a salmon. Skinless, drenched in honey, chicken broth, olive oil, and garnished with lemon and garlic, it was oozing with decadence, and attracted not only his eyes, but his nose.

And to top it all off... hmm...? A cup wine. Huh... it was a deep, dark purple in color... hmmm... and smelled like berries? Or cherries? Both? Honestly, he's not a sommelier, so he wouldn't know what a good wine was if it struck him. But considering how amazing everything in the Faust Estate was, he assumed any real sommelier would be dying to taste it themselves.

“Uh... compliments to the chef,” Sebastian said with a smile as he looked at Nadine, making her beam in response.

“I could stand to hear it more,” she replied with a wide grin, even pumping up her hair in a bombastic pose.

“Now then... ahem...”

Fork in one hand and knife in the other, Sebastian started dining on his meal. Oh, and it was so heavenly; just as good if not better than yesterday's meal! The paparedelle was exquisite, the cheese so hot, but not too hot, the salmon... oh! The salmon! Everything Sebastian put in his mouth not only fueled him following the day's antics, but also tasted so amazing! Like he was dining in heaven itself.

And that's not even getting into the wine.

But as Sebastian enjoyed his meal, he was not alone. No, no, not just with Nadine, Mylene and Larsine, but with Emiline and even Igrene too. Just as they were in the rec room, all five of them joined him in his meal. He was casual in his meal, ignoring them for a few moments, only until their endless stares were too much for him.

“Uh... aren't you going to eat too?” he asked.

“Oh, don't worry about us, Master,” Igrene answered with a smile, “I assure you, we're fine.”

“Well... I'm just saying. Dragons have to eat too, right?” he cocked his head, “Does Nadine cook for you when I'm not around?”

“Well... I suppose you can say so,” Nadine stated with a cheeky chuckle.

Well... he wasn't sure what to make of that, but if they weren't hungry, he wasn't going to force them to eat. Just sitting here eating with them was nice.

However, the silence was still a bit off putting. Aunt Rita would typically be complaining about how her day went, usually about some customer who angered or annoyed her, Uncle Jack would be the more silent one, typically giving a nod here, or an 'uh-huh' there, and Sebastian would just sit there and smile. His dragons lacked that sense of family togetherness... which may be for the better considering he's slept with three of them now who were in this room.

Still, he wanted to do more than just sit there and eat. So he said what came first to him naturally.

“I met Katherine last night.”

Clang!

Everyone looked to where the sound came from, eyes falling upon Igrene. She was tense, eyes wide, looking at Sebastian like he had said something shocking. In turn, everyone – save for Emiline – appeared rather confused and alerted by her sudden shift in demeanor.

“Igrene...?” Sebastian said, “Is... something wrong?”

“You... met Katherine?” Igrene replied, her head looking away, “I'm shocked... I didn't...” then she whispered, “I didn't know she had already...”

She looked back at everyone, still on a bit of an alert, only to relax herself. However she stood up from the table, and bowed before Sebastian.

“My apologies, Master, but may I take my leave?” she asked, stunning him, “I have to check up on something.”

“Wh... what...?”

He stared at her, confused by her sudden shift in demeanor. He only said he met Katherine... did that some how offend her? No, she looked more serious than that, as if she learned something important. It hurt Sebastian, and he wanted to ask what was wrong but...

He lacked the courage to do so.

“S-sure, Igrene,” he said with a nod, “If it's serious, go ahead and handle it.”

“Thank you, Master...”

Turning away, Igrene headed for the door, leaving them behind as Sebastian watched her every step. Still confused, he wondered why bringing up Katherine would create some shift in her mood. Had something unfortunate happened between them? He wanted to ask but – once again – he lacked the courage to do so. Once Igrene left, he shifted his attentions to Emiline and asked,

“Does... does... does Igrene have some sort of issue with Katherine?”

The Marshal cocked her head, expression shifting from her aloof gaze, to something more quizzical. It alarmed Sebastian, fearing what he may here may not be too his liking.

“Katherine and Igrene have a... complicated history, Master,” Emiline explained as she looked back at him, “They tend to butt heads over what should be done.”

“So... like Selene and Igrene do?” he asked, though Emiline shook her head.

“Igrene and Selene's arguments are typically petty; like who does the Master prefer. Katherine and Igrene's arguments are more serious in nature.”

That alarmed Sebastian, sweat starting to pour along his brow. When Igrene caught him and Selene amid the act, she looked annoyed then and made him fear he had displeased her somehow. To think that their arguments were – by Emiline's own admission – petty. What did that say about her and Katherine's arguments?

Sebastian didn't continue asking questions, instead eating his food silently as he thought about this. Was it good to know that the girls actually had their own personal lives with one another? He feared their lives all revolved around him, going by Igrene's and Emiline's own words.

Now that he knew they had arguments, ones that were important enough to get heated, he felt alarmed. What exactly were they arguing about that could cause such a shift in Igrene's personality? If only he was courageous enough to ask it; he feared the answer may be a displeasing one. So for now he continued eating his meal.

But his mind was drifting elsewhere. Igrene's personality shifted at the mention of Igrene. It also shifted at the mention of his father's diary. Look, he's no conspiracy theorist, but that couldn't be a coincidence... could it?

Dinner did not take much longer to be had with Sebastian's newfound silence. It even brought a slightly dismal air, though none of his drachenmagd wanted to say anything. His second dinner here, and twice now he felt as if he had ruined it by being emotional. He wanted to see them smile, hopefully to help bring a more jovial air back. He could order them to smile but... that would be disingenuous, wouldn't it?

Once dinner was over however, he bid farewell to both Mylene and Nadine, before doing likewise with Emiline. He wanted to say more, but after all they had done today, he fought back against it. Instead he started heading off to his bedroom once again, with Larsine at his side.

Twice now she had caught him after the act with one of his maids, and twice now it had left the both of them flustered. However, when Larsine caught him with Emiline, she didn't show as much displeasure as she did when she caught him with Mylene. Why is that? Is it because she respects Emiline more? Perhaps it was due to Emiline's older age?

Though he could only assume that; they all could be the same age for all he knew.

“Larsine, about today,” Sebastian said as he suddenly grabbed her hand, jolting her.

“Huh what? What about today, Master?”

“Um... uh...” he started to blush, though a sheepish smile laid on his face, “Heh heh... wh-when you caught me and Mylene earlier... and up... even me and Emiline... th-that didn't upset you... did it?”

Her movements slowed and her tail suddenly coiled up, her head turning to gaze elsewhere. Sebastian slowed with her, reading her body language. Could a drachenmagd lie to him? They all appeared to be fanatically loyal to him so he doubted that, but he wouldn't put it past them either. They are intelligent, ageless beings compared to him; they should know how to lie.

But can they lie?

“I... I don't want you to be upset with me, Larsine,” Sebastian said earnestly, “I want to be the kind of earl you can be proud of. Hah... I've said that so many times, I'm a bit embarrassed, but it's true. So...” he closed his eyes, “I apologize if... if I made you feel uncomfortable. I don't want to be caught having sex either but... I guess I'm getting used to it now, heh heh... oooh that's weird...”

She stopped to face him, reading his sheepish expression. That cute, sheepish expression. He was genuine with her, and she couldn't sense any sort of deception from his voice or his body. Gosh, why did that tug at her so much? She shouldn't care if he slept with his drachenmagd; they all obey him, so he could do it if he pleases! Hell, he's not even the first; far from it!

She blamed it on Mylene and Nadine. If they didn't pester her about it, she wouldn't be thinking these thoughts, wouldn't be harboring such negative feelings towards her masculine clothing, or her smaller cup-size. And when Sebastian looked at her with those wide, clear, cute brown eyes, she felt as if he was tugging at her heart so much.

“Your bedroom, Master Sebastian,” Larsine said upon their arrival, opening it up for him, “Do you need me for anything else tonight?”

His expression growing more frank, he couldn't tell if she was dismissing him, or simply doing her duties. Her expression had become more formal and professional again, but her starlight eyes gazed away as oppose to looking at him. Maybe he overstepped his boundaries when he asked her that question; she was upset. He'll make it up to her though... but for now...

He really was tired. Midday sleep be damned!

“Thank you, Larsine,” Sebastian said as he leaned over, pressing a kiss upon her cheek, “I'll see you in the morning.”

As he entered into his bedroom, he left his valet alone in the halls, her eyes wide, cheeks red, and lips small. The door closed behind him soon after, though Larsine remained standing there. One minute... two minutes... three minutes. Ah, finally she moved.

Just to place her hand over where he had kissed her at.

“Huaaaaaaahhh...”

Brown eyes snapped open.

Sebastian was surrounded in darkness, the plushness of his grand mattress, and Emiline's lingering lavender scent from the day's tryst. Softness surrounded him, the odor intoxicating, but the sound he heard stirred him from his rest. Even when he closed his eyes to hopefully ignore it, the wailing voice called out to him again.

“Seeeebbaaaaaaaaaa...”

But that? That? How could he ignore that?

Pushing himself up, Sebastian's eyes gazed to the curtains of his bed, having heard someone call out his name. His mind thought to only one individual who'd be up at this time of night, though he questioned why she called out to him in the first place. Last night, she seemed pretty insistent on getting away from him, didn't she?

Raising an eyebrow, the young earl emerged from his bed and stumbled over towards his door, opening it up soon after. The darkness of his halls accompanied a chilling wind, one that blew along him and made him shiver. He clung to himself, his eyes looking one way and then the other, before finally settling on a faint, glowing silver light in the distance.

Yesterday she scared him so much he couldn't keep approaching her. Now – with his mind swimming with thoughts of Igrene – he felt a spurn of courage fill through him. His heart was racing yet he pushed on, walking towards this light slowly with his hand stretched out.

“Katherine...” Sebastian called, “Katherine!”

The closer he came, the more pronounced she became; the same white dragon he saw last night. Still hovering through the halls like a specter, and still with her back to him in a dismissive manner. Was it her who emitted this chilling air? Sebastian felt a cold draft flow through his spine, but he wouldn't let it deter him. Walking, closer and closer, stopping when she was only a few feet away.

He couldn't get any closer; if he tried, she'd only slip further away. Katherine was like an optical illusion; so close, yet still so far away. The space between them now was good enough.

She had stopped and he had stopped, the two standing in the center of the dark halls with no one else around. His mind swam with a dozen questions; who is she, what is her position in the estate, why did she act like this, and what arguments did she have with Igrene. However, when his lips did open, only one question came out.

“Where is my father's diary.”

Katherine's wings flapped gently.

“The graveyard is a lie...” she answered.

Her words made him flinch, confusion rushing through him. The graveyard is a lie? What the hell did that mean? But before he could ask her, Katherine was moving again, floating down the halls and leaving him alone. Eventually she vanished from sight, with Sebastian left to try and figure out what her cryptic words meant.

“The graveyard... is a lie...?”

Katherine... who is she? What purpose does she have in the estate? Why is it that she and Igrene get in arguments over? Why is the graveyard a lie?

The graveyard? What graveyard?

Sebastian didn't sleep much last night following his run-in with Katherine. Not even Emiline's scent on his sheets was enough to relax him. He sat up in his bed, tried to sleep, failed, then ended up pacing around his bedroom for a few moments. He hadn't realized how late it was until the sun began to rise... in which case he continued wondering about aimlessly.

Around and around and around.

The graveyard is a lie.

Eeaarrrrrrr!!!

Boy, the this door was loud. Made only louder by how incredibly silent the halls of his estate were. What time was it? 7:56 AM? Just a little past sunrise? The halls were coated in an amber light, the rising sun gently gazing through his windows. Tugging a bit on his cotton pajamas, the young earl started walking through his halls, heading into the unknown distance.

No one else seemed to be awake... huh... did the drachenmagd even sleep? He wasn't sure of that, but they weren't here, and he couldn't hear any of them. Perhaps they were in another part of the estate then?

Hmmm...

On one hand, he could call out for one, and they'd lead him to the graveyard; of that, he was sure. On the other hand, what if its Igrene who answered his call? Sebastian's no fool, and he knows himself better than anyone else; if he called for Igrene and told her he wanted to go to the graveyard, she'd ask why, and he'd tell her the truth. That's just the kind of person Sebastian was, especially to people he trusted.

He... he did trust Igrene, right? If he did, then it shouldn't be a problem... right? But... why would Katherine lie to him about something like this? Was it even a lie? And why did Igrene react so negatively not only to him telling her he had met Katherine, but also the fact that he was searching for his father's diary?

What's in that diary?

Sebastian was so lost in his thoughts, he hadn't realized he had come to a staircase. Descending down it, he figured the graveyard would be in the main courtyard, or perhaps even stowed aside in its own personal courtyard? Damn, the Faust Estate was big; he really did need a map!

But in spite of Sebastian's waning courage against other humans, his courage in terms of exploration was perhaps second to none. Pushing on down the staircase, he came to another hall with doors leading the way towards the main courtyard of the estate. Exiting through it, Sebastian heard the wonderful morning chirping of distant birds.

The main courtyard was magnificent in its own right. Stone walkways spiraled through it in a symmetrical pattern, broken by shrubbery, grass and flowers that had all been meticulously tended too. None of the hedges were too sharp if they were squares, or too smooth if they were round. Some had even been cut into designs and shapes, all of which were – you guessed it – dragons.

With how much dragons were woven into the design of the Faust Estate, Sebastian had to wonder if the drachenmagd worshiped the Faust family, or if it was the other way around.

Walking through the courtyard, Sebastian approached the magnificent center-piece of it all; that being the grandiose dragon who stood on all fours. He had seen it from the windows of the estate, but this was his first time looking up at it from this position. Did this statue have a name or plaque? Yes... yes, it does.

Katherine, said its plaque.

“Wait...” Sebastian muttered as he ran his eyes along the plaque, “Then... does that mean?”

Looking to the distance, he saw another statue, and quickly he ran towards it. This one was a wyvern; a draconian being whose wings were not on its back, but instead attached to its upper limbs. The horns of this wyvern were in a familiar position to him, for they bent back, and had little spikes dotting them like antlers. However, the statue was much like the others; being made of white marble that took away the wyern's color scheme. However, as he brought his eyes down to read its plaque, his beliefs were confirmed.

“Nadine...” Sebastian muttered to himself.

All the statues here were the drachenmagd of the estate, but instead of being their human forms, they were instead dragons. Were these reflections of their true forms? Could they transform between the two? What's their real form?

The more Sebastian learned about them, the more confused he became.

Standing on a nearby bench, Sebastian could get a better view of the courtyard in its entirety. Why would he need it? Well, he wanted to see how many statues were here. For now, he could count... one... two... three... four... five... six... seven... eight... nine... ten... eleven! Eleven statues, counting the one's already discovered of Katherine and Nadine. Eleven statues! Wait...

Igrene... Selene... Mylene... Faline... Rodeline... Larsine... Nadine... Katherine... Adeline and Emiline. That's ten drachenmagds he's met thus far! So... wait.. who's the eleventh?

“Oi! Master Sebastian! Is that you!?”

“Uh? What?”

Such a gruff, powerful voice. The type of voice that – once you hear it – would cause anyone to straighten up. Sebastian did so himself; standing in a complete line from a mixture of surprise, and the booming voice he heard.

But it was not a voice that scares you, not a voice that dominates you, no... it's a friendly voice, the kind that instantly reassures you that everything will be okay. So Sebastian's shoulders slumped over, his stance growing lax. But when he turned around to face the one who spoke to him--

Snag!

“Whoa!?”

He was picked up into the air, almost like he weighed nothing! Which... comparatively, yeah, he was rather lightweight. Oh, but who is the woman who so easily lifted him? Not only could she pick him up, but she also tossed him in the air like a toddler, causing him to kick about before landing back into her arms.

“Aah... just as small as you were years ago!”

“What? P-put me down!” he said, struggling to look over his shoulder towards this woman.

“Geh heh! Alright, Master! I hear ya!”

Her vernacular wasn't as refined or as eloquent as the drachenmagd's of the estate, sounding more like one of Uncle Jack's construction friends. Hearing it actually brought to him a sense of familiarity, as if she could be just another woman he crossed on the street. But as he was put down on the ground, he saw her slithering tail retreat behind her. It was covered in orange scales, the tip of it furred like a bovine's tail.

He had never seen a woman so... built before. But not in a overtly masculine manner, no. From her pronounced chest, to her tight midsection, down to her muscular legs and thighs, she was still clearly a woman. And quite a lot of woman at that. How much is a lot? Well, if Igrene and Emiline stood over six feet tall, then this woman stood over seven! Seven foot five, to be exact. The comparisons didn't end there either.

Emiline was athletic, her physicality lending towards that of a warrior he'd say. But even then, Sebastian wouldn't go so far as to call her 'amazonian'. No, the Marshal was more dainty than that, like an gymnast or a track star.

But this woman? Oh, amazon aaaaaallllll the way!

Her figure remained appropriately feminine, but lay some musculature upon her body. From her shoulders which were so broad and strong, arms chiseled from years upon years of hard, manual labor. Her legs were too, considering she was wearing shortalls of all thing. Oh, what's a shortall? Oh, they are overalls... just short. Short enough in this case to flaunt her long, powerful legs and thighs that slipped down into the tight boots she wore on her feet. It was burgundy in color, which went well against her slightly tanned skin.

This burly woman who stood before him had such an appropriately mature face to her as well. She appeared older than Emiline, Selene and Igrene... though not by much. If Igrene was like his older sister, then she was like their older sister. From the smirk on her lips to the glint in her orange-brown eyes, she exuded a sense of protection greater than even Igrene's.

Alas there was her hair; freely flowing in a wild, unkempt manner from the top of her head. It fell just beyond her shoulders in a brilliant orange color... a shade or two darker than Sebastian's own orange hair, mind you. Oh, but that bovine influence of her tail extended to her horns as well. There was nothing about them unique, instead being two long black horns like those of a bull.

And to help tie it all together, wrapped around her head was a green bandanna... assuming of course you ever actually decided to look up at her face and head. Why? Because of what she was wearing... or more accurately, what she wasn't wearing.

Oh yeah... those shortalls she wore... that's all she was wearing, mind you, aside from the boots on her feet. Yup, no undershirt, meaning that the only thing stopping her breasts from being exposed, was the bodice of her shortalls. One would think that Sebastian would be used to tits considering how much he's seen over the past few days... and one would be wrong.

“Uhh... umm... duhh...”

“Heh heh! What's wrong, kiddo? Gonna start askin' for breast milk or somethin'?”

“What? B-breast milk!? Wait... you can't... um... c-can you...?”

Color him interested, though he was just as quick to dismiss those thoughts.

“Ah! W-wait! Who are you?” Sebastian asked, the woman cocked her head.

“Who am I? Don't tell me you remembered Emiline, but you didn't remember me!” she said in an insulted tone, “I know it's been fourteen years, but I still remember you, little kiddo!”

“Little kiddo...?”

That did sound familiar, but she said it herself; it's been fourteen years! How many things can you remember when you were four? Ageless dragons not withstanding.

The woman didn't answer him right away though, instead turning around as if to flaunt the fact that her shortalls were backless. Meaning that, yes, he saw every inch of her gloriously toned back. Oh, what? He was learning a new kink he had; this time for toned amazons? Between her and Emiline, he wouldn't need to desire any other woman ever.

Hell, between all of them, normal woman would probably never compare.

For now he followed this drachenmagd, who casually led him towards another dragon statue, one that sat in the middle of grass and hedges. This one was a wyrm; a wholly limbless serpent. It was as large as it was long, and also shared this woman's horns and furred tail. But what was her name? Well, there it was on the plaque.

“Carmeline,” Sebastian said.

“Gah hah hah! Yeah, yeah! Now ya know it!” said the dragoness, “I'm Carmeline, Master Sebastian! Your humble Groundskeeper!”

“Groundskeeper?” he said as he looked at her, “So... all of these hedges and flowers and grass... that's all your doing?”

“Yup! 100%!” she answered, her hands on her hips in a hardy pose, “I practically live out here considerin' all the work I do!”

“Wow... huh... impressive. You must work hard... I've never seen such a beautiful courtyard before,” Sebastian praised, causing the woman to blush and grin.

“Ah shucks! You're really kind, Master Sebastian! Just like you used to be!”

“I used to... be...” he muttered, “Oh! Huh... you uh... you remember me too, huh?”

“Course I do! Between Igrene, Emiline and me, we couldn't keep your hands off of us when you were a kid,” Carmeline said, causing him to blush, “About the only one who could call you from us was your mother.”

“Was I... uh... really that... um... clingy?” he asked, embarrassed by her words.

“'Clingy' doesn't even begin to explain it! You were attached to us like glue! Guess you've always had a thing for tall women, huh? Gah hah!”

Huh... that could be taken rather differently now, considering what he's done so far. Going by Carmeline's tone though, that's exactly what she was hinting at. Great, did she too know of what he's been doing with his maids thus far? Guess it's best not to hold secrets among them.

Although, all this word about their past and how he was as a child help to remind Sebastian of why he was here in the first place.

“Carmeline... do you know where the graveyard is?” Sebastian asked, cutting her laughter short.

“Oi? Now why would you wanna go to a place like that?” she asked, her expression more concern, “Do you wanna visit your ancestors? Oh... wait...” she shook her head, “You haven't seen Master Klaus' grave yet, have ya? You weren't there when we laid him to rest...”

Her expression shifted further, showing visible sadness and pain. Likewise for Sebastian, who realized that he had yet to actually see his father's grave. Considering all that had happened since arriving, he got sidetracked for lack of a better word. How despicable. He may not have liked his father, but it was still wrong of him to ignore his grave like this.

“I'm sorry...” he apologized, making Carmeline cock her head.

“Mm? Sorry? Sorry for what, Master Sebastian?”

“Uh... umm...”

He scratched the back of his head whilst hanging it low, something Carmeline read. She didn't press him for clarification; his continued silence was enough of an answer for her.

“Here kiddo, follow me; let me show you the Faust graveyard,” Carmeline said as she began walking forward.

“Y-yeah...”

He lingered behind for a few moments, his eyes still locked on the ground below as he felt a pang in his heart. Clutching it, he both hated this feeling yet felt it was appropriate. Klaus was dead; he shouldn't keep harboring anger and hatred towards him. It was unhealthy.

Following behind Carmeline, Sebastian was led deeper into the courtyard, towards the upper corner of the left wing. In the distance he saw a stone fence approach them, one tall and elegant, with black iron bars holding a more mournful design. If dragons could cry, look no further than here.

Walking through the gates, Sebastian's eyes fell upon row after row after row of graves. Each gravestone was just as elegant and smooth as the last, though some were more grand than the last. Which ones? The ones belonging to the earl of the estate at the time. The smaller ones at their sides belonged to their family; ones who weren't earls when they died, though still very important to the dragons that served them.

The gravestones of the earls were grand and square in shape, majestic like the chair he sat upon at the dinner table. Of course, it shared the most overt design of a serpent upon its surface, but... no... that's not right. Most of the time when Sebastian saw a serpent, he assumed it was Igrene, since she appeared to be tied to the history of his family more so than the other drachenmagd. The estate had a red and gold color like she did, she was in the portraits of all the earls, and serpents were woven into the very seams of the estate's design, of which Igrene was one.

But the serpent on these tombstones weren't serpents, they were... something else. It was snake-like being, but from the midsection up, it looked like a woman. Yes, half-snake, half-human, like some sort of Greek monster. Sebastian thought about this design, wondered who this woman was, only to dismiss it. Seeing as how she was only here on these graves, he figured she was their equivalent of an angel-like figure on any normal graveyard.

Staring away from this tombstone, Sebastian guided his eyes around and around, reading the massive number of tombstones here. Over two hundred years the drachenmagd have been here, meaning there were over two hundred years of people buried beneath this ground.

Over two hundred years... the full weight of his ancestry struck Sebastian all at once. But he remained stiff, instead shifting his gaze back to Carmeline where he asked,

“Where's my father at?”

“Right right... follow me,” said the Groundskeeper, leading him away from the immediate entrance.

How many graves were here? It seemed as if his entire family was buried here, missing no distant aunts, uncles, cousins, anything. Did no one die anywhere else, or were they brought back here upon their deaths? If they were born here, it seemed as if they were destined to be buried here as well.

It left a strange taste in his mouth.

“Here it is. Master Klaus' gravestone. Huh... I'll uh... just leave ya to it...”

She stopped, letting Sebastian walk the rest of the way towards his father's grand gravestone. It was cut from smooth, reflective stone, the lettering on it written in bold, golden-black colors. Placing his hand upon it, Sebastian gently stroked his fingers upon its surface, eyes reading it as well.

Klaus Wolfgang von Faust

Geboren Den 19, April 1974

Starb Den 7, Aug, 2021

Jetzt Geh Zu Mutter

So... this is it, huh? This is the ultimate reunion of father and son? Fourteen years of nothing from the man, and he returns to see him like this; as nothing more than a gravestone. An opulent gravestone yes, but a gravestone nonetheless. It left Sebastian feeling a multitude of things; anger, frustrations, sadness, but above all, he felt grief.

“Gah!?”

There's a difference between reading his father's will and see his father's grave. A big, big difference, as Sebastian was realizing. Tears fell from his face as a mournful wail left his lips. He didn't even know he could make such a noise. He shook his head, almost in shear disbelief that this situation was even happening. He didn't even know the man! Hell, up until a few days ago, he downright hated him! So why did seeing his grave make him cry so much!

Mother and father; both gone. He didn't have either of them.

“Grrrghh!? Harrrrrgggh!”

And now he was angry, but who was his rage directed towards? Klaus still? The world? What had he done in this life or some previous life or whatever that lead to him suffering in such a way? Why did the universe ordain to punish him so?

Why...?

The graveyard is a lie...

“What...?”

Right, that's why he was here in the first place; to see if Katherine's words were true or not. But looking at everything before him, how could he tell if it was a lie or not? It all looked real, looked tangible. Even as he knelt near his father's grave, he couldn't see anything about it being a 'lie' at all. It all looked real, felt real.

“Mmm... Carmeline,” Sebastian said as he turned to face her, “This... this is the estate grave, right? My father... he's...”

“Not just your father, but your family datin' back centuries... they're all beneath us,” said the Groundskeeper, a reassuring smile on her face, “I know it's hard to take in but... this is your history here, Master.”

Staring at it all again, Sebastian closed his eyes and began to wonder why Katherine told him such cryptic words. None of this felt fake, nor did Carmeline strike him as the type of person to lie. And don't you know that feeling you get whenever you step foot into a graveyard? Yeah, he was feeling; the dead truly did rest beneath his feet.

Katherine... she was strange. Her movements ghastly, her eyes bound, her voice deranged, her her motives mystifying. Sebastian didn't know how to handle her. Should he tell Igrene? No, if they do have heated arguments, that would only make things worse. But, no, he should be stronger than that! They were his maids; he could command them to obey, right?

Haaah... he still lacked the drive to do so. It just wasn't in him to be domineering. However, he will get to the bottom of this.

“Are you okay, Master? You look pretty tense,” Carmeline said, bringing him back to reality.

“Huh? Oh... it's nothing. I was just thinking about something,” he replied with a shake of his head, “Let's go...”

She nodded, turning away to face the gates of the graveyard once again. But as they began walking towards it, Sebastian stopped, his brown eyes leering straight towards his father's grave.

He had not yet forgiven him.

“Did you... spend a lot of time with my father?” Sebastian asked as he walked side by side with Carmeline.

“Oh me? Well, we used to spend a lot of time with one another when he was a young man,” Carmeline replied with a grin, “Didn't you ever wonder how your father got so big? When he was younger than you, he used to help me til the fields! We'd spend hours makin' the soil nice and ready for crops!”

“Crops? Don't we just buy everything we need?” Sebastian asked, to which Carmeline nodded.

“Well... yeah, we do now. Midway through the 1800s we started buyin' our crops. 'Course, we had to start growin' our own again during the 1910s and 1940s, but... well... you're probably aware of all that, heh heh!”

“Uh... yeah... um... hm...”

His father was a big man; Sebastian remembered that much. And, really, Carmeline was big too. Easily the biggest woman he's ever seen. Such powerful, broad shoulders and arms, though they didn't take away from her feminine physique in the least bit. There was just so much more woman to her in comparison to the other drachenmagd, matched only by Selene, and that's only because of the black dragon's thiccness. And even then, she only came close; she did not compare.

With Carmeline, there was just a lot of woman.

“Could... uh... could I work with you sometime?” Sebastian asked, taking the Groundskeeper off guard.

“Whoa, what? You.. wanna work with me, kiddo?” she asked, gawking at him in surprise.

“Yeah... and I'm not a 'kiddo', I'm nineteen and your Master!” Sebastian said, though his tone was jokey, causing Carmeline to chuckle.

“Guh huh huh! Well... I suppose you're right; you are my Master!” she said, “But in my eyes, you're still quite the kiddo! Although...” she cocked her head, “Why would you wanna work with lil' old me? Are you tryin' to bulk up for some reason?”

“Kinda...” he replied, “I feel like I've said this a hundred times already, but I'll say it again; I want to be a good earl for you all,” he explained, “I asked Emiline to train me too, but I'm sure some hard labor in the fields with you will help.”

“Gar har har! So you wanna bulk up like your old man?”

“Well... not exactly...”

“Oooooh! Oh ho ho! I see!” she placed her hands on his shoulders, stopping him in place as she bent over, “Let me guess... your hopin' that bein' bigger will make you better in bed, huh?”

His face turned red, brown eyes looking up towards Carmeline's face... then down towards the bountiful cleavage she sported in her overalls. And in her bent over position, he got quite the deep plunging look towards her busty depths. Such massive breasts, perfectly fixed for her amazonian frame. How would it feel to lay his head up against them?

“I-I-I assure you... th-that's not why I want to get stronger,” Sebastian stated, “Though... I wouldn't mind that benefit either.”

“Geh heh heh! I bet! Soooo... tell ya what! Prove to me you want to work with me!”

“What? Prove to you? How would I do that?” he asked as Carmeline pulled back from him, standing straight and proud with her hands on her hips.

“When your old man wanted to work with me, he was... hmm... fourteen? Fifteen? Yeah! Fifteen! He came to me one morning, and just screamed at the top of his lungs, 'I WANNA WORK WITH YOU!!!' Gar har har! I remember it like it was yesterday!”

“Uh... was he really that forward?” Sebastian inquired as he rubbed his ears.

“Oh yeah, your father was the type of man who'd do somethin' no matter what. If he said he was gonna to do it, he was gonna to do it! A man of his word, like all Faust should be!” she shot him a smirk, “So if you really want this, you're gonna need to be a man of your word too and prove it! Emiline's gonna go easy on you, but I won't!”

“Uh... okay so...” he shrugged his shoulders, “How am I suppose to prove myself to you?”

“Heh heh... easy... let's wrestle.

“Guhlk... wh... what?”

Carmeline didn't repeat herself however, instead chuckling as her tongue licked her lips. She was sizing him up, something completely pointless because, well, look at him! He's a nineteen year old who stands at a paltry five foot six! He couldn't weigh more than, what, 130 or so pounds? Give or take?

Carmeline meanwhile stands at a titanic seven foot five! A virtual giant of a woman, one whose body was toned with musculature! She probably weighs over three hundred pounds easy! Maybe even up to four hundred pounds! And she wants to wrestle him!?

WHAT!?

“Uuhhhh...”

“What? Geh! Don't tell me you're scared now, Master Sebastian!” Carmeline said as she began cracking the bones in her knuckles, “You want to work with me, right? Well prove to me you really want it! Let's wrestle!”

“H-how would I even do that?” he asked in disbelief, “I don't know the first thing about wrestling!”

“Gah! You don't need to worry about that! Let's just start tacklin' one another!”

“Tackling!?”

“Yeah! That'll get the blood rushin'! Take me to the ground! Oh! Uhh... but over there...” she pointed at a nearby patch of grass next to another dragon statue, “Don't wanna wrestle on the stone; that'll be uncomfortable, especially if I put you in a headlock.

“A head... lock...? O-oh dear...”

Carmeline was taking this seriously; this wasn't some joke! She wanted to wrestle him, right here, right now, to prove that he wanted this! He did want this, but the idea of wrestling such a big woman would practically scare anyone, let alone him! Aah... but, shit, he did want to prove himself a man of his word, even against such impossible odds like this! Besides, Carmeline never said he had to win, he just needed to prove his desire to hone his body.

He needed to prove himself...

“Uh... um... o-okay...” Sebastian muttered with a nod, “Sure, let's wrestle.”

“Geerreeaaaaat! Let's go, Master!”

“Whoa!?”

Her hand was so big, taking his hand into hers and tugging him along towards the grass patch that was to be their wrestling mat. His heart was racing, faster and faster the closer their 'battleground' came. He did agree to this, and he did want to prove himself, but no one said he couldn't be afraid while doing it!

“Alright, Seba! Come here and rush me!” Carmeline said after putting a few yards between them, “Right here, right now!”

Spreading out her legs, Carmeline took a more grappler-oriented stance. She hunkered and leaned forward, her stature somehow making her look even bigger and more oppressive. Maybe it's due to the wideness of her stance, or how her bent over position caused her chest to appear even bigger. It was staring him directly in the face, and my, those toned shoulders and arms. She was like a brickhouse, or a bricchouse, heh heh.

Oh dear...

“Master Sebastian? Are you going to come over here, kiddo?” Carmeline asked.

“Uh... fuh... um...” he shrugged his shoulders, “You want me to just... come over there and tackle you?”

“Yeah, yeah! Don't even think about it! Just rush me right here, right now!” she said, even patting down her knees to coax him forward, “Come on, come on! Promise, I won't hurt ya bad!”

Yeah, he doubted that!

But Sebastian agreed to this, no matter how much he wished he hadn't. He needed to do it, to face this woman down no matter what! Even if he still wasn't sure what to do. He had watched enough wrestling shows and football games to get a general idea, but there's a difference between watching two men over three hundred pounds slam into one another, as oppose to him slamming into this mammoth of a woman.

But, hey, no one could say Sebastian wasn't courageous. He may need some goading and some building up before hand, but he will do it.

So he took a step forward, then stopped. Took another step forward, then stopped. His every step coaxed a deep, ruminating chuckle through Carmeline's lips, though she didn't say anything. He got closer and closer, until he finally broke out into a full on sprint against the Groundskeeper. Head down, eyes closed, he didn't know where he was going until--

Pat!

“Oof!?”

He rushed her, right? So why was it him who was dazed?

For a brief moment, Sebastian saw only the color bronze. It took him a couple of moments to realize this bronze color was the pigmentation of Carmeline's darker skin. He had rushed her, his head slamming right up against her breasts. Her big, large, powerful breasts. Mentally – as always – he compared her body to that of her fellow drachenmagd, her firm chest bringing to mind Igrene's firm chest. But, no, Carmeline's tits were far, far firmer, way less give and sway, and far more bulky.

Mmmff... still fucking great to nuzzle up against though.

“Geh heh heh! Almost there, Master,” Carmeline's surprisingly soothing tone said, “Now reach around me. Grab me!”

Yeah right; as if! What part of her being a mountain of a woman did she not understand? She was so much larger than him, he couldn't imagine reaching fully around her bricchouse of a body! But that didn't stop him from trying, reaching his thinner, more dainty arms around her waist as best he could, grabbing her tightly.

Oh her figure was immaculate. Despite being so big, he could still feel the dip of her midsection. If he had longer arms, he could hug her like he did her fellow drachenmagd. For now, he cupped under her upper torso, grabbing her tight yes... but more in an embrace than he did some sort of tackle.

“Uh, Master, you're supposed to be... this is not a wrestle grapple.”

Her words met his ears, but somehow did not reach his mind. Eyes closing, he instead hugged more into her body, his face pressing harder against her buxom, firm chest. At the same time his nostrils flared, taking in Carmeline's unique scent. It was so hot, so sweaty; born from hours toiling these fields all by herself. The other drachenmagd needed to be worked up to such a state doing something more 'vigorous', but not Carmeline; she was already hot and sweaty.

Fuck, such an intoxicating odor. So hot, so musky, and with her body covered in sweat, a tad bit wet a well. A shivering groan left the young man as he pressed against Carmeline's amazonian body, smelling more of her thick, hot odor. Haah, not only the natural scent of her body, but it mixed with the smells of freshly cut grass. Like a hot summer day when Uncle Jack just got done cutting the grass... hmm... now he understands why Aunt Rita was so hellbent on giving him his cup of lemonade.

“Huh? Oh! Geh heh! I get it! You're thinkin' with your other head, ain't ya, Master?”

“Hrrgh... hrrmm...?”

Oh he was, so much so that he still hadn't heard what she said. Just drenching himself in her melodious odor, getting lost in it. That heat rushed through his body, a tightness growing in his pants that made them uncomfortable. But he couldn't deal with that right now, not as he 'grappled' with the woman before him. Though he did lean in, hugging closer to her body where he dragged his throbbing hard-on against her thigh through his pants.

But only for so long...

“Huh? What?”

Hands on his shoulders, Carmeline casually twisted and turned Sebastian around, causing him to look into the distance. He didn't know what was going on, until the Groundskeeper's looming shadow overwhelmed him. When he looked back--

“Gack!?”

Her arm suddenly wrapped around his neck and head. Her big, thick, muscular, powerful arm. It grabbed him tightly, pulled him into a headlock with her arm one way, and her massive body the other. Sebastian grunted as his cheeks were squeezed, the Orange Wyrm holding completely dominion over him, and her odor doing its job to keep him appropriately curtailed.

“Gar har har! Got ya, Master! Now what are you gonna do!?”

“Nnnghh...! C-Carmeline...!” he groaned back.

He nudged against her, trying – and failing – to free his head from her grasp. Carmeline laughed, but Sebastian eventually worked worked his head further into her armpit. And when he did, a burst of flavor suddenly filled his nose. Sebastian's eyes doubled in size as Carmeline's odor was at its most raw here. Intense and strong, it pacified her Master more than her grappling did.

But only for a few moments.

The more he smelled from her body, the more he wanted to indulge in it. His head working closer and closer to her pit, eyes closed as he--

Sniiiiirrrrrrrrkkk!!!

“Hm? What? Are you smellin' me!?”

His nose worked up to her armpit, Sebastian took heady whiff after heady whiff of her body. The musky scent flowed straight into his mind, pleasure and heat rushing through his body in return. Her arm pits were completely shaven, flaunting the curves of her toned musculature. Arms capable of crushing rocks, no doubt.

What was Sebastian's greatest fear? That all this sex would turn him into an idiot pervert? They weren't unfounded, especially as he began to--

Slick... slick...

“Hmmm...”

Lick Carmeline's armpit.

The Orange Wyrm's eyes widened as she looked at her Master's head, feeling the tingles of her armpit being licked... and licked... and licked some more. The ticklish feeling of his licks worked her arms open inadvertently, but by now, Sebastian could care less about wrestling or escaping her grip. The salty taste of her pits fueled his lustful desires, drawing him to dine more and more on her body. Licking her armpits, kissing them, eventually grabbing her body and leaning hard against it, just like he did before. His cock so hard, he rubbed it more against her thighs, while Carmeline's giggles began dying down.

“Geh heh... hooouuhh! Master! Y-you're lickin' pretty hard there! Geh heh heheh! It's... haaah! It's ticklish!”

But Sebastian wouldn't stop, couldn't stop! He pushed up and open Carmeline's arm, accessing more of her armpit that had garnered his hunger. Licking it, cleaning it of all her sweat and replacing it with his spit. Didn't stop him from licking her more and more, indulging in the slutty taste of her Olympian form.

“Mmmmm!”

He could have sat here for hours if need be, dragging his broad tongue along her toned armpit. Perhaps he would have too, had Carmeline not taken control of the situation once again.

“Alright, alright! That's enough outta you! Up and at 'em!”

“Huh? What? Whoa!?”

Thump!

Up and down very quickly, Sebastian sat the skies, then found his back laying on the soft grass. Dazed momentarily, he didn't move, not as Carmeline's amazonian body loomed over his. A grin was on her lips, a tight glint in her orange eye, all as her stature dominated her Master. He struggled against the ground, but when she began to descend, there was nowhere for him to go.

WHUMP!

“Ohh!?”

Hrrrgh! It was so tight to breathe now, so hard. A great pressure was placed on his chest, taking the air right out of his lungs. When he looked up, his eyes met Carmeline's eyes, the dragoness grinning as her heavy, firm tits pressed hard to his flat chest.

Harder... harder... harder still...

“Do you like a tight squeeze, Master?” Carmeline asked, her body keeping his utterly pinned.

“Hnnnghh...! C-Carmeline... nnnghhh! I can't!”

“What? Geh heh! Can't breathe? Haah!”

“Guh!?”

She lifted up like she was performing push ups, freeing Sebastian of her massive body. He gasped for air like he was coming up from water, only to have that air stolen from him immediately. Carmeline pushed down on him again, performing push ups on his body, each one lasting a few seconds, and each one taking the air straight out of his lungs.

So why did that make his dick so damn hard?

But Carmeline wasn't pleased with just pushing on his chest every now and then; she wanted to completely overwhelm him! So she started moving up, and up... and up! Sebastian watched as those heavy tits came right up to his face. There was no escape... as if he'd want to...

FWUMP!

“MMMGGHHH!?”

Even through her shortalls, Sebastian could feel the curvature of her firm breasts. They pressed hard upon his head, smothering him completely; jean fabric backed by the largest cup-size outside of Adeline's perhaps, and even then he'd need a more thorough examination of the two.

Up... down... up... down... Sebastian felt and smelled the deep crevice of Carmeline's breasts, only to have them pulled away far too soon for his liking. She loved abusing and lording her power over him, and honestly, he liked it too. But there's but so much torture he could take before his desire for more began to take hold. Maybe that was Carmeline's plan all along.

Sebastian reached up, clinging to the Groundskeeper's body, specifically the straps of her overalls. Tugging on them, he pulled them down to free the top of her shortalls from her body. They slipped down her shoulders, the top falling out and exposing her magnificent chest. Such large, firm, busty breasts, capped in brown nipples. The tightness in Sebastian's pants grew even more constricting, the young man letting loose a noise that sounded like a cross between a gasp and a moan. That's when Carmeline pulled back one last time, hanging her bare, naked breasts above his head. Taunting him... teasing him... wobbling back and forth, bouncing just above his head.

Mesmerized by them, Sebastian's hands slid around, grabbing them. Oh yes, they were so incredibly firm; barely moving long with his squeezing hands. Like smooth slabs of stone... and he fucking loved it. His hands rubbed them, stroked them, came around to even clinch her nipples a bit. Above all he stared at them, watching as those tits came closer and closer and closer and closer and closer until--

“Hmmmmm...”

Hoooooohh yes... perfect. Perfectly large, perfectly firm, perfectly heavy, perfectly intoxicating, perfectly suffocating.

On all sides Carmeline's chest covered his head, surrounding him in her body. The musky odor of her sweat was as strong here as it was in her armpit; her cleavage having created a perfect basin to collect her body fluids. Such a thing would normally be so disgusting, but fuck did he love it right now. Breathing it in, harder, closer, hmmmm... all he saw was darkness and Carmeline's bronze skin. He didn't want to look anywhere else.

“You like this, don'tcha, kiddo?” Carmeline asked with a grin as she held her chest upon his face, “Geh heh! We're supposed to be wrestling, but you folded already! You really do need some practice.”

“Gaah! Haaaah! S-sorry!” he said, apologizing for his rather meek showing... if one could even call it that. A challenge for wrestling somehow ended up like this. Maybe he already had become an idiot pervert.

“Geh heh heh! You've never been with a woman as big as me, have you?” she asked, to which Sebastian groaned.

“I... before you all, I haven't been with another woman at all...” he answered earnestly.

“Geh heh heh! I appreciate the honesty, kiddo!”

Pulling back fully, she sat upon her knees before him, her titanic body shrouding his in all aspects. Panting softly following his brief smothering, Sebastian watched her lick her lips as if she were sizing up something good to eat. At first those orange eyes of hers were locked on his face, but after a few moments they started going down towards the hard-on he shamelessly sported through his pants.

Panting harder, Sebastian felt his mouth grow dry, even though spit oozed on his lips. Carmeline's little show continued as she pulled her overalls down, letting them slink down upon her waist, flaunting the glorious sight of her toned, honed body. Those abs, so chiseled, so perfectly sized, dripping with sweat that made them glow.

She didn't say anything, but she didn't need to say anything. Entranced by her amazonian form, Sebastian slowly reached his hands up, palming her stomach with his moist palms. Tracing her body with his hands, he guided them from the bottoms of her breasts, towards her navel, back up again, only to have his hands start wondering around them in random movements.

Her toned and immaculate body, radiating in the glow of the morning light, orange hair flowing freely like fire, all trapping him with her overwhelming dominance. He lost this 'wrestling' match before it even started, and now Carmeline was going to have his fun with him.

Game on.

“Geh heh... I think I'll have fun with you a little bit, Master,” Carmeline remarked, leaving no room for interpretation, “Grrawr... manhandlin' you is gonna be fun!”

“M-mandhandling...? Guhk!?”

Without warning Carmeline pulled Sebastian in, pressing and squeezing him hard against her bosom. Naturally he grunted against her bulky body, but he didn't try to fight her back. No, he pressed his face harder against her tit, groaning hungrily against her. Lips pursed, Sebastian gleefully kissed the sides of her tits, only to find himself coming down, and down, and down.

To those abs...

So tough...

So strong...

So smooth...

So tasty.

Without hesitating he licked her abs, coaxing a wider smile on Carmeline's lips as she held him by his shoulders. Keeping him close, Carmeline refused to let go... but Sebastian's hunger proved to be nearly insatiable. He pushed against the Orange Wyrm, trying to topple her, but failing miserable. But Carmeline was a playful woman, gleefully falling over on her back and allowing Sebastian to have his fun.

And have his fun he did, continuing to feast on her body, licking her, kissing her, exploring the unique texture of her hardened form. Every groove, every bump, every stroke, every everything; he licked it, kissed it, groaned against it, completely smothering himself in her body, her scent and her taste.

His hungered kissing started to slow, but only so he could kiss away from her abs. Gazing upon him, Carmeline watched as his hairy head poked between the valley of her tits, arms moving to cup them. His face was still enamored by the massive size of her tits, a sliver of drool hanging from his lips. Grabbing one with his hand, he reached over with his head for the other, grabbing one of her breasts with his mouth. And...

“Mmmfff...”

He sucked hard on her tits, his eyes closing shut in bliss. He looked so cute nursing from her tit like this, drawing Carmeline to gently stroke her hand upon his head. When he felt that strong yet soothing hand fall on his head, Sebastian looked up to meet Carmeline's gaze, though that didn't stop his steady nursing.

Well... if only she could produce breast milk. Oh, great, is that a new fetish for him too?

He would have been content to sit there all day, sucking from her tits. But when Carmeline placed her hands upon his cheeks, he found himself being pulled away from her chest. Instead he drifted closer and closer towards her, his eyes too closing shut. And when their lips met.

“HMMPH!?”

Fuck! That's a strong tongue!

He thought Carmeline's tongue would be like the other's, being skinnier and more lithe.

No.

Matching with her powerful stature, her tongue was brutal in kind. It's size and girth easily overpowered his meager tongue, though it still shared the unique dexterity and shape of a serpents tongue. Which means that, yes, there was not much Sebatian could do against her swirling muscle.

It stroked along his mouth, danced on his tongue, coiled around it, and then pulled it out of his mouth. Sebastian sat there with his mouth opened wide, his tongue hanging out in the open, while the hungry wyrm tasted from him. She lacked the same skill and refinement her fellow drachenmagd had, instead being brutish. But for some reason, in that brutal tongue of hers, Sebastian found so much pleasure.

He liked this... he liked it a lot.

It wouldn't last much longer, when Carmeline pulled away, freeing him of her mouth. Panting still, he let his tongue hang loose, slobber hanging out of his mouth in such a slutty visage. Carmeline herself giggled, finding his face one she'd gleefully tease. She even pinched his cheek, which was enough to snap him back to reality.

“You're so cute, Master!”

“Yeah, heh heh... I get that a lot,” he replied.

“Well it's true! Gah hah hah! And your not half bad at wrestlin' either. Though you'll need a little bit more practicin'. Maybe we should bulk you up with some meatier foods? I'm impressed you had enough balls to take me on in the first place! Though... this little wrestlin' match took a different turn to what I was expecting.”

“Sorry about that! I just... um... I just smelled you and...” he shook his head, “I don't know why, but your body smells really, really good. In fact... you... Mylene... Igrene... Emiline... Selene... you all smell reaaaaaally good!”

“Ah, so it's smell that gets your engine's revving! Well... I've heard of worse things!” she looked between his legs, “Your cocks absolutely rock-hard! You were humpin' it against me like a horny puppy!”

“I swear I'm better than this,” Sebastian said in a defensive manner, “I just... haah... I guess there's really no explanation for it.”

“Geh heh heh! Hey now, I'm not disappointed in you or anything! In fact, I'm flattered! Big girls like me often scare boys, don't they? But not you?” she peered deep into his eyes, “You may act like you're meek, Master, but I'll say you're really brave!”

“You... you really think so?”

“Oh, I know so! Now why don't you prove it by wrestlin' me proper! I still haven't given in yet. But...”

“But... what...?”

Standing up, Carmeline reached grabbed upon her shortalls, pulling them down down her body. They were so tight and firmly fixed to her body before, but now she was pealing them off like they weren't there. Before Sebastian knew it, the Groundskeeper was stark naked... save for the boots on her feet. Yeah, they stayed on, which somehow made her naked form even more amazing.

Raw amazonian power, sweat laying upon it that caused it to glow, radiant bronze skin, toned musculature, the physique of a beautiful woman, firm, busty tits that raised with her every breath, all with that magnetizing odor he just couldn't get enough of. And to top it all off, a bush of orange hair at her cunt. Yeah, her armpits were shaven, but not down there. But uh... does it even matter?

“Kinda stuffy in our clothes, don't ya think? Wrestlin' naked will be a lot more fun!”

“Uh... y-yeah...”

So easily before he was embarrassed to be caught by Igrene and Mylene. Guess being caught twice by Larsine now made such a thing pointless. Oh yeah, Sebastian didn't care if all the drachenmagd saw them now; he wasn't going to pass this up!

One by one he discarded his pajamas, leaving them on the grass as he got as naked as the Groundskeeper. And as her raw scent filled the air, he stepped closer and closer... before suddenly throwing himself at her!

“Oh!”

But he fell on his knees... and his face slammed right between her thighs.

“Mmmmmffff!

That delicious odor of her cunt... haaaaaahh! His nose pressed deep into her orange pubic hairs, Sebastian took heavy whiff after heavy whiff of her body. The sweat, the grass, the flavor, all mixing together further as his mouth hung open. Carmeline's flesh was dark, but her cunt was pink, and when he stroked his tongue along it...

“Hoooouh!”

She tasted just as amazing as the others.

More and more he stroked his tongue along her folds, licking the labia, her hair, and eventually coming to her clit. Teeth hard he bit upon her hardened nub, making Carmeline shudder from how harsh he was being. His arms did not remain idle, having wrapped around her hips and waist before giving a swift SMACK! to her ass! He hadn't been courageous enough to spank any one before, but things felt different with Carmeline. Maybe it was her massive size.

Still, when he did smack her ass, it didn't wobble in the least bit. In fact, it stung Sebastian's hand more so. Now that's shear fucking muscle!

Sebastian's hungry cunnilingus was enough to make Carmeline's legs wobble however. His wild movements mixed with curious exploration made for a mouth and tongue that was hard to pin down. One moment he was licking her, the next moment he was furiously sniffing her, the moment after that he was trying to push his tongue into her muscular cunt. The Groundskeeper herself turned her head one way then the other, before letting a deep and loud moan from her mouth.

“Haaauuuuuunnnghh!”

Eeerrr!

Thud!

She had fallen over, this time by accident. Didn't stop Sebastian from eating her pussy, nor did it slow him down. In fact, having her on her back drove him to lift and part her legs open, revealing more of her cunt to him. He panted for a few moments, brown eyes glossed over with shear desire, before pushing back upon her cunt with an audible--

Nomph!

That furious taste filled him, fueled him, leaving his mouth with very little else. He kept licking and slurping on her folds, drinking in her juices shamelessly, only stopping to breathe. Carmeline leaned back and moaned herself, her heavy chest heaving as her Master stole her energy through her pussy alone. Every lick, every bite, every suckle, it all sapped her energy more and more while shameless moans left her warbling lips.

But for as great as Carmeline tasted, Sebastian would not be content to keep feasting upon her. He pulled back, though one hand laid on the Groundskeeper's thigh, keeping it opened. His other hand found its way to the base of his cock where he gripped it tightly.

His first push missed. The second push missed as well, though it did have the side-effect of making Carmeline groan out of frustration. His third push though?

“Hoouaaaahhnn!”

Oh, it slid riiiiiiight in!

The toned pussy of a muscular lover... for lack of better wording, it just hits different. Igrene's was inviting, Selene's was plump, Mylene's was petite, and Emiline's was toned... Carmeline's was tough! It barely swayed, requiring all of Sebastian's energy to push inside of her. But be it from shear determination or primal drive, the young earl was capable of penetrating her. His hips worked in overtime, surging his dick straight into her cunt until it finally hit as deep as it could go. And when he did finally meet his end, he came to a stop.

Fuuuuuuuck...

Carmeline's cunt stroked his dick in such a unique way. He blamed it on her labia, which – like her abs – felt like smooth, moist stones. They didn't hurt him, no, but damn did they squeeze him. Tighter... nnnghh! Tighter!

“Haaaah!”

It took all of Sebastian's power to drive that cock into her, and it took all of his power to pull it back. His hips working in overtime, he put all the strength he had into penetrating Carmeline, over and over and over again. Each penetration carried with it the full weight of his body, jerking Carmeline up. Her tits wobbled, her hair bounced, and her bovine-sounding moans left her lips.

At first it was merely amazing to have his cock inside of her. His thrusting so strong, even if they weren't the strongest she's ever had. Sebastian was drunk on lust; there's nothing wrong with that. But then he did something that took her off guard, something that made her eyes widened, something that had her screaming.

“GAHAHOOHAAUU!?”

He dragged his cock against her g-spot. How did he even find it!?

“FUCK!? MASTERR~!?”

He dragged it against her g-spot again... and again... and again! Having discovered it, the young man abused it like some sort of button, using his cock to topple the woman who had so much size and weight on him. He didn't have the strength to match hers, probably not in a hundred years, but he certainly had the skill.

But... he lacked the stamina. Carmeline was different from the other drachenmagd, requiring an excess use of strength to please. Couple that with their brief sparing session before, and the fact that he had yet to have breakfast, and you make for a young man who's legs were already starting to give out.

But Sebastian's mind was so hooked up on pleasure and primal lust, that it only served to make him thrust into her harder. He bit and gritted his teeth, shot steam from his nose, and kept pounding into her harder and harder and harder and harder and harder! No hesitation, no slowing down, abuse that g-spot! Do it more, do it harder, do it faster, until finally!

Finally...

“Haaaah!”

“Ghouuaaahhnn!”

Body arching as he slammed into Carmeline with all his strength, Sebastian let loose a wild torrent of his unfiltered seed. His heavy, tight balls drew close to his body, emptying the entirety of its contents into the bronze amazon that was his Groundskeeper. She covered her face with her arms in response, moaning loudly into them as her hot body was made even hotter by his gifted seed.

So much spunk, coating her walls to the absolute brim. But she was such a big woman that unlike her peers, she retained every inch of his seed inside of her body. Or maybe she was just greedier than the others.

Alas, for as long as it took to get there, the moment of their climax came to a quick close. All that was left was the two panting for air, Sebastian's body resting atop hers as a sweat oozed on their combined forms. Carmeline gazed skyward to the drifting overhead clouds, her blissful face breaking out into a silly smile. She even chuckled a bit, before taking in a deep breath.

“Whoa... I guess I'll train ya now, Master. First game goes to you...” she quipped, only for... “Master? Hm? Master?”

Carmeline looked down to see Sebastian's face.

His sweet, unconscious face.

Oops... guess this was a bit too much for him so early in the morning. Igrene's gonna be pissed.

10