Drachenmagd #7
1.3k 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Onyx Stopwatch

Tick-Tick-Tick-Tick-Tick-Tick-Tick-Tick!

Tock-Tock-Tock-Tock-Tock-Tock-Tock!

The simple droning of turning gears, rumbling and clicking against one another. The sound of it can either be as beautiful as an orchestra, or as maddening as an insane asylum depending on who you are. For one certain portly fellow with a balding head, it was unfortunately more so the latter than the former.

Kronos Watches was a curious place in Schonheit's bungalows. A mysterious store that on the surface offers to fixes your watches, and even sell them to you if you're so keen on owning a personally made one. The watchmaker himself – the mysterious Zeit – was a man not many knew much about, even if they could speak highly about his immaculate craftsmanship. He rarely appeared outside of his store, and typically when he did, it was at the dead of night. Thus it was a assumed he was an antisocial, non-confrontational type of person, which is only partially correct.

Antisocial yes. Non-confrontational? Oh no... oh no no no no no...

Tick-Tick-Tick-Tick-Tick-Tick-Tick-Cliii!

“Huh?”

Tock-Tock-Tock-Tock-Tock-Tock-Cloo!

“Wh-what?”

Oden pulled back, eyes looking at the clocks around him as they all suddenly started clicking at a irregular intervals. Soon after they began trudging wildly and randomly, making the once symphonic clicking become distorted and cacophonous. If he hated the sounds before he certainly hated them now, forcing him to place his hands on his head in an attempt to block the noises he heard. However, that only served to make them louder somehow, a noise he was desperate to free himself from.

“Zeeeiiiit!” Oden cried, “Please, make it stop! I'm sorry! I-I--”

“What are you apologizing for? And put down your hands...”

“Uh...”

And just like that... nothing. The horrendous sounds he heard all died away, even the ticking of the clock's gears were more subdued than they were before. All he saw were the clocks around him that belonged to Zeit, as well as Zeit himself.

“Gah!?”

As if out of nowhere, the young man stood before him, an aloof look in his blue eyes. Sharply dressed in a black long coat, he looked a bit different from the more bumbling Oden before him. Speaking of which, he reached out for Oden's head, flicking his fingers along his longer ears and jolting him.

“H-hey!”

“I thought I told you to keep your ears in check,” Zeit muttered as he pulled his hand back, “We don't wanna another Christmas of '67, do we?”

“That was 54 years ago, Zeit! Please!” Oden shouted back in a defensive manner, only to tense up as he looked at Zeit's hand, “What do you have there?”

“Oh this? Heh... just a little gift...”

Raising his hand up, the clinking of a chain echoed out into the air, drawing Oden's gaze down. Said chain was connected to a small spherical device. Grabbing it, the portly man scanned it more curiously; it was a black stopwatch, it's closed surface holding the designed of a horned reptilian creature on it. All of it was elegantly crafted, it's every inch meticulously scanned over so that there were no blemishes or follies. Oden audibly gasped at the beauty of this black stopwatch, but when he tried to open it...

“What the hell are you doing? Don't open it, du dummkopf!” Zeit snapped as he swiped the stopwatch back from him, “This isn't for you!”

“Uh? Wh-what is it?”

“Huh? Have you already forgotten about the little brat who has become the Faust earl?” Zeit asked as he tapped the side of his head, “Remember, Oden what we're doing in the first place.”

“But uh... he doesn't even know we exist, I'm sure of it,” Oden replied, “It feels... ah... it feels...”

“What? Wrong?” Zeit retorted in a dismissive manner, “Listen, Oden, we have been here for far, far too long. I've watched families come and go, wars be waged, the rising of vicious storms, the extinction of animals...” he shook his head and looked away, “I've become so sick and tired of it all. The Faust Estate... the power within it...” then he looked back, his blue eyes sharp again, “If we want to get out of this god forsaken realm, we need to get that power. It's their fault we're in this mess to begin with? That damned Maid, Igrene...” he shook his head, “That monstrous bitch...”

He tensed up further in place, a sight that made Oden pull back fearfully. But he didn't say anything, instead watching as he raised the black stopwatch once again.

“Once their Master is dead. Completely dead, there will be nothing to stop us, Oden. Remember that,” Zeit stated as he handed the stopwatch to his subordinate, “Now then... do be sure to give it to our darling new earl.”

Gazing into his blue eyes, Oden felt pinned in place. Perhaps it's wrong to curse a young man to his death, especially when they don't even know of his family's crimes, but did it really matter? Zeit was right; they were here for so very, very long. Far longer than they ever intended to be, and far longer than they cared to be.

They had families but... do they even exist anymore? Perhaps then it was wrong... but desperate times...

Desperate times indeed. Sebastian should have just stayed far away. The sins of the father will be paid for by the son.

“Okay, Zeit.”

Bitter. Ah... he smelled that bitter odor again. Bitter... huh? Oh. Uh-oh. Back here again.

Brown eyes slowly opening, Sebastian stared ahead towards the ceiling up above. Yup, he recognized it; this was the nursing office. He had a wet, warm towel on his head and blanket covering his naked body from the neck down. The last time he woke up in here, he was shocked and confused. This time? Well... he remembered full well what led to this moment.

“Haah... Carmeline...” Sebastian muttered as his eyes closed once more.

“Carmeline indeed,” answered a voice to his side.

Pulling himself up, Sebastian looked over to his left, eyes falling on a certain pink-haired woman in a nursing uniform. She smiled at him, holding her clipboard in hand before setting it aside. Now that he was awake, she stood up from her chair, walking over to a stool that sat at his side.

“Are you okay, Master Sebastian?” Rodeline asked, to which the young man nodded.

“Yeah, heh heh... I guess Carmeline wore me out there...” Sebastian answered with a sheepish chuckle.

“Oh it's okay. She does that from time to time,” said the Nurse Maid as she placed her hand on his head, gently rubbing it, “Are you okay? I've brewed some herbal tea for you if you need it.”

“No I'm fine... hah... I brought this upon myself really; I should have at least had breakfast first.”

“Umu... well, Nadine is preparing for you a healthy assortment of eggs and meats for you this morning. It should be done soon, I'm sure. Meanwhile, Adeline has finished your new wardrobe, and is ready to show it to you. Oh, and Igrene is reprimanding Carmeline as we speak.”

“Ah? She is? I hope she isn't too hard on her; it's not Carmeline's fault, heh heh, I'm to blame here as well.”

“Umu! Such a responsible Master you are,” Rodeline said with a smile, her hand moving to sit on his chest, “Why don't you lay here until you regain your energy? I'll tell Igrene you're awake.”

He nodded while Rodeline moved away, heading towards her desk in the corner. On it laid an old fashion rotary phone, It was red and gold, and looked as if it came from the 1930s. Considering how old the estate was, it's very likely that it was in fact from the 30s.

Picking it up, Rodeline flicked through the numbers of the dial, calling whom he assumed to be Igrene. Quite the curious and archaic way for the maids to contact one another; he thought it would be more magical than that. Didn't stop him from watching, trying to listen in on what they were saying, only to have his eyes drift elsewhere.

Was it him, or did Rodeline have quite the pompous posterior? The way she bent over helped flaunted the curvature of her hips and rounded butt as it strained against her uniform's skirt, leaving little to the imagination. Everyone here was so elegant, their bodies the peak of beauty. It left Sebastian feeling off, wondering if he was wrong for his shameless ogling. On the other hand, it would be stranger if he didn't act like this from time to time, considering what he's been doing with his girls.

A tightening started to form within his groin, naturally arisen by his perverted viewing. Biting his bottom lip, he tried to stifle this feeling by shifting his legs over himself, but the slightest movement of his blankets called an audible ruffling. Rodeline looked over her shoulder, staring at her Master while she continued to converse on the phone. At first she read his blushing face, thinking it was formed by some sort of sickness. But when her eyes traveled down his body, she noticed the blatant tent he was pitching beneath her sheets.

Rodeline licked her lips.

“Oh no, he's alright,” she spoke into the phone, “Yes, he'll be there for breakfast shortly, promise. I'll just give him one last, thorough check-over. Umu...”

Click!

Sebastian stiffened up further, having overheard Rodeline's shift in tone. Looking back at the nurse, he watched as she slowly approached him, her pink eyes trapped on his face and a kind smile on her lips. It was a reassuring face, though Sebastian smiled in a sheepish manner as Rodeline sat at his side.

“I'm sorry,” he apologized, making her giggle.

“Sorry for what, Master?” she asked, her hand resting on his forehead, rubbing it.

“For ya'know... th-that...”

He looked down towards his manhood, no longer bothering to hide such a thing as it stood proud beneath these blankets. Rodeline too looked at his length too, a giggle leaving her lips while her hand reached out for it. Much to Sebastian's surprise, she actually palmed his cock through the blankets, the feeling of pressure on his penis making his body jolt up. He opened his mouth to speak, but a sudden twist of her palm coaxed a groan from him instead.

“There's nothing to be ashamed about, Master,” Rodeline claimed, “Such virility in youth is to be expect and respected. Umu! You're a very healthy young man, Master.”

“Haah... hnnngh...! R-Rodeline... your hand, it's--”

“Umu? Do you want me to stop?

She looked at him, head cocked, curious expression on her face, though her hand continued to rub his dick. He looked back, unable to speak with her hand commanding his manhood as it was. She could practically make him do anything she pleased right now, yet still looked for his permission to do so. Considering his current position, what would you expect him to say?

“No, I don't...” he answered, to which Rodeline nodded.

“Of course. Now then...”

Her head leaned in close to his head, Sebastian's eyes slowly closing as he knew what was to come. No hesitation; he allowed her to do as she pleased, and their lips pressed into such a slow kiss. Rodeline's lips were so soft against his, her tongue skilled and serpentine, and her taste...

Cinnamony... just like her smell.

Rodeline's reptilian tongue stroked along his, bringing him deeper into the slow dance that was their kiss. She didn't overwhelm him, nor did she attempt to be his lesser in this kiss either. No, it was a shared dance, slow and methodical.

To the Nurse Maid's surprise, her Master was a good kisser. Sure, he wasn't the greatest, but he also didn't flounder about like a fish out of water. He had done well to pick up on such an art, no doubt thanks to the number of times he kissed his other maids. A fast learner, her Master was.

The slow and sensual kiss continued on for a few more moments, before Rodeline finally pulled back. A sliver of drool hung from her lips and to his, breaking when they finally parted too far. Looking up, Sebastian could still see the emanating warmth of a mother-like figure, despite having just made out with her. Hrnngh... however, such a thing only caused the pleasure in his loins to balloon.

He didn't say a word though, instead watching as Rodeline began to pull open the blankets he rested under. Peeled away, they revealed his naked form and his rock hard cock. It stood proud between his legs, veins resting on its side, throbbing as a pearl of precum glistened at the tip. Sebastian looked at his manhood with the same dazed expression as before, before he turned to face Rodeline.

She retained that comforting, loving, warm smile, placating any fears Sebastian may have had. And yet as he returned his gaze to his standing cock, he wondered if he had it in him to 'perform' again. Going by what he could tell, it had only been... half an hour, an hour at the most since he passed out when with Carmeline. Did he have it in him to go again?

Rodeline certainly seemed to think so as she reached down for his cock. Hand wrapping around it, she coaxed a grunt from Sebastian's lips. Her hand was so soft, so tender, yet the grip was firm enough to hold his cock in place. She began to jerk him off, stroking her hand along the fullness of his length and making even more of his pre sputter upon her hand. Sebastian groaned out even louder, his body arching as a wave of pleasure surged through him, much to Rodeline's enjoyment.

The smoothness of her palms, the control she held; all to bring him maximum pleasure. He started panting as well, almost in disbelief that something this simple – a mere handjob – could be this amazing. Toes curling, he was coming dangerously close to spraying his seed all over her hand. But just before he could reach that zenith of pleasure...

“Gah! Hah! Haah!”

Rodeline stopped, having completely let go of his penis. Falling back into the bed, Sebastian laid there, panting hard as he looked up at the ceiling above. His gaze then traveled over to Rodeline, wondering why she stopped the immense pleasure she gave him.

His answer came in the form of her movements.

Silently Rodeline gripped her apron, peeling it off her shoulders to reveal her pink maid uniform. Unlike the others however, a series of silver buttons ran through the center, which the Nurse Maid unbuttoned, one by one, by one. Once the garment fell loose on her upper torso, it revealed the white bra she wore beneath.

Smiling down upon Sebastian, Rodeline opened her shirt up to expose her body to him. Her bountiful breasts cradled in a luscious bra, she drew his eyes in more than it really should have. He's seen so many naked, bare breasts these past few days, one would think he'd be desensitized to it. At the very least, the sight of bra-clad breasts shouldn't kick his engines so much! But like a gift-wrapped present, the image of her breasts in her bra was still as magnetizing, if not more so, than if she wasn't wearing a bra at all.

“You should keep your stamina up, Master,” Rodeline said as her hand wrapped around his cock again to jerk it, “It's not fun if you blow your load too soon, umu.”

And as she stroked his length off once again, Sebastian felt that swelling of pleasure. He moaned and arched his back, his hands clenching the bed beneath him while his brown eyes stared at Rodeline's face. She was focused on his cock, looking at it, watching as the head expanded and precum oozed. A healthy penis for a healthy young man.

Her jerking motions caused her breasts to bounce in particular. Even when cradled in her bra, the way they jiggled up and down were so tantalizing. Yeah, they weren't firm tits like Igrene's or Carmeline's, they were more on the plump end of things. Seeing them shake around further attracted his gaze, a drool of hunger even starting to seep from his lip. He was so entranced with her jiggling tits, he heard Carmeline's words dance in his head again.

Heh heh! What's wrong, kiddo? Gonna start askin' for breast milk or somethin'?

Yeah... breast milk. Uh... even if none of his drachenmagd could lactate, the prospect of sucking on Rodeline's tits certainly drew him forward. So without hesitation or warning...

“Mmmf!”

“Umu!? Master!”

Without warning Sebastian rammed his face right into the side of Rodeline's tits, his nose pressing hard against her bra and flesh. Eyes closed he took in a deep whiff of her body, that cinnamon smell flowing through his nostrils. Her tasty kiss and lovely odor drew him in deeper, making him press his face even further into Rodeline's breasts.

“Haaha... hoooh... umu... so hungry, Master,” the Nurse Maid quipped, “I was trying to stave off before breakfast but... who am I to deny your advances? Umu... mmm... here. A little drink before breakfast never hurt anyone... haaaah...”

A little... drink? Wait, no, she doesn't mean... does she?

Grabbing him by his head, Rodeline slowly pulled him away, leaving him still wanting for her breasts. He'd get his request as she reached back to undo her bra, only to be surprised by Sebastian himself. Reaching up and once again laying his head against her bosom, his hands wrapped around to undo the clips of her bra herself. He fiddled briefly, but after applying what he learned with Emiline, he was capable of releasing the bra, allowing it to hang loose on her breasts. He then fell back, still wearing that visage of young lust.

Giggling, Rodeline removed her bra fully, allowing her breasts to be exposed in full. And, wow, just wow. They weren't the most magnificent breasts among the drachenmagds, being a smaller cup-size than Selene or Igrene, yet still larger than Mylene's. However, the pinkness of her areola seemed so bright, her nipples rock hard. Not only that but... sniff... sniff... mmm... this odor traveled from her tits. A familiar odor... it smelled like...

“Milk...?”

“Mmm... curious, Master?” Rodeline asked as she cupped his head like a mother to a child, “Come... drink your fill. Let your Nurse Maid quell all your pains.”

Drink his fill? From her breasts? Could she actually do it? Fuck, even if she couldn't, the taste of her breasts alone would be more than worth it. So he moved his head in, eyes closed and mouth open. When he pressed his lips up to her tits, mmm, the sweet taste of cinnamon struck him. He moaned as his tongue lapped at her hard nipple, licking up before sucking.

And sucking hard.

“Mmmm...”

Her nipple popped into his mouth, resting upon his tongue as drool settled upon her. And was it him, or were her breasts heavy? Compared to her fellow drachenmagd, her breasts sagged more, but not in a way that showed age. No, they sagged because of something else, possibly because of how heavy they felt. He needed to push back against her more as he sucked on her tits.

Rodeline's hand still on his head, she coaxed him more into her bosom, moaning loudly while her handjob continued. Stroking, stroking, stroking, the bed wobbling beneath him as he sucked upon her tits. The pleasure he felt swarmed through Sebastian, a groan rising through his body and into the air around them. Rodeline groaned too, but for a different reason.

A heat began rushing through the Nurse Maid's body, her back arching not only to push more of her bosom into Sebastian's mouth, but so she could give a sultry moan. It filled the air, sounding like the sweetest of music from an older woman. But as she moaned, as she pushed her breast more into Sebastian, as that heat flowed through her, he felt something surging through her body. Like when you drink on a straw and you feel the liquids flowing through it; that's the best he could describe it as.

Which means...

“Hmmmfmff!?”

Hooooh! It was so hot!

Hooooh! It was so sour!

Oooooh! It was so creamy!

Ooohohohoho! It was so sweet!

Sweet and sour? Yeah, but not like something that's actually sweet and sour. It's hard to describe.

But does that even matter as this heavenly substance fell on his tongue? Drinking it in, Sebastian realized that, yes, Rodeline was lactating; he was drinking her breast milk! After a few moments, the natural cinnamon taste of her body mixed with her breast milk, further creating a delicious concoction that further dulled Sebastian's senses.

“Hrrrmmmm!”

Nursing from Rodeline's bosom, time seemingly got lost to him. All he focused on was her delicious breast milk and the amazing feeling of her handjob. This intense pleasure started to overwhelm him, surround him, swallow him. Ultimately he was lulled into a state of mind that's hard to describe, but he'd say... dreamlike.

Yeah... funny the powers of a nursing handjob; it made him feel like a toddler. Although... the sensual nature of things ruined it a little bit. But only a little.

His dazed state of mind made it impossible for him to hold himself back, the pleasure just too great. One suck. Two sucks. Three sucks. And finally...

“Hmmmmff!”

Such a cute, high-pitched moan.

Eyes screwed shut and hips jutting forward, Sebastian began cumming all over Rodeline's hand. It was a hot and heavy blast, shooting straight up before sprinkling back down, the Nurse Maid having watched every moment of it. Her Master was such a healthy young man, demonstrated by his amazing orgasm.

The spicy odor of his fresh orgasm capped things off, with Sebastian falling off of Rodeline's bosom. Milk continued streaming along her tits however, with some residing in his mouth as well. He still look glossy and dazed, as if he had just gotten finished downing a keg of beer. Seeing his sweet face caused Rodeline to giggle, before she bent over to kiss him, sharing some of her own milk with herself. And dazed though Sebastian may be, he kissed back.

“Mmm... mmmff... mmm...”

“Mmmf... mmm... hmmm... mmmm...”

And then Rodeline pulled back, a soft giggle leaving her lips as he stared upon him with those soft pink eyes of hers.

“Do you feel better now, Master?” Rodeline asked, to which he nodded.

“Yeah... I... I feel great.”

“That's all I ever want to hear, umu. Your health is most important to me,” she then gestured for the door, “Although, I recommend you head off for the dining room. Not just for Nadine's sake – she'll be hurt if you don't eat her breakfast – but also to put back all the energy you've used.”

“Oh... haaah... right...”

“And then you have to meet with Tailor Maid Adeline! Umu! I'm sure you don't want to keep her waiting either!”

“R-right... heh heh... right.”

Rodeline's cheery attitude helped bring Sebastian back to normal. He even looked at his softening cock and blushed a bit in embarrassment. Right, he was still naked; where are his clothes at?

He saw them resting on a nearby chair; the pajamas he was wearing at night. But when he reached out for them, he watched as Rodeline brought her hand over towards her face, his cum resting upon it. Palm opened, she began licking her hand clean of his spunk, a dirty sight that made his cock throb yet again. He was tempted to ask for another round upon seeing it, but...

Grrrrrrkkkkgghhh!

Well... his stomach calls.

As he got up to gather his clothes and Rodeline did likewise to put on her own, Sebastian's eyes moved over towards the rotary phone she used to call Igrene. Quite a curious device, aided by its archaic yet majestic form. Once fully dressed, Sebastian walked over towards it, his hand resting upon its smooth surface.

“Hey, Rodeline,” he called whilst looking at her, “What is this?”

“Umu? Oh, that? That's our rotary phone, Master,” she said simply whilst walking up to his side, “We use it to call one another in the estate.”

“Well yeah but uh... how does it work?”

“Like all phones, umu! You call a number and we answer it; as simple as that!”

“So... what? Do you all have cellphones or something?”

“Umu! Umu! Well, not really,” she said whilst shaking her head, “We just hear it, and we answer it.”

“Huh... um... do I have one?”

“Oh Master, you don't need one! Your smartphone will work just as well. You only need our number, and you can call us from anywhere. Our phones are the old ones the Masters used to use before cell phones grew common place.”

“Huh... I see...”

He continued to look at the phone however, eyes sharpening into glares. All the drachenmagds have numbers huh? Ones he can call? He hadn't learned any number yet... maybe Igrene was saving that so he wouldn't be overwhelmed. Now that he knew about it however, he wanted to know more. But first...

“Will you walk with me to the dining room, Rodeline?”

“Umu! It will be my pleasure, Master Sebastian!”

At times, Sebastian needed to pace himself. He had only been here for four days, no longer. So then why did it feel like he had been here for weeks? Was it the long halls of the estate or the friendly nature of the drachenmagd who made him feel like he had known them a lifetime? Or was it the fact that, really, not a lot actually goes on here, outside of him having sex with his maids. Perhaps he was being too hard on himself. As they say, Rome wasn't built in a day; it's silly to think he would have accomplished something in only four days time.

Well, that's not completely true; he had met all of his maids thus far. Each one was unique, each one performed their duties with poise and grace, and each one showered him with the love and attention he had been craving or. While he hadn't done much – his father's diary was still yet to be found, and he himself was no closer to finding his own purpose in life – he wouldn't say any of it was wasted. How could he waste his time when he wakes up every morning to see their smiling faces?

Back again at the dining hall, and not a moment too soon with his grumbling stomach. Rodeline had already taken her leave, no doubt to return to her nursing office. Sebastian bid her farewell, though his eyes lingered upon her buttocks as she left. Less and less he was keeping a hold of his more lecherous instincts, though considering the 'private practice' she gave him just moments ago, perhaps it's to be forgiven.

As he sat in his majestic chair at the head of the dining table, Sebastian was joined by a now familiar trio. That being of course Mylene who held a closed silver platter, Nadine at her side to see his reaction to his meal, and of course his valet, Larsine... who was blushing quite a bit for some reason.

“Dort! Essen sie gut, Meister Sebastian!” announced Nadine as Mylene placed her silver platter before him.

“Ah! Heh, uh... thank you, I mean... um... Danke, Nadine.”

As expected of the boisterous Kitchen Maid, she beamed at the slight praise her Master gave her, much to Mylene's chagrin. Nevertheless, the Parlor Maid removed the top of Sebastian's tray, revealing today's breakfast. Stacks of pancakes resting atop one another; about four, no, five in number. A perfectly cute square of butter resting upon the top-most pancake, while syrup cascaded won its sides in such delicious rivers.

On the side plate to help bolster the main meal, there were three strips of perfectly cut bacon. And... oh! Look! They had the fat on them too! Sebastian wasn't some bacon connoisseur, but he absolutely adored it when they still had their fat on them! Mmmmm! How did Nadine know!?

And that's not all! To bring everything to a close, there was a bowl of scrambled eggs mixed with white cheese. Salted to perfection, they glowed in the light and drew his eyes in alone. Once more, another perfect meal created by the talented Nadine.

No hesitation, not on Sebastian's part. Considering his vigorous morning, he needed this meal! Quickly dining upon it, he stopped only to take swigs of his cold brew coffee, then it was back to eating. Each morsel of this delicious meal helped put back the energy he lost this morning with Carmeline.

Carmeline, Carmeline... oh... Carmeline. Thinking back to the bronze beauty, he feared Igrene would have been too punishing with her berating. Was this to be a common occurrence too? Igrene scolding one of her fellow drachenmagd because they knocked him unconscious. Of all the ways one can be knocked out, he'd have to say doing so by sex is easily the best.

“So Master! Did you have fun 'wrestling' with Carmeline?” Mylene asked, her cheekiness on full display as she shot him a grin.

“Huh? Wrestling? I uh... um... hm...”

His cheeks turned red as Mylene giggled, but this time he did not try to save face. In fact, he began laughing back, albeit sheepishly. It was embarrassing to know that Mylene – and no doubt the others – knew that he had sex with Carmeline, but was it too bad? Hell, he already fucked Mylene the previous morning, so it's not like she could berate him for it. Besides, if he was to be a good earl of the estate, he'd need to be less shaken by their scandalous remarks.

“Yeah, we wrestled for a bit,” he said, “I'd like to think that I impressed her with my pin maneuver.”

There it was again; that surprising bit of moxie he'd show every now and then. It took Mylene off guard for a few moments, though she was quick to start giggling yet again. Nadine too joined in in the laughter, though Larsine remained silent and blushing. If anything, hearing about their 'wrestling' only caused her to blush more to the point that her face was red.

“L-Larsine... is everything okay?” Sebastian asked, noticing her silent nature.

“Oh, don't mind her, Master,” Mylene answered, “She's just a bit... dizzy following news she received.”

“What? N-news? What news?”

“Oh... the news that it was her statue you and Carmeline 'wrestled' near!”

Now hearing that made Sebastian blush in earnest.

“Uh... L-Larsine...”

“Yes, Master?”

“Um... uh... you're not mad at me, are you?”

She stopped for a few moments, starlight eyes turning to face her Master. He was looking away, blush on his sheepish face, before those clear brown eyes of his finally stared back at her. Despite the embarrassment that adorned his cheeks, he still mustered up a sheepish smile; his attempt to lighten the mood. She smiled back, though averted her eyes briefly.

“I'm... not mad at you, Master. I could never be mad at you,” Larsine said earnestly.

“Hm... I dunno, you've just been a bit... cold towards me, I feel,” Sebastian said before shaking his head, “Hah... look at me; I've only known you a couple of days, yet I feel like I've known you for months... maybe this is how you usually are.”

“N-no, it's not,” Larsine said as she shook her head, “It's not, Master, I promise.”

“Is it because all the sex then?” he asked, still in disbelief that such words were even leaving his lips. Nevertheless, he continued, “You seem disappointed, maybe a little angry when you saw me and Mylene yesterday morning. And uh... also yesterday with me and Emiline... hah... I just wanted to know if you were mad or hurt by that. I assure you, I don't mean to if you feel that way.”

“Master...”

This aura of awkwardness continued to compound between the two. Actually, heh... it reminded Sebastian of old days in high school. Just change a girl he had a crush on into a dragonmaid, and it'll be the same thing. Looking at Larsine however, he realized it was more on the opposite end of things. It wasn't him who had a crush on someone, it may have been his Valet who had a crush on him.

Was that why she was acting so cold towards him? Was she jealous that he hadn't showered her with the same attention he had the others? Had he neglected her in some way? Perhaps, but he didn't mean to; the other girls were just far more forthcoming than she was. Perhaps that's the reason. Maybe for a turn, he should try and initiate things. So he reached his hand out towards her, and smiled with a hint of blush on his cheeks. The Violet Wyvern looked back at his hand, her blush growing as she realized his invitation. She slowly began to reach back when Sebastian said,

“Larsine. Would you like to--”

Whump!

“Ah-ha! There you are, Master~!”

Together Sebastian and Larsine stared into the direction of the voice, eyes falling on the doorway to his bedroom, and the Chamber Maid who stood before it. Selene's purple eyes were locked squarely on her master, gazing deep into his eyes. He in turned stared back, surprised as it had been over a day since he last saw her. In fact, the last time he saw her was when they were fucking.

Oh right...

“S-Selene! What are you doing here?” Sebastian asked, causing her to take a mocked expression.

“What do you mean 'what am I doing here'? I'm doing my job, Master!” she replied whilst reaching out for him, grabbing his hand, “My oh my! And look at you! You're absolutely pale! That brutish Carmeline! How could she do that to you!?”

“Do what to me? I-I'm fine, Selene!”

“No, I won't have it! Come quick; I've drawn you a bath! That will revitalize you!”

“Selene! S-slow down! Selene! I-! S-Selene!”

Thump!

And then there was nothing but silence.

Larsine stood there in the center of the hall right outside of Sebastian's door, gazing at it with a perplexed expression. Selene just appeared out of nowhere, took their Master into his bedroom, and closed the door right behind her without a second thought. Now alone, Larsine herself was left in a strange state of confusion, disappointment and frustration. She even balled her hand tightly into a fist before relaxing it.

Ugh... guess there's always next time.

“S-Selene! Stop pulling me! I can walk by myself, I'm fine!”

“Oh, you say that, but I'm just so worried about you, Master! Carmeline is a big woman, and the thought of her hurting my cute Master... oh! I perish the thought!”

“You perish the... what?”

In the bathroom again, its opulent appearance being more than familiar to Sebastian by now. His every morning started in here, though not this morning funnily enough. Heh, he was busy spending time with a certain amazon of a drachenmagd, which seemed to be the exact reason why Selene was here.

Having pulled her Master into the bathroom, she finally relinquished her hold on him, just to walk over towards the bathtub in his bathroom. It sat beside his shower stall, being embedded into a slightly raised platform with pillars that extended to the ceiling. An opulent tub made of the smoothest of ceramics, its knobs a brilliant gold. Right now it was filled with hot water, steam rising from its reflective surface while Sebastian approached it slowly.

“Wow...” he said, impressed by the luxurious tub.

He had only been taking showers here... he may be taking more baths from now on.

“Come Master, let me undress you.”

Sebastian looked at Selene, expression a tad bit annoyed with how blatant her request was. Hey, he's no fool; she clearly wanted to undress him for her own desires! He could undress himself easily! However... what kind of thought is that as a Master? If his Chamber Maid asked to undress him, he should let her, right?

“Okay, Selene. Okay.”

“Ufufufufu!”

Turning to face the tub, Sebastian felt Selene's hands fall on his shoulders. Moving over towards his chest, she unbuttoned his pajama shirt one by one, freeing it from his body so she could remove it. Peeling his clothes off slowly and even sensually, she placed it aside on a nearby table before moving back over towards Sebastian's pants.

Tugging on its waistband, she pulled it down his legs, allowing him to step out in his naked glory. A blush of embarrassment formed on his face, only to subside quickly as he reminded himself that not only had Selene seen him naked, they've already slept with one another.

Now as naked as the day he was born, he slowly stepped up and into the tub, resting into its waters with a relaxing groan. Oh, when's the last time he's had a bath? Since he was, what, four? Maybe five? No, no, four sounded more accurately. When he was four, did he bathe here at the estate? And if he did... was one of the drachenmagd looking after him?

Hmmm...

“My my, Master. So cute you are,” Selene said, snapping him from his thoughts, “Let me clean you.”

“Yeah... right... hm...”

Relaxing more into the tub, Sebastian closed his mind while thoughts started rumbling about in his head. Selene meanwhile grabbed a nearby vase, popping its top to reveal the soapy contents within. With her Master reclining further into his tub, she began pouring the soaps upon his body, its frigid touch making him stiffen briefly before relaxing once more. A pleasurable sigh even escaped his lips, which in turn caused a smile to break out over Selene's lips.

Eyes still closed, Sebastian felt the soaps pour upon his head, matting down his hair as it continued to cascade down his body. The sweet aroma of the soaps brought yet another groan to his lips. Hm... what was this fragrance? Oh ah...

“Mmmm... vanilla...” Sebastian groaned, “Haaah...”

“Ufufufu~!”

Selene reached over, her hand resting atop his head to gently pat him. Her fingers then began to scratch upon his scalp, working the soaps in deep. Feeling her nails scratch his head brought forth more groans of desire from Sebastian, the young man not even bothering to hide them by this point in time. Her every touch brought him in to a state of pure ecstasy, relaxing fully into this amazing bath.

And it was only getting started.

Selene's hands came to down, massaging Sebastian's chest and working the soaps further into his body. His cute little body, hrrrgh... so delicious! Compared to his father, he wasn't a stunning Adonis of a man, but that didn't make him any less delectable. Perhaps, it made him more so in Selene's eyes! Touching his body in the shower, touching his body during sex, touching his body now; the Chamber Maid just couldn't get enough of it!

Moving on to his arm, she explored it with as much dedication as she did his head and chest. Not a thick limb of course, but it's not like it was fatty. No, it was... surprisingly hard, all things considered. Considering how flat he was, her Master must have been into some athletic curriculum in school. Ah, but which one? She'd say... either volleyball or tennis seemed up his alley. Oh, wait, yeah, tennis, definitely tennis.

The intimate touch of Selene's hand was far more enjoyable than some mere rag, as Sebastian was learning. The Chamber Maid's touch was strong when it needed to be and gentle at others. All of which carried with it that same touch of reverence and worship, like the first shower he took with her. Feeling her hand stroke along his body, began to bring a rise out of Sebastian. A rise Selene certainly took note of.

Ah, there it was, standing proud between his legs! Ufufufufu! Her manly, cute master!

Selene licked her lips, but said nothing as she continued stroking his body with her hands. Instead she leaned over the basin's edge, furthering her reach to areas of her master's form. Peaking open an eye, Sebastian first stared at the lustful, even possessive face Selene had, before dragging his gaze down towards the bountiful cleavage she gleefully displayed.

He wanted to lean into it, maybe even reach out and palm her tits. She'd let him, right? Knowing Selene, she'd bask in his touches! But before he could even begin to do such a thing, the Chamber Maid suddenly moved around to his back.

Looking up at her, Sebastian once again came face to face with Selene's breasts.

Pat...

Oh, and such large, soft, pliable, buxom breasts they were. Like the world's greatest pillow they cradled his head, this position also allowing Selene to further clean his body. Her touches were like those of a skilled masseuse, helping to relax and calm the young man down. He hadn't even realized he had been this tensions-filled until right this moment, feeling his body unwind further and further into this amazing bath.

Selene worked his shoulders, his chest, his arms, his stomach too; no area was spared her methodical and worshiping hands. Her every touch was with love, her every squeeze with a purpose, and Sebastian adored it all. His breathing started to quicken, cute panting noises escaped his lips, all of it to Selene's pleasure. Her tongue licking her lips in a hungry, horny manner.

“Massss-Teeerr~!” she said phonetically, her plump lips physically mouthing out the word.

Moving over, she planted a kiss upon his forehead, then another... then another... and another. Her every kiss made Sebastian's eyes close more and more until they were completely shut, and a relaxed sigh escaped him.

That is until her hands reached down to his cock.

Feeling her touch his manhood caused Sebastian's eyes to suddenly snap open, an 'oh!' even leaving his lips. Jolted awake again, his brown eyes swiveled over to face Selene, reading the teasing smirk she had on her lips.

What is it that he wanted right now? In his mind, there was only one thought, though his naturally meek nature kept him from asking for it right away. It took him remembering the fact that they've already showered with one another, and slept with one another in his bed, to finally work up the nerve to ask for it.

To command it.

“Selene.”

“Yes Master?”

“Come in the bath with me.”

“Ufufufufu~! Of course, Masterrrrr~”

She pulled back and Sebastian did likewise, but only so he could stare at her. Watching her turn around, Selene sat on the edge of the platform, grabbing her uniform by the sash in the middle and undoing it. Sebastian watched with unflinching eyes as her kimono-inspired dress came sliding off her shoulders, revealing her beautiful nude body beneath. Ufh... she didn't even bother with wearing a bra, did she?

Selene neatly folded her dress on the platform beside Sebastian's clothes, before moving down to remove her panties and alas her sandals. Now just as naked as he was, the Black Serpent stared at her Master with a lustful glint in her purple eyes. Seeing that made his heart quicken, a surge of excitement flowing through him.

What would Selene do this time?

The water dipped as she stepped into the tub, her amazing body drawing his eyes straight towards her every curve. From her buttocks and hips, to her breasts, up to her shoulders and finally her face to see that same lustful smile. The tub was more than large enough to fit the two of them... and maybe three more if necessary.

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

But, no, just the two of them was more than good enough as Sebastian stared ahead into Selene's eyes. Now in the tub with him, the Chamber Maid reached out to grab her Master, only for him to grab her wrists first, taking her aback. Continuing with is sudden brazenness, he moved up, pressing his lips to Selene's in a kiss.

The last time they kissed, she took control. This time, Sebastian did so. Or, well, he attempted too. He impressed nonetheless, kissing Selene with a more skilled tongue than their previous outing. Moving along her tongue, her teeth, her gums, trading spit, and coaxing moans from the both of them. Rodeline tasted like cinnamon, so what did the Chamber Maid taste like? Hmmm... he'd say she was closest to... cherries.

It wasn't to last however, with Sebastian pulling back to gaze into Selene's eyes. His lustful Chamber Maid gave a soft giggle, her purple eyes staring along his body. Reaching over for the jar of vanilla soap once again, she popped its top, but this time did not pour it upon her Master. Instead, Selene poured it atop herself, specifically her breasts.

The white soaps covered her juicy tits, sliding along their curves and falling upon the tub's surface. Selene then placed her hands upon her breasts, working the soaps upon them in a sensual showing. Sebastian couldn't stare away, watching her hands push into her breasts, raising them, squeezing them, pushing them together, spreading them apart, until her tits were covered in suds.

Then she moved in closer. And closer. And closer.

“Nnngghhaaaa...”

Her breasts felt amazing against his chest; she was using her own body as a makeshift wash clothe, her tits in particular. They worked the soaps into him more and more, while she moved further and further down. Her hands coming down to his legs, the Black Serpent spread them open so that his cock could be freed, standing proud before her purple eyes. Sebastian himself raised further against the edge of the tub, allowing Selene to have unbridled access to his manhood.

The Chamber Maid didn't wait, didn't hesitate, she just moved in and--

“Oppai! Oppai! Ufufufufufufu!”

Oppai indeed.

Selene's breasts surrounded Sebastian's cock on all sides, exposing him to a pleasure he's never experienced before. The Chamber Maid's tit-flesh was smooth and warm, soft too. Feeling such a texture against his dick made it throb more than he'd ever realized. Sebastian even jolted up, his hands gripping the tub's edge as a loud moan left his lips.

Selene grabbed her breasts by the bottom, pressing them harder against her Master's cock as she worked them up and down him as well. The squeeze grew tighter, the experience even more amazing as his cock began throbbing in earnest. He looked up to the ceiling for so long, before finally bringing his gaze back down upon the woman between his legs.

Selene continued with her amazing titjob, her purple eyes locked squarely on his face. She read his every twitch, his every reaction to what she was doing, and she marveled in all of it. Feeling his body writhe and convulse beneath her was more amazing than anything she'd ever experience.

“Massshtaaaah~! Maassthaaaaah~!” she cried in near-orgasmic bliss.

Such an amazing, splendid cock! So long! So thick! She was so honored to service such a magnificent thing! And was it her, or was it bigger than before?

“Nnnghg!?”

“Ohoho~!?”

That was quite the reaction out of her Master! Not only that, but his cock was throbbing differently too! Oh, oh! He was about to cum! Pressing her hands atop her breasts, the now grinning Selene began working her tits along his cock even harder than before! Pressing them against his body, utterly surrounding his dick in nothing but her amazing tits. Sebastian leaned back against the tub, moaning and groaning without end as his smirking drachenmagd worked him over to the edge of ecstasy!

There was nothing left to do but fall over it...

“Guh!”

“Nhaaaaaahh!”

Squirrrrt!

It shot up; a blast of seed that came sprinkling down upon Selene's face and tits. Like a shameless whore, she closed her eyes and held her mouth open, her tongue even extended out, just to catch as much seed as she possibly could. Feeling it splatter on her face, her nose, her cheeks, her lips, her tongue, all of it; a frosty facial for his drachenmagd this morning.

So hot, so warm, the texture gooey, the taste exquisite. How did her Master have such hefty balls to keep gifting loads of this quality? Mmmm... Selene would never know. But feeling it radiate on her body was more than good enough.

Sebastian's legs remained tense, his cock pushed up through his Chamber Maid's breasts as the orgasm rocked him. Her sensual body kept him swimming in pleasure for as long as it could, before he finally fell into the tub with an audible--

Plunk!

“Ahahhaaahh...! Haaaahhh...! Haaaahh... hrrrgghghmmph!?”

Too deep! Too deep!

“Ohhh! Massshhtaaaahhh!” said the still lustful Selene as she pulled him from under the tub's water, bringing him into her bosom, “Mmmmm...! Dohn't wohrry Masshhtaaahh! Mmmmm... Shelene protehcts her Masssthhtaaahhh~! Ufffufufuuuuuu...!”

“Mmmmffh... guh... r-right... Selene... Haaaah... right,” Sebastian replied whilst hugging back.

“Hey, hey, hey! Stop that! Don't ruin these clothes! These are not for you!”

“I heard you, Adeline. I heard you the first hundred or so times...”

Row after row after row after row after row after row after row of clothes. Clothes for all occasions, be they casual wear, formal wear, wears for balls, wears for galas, yes, there's a difference, wears for cold weather, hot weather, cool weather, warm weather, desert clothes, forest clothes, clothes specific for what one would wear on the deck of a boat, clothes one would wear specifically in a space ship. Yes, that specific, and yes, that unnecessary too! But not just one uniform per unique location, but multiple. At the very least, the space clothes alone had three unique variants, and that's not getting into something more common like formal wear which had upwards of a twenty... maybe even thirty!

It was all exhausting... and so amazing as well. This was a wardrobe fit not for aristocracy, not for royalty, but for divinity itself! And to think it was all put together by one shortstack of a dragon. Speaking of which...

“I will not be late for my grand unveiling of the Master's clothes!” shouted Adeline, the Yellow Wyvern hopping up and down as she stuck her nose up at the much taller Green Serpent beside her, “Push! Push! Push!”

“Pfffffft!”

The Parlor Maid's usual cat-like mischievousness was noticeably stowed aside as she pushed the rows of clothes into Sebastian's bedroom. Ugh, like, where's Carmeline when you need her; she would have done this far easier than the petite Mylene! It's not like Igrene was scolding her for this long!

But alas, the Parlor Maid managed to do push the clothes upstairs with the shortstack dragon at her side, all rows of them. Skinny though she may be, a surprising wealth of strength existed within her. Though once she pushed in all of said clothes, the Parlor Maid looked close to falling out upon her Master's amazing bed. Either that, or punting the tiny Tailor Maid straight out of a window.

“Finally, it took you long enough,” Adeline remarked as she shot an icy glare at Mylene, “If I was late because of you... tch...” she then looked away, “Hurk... it's not like I care or anything...” she then looked back, before swinging her eyes around the massive room, “Where is Master Sebastian?”

“Puh! I don't know; he had yet to take a bath before wrestling with Carmeline, so I assume he's doing so now, nyeh!” Mylene answered, only to close her eyes, “Which means...”

Eaarrrrr!

Ssssssssssss!

Hot steam billowed into the bedroom, coming from the master bathroom beside the mattress. Looking at it together, the duo saw the dazed image of their Master, emerging from the opaque shadows of his bathroom, his naked body covered by a bathrobe. Oh, but he was not alone of course, for Selene too was at his side, her face a heated blush, her lips a kooky smile, and her purple eyes wavering as she continued to keep her hands on his shoulders.

Mylene and Adeline looked back at him, the Green Serpent breaking out into teasing snickers, while the Yellow Wyvern tensed up and puffed up her cheeks. It was hard to tell if it was either frustration, anger or jealousy that fueled such a reaction within her.

Or maybe...

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” Adeline shouted at the Chamber Maid, “THOSE BATHROBES ARE NOT FOR YOU!!! I CREATED THEM FOR THE MASTER AND HIS FAMILY, NOT BUSTY DRAGONS, SELENE!!!”

“Mmmm... I'm sowwy, Adheline,” Selene replied as she looked down at the Tailor Maid, “Can you fwogive meee?”

“Humph!”

Crossing her arms beneath her massive bosom, the Tailor Maid slammed her foot down and looked away... before swinging those red eyes of hers back to Sebastian. He was still in that confused state of post-coitus bliss, but when Adeline's eyes met his he quickly snapped back to reality.

“Adeline... uh...” he muttered, utterly enthralled by the four-foot tall woman.

“Hmph! And you!” she pointed at him, “How could you not have noticed it yet! You're a cruel Master!”

“Wh... what?”

“She means this,” Mylene said, drawing attention over to her, who in turn drew attention to the rows upon rows of clothes she pushed in.

Sebastian's eyes widened, astonished by the massive number of clothing that suddenly filled his bedroom. There had to be over one hundred pairs of clothes here; pants, shirts, jackets, underwear, socks, and everything in between! Sebastian had never seen so much clothes; this could put an entire clothing department to shame! And... all of this was for him? From the royal looking garbs meant for kings, to simple polos and shorts that would be the perfect fit for a golfing trip; Sebastian had more clothing than he'd ever want.

“What the... Adeline... y-you made all of this?”

“Harumph! You think I didn't? I said I would have it all made for you by the morning, and here we are! Even if a certain someone wanted to make me late!” the Tailor Maid replied, causing Mylene to roll her eyes in annoyance.

“Oh wow... hmm...” he squeezed one coat, feeling its soft texture that made him groan more, “Mmm... this is amazing, Adeline... heh heh...” he looked at her, “Really Amazing!”

Adeline's demeanor shifted upon Sebastian's praise, going from annoyed to blushing furiously and cutely. She looked away as well, dragging her eyes over towards Mylene who giggled back, and Selene who was still looking lustful... which is rather normal.

“Haah... um... r-right... thank you, Master...” Adeline said before looking back at him, replacing her shy blush with a pompous smile that could brighten up any room, “Nothing but the best for the Master of Faust Estate!”

Yes, nothing but the best, even if he still felt like he wasn't there yet. Patience, Sebastian, patience; you'll become worthy of it soon enough. Yes, he needed to tell himself that, as if it were his own personal mantra. With Emiline's training and Carmeline's workouts, he'll be physically worthy of such a title soon.

He still needed to figure out what he wanted to be in life, but one thing at a time.

“So, fuh! What will you put on first, Master?” Adeline asked whilst walking to his side.

“Uh... hmm... I'm not really sure,” he answered as he looked through the clothes, “I'm not even sure what I want to do today. I've been indoors all week so far. Perhaps I should... hmm...”

Closing his eyes as he thought about it, Sebastian wondered what he could do today. Really, what is the duty of the earl? To just sit in the lap of luxury? No, there has to be more to it than that, even if Igrene seemed to hint at such a thing. But if he did learn of his duties as the earl, was he even prepared to do them?

In the drifting darkness that is his mind, Sebastian's answer finally came to him. The phone, yes, the one Rodeline used. He wanted one of his own as well. Rodeline said he could use his smartphone to call them, but his curiosity had already been piqued by the archaic rotary phone he could use.

So it was almost as if on cue that the door opened...

“Kufufufu! Good morning, Master!”

Revealing Igrene of all people.

Smiling as she entered into his bedroom, she swept her eyes over everyone, particularly Selene, who was still in that blushing state of ecstasy. Ugh... that lustful Chamber Maid; perhaps she would have scolded her too had Sebastian not approached her with a smile.

“Igrene!” he called as he reached his hand out for her.

“Ara ara, Master Sebastian. Are you okay, following this morning's actions?” Igrene asked as she placed her hand upon his hand.

“Heh heh, I'm fine. I uh... hope you didn't berate Carmeline too bad. She didn't make me do anything I didn't want to do, I promise,” Sebastian said, a sheepish blush on his face.

“Oh, I know, Master Sebastian. Regardless, for her to tire you out so early in the morning... I had to warn her that you are not your father. Though she did tell me that you wish to work out with her in the morning?”

“What!? You!? Work out with Carmeline!?” Selene suddenly shouted as she snapped up, discarding her lustful trance almost immediately, “No! I won't allow it! Not with that brute!” she then placed her hands on Sebastian's shoulders, turning him around so that he could face her... or more accurately, so he could face her breasts, “Master! Wouldn't you rather spend the mornings with me!?” she didn't even give him a chance to respond before slamming him face first into her breasts, “Tell Carmeline to go away!”

“Mmmfmff!? S-Selene! I can't breathe!”

“Ooops! Ufufu! Apologies, Master.”

“Ahem. Whether or not Carmeline is a brute, it is Master Sebastian's choice to work with her,” Igrene clarified, “Though I still wish you be careful, Master. Carmeline can sometimes forget her strength.”

“Heh... yeah...” he blushed, “I know.”

Boy, that strength. Hmmm... letting his perverted thoughts roam, he wouldn't mind snuggling up against that big body of hers again. Ah, but one thing at a time.

“Igrene.”

“Yes, Master?”

“Rodeline called you earlier, didn't she?” he said, “With an old fashion phone. What is that?”

“Ooooh! Nyeh heh! You don't know?” Mylene said as she walked to his side, “I thought Rodeline of all people would have explained it to you!”

“Well she did... she said that if I called one of your numbers, you'll answer me,” he shook his head, “I didn't even know you all had numbers.”

“Well... ufda... I didn't want to overwhelm you too quickly, Master,” Igrene explained as her hand moved to his cheek, resting on it, “So much information when you've only been here a few days... it would have confusing.”

Well, she got him there. Even with the few information he did know, it was still overwhelming and confusing! But something as simple as a phone and phone numbers? Yeah, he could deal with that. It would be nice to call any of the drachenmagd whenever he wanted. Whether it be for help or... something a bit more personal.

“Do you want our numbers, Master?” Mylene asked as her tail swung behind her.

“Welll... umm...”

The short answer was yes, duh. But the long answer was a bit different. While he did want their numbers, he wanted more than that. That rotary phone Rodeline had... he wanted one unique to him. So he turned to Igrene and nodded.

“I do want your numbers so I can call you just in case I ever need to, but... I want a rotary phone like Rodeline has.”

“Fuh? Why would you want one of those?” Adeline asked, before pumping her hair up, “Master! You can call me whenever you please with your smartphone!”

“Heh heh, well, I know but uh... I just think that the rotary phone is kinda cool, I guess,” he answered with a sheepish chuckle, “Though... that probably sounds childish, huh?”

“Hmmm... oh no, Master, no, never,” Igrene answered as she shook her head, “Nothing you ever say or do is childish. If you desire a rotary phone, then you will get one. Ah... but uh... there are no more rotary phones in the estate. Due to being obsolete, we discarded many of them years ago.”

“Oh... really?”

That was actually hard to believe, considering the amount of old things the estate kept in pristine condition. His mind drifted first to the guns in the armory, but he supposed that a gun and a rotary phone are much different.

“However... there is a place in Schonheit that creates antique phones,” Igrene said whilst nodding, “Yes, it specializes in creating a variety of antique furniture, phones being one of them.”

“We actually visit it often,” Mylene explained, “Due to Carmeline's tendency to break stuff with her strength!”

“Hmph! Usually my stands! That towering butch!” Adeline added, her nose stuck up.

“If you'd like Master, I can call them and request they make for you a rotary phone. Would you like that?”

“Uh... well...” he shook his head, “No, actually. If I may...” he looked at Igrene, “Can I go to this store myself? I've been cooped up in the estate for a few days now; I'd like to explore Schonheit for a bit.”

With how time seemed to move slowly through the days, spending some time out in Schonheit might do Sebastian some good. And with the idea of getting his own rotary phone, he had a reason to go out to the elegant city.

Running his eyes along his drachenmagd faces to read their reactions, Selene seemed to be the one most against his choice. She honestly wanted him to just stay there with her all day... she really was a clingy sort.

But it was Sebastian's choice ultimately, and if he wanted to go out to Schonheit, he could do so if he pleased.

“Ara ara, Master. If you wish to go for Schonheit, all you need do is ask,” said Igrene, “I'll send for Larsine. She will drive you out there.”

“D-drive...?”

Why did that take him off guard? For all the luxuries the Faust Estate had, there had to be at least a few cars! But knowing how grand everything is, he probably had an entire garage worth of cars.

Oh but... how much is that? If he had enough guns to make a warlord sweat, was it childish to believe he had just as many cars? Old cars? New cars? Hey, he may not be a mechanic, but Sebastian can appreciate a good car!

Good thing he already has his driver's license. Wait... does that transfer over here? Hmm... best to leave it to his drachenmagd.

“Ara! Would you like me to take you to the estate garage, Master?” Igrene asked, to which he nodded rather furiously.

“Yes, yes! I mean... ahem... o-of course! Heh! Uh... but first...” he looked at all the clothes, “Let me put something more appropriate on.”

Oh, he looked so dapper, so cute, so absolutely scrumptious!

“Igrene. Is everything okay?”

Did Sebastian know what he was wearing? Probably not; he may have just put on because it looked cool in his eyes. It was burgundy and gold schoolblazer, placed over a white shirt, and of course burgundy slacks to match it. Altogether, it made him look like the cutest school boy ever!

Though maybe she was being a bit bias.

“Oh nothing, Master! Kufufufufu!” Igrene said, barely capable of restraining her joy whenever she looked at him.

He raised an eyebrow at her, finding her current state as being not too dissimilar to Selene's. Sure, she was better at hiding it, but Sebastian's not an idiot! He didn't comment on it however, instead smiling in a sheepish manner. Felt nice to be desired by people, and his maids certainly made no qualms with doing so.

Following behind Igrene, the duo made way for the estate's garage. Every step made his heart race, as well as making him long for a map of his new home. Seriously, this place is really big!

So big in fact that the garage wasn't attached to the main structure. Instead they had to exit out through doors, walk along a stone path that traveled beside the estate's driveway, and in the distance their laid a building that could easily be a house in its own right. It was like a stable that housed cars instead of horses. Shutter doors resting beside shutter doors, going down the lane for what seemed like miles.

Oh, and did he mention that there were two buildings resting side by side? Two buildings with cars on cars on cars on cars on cars, all hidden behind these shutter doors like toys waiting to be unveiled on Christmas day!

Okay, maybe he is a bit of a child.

But one of these shutter doors slid open, a sleek car driving out of it. It was a vehicle as curvaceous as Selene's body, though with a blue color scheme matching closer to Nadine. Its hood was down, meaning they could gleefully drive with the wind blowing through their hair. What was this car? Why, an aged BMW straight from the 1950's itself.

Specifically, a BMW 503 cabriolet.

Pulling upon the driveway, it came right up to Sebastian and Igrene, the young earl in particular smitten with the vehicle. And who was driving the vehicle?

“Larsine!” Sebastian called as his valet stopped right before him.

“Guten Tag, Master,” she answered, “I see Adeline has already visited you, considering your new clothes.”

“Huh? Oh... right! Heh heh...” he approached her, leaning over the car as his eyes peered into her starlight ones, “I didn't know you could drive.”

“Of course I can! Anything my Master needs, I will accomplish. As a valet, it is my duty to drive you wherever you need or wish to go,” she cocked her head, “And you wish to go to the antique shop, correct?”

“Yes, uh, I want an antique phone like you all have,” he explained, “So could you take me to where you get them?”

“Of course... Master...”

Larsine blushed softly, actually brimming with excitement for their drive. Yes, it would be just them! No Mylene, no Nadine, no Selene, no Adeline, no anybody! Just her and her Master! He wanted to say something to her before Selene's sudden appearance, so what was it?

Now she'd finally get to-

“Ah! Master!”

“Huh? Faline?

Yes, Faline! Here was the Librarian, her glasses pushed on on her face as she was nose deep into a book. She looked to be heading out for the Schonheit herself, considering she was out here as oppose to deep into her library.

“Are you going out somewhere, Master?” Faline asked, to which he nodded.

“Uh, yeah, Larsine was going to take me to an antique furniture shop in Schonheit,” he answered, “I wanted one of those antique phones you all use.”

“Hm... an antique phone?” Faline said whilst pushing her glasses up on her face.

“What are you doing out here? Did you just want to get out of the library for a little while?” Sebastian asked.

“Well... yes but... ahem... a book I ordered through a second-hand store has finally arrived. I was heading out to pick it up,” she explained, “If you're heading out to Schonheit, may I come with?”

“Uh... oh! Y-yeah! Of course,” Sebastian said gleefully as he walked to pull open the back door of the BMW, “I'd love to have you along!”

Well fuck! There goes that! Larsine was looking forward to it just being her and Master Sebastian, but nooooo, the universe conspired to tease her once more! She'd be angrier, but this was for his pleasure and not hers.

Next time.

Next time...

Sebastian and Faline got into the back seat of BMW, the young master appropriately excited, while his Librarian opened up her book to continue her silent read. Larsine meanwhile took in a deep breath and grabbed the steering wheel, her foot pressing to the gas pedal of the car. No hesitation, she pulled off onto the roads, leaving Igrene behind to silently wave.

“Haaahah... Master... so cute. I already want you back with me. Forever...

12