Drachenmagd #10
987 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Marshal Law

If we were going to do this, we had to do this soon. I was to marry Gretchen come next year, around September in fact. That gave us just a little over twelve months to make this happen. Even now I can feel the excitement I had as I spoke with Oskar, almost as if it happened yesterday. However, I was not going to perform such actions at my home in Knittlingen. I wanted to be somewhere far from my family, a place unlikely for our project to be bothered by outside forces and eyes.

I will never forget the smile Oskar gave me. It would seem he had already planned for this. And as he took a sip of his tea, he looked at me and gave me the perfect location for our tests. Schonheit. I was a gasp as I looked at him. Schonheit? That small, beach side village? It was unassuming and forgettable. Oskar looked at me and nodded.

'That's exactly the point', he said.

“Wow...”

So the Faust family did not originate from Schonheit? They came from Knittlingen first? And from the sounds of it, it was back when Schonheit was small. But if Heinrich moved here then... that means...

Was Projekt Gottheit here?

The cool hem of Sebastian's cloak flowed through the halls, the young earl himself being nose-deep into Heinrich's records. From the way it was written, a part of Sebastian struggled to remember that this was indeed a historical event, and not just the start to some fantastic novel. The mystery, the intrigue, his brimming curiosity, all surrounding this mystifying 'Projekt Gottheit'.

It was all so very magical; just thinking about it almost felt too good to be true. And, yeah, had it not been for the drachenmagd themselves, it would very much be fictional. But as Sebastian continued to read the pages of this book, something else began swelling from within.

Pride.

Yes... that's a strange feeling, isn't it? Pride. Can one feel pride in their ancestors? Well... Sebastian certainly did. Much like how he felt when he heard his grandfather and his great-grandfather on his mother's side fought in a war. However, this was bigger than that, wasn't it? The Faust family wasn't some small, normal, forgettable clan like the Milieus family was. No, they were larger than that, greater than that! They owned all of this!

And yet...

Sebastian himself hadn't done anything to get this. All his life he acquainted money and riches with hard work and smarts. But now, having fallen into the lap of luxury, he felt conflicted. Should he really be proud of his family's past, something he himself had nothing to do with, something he himself was learning of right now?

Well... yeah.

Perhaps it's wrong to say, but having such a rich and powerful father, one who wanted nothing to do with him, yet the one he ultimately inherited all of this wealth from, felt cathartic in a way. Yes, it felt good. The son who was abandoned, gaining all of these riches. He could do with the estate, its wealth, and its maids whatever it was he pleased, be it good or bad.

But it would be wrong to get vengeance on a dead man by wasting all of this, wouldn't it? Besides, he just wasn't the type of person to do such vile things.

So why did he feel proud of this at all? Was it because the money was nice, the estate was comfortable, and the drachenmagds were loving? That helped matters, but that's not exactly it either. To here of Heinrich von Faust, the man who started it all, how he was a brilliant scientist who wished to prove the existence of God Himself, and the path he went to do so... it felt very empowering.

Yes, Sebastian was more than just nothing. And while his worth may only come from the blood in his veins, it still felt so good to think about.

But back to the moment at hand.

Projekt Gottheit was my life's dream. Proving the existence of ethereal beings such as God would not be easy, but I never wavered from my chosen path. Sure at times I tried to abandon it, tried to ignore it, but it would continue to sneak its way back into my mind, begging, nay, demanding that I pay attention. Even as my future with Gretchen began to overtake my life, my desire to see Projekt Gottheit through was always present.

The task itself was simple, though I never had enough money to perform it. To collect all of the necessary tools and manpower to bring it all to life would take far more money than my inheritance would allow, and that's not even taking into account the money I was saving for my life with Gretchen. But if I could amass these thing, then with my plans, Projekt Gottheit could very well break through the barriers of existence itself. I could build a pathway to the world beyond our meager realm, I could meet with angels, could meet with God Himself. All I needed was the money and the time.

And through Oskar, I had both. Even now I can feel the trepidation I felt that morning. I knew that telling Gretchen would be cause for frustrations on her end; her fiery personalty was easy to rouse. But I also knew she'd accept my mission, considering the number of times I've spoken to her about it.

I've always been a very straightforward man. When I make a decision, I see it through, no matter what. This was a once in a lifetime chance, and with my life with Gretchen hanging in the near future, I knew it was either now or never.

“Either now or never...” Sebastian muttered.

Bringing his gaze up, he found himself standing in the middle of a near endless hall. In fact, where in the estate was he? After finishing up with Nadine, Sebastian was in a hurry to make his planned meeting with Emiline. Only, he slowed up as he roamed through the halls, not really paying attention to his surroundings as he once more got engrossed in Heinrich's records.

That last bit... it spoke to him in particular. About how Heinrich was a straightforward man, one who saw his decisions through. Was this shear coincidence, or was this something else? Whatever the case may be, he needed to hurry up if he was going to make his meeting on time. In fact, what time is it? Well, a quick check of his stop watch and he'd see that it was...

Red upside-down 3 o'clock... wait, what?

Uhh...

No, wait, yeah, it was just 3:13 o'clock. Hm... uh... hrrnnn... his head hurts.

Gotta get to Emiline; can't let her down. So he stuffed away the stop watch and started walking off, heading into the direction of the estate's armory. Should he call and tell them he was coming? No, no... this was good enough. Just keep going and going and going and going and going.

After returning to the estate's lobby, Sebastian was able to remember which hall to take in order to reach the armory. Yes, go up the stairs and take the right most hall; just as Larsine had led him before. He may not have a photographic memory, but he wasn't a lost puppy either! Even if his girls would disagree with that statement.

He pushed on down the hall, and when he saw more and more armored statues standing guard at the walls, he knew he was heading into the right direction. Yes, this hall leads to a spire, does it not? And that spire contains all the estate's weapons. Would he get the chance to use one? Was he even ready to use one? Did he need to be prepared to use one? Video games and TV make guns look so easy, but Sebastian was not so childish that he believed such a thing. He'd use a gun when he was ready to use a gun, but when is that... he wasn't sure.

Wait... he has held one before, right? When he went hunting... so maybe... maybe...

“Hello? Emiline? Are you there?” Sebastian called as he entered the armory, “I'm ready to uh... train. Wait, shoot, I'm not supposed to say 'uh' anymore. Mmm... well, I'm ready to start my training!... Emiline? Emiline?”

Gazing around, he saw nothing; the Indigo Dragon was nowhere to be seen. It was just him and an endless array of weapons, lining one wall to the other and back again. Sebastian coasted his eyes along each one; from the swords and spears to the rifles and shotguns. Seriously, was all this necessary, or was there a Faust member who really wanted to collect guns in the past? It was impressive, and if he had a liking for guns like he did cars, perhaps Sebastian would have appreciated it. Instead, he found it to be somewhat nauseating.

However, a Faust earl cannot be afraid of weapons, let alone weapons he himself owns! He must learn them, for only knowledge will help him overcome his fear of weapons.

But uh... how's he gonna do that when his teacher's not here? Hmmm... reminded him college.

Right, the staircase! It leads to the training hall, which is right upstairs! She has to be there then, right? Well, he scaled up the stairs, coming to the next floor where he saw... nothing; the room was completely devoid of life. No Emiline, no nothing. Just her stained glass windows, and the spacious brown floor of the training hall.

It was like this the first time as well. He walked upstairs, saw nothing, but when he spoke Emiline's name, or 'Emily', she appeared out of thin air. Will she do the same again? So he closed his eyes, tipped his head up towards the stained glass windows, and said,

“Emily...”

Only to be met with nothing. Oh pooh... and he thought that would work.

Well if she wasn't in the armory, and she wasn't in the training hall... then where was she? Wait, this spire connected all the way downstairs to the main courtyard; was she at the very bottom then? Well, he'd lose nothing for checking, so he turned around and started walking downstairs. Maybe he should have called Emiline earlier; she would've told him where she was then.

Along the way down these spiraling stairs, Sebastian began thinking about Larsine. Where was she? He hadn't seen her since she drove him and Faline back home the previous day. He also felt bad... like he was neglecting her in some way. Perhaps he should try to talk with her personally again, without Selene interrupting them like she did last time. Although, considering what typically happens when he's alone with one of his drachenmagds, things may not stay wholesome for long.

But that's not a bad thing, right? Ya'know, having sex with his drachenmagds like he's been doing? Hell, from what his maids have implied, he's far from the first earl to do so. Besides, if it's just him and them, and they like it and want it, who cares about what they're doing? They are all consenting adults, right? Or, well, consenting adult and consenting ageless beings...

Really, it came off more like he was just trying to justify things to himself. But... he liked it. He liked it a lot. Through these girls, he gained that what he wanted the most in this world; skinship, love, connection. And whenever he slept with one of them, he felt that feeling explode tenfold. Does that make him sound pathetic? Maybe, but when it comes to something like this, he no longer cares.

Ah, the door to the bottom; it was slightly ajar. Placing his hand into it, Sebastian pulled and...

Grrrungugngungugnugngunn...

The door came sliding open with a heavy sound, revealing an open area with freshly cut grass. A stone walkway lead from the spire to this square-shaped domain, as well as the woman who was in the center of it.

She stood tall and erect, her long, brilliant, indigo hair swaying softly in the stirring wind. A woman whose figure was as tight and athletic as it was beautiful and mature; a body he had the honor of exploring in the bedroom. But now as he stood just out of view to her back, he did not fawn over her in a lustful manner, did not desire to feel her flesh in hand. No... Sebastian marveled at her like she was an Olympian descended to Earth.

Emiline stood center of this small plateau, right in front of a statue depicting a dragon of course. It stood on all fours and had its wings spread out wide. And with Emiline standing before it, he surmised the statue was the Marshal herself.

But what of the Indigo Dragon? Well, gone was her turtleneck and slacks, even her heels. Instead her bust was hugged by a tight sports bra, one that was black and indigo in color. Her legs meanwhile were clad in leggings that came up to the bottom of her navel, hugging and clenching upon her every curve. They too were black and indigo in color, though upon closer inspection, Sebastian noticed they also had Emiline's dragonian form etched upon their sides in a simplistic design.

Her mighty and athletic figure was on full display before his prying eyes. Her every twist, her every turn, her every movement, all of them flawless and perfect. Sebastian swallowed his spit before opening his mouth, but no words left him. And with Emiline seemingly ignorant to his existence, she reached her hand out for the distance.

A sword came flying towards her.

Pat!

It was an elegantly crafted blade. Basket hilt with a brown and gold color, the blade itself a sterling silver while also being thin yet pointed. Like a rapier, but not quite; this blade could slash just as well as it could penetrate.

Emiline held it tightly, the antiquated blade's beautiful form clashing with the more contemporary sportswear she wore. However, the Marshal's stoicism and poise was so powerful, the clashing nature of her clothing and her weapon was nothing more than an afterthought.

Quickly she took a pose; her legs spread to anchor herself into the ground, her blade raised horizontally in both hands. Right in front of her and laying on a raised pedestal, was a potted plant. The pot was made of ceramic, while the flowers within were lunaria. And rather wildly growing flowers at that, with the vines being gnarly and overgrown. It could use some trimming.

Wait...

Wait...

Is Emiline.

“Hah!”

The Marshal moved like the wind... no, more like lightning. Her blade suddenly struck forward, cutting and slashing into the plant with deadly accuracy. However, instead of snapping flower heads from stems, she cleanly sheared apart some of the flower's overgrown vines. Her blade then returned to its standing position, and Emiline took in a deep breath. This moment would not last forever.

“Hah!”

Another slash and another hit, slicing clean through more overgrown vines. This time Emiline continued, slashing horizontally to cut more vines, and then vertically to cut off even more vines! Slash after slash after slash, the Indigo Dragon cut cleanly through the potted plant, her aim without flaw. The lunaria itself were spared, while the overgrown vines and gnarly extra petals were done away with.

After three minutes straight, Emiline had cut the flower down to a more manageable state. The flower looked to have been perfectly trimmed by a stringent gardener, and not by the world's most skilled swordswoman. With her job finished, the Marshal stood straight, her vertical standing blade center with her body in perfect symmetry. Her little display was over, and Sebastian felt better for having watched it.

“Wow...”

“Geh heh! I'll say!”

“Wh-what?”

Sebastian turned around, only to have big, strong hands fall on his shoulders, gripping him. Doesn't take much thought to know who these hands belonged to, doubly so when they easily picked and lifted him up. He kicked briefly, but the hardy laughter of the woman who held him echoed into his ears, while she brought him closer and closer to the practicing Marshal.

Having finished her brief show, Emiline casually sheathed her blade into a nearby scabbard, before turning in the direction of Sebastian... and Carmeline. The Groundskeeper had a grin from cheek to cheek, while her captive Master was blushing furiously. To be treated like such a dainty doll in the hands of a stronger woman... he actually liked the feeling of it, even if it did embarrass him.

“Hey Emiline! Looky what I found!” said Carmeline with a grin, her tail coming over to gently stroke Sebastian's cheeks, “Geh heh! The cutest boy in all the realms! If you leave me alone with him, I just might eat him all by myself!”

“Nnngh...! C-Carmeliinneee...” Sebastian groaned, while Emiline merely cut her fellow drachenmagd a curt glare.

“Put him down, Carmeline,” she said, much to the Groundskeeper's chagrin.

“Ah, you're no fun, Emiline,” the Orange Wyrm muttered as she placed Sebastian back on his feet, “Are ya okay, Master?”

“Y-yeah... I'm fine,” Sebastian stammered as he looked at his Groundskeeper.

“Guten Tag, Master,” Emiline added, drawing his eyes over towards her, “You showed up, right on time.”

Standing in front of Emiline like this, Sebastian began going over everything she taught him thus far. Specifically, no saying 'uh' and no stammering. Difficult things for him to do, since a lot of his conversations involved many 'uhs', and stammering statements. It was so difficult, he could barely restrain himself from doing one of those things right now!

No... just...

“Yeah, I'm not going to weasel out of this. It's not like I could anyway,” Sebastian said, “Although I feared I was going to be a bit late, since I spent some time with Nadine first.”

“Nadine, huh? Let me guess... went fishin'?” asked the Groundskeeper, to which Sebastian nodded.

“Yeah, we went fishing together.”

“No more 'yeahs', Master,” Emiline suddenly said, bringing his attentions back over to her, “To use words like 'yeah' is most unbecoming for an earl such as yourself. Imagine I used 'yeah' as much, it wouldn't sound so flattering, would it?”

“Oi? What's wrong with sayin' 'yeah'?” asked Carmeline as she tugged on Sebastian's shoulder, hugging his head up against her chest, “The Master's a young man; he should be allowed to be loose and free with his words!”

“Perhaps in your book, but certainly not in mine,” Emiline replied with a roll of her eyes, “Besides, the Master asked me to teach him how to be more deserving of his role; it's why we are here in the first place,” taking a few steps towards him, Emiline extended her hand, a small yet no less magnetizing smile appearing on her face, “So... are you ready to start, Master?”

That damned smile too; staring at it lulled Sebastian into a sense of calm. This was compounded by Emiline's lavender smell, and even Carmeline's freshly-cut grass odor as well. These two, tall, powerful woman, sandwiching him on both sides, with nowhere to go. So he took Emiline's hand into his, smiling and nodding when he said,

“Yes. I'm ready.”

“Welcome to the Faust Gymnasium, Master Sebastian!”

“Huuh... oohhh.. wow...”

'Wow' didn't even begin to cut it.

It seems as if no matter where in the estate he went, Sebastian was bound to be amazed by the size, decadence, and opulence of it all. Nothing in the estate was short of perfection, and the gym was no exception. Upon stepping through its grand doors, the trio entered a building comparable to a school's gymnasium, but no, it was even larger than that! From the eastern wall to the west, there were a variety of cutting edge workout equipment, placed side by side in neat little rows. Treadmills, weightlifting machines, machines he didn't even know the names of; all of them were here!

But that's not all! For while one side of the room was dedicated to the toning and honing of one's body, the other side was dedicated to one's athleticism and gymnastic skills. Balancing beams, an Olympic-level jungle gym, just random poles that jutted from the ground... seriously, what were the names of these things? Didn't stop Sebastian from being in shear awe of it all.

But the absolute kicker and what was without a doubt the most impressive aspect of the entire gym, would have to be its pool. It sat parallel to the workout room itself, separated by large windows and glass doors. But on the other end was the type of pool one would expect to find in a school. Large, spacious, rectangular in shape, and going from shallow water into deep, deep waters. The pool reminded him of ones Sebastian has visited in his past. Although, the waters of it were pure, clear and reflective, allowing you to see not only yourself, but the bottom of the pool as well. A tad bit different from band-aid ridden public pools.

Funny that, it's only now that he began thinking about pools. Really, when he first arrived, he should have been asking to see the pool. He's not really good at the whole 'fancy living' thing, is he?

“Geh heh heh! You like what you see, kiddo?” Carmeline asked as she brought her arm around Sebastian's shoulder, pulling him in, “You're really starin' hard at everythin'! Look even harder, and your eyes'll pop outta your head!”

“Oh... heh... right,” Sebastian said as he looked up at her, only for a wicked 'THWACK!' noise to suddenly echo out.

The two turned, facing Emiline as she had pinned her sheathed blade down into the ground, her hands holding it by its hilt. Those teal eyes of hers leered at the duo, with Sebastian in particular swallowing his spit. The Marshal had a strong and dominating gaze in her eyes, one that had him sweating bullets, even if he knew no harm would befall him. That's just the power Emiline had.

“Master,” she said, her voice reverberating through the room to bounce in his ears.

“Yes, Emiline?”

“Those clothes...” bringing up her blade, she pointed the tip of it at his chest, “They will not do. Not here.”

“My... clothes...?”

Looking down, he smiled in a sheepish manner, having forgotten what it was he put on this day. Yes, his blue cloak, white button up shirt and blue slacks wouldn't really lend itself well to working out, would it? At least they've dried off since the fun he's had with Nadine.

“Don't worry; Adeline has created for you a full wardrobe of gym shorts. Perhaps too many...” she gestured over to a slot in the wall, a hidden closet, “They should be right there.”

“Uh-huh... okay... right...”

Opening this little closet, yeah, Emiline was right; Adeline had made for him way, way too many gym shorts and tank tops, all of which similar in size, and all of which being different in color. Guess if he wanted to wear a different set of gym shorts and tank tops of every day of the year, he'd have the chance to do so.

“Hey, what are you doing?” Emiline said whilst leering at Carmeline, while Sebastian slowly started undressing to gather his change of clothes, “If Master Sebastian is changing his clothes, you must do likewise!”

“Huh? And what's wrong with my overalls?” Carmeline said as she tugged upon one of its straps, “You know as well as anyone that I can move easily wearin' this!”

“We're not mucking around for fun, Carmeline. We're training Master Sebastian. More importantly, it's me who will lead. So with me leading, you will do as I say,” she gestured for the closet, “Put on your sportswear. When you're alone with Master Sebastian, you can wear whatever you want. But with me? Nein.”

“Haaaah... verstanden!” Carmeline said in an exacerbated manner, making Emiline smirk back teasingly.

Truth be told, these gym shorts were actually nice. Snug at the hips, but a bit airy at the bottom. Kinda like underwear, but not exactly. Even the tank top was immaculate, clinging close to him, but not too tightly. Not to mention how wonderfully it felt against his skin. Yeah, it's a bit strange and even hard to describe how good a tank top can feel, but trust him on this, it felt amazing. Adeline could do no wrong.

“So uh... what first, Emline?”

“No 'uhs', Master. Remember?”

“Right, right! Hmmm... right... but, still, what first?”

“We'll start simple,” said Emiline as she lead Sebastian over towards a floor mat, “Do you know about yoga, Master?”

“My Aunt Rita does it every now and then, but she's not too good at it,” Sebastian replied bluntly.

“Hmph... well, I assure you, yoga is more important than just a mere workout. It helps relax the body, Master. Before you do anything strenuous, be it running, lifting, and yes, even sex, a good stretch should be in order. So...”

She stood on one foot, balancing herself perfectly whilst bending one leg so that her free foot could lean horizontally with her other leg. Then she placed her hands together and lifted them above her head, taking a position similar to that of a tree.

“Do you want me to... do what you're doing?” Sebastian asked, only for Emiline to drop her position.

“No, Master. It's just a show,” she explained, before stomping her foot down on the mat beneath them, “Remember? Stretching. Watch,” she placed her hands on her hips, “Now you may do what I do.”

He nodded, mirroring her stance as he too placed his hands on his hips. Eyes locked on Emiline, he read the stoic and serious expression she had on... as well as the fact that her teal eyes were laser focused on him and him alone. Felt nice... though he also felt as if his weaknesses and foibles were being brought to the forefront. Maybe that's the point; so Emiline could tell exactly what she needed to do to him.

And then she twisted, her legs and feet remaining firm and planted, while her upper torso swiveled to the right. Already Sebastian fumbled, mirroring her movements, though with far less grace and control. He did hear a few bones cracking in his spine however, something that felt rather nice once it was all said and done.

Was he really that uptight?

Didn't have much time to think about it, for now Emiline was twisting in the opposite direction, forcing him to catch up. Quickly he turned to his left, hearing more bones popping, and this limberness being given to his form. Or perhaps that's just a placebo; maybe he was only thinking he was feeling better.

Ah, but Emiline was still twisting, so he continued twisting. Perhaps its silly to repeat this, but it's as if her every movement had been perfected. No turn was too far, too slow, or too fast, unlike him and his struggles. Sebastian truly felt out of his league around the Marshal, even though he tried his hardest to match her.

So he kept his eyes trained on Emiline, reading her every movement, no matter how restrained or small they may be. From the sharp glow of her teal eyes and how they squinted at him, to the way her tail swayed with her every turn, and even how her wings folded in more so they didn't get in her way. Sebastian saw it all.

And...

Damn was Emiline a beautiful woman. Her shoulders were so smooth and lean, her figure this perfect blend of athletic grace and womanly beauty, wider hips and of course, busty in the chest too. And with that musculature that graced her arms, her legs, her thighs, and her stomach, she exuded raw power as well. He had explored her body in the bedroom, something most men would kill for, yet that did very little to boost his own ego... if one gains a boost in ego from such a thing.

Sebastian still felt so thoroughly outclassed.

“Okay. Now stop,” Emiline said as she dropped her hands, “Do you feel better now, Master?”

“Mmmff... a little bit,” he replied, to which she nodded with a reassuring smile on her lips.

“Good. Your stance is shaky, and it's clear you've either never done something like this, or you haven't done so in a long, long time, but I see the resolve in your eyes. You want to do better, Master. That's all it takes for the first step.”

“Mmm... heh... you really think so?”

“Hmph. Remember this, Master; you cannot help those who do not wish to help themselves,” Emiline claimed, “The mere fact that you are trying to change shows that you wish to do so. Now then, let's continue. Sit down.”

“Sit down? Okay.”

Doing as he was told, Sebastian got down on his butt, looking up to Emiline. She bent over, smiling again at him, whilst giving a rather unapologetic gaze down her cleavage. Made him blush, though from the sound of her womanly giggles, that may have been the point. Great, she liked teasing him too? They all seemed to get some kick out of doing so. Well, maybe not Faline; she was the type who liked to be teased.

“Alright then,” said Emiline as she got down on her knees before him, “Let me take lead point.”

Grab!

Sebastian's eyes widened as Emiline grabbed his legs, pulling them out wide to their maximum length. The young earl tensed up in place, already feeling a burning in his legs. Yeah, he was not used to this! But his Marshal continued, forcing his legs flat so that he couldn't even bend them slightly. And even then she wasn't done!

He opened his mouth to speak to her, but Emiline grabbed both of his hands. Guiding them together, she stared towards his brown eyes with her teal ones, giving him a face that merely said 'trust me', and then she continued on. Entranced by the face, Sebastian said not a word, instead keeping his hands together as Emiline moved around to his back.

Her hands fell on his shoulders, sending a shiver down his spine for he knew not what his Marshal was going to do. Under her expert control, he was turned to face his right foot, his hands pointed towards it. And then – with her breasts pressed to his neck and shoulders – Emiline began pushing... and pushing... and pushing!

“Nnnghh!”

That burning echoed through his body as he was forced closer towards his feet, performing a stretch he had never done in his entire life. Good thing he did those twists before, because he'd need that limberness to reach his foot. Didn't stop his body from burning and screaming though, with his teeth grinding against one another, harder and harder.

“Emiillyyyyy!” he groaned, though she wouldn't stop.

“No Master, keep going, keep going! Do your best!” she said in a reassuring manner.

It worked, for he really wanted to 'do his best' in front of the Indigo Dragon. Pleasing her made him happy, even if it hurt! So he continued stretching, further and further until finally...

Tap...

“Aaahh!”

A rather high-pitched sound for a young man, don't you think? Heh, but it's okay; Emiline was pleased nonetheless. Her Master was touching his foot, having stretched that far thanks to her guiding hand. It wasn't the bet, and from the visible pain on his face, he struggled greatly in doing so, but the fact that he had done it at all was grounds for praise.

So...

“Good job, Master. Kuku! Good job!”

“Nnngghh...!”

It was totally worth it to hear that, ya'know.

Emiline's hold on his body started relaxing, allowing him to sit back up comfortably... but only for a few moments. That was one foot touched; now he had to do it with the other! When he realized this, he began cracking up, but allowed Emiline to do as she pleased regardless. Pushing him towards his left foot, feeling those bones sliding and shifting, cracking into place as tension was loosened. He groaned, the burn still strong, though Emiline's buxom chest and guiding hands continued being a source of comfort for him.

So... stretch... stretch... stretch! Nnnghhh! Damn did this burn! Keep stretching! Keep stretching! Keep stretching! And...

Tap...

“Ahhh-haaaah!”

Again with the high-pitched squeal. He truly was unmanly, wasn't he?

Nevertheless, mission accomplished, and the moment he touched his legs, he fell back fully into Emiline's body, laying his head against her bosom. Eyes closing, he panted as if he had just gotten done running, probably because he was holding his breath during his stretches. His cute cheeks, his mouth open wide, his eyes closed, all as his hair fell messily over his face; Emiline drank in the entire image with her lips in a smile

Her darling little Master.

Hands coming up, Emiline began stroking Sebastian's face, whilst snuggling his head in closer to her bosom. Her Master's panting started slowing down, the comforting warmth of her body steadily overwhelming him. A smile even spread out along his lips, and her name left them.

“Emilyyyy...” he said so melodiously.

“Mastterrrrrr~” she answered.

WHOMP!!!

“ALLRRIIIGGHHHTTT!!!”

Sebastian shot up immediately, the foot stomp and roar having shaken the entire gymnasium to its very core. His eyes were wide, his heart suddenly racing again, while he turned to face the one responsible for surprising him. As if it wasn't blindingly obvious.

Carmeline had returned, her overalls cast aside and replaced with more appropriate attire for a gymnasium. Much like Emiline, she wore a sports bra that hugged her massive bust together, though unlike the Marshal who wore leggings, she wore tight shorts that hugged her hips and thighs tightly, flaunting just how chiseled her body was. Much like the overalls she usually wore, her sportswear was burgundy in color, though with the design of an orange dragon having been etched into its sides.

“It looks like you two were already gettin' ready without me!” said Carmeline with a grin, her fist slamming on her chest, “Gettin' your stretches done, right?”

“Yes, we were,” Emiline answered, a bit of annoyance noticeable in her voice, “Until you decided to ruin it with your stomp and your yell.”

“Well, I've never been one for restraint,” the Orange Wyrm replied, “Sorry 'bout that.”

“It's not me who you should apologize to,” Emiline muttered, her teal eyes glancing away, “You should be apologizing to Master Sebastian.”

“Geh... well...” she looked at the young earl, “My apologies, Master Sebastian.”

He looked at her, still panting after her sudden surprise, reading the somewhat sheepish expression she had on her face. And while he was a bit annoyed that his moment with Emiline was ruined, Sebastian just didn't have it in him to be mad at any of his girls. So seeing Carmeline and hearing her hardy voice made him smile and chuckle, his head shaking in a dismissive manner.

“It's okay, Carmeline,” Sebastian said, “Heh heh... though... next time, do give a warning. My ears are still ringing.”

“Geh heh! Will do, Master!”

“So... what now, Emiline?” Sebastian asked whilst gazing at the Marshal.

“With stretching out of the way, I think it's time we get our blood rushing. Let's work on your cardio, Master. I wish to see your stamina.”

“Oh c'mon, Emiline!” Carmeline said whilst crossing her arms, “You and I both know that the Master has quite a bit of stamina! And I'm sure it's only gotten better in the meantime.”

“Sex and running are two different things, Carmeline,” Emiline snapped back, only to toss up her hair in a uppity manner, “Oh, wait, who am I talking to again? Right, the dragon who thinks that any offer to wrestle is an offer to copulate. I expect such slutty behavior from Selene, not you.”

“Hey! I didn't start it this time; Master Seba tackled me to the ground!”

Looking at the two, hearing their brief little spat was... actually kinda cute. It didn't hurt that – for a change – his drachenmagds didn't exude an impossible to approach aura about them. It would seem as if the stoic Marshal could act more like a normal woman, at least when the far more laid-back Carmeline is around. Their personalities clashed, but in a good way.

“Hey girls, you don't have to act like this. We're all supposed to be working out together... I think...” Sebastian remarked, his eyes locking on Emiline, “So... what next?”

“Hmph... like I said, we'll work on your cardio,” said the Marshal whilst leading them to the treadmills, “Years ago, Faust family members would run around the rim of the courtyard. Of course, with the advent of technology and the creation of the treadmill and step master, such a work out became obsolete.”

“Though it is still fun,” Carmeline added as she nudged Sebastian in the shoulder, “I'd love to go runnin' out with you in the morning.”

“Heh heh... y-yeah, I'd love to go running with you too, Carmeline,” Sebastian replied with a blush... only to notice Emiline's glaring eyes, “I mean, yes! Yes! I'd love to go running with you! Not yeah! Eh heh heh... heh...”

“Hmph! Good!” Emiline said as she placed her hands behind her back and pushed out her chest.

Was that... suppose to come off as erotic as it sounds?

“Alright, Master! Let's get you runnin'!” said Carmeline, her boisterous attitude bringing some high energy into the air... as well as the incessant beeping noise that came out of the treadmill before him.

Beepbeepbeepbeepbeep!

“Oh yeah! Max power!” said the Groundskeeper, who was indeed jacking up Sebastian's treadmill all the way to eleven, “We'll have you sweatin' in no time!”

“Would you stop?” Emiline said as her hand fell on the treadmill as well.

Beepbeepbeepbeepbeep!

“Five will do Master Sebastian just fine,” the Marshal continued, “You don't start on hard mode in everything you do, Carmeline.”

Beepbeepbeepbeepbeep!

“Well how is Master gonna work on his stamina if you keep babying him, Emiline!?” she replied whilst putting the treadmill back up to its maximum level.

“Girls please--”

Beepbeepbeepbeepbeep!

“Master's stamina will build as he builds himself, Carmeline. You can't force these things!”

Beepbeepbeepbeepbeep!

“That's rich coming from you, Emiline!”

Beepbeepbeepbeepbeep!

“Girls, seriously--”

Beepbeepbeepbeepbeep!

Beepbeepbeepbeepbeep!

Beepbeepbeepbeepbeep!

Beepbeepbeepbeepbeep!

Beepbeepbeepbeepbeep!

This was madness! Up and down, up and down, up and down; the speed of the treadmill kept increasing and decreasing! Carmeline would press up, Emiline down, no doubt ruining the machine's gears and circuitry with how relentless their assault was. Stuck in the middle – and forced to deal with whatever the two were going to give him – Sebastian found himself with a difficult decision to make. If he went with one or the other, it would be as if he was showing favor for one over the other... and that's not something he wanted to do! If they couldn't decide on what speed his treadmill could be, God knows what they'll do to one another – or him – if he preferred one's speed! But there's an easily solution to this.

Pick neither.

“Girls, please!” Sebastian said, his hands falling on their wrists to stop them from pressing the buttons, “Haah... hoh...”

They looked at him, their eyes deadly glares that quickly softened when their gazes met his. Nevertheless, seeing those icy gazes – no matter how brief – was enough to chill Sebastian's blood. It was a mere argument over a treadmill, yet their feud got to that point? And Emiline said it was Igrene and Katherine's arguments that were most intense.

“Look, I'll just settle it for myself, okay?” Sebastian said as he placed his hand upon the machine.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

“There! That should do it!”

Right, seven. Not too slow, but not too fast either. Honestly, Carmeline's choice scared him; he wasn't sure if he was ready to go up past ten quite yet. But with how the treads of the treadmill was scrolling now, its current speed was good enough for him. So grabbing the treadmill's handlebars, Sebastian mounted the machine and began walking upon it. Yes, yes, seven would do perfectly.

Carmeline and Emiline looked at one another, trading glances, before both eventually blushed in embarrassment. Yeah, they did get rather into it, didn't they? It was just a treadmill; nothing more, nothing less. Yet here they were, arguing like they were hatchlings again; how embarrassing. Well, no point standing idly by now.

Beepbeepbeepbeepbeep!

Beepbeepbeepbeepbeep!

Sebastian looked over to his left and right, watching as Emiline and Carmeline joined him on treadmills to his sides. It brought a smile to his face now that their workout could continue in a more calm fashion. Besides, how could he not be smiling when he had these two amazonian beauties on both sides of him?

To his right there was Carmeline, who immediately started off running at a rather brisk pace. Despite her larger than life size, and her heavier footsteps, the treadmill beneath her didn't bend or break. Guess it was made to carry seven feet tall dragons.

Flawless was her running form, despite Carmeline's more brutish and hardy nature. Her arms in perfect alignment with her body, pumping up and down like a trained track star. Her lips were in the shape of an 'o', these cute little 'fuuh' and 'faaah' noises escaping her lips as she ran.

Sebastian would be lying if he said he didn't like ogling her body, no matter how shameless it was. Eyeing her perfect form running, the way her breasts wobbled slightly, not to mention the curvature of her buttocks. Maybe it was because of her size, but Carmeline was easily the thiccest of all the girls. Only, her body was so firm and tough and strong and sculpted and amazing!

And with her loose clothing, he was allowed to gaze and ogle as much as he pleased. Those pumping legs and how they tensed, not mention her sculpted abs that glowed in the bright lights of the gymnasium, and of course, back to her busty breasts. If her sports bra wasn't so tight and her breasts not so firm, would they be bouncing about? Great... he wished he was seeing that now.

Oh, but what of Emiline? Well, just look over to his left and...

Haaah... Emily.

One would think he'd be done ogling his Marshal following her little display of swordsmanship earlier. One would be wrong. Oh so wrong. There's just something bout Emiline, well, all of his drachenmagd, that was just relentlessly beautiful, but let's focus on the Indigo Dragon right now. Whether still or in motion, the Marshal's Olympian form exuded elegance and athleticism, further put to the forefront as she ran right besides him. Her speed was similar to that of Carmeline's, though where as the Orange Wyrm pounded on the treadmill beneath her, the Inidgo Dragon ran with far more style. Her feet weren't as heavy, and her face was trained and stoic, gazing ahead towards the KMH on her dashboard.

And her breasts.

Well, Emiline's chest was both busty, and bouncy, unlike Carmeline's more firm breasts. The sports bra – while tight – didn't do so well in keeping her bust in place. And due to how tight it was, oooooh, he could see how curved her breasts were.

Oh, and her butt as well! Carmeline wore shorts that flaunted off her legs and buttocks, but Emiline's leggings were no slouch either. And unlike the Groundskeeper, her more pliable posterior jiggled and shook, left and right in a hypnotic sway.

Bouncing... jiggling... wobbling... haaha... if she were anyone else, he'd be ashamed of himself. Honestly, if this was just a week ago, he'd be ashamed of himself! But considering all the things he's done with his maids already, Sebastian's restraint was starting to subside further and further.

“You're pretty good at this, Master,” Emiline said, snapping him from his lustful thoughts and bringing him back to reality, “You've run before, haven't you?”

“Geh heh! I'll say! Body like yours is surprisingly limber!” Carmeline stated, “I noticed it when we were wrestling the other day.”

“You mean fucking, right?” Emiline 'corrected'.

“Urgh... fine! Fuckin'! I noticed it when were fuckin' does that make ya feel better, Marshal?”

“Honesty is a virtue, Carmeline, you know that,” Emiline stated, the Orange Wyrm rolling her eyes in annoyance.

“Anyway! Tell us, Master, you've done sports before? I doubt you've just been sittin' on your ass all day before coming here!”

“Well... yeeaaa-- I-I mean, yes! Yes I have,” he said in a more affirmative manner with a nod of his head, “During high school, I went into my school's tennis program. I was trying to find something I'd like to do for my future, so I took a few of extra curricular activities; tennis was one of them. But...” he shook his head, “I never really stuck with any of them. Nothing just ever really clicked. Although...” he smiled, “I did enjoy my time playing tennis most of all.”

“Geh heh! I knew there was no way your stamina was that good for a virgin!” Carmeline laughed, though Emline raised an eyebrow.

“Why didn't you stick with it, Master?” she asked.

“Huh? What was that?”

“Why didn't you stick with tennis? Why did you find it so hard to stick with things?” Emiline asked, being more detailed with her question.

“Well... hmm...”

He closed his eyes, thinking back to the past, those days in high school. At times, he mentally tore himself up over the fact that he had yet to get over his mother's death. At other times, he feels as if he was cruel for even thinking such a thing. In the grand scheme of things, Mai died a short while ago; six years ago, in fact. Above all, that was his mother. He had no siblings, and really, no cousins either. It was just him and her... with his Aunt Rita every now and then.

So imagine how it felt for him to lose his mother. Better yet, don't imagine it; he didn't want to wish such a thing upon anyone. Perhaps he should have gotten over it, perhaps he should have just moved on, but even after all this time, he just couldn't. He wanted to, he really, really did, but he just wasn't there yet. And with how things were going, he wasn't sure if he'd ever get there.

Beepbeepbeep!

“Huh? What? Carmeline, what are you doing?” Sebastian asked, his wide eyes gazing at her.

“Geh! I think you can do well to speed up a bit, Master,” answered the Groundskeeper.

It took a bit, but he did pick up the pace, now running sprightly upon the treadmill. If there's one thing he remembered about running, he should really keep his breath in. It wasn't a problem before when he was merely walking, but now he couldn't talk as much. Didn't seem as if Emiline and Carmeline were affected by this... ya'know, dragons and all.

But as Sebastian now focused more on his running, he didn't notice the glances his drachenmagd gave each other. Thoughtful eyes speaking to one another, realizing what it was their Master needed. His introspection – while brief – spoke a thousand words. His inability to connect with anything? They knew the reason why.

To them, Sebastian was like an open book. If he was going to struggle with the issues surrounding his mother, they'd gladly take his mind off of things. He no longer needed to fear things like abandonment, for his drachenmagd would always be there for him.

Always...

To go back to something he thought about earlier... why is it only now that he began wondering if his estate had a pool? Shouldn't that be, like, the first thing anyone asks about? I have a huge estate, a palace the kinds of which royalty in another countries would be begging for; where's my pool!? Yeah, he should've asked that sometime earlier...

But ya'know, better late than never.

This room wasn't exactly meant for lounging, even if that's what his aim was to do. No, no, this room was still connected to the wider gymnasium, just a little bit off to the side in fact. It was supposed to be used for relaxation after one hones their body, though the real lounging tub was elsewhere. But... did that really matter? Sure, the walls were far more gray and silver, appearing sterile, but a hot tub is a hot tub. And this was one high-tech hot tub.

Skuuuussshhhh!

“Aaaahh... hooooohh...”

Sitting down to his neck in the warm waters of the gym's hot tub, a pleasurable sigh escaped him. How long had he been running? It felt like forever, but... without his watch, he really couldn't tell. He'd say it was probably thirty minutes... maybe an hour. Maybe an hour and fifteen? Maybe, but he's not sure. This side of the room lacked windows as well, so he couldn't really see outside. That's okay; he didn't need it anyway.

Did he feel stronger? More limber? He wasn't sure how much of this he was feeling was placebo or real. Heh, it made him feel like a child again; he does a few reps on a treadmill, and he thinks he has the legs of an Adonis! But Sebastian wasn't so childish to fall under such wills. He'd become stronger, faster, better in the future, but he had to start from square one first.

But boy, did these hot waters feel so good against his sweaty, tired body.

“Man I'm beat,” Sebastian muttered to himself as he closed his eyes, “First Nadine... haaaah... and now Emiline and Carmeline. They really know how to tire me out...”

Throwing some water into his face, it helped reinvigorate him and steady his thoughts... thoughts that naturally went to the images of his drachenmagd's bodies. Olympian and Amazonian: those were the words he'd use to describe them. So strong and mighty and powerful. Even though he had seen them naked before both each, seeing them in motion was something else entirely. Just how strong was Carmeline? Just how skilled was Emiline? And why did the idea of them showing off amazing feats of physicality make him so hard?

Skuuussshhh!

What, was he into strong women? Honestly, the longer time went on, the more Sebastian realized he had some kinky-ass desires! Or maybe his drachenmagd were merely manipulating his preferences in women. Back in Riverside, he hadn't really been like other boys who spoke about their favorite girls, though he wasn't really sociable enough to do such a thing. But as he thought about it... what was his preferred woman? Someone smart? Someone tall? Someone short? Someone older? Someone as young as him?

Skuuuuushhh!!!

And what of other physical attributes? Did he like them being busty? Oh, he did like busty girls like Igrene and Selene and Carmeline and Emiline, but he didn't mind others like Faline or Mylene either. Wait... hasn't he already thought about this? Was he running in circles now? And... hey... hm... was the water higher around him? Hmm... and what's with these numbers he was suddenly seeing? They swirled in his head, flashing about one by one by one by one by one. He shuddered as if a cold chill was running through him, his eyes snapping open!

And meeting teal eyes.

“WHAT!?” he pulled back, only to--

Pat!

“HUH!?”

Sebastian's eyes whirled around, meeting both Emiline – who sat opposite of him – and Carmeline – who sat directly besides him to his left. Naturally the Marshal appeared stoic and calm and the Groundskeeper was cheeky and grinning, while Sebastian could only gawk at them in surprise.

“When'd you get here!?” he snapped.

“While you were sittin' here thinkin',” Carmeline answered with that grin of hers only growing in size, “Geh hehe heh! Sorry if we startled ya, Master!”

“You weren't really paying attention, Master,” Emiline said, bringing his gaze towards her, “If we were assailants, that would be bad. Perhaps in the future, we should work on your spacial awareness. It's an important skill to have.”

“Gah! You're bein' too hard on him; he's still just a cute kid,” Carmeline said whilst poking his cheek.

“Oh now I'm being too hard on him?” Emiline replied whilst crossing her arms, “Earlier, I thought it was you who tried making him run a mile a minute on the treadmill.”

“Weeeelll... maybe, but look; he's no worse for wear! Geh heh heh!”

She began poking his cheek even more now, causing Sebastian to groan as his eyes widened. She was treating him like a doll which was both belittling... yet also rather nice as well. If it was Mylene doing this to him, he probably wouldn't like it as much. But Carmeline? Though he grunted, he did very little to fight back.

Swish swish swish!

“Ahn?”

And now Emiline was on his right! Her hips pressed to his hips, her naked body covered only by the steaming hot waters of the hot tub. Though to be honest, that's not really a big problem. He'd already seen the both of them naked, so why was he so embarrassed right now?

Probably because they were both naked with him in the tub... at the same time. This is new, unexplored territory for him.

Poke!

“Ah? Wh-wha? Emiline!”

“Kuku! He is fun to poke, isn't he, Carmeline?” said the Marshal, her finger too pressing into his cheek, “Kuku! Kuku!”

“Geh heh heh! He's so small and cute! I love you, Seba!”

“Girlllssss! Hrrrgnnhh!”

He continued not fighting them off, allowing them to poke, to press, to prod as much as they pleased. Beneath the waters he first palmed their legs, feeling their toned thighs press back against them. Yes, they were unlike any other drachenmagd, being so rigid yet smooth to the touch. More groans left him, his fingers clenching in upon their thighs as he began stroking up and down, back and forth.

Their pokes continued, and when he looked up, their eyes were a glow. Did they enjoy playing with him like some human-sized doll? Well two can play this game! And sure, there were two of them and one of him, but he wasn't afraid!

Where was this coming from all of a sudden? Guess that workout did energize him like a child.

Pulling his hands away from their thighs, Sebastian wrapped his arms around their waists instead, hugging and pulling them in. It took them both by surprise, and Sebastian as well. One moment he could see, the next moment, he was surrounded on both sides by the darkness of breasts.

Not a bad place to be...

Emiline and Carmeline looked at one another, their breasts pressed up against one another with Sebastian sandwiched between them. A bit asymmetrical, what with Carmeline being bigger, and with a bust to match. Not that either of them seemed to mind, especially with the Groundskeeper grinning like she was.

But even with her teasing chuckles filling the air, Sebastian was far too busy exploring. On his right hand, he felt Emiline's toned, flat stomach. Those abs, so lean and smooth, rubbing back against his stroking palm. Ooooh, so nice.

Though that's not to say Carmeline would be beaten! Her stomach wasn't as lean as Emiline's, probably because it was just so much bigger! Those chiseled abs though felt so nice, his palm stroking up and down them, feeling every single one.

Alternatively he touched and stroked the bodies of his drachenmagds, while at the same time squeezing and pulling them in more and more, his fingers even dipping into their navels. Nostrils flaring as well, Emiline's lavender scent had begun mixing with Carmeline's odor of freshly-cut grass. The clashing combinations finding a way to somehow pull him in deeper.

Snnnniiifffff... mmmmmmm...

Such delicious odors. Usually they dulled him, restrained him, but this time, they invigorated him. Sebastian increased his holds on their bodies, pressing them closer to him as he continued taking in their smell, deeper and deeper.

However...

He is but one small young man, and they were dragons. And with him falling deeper into his own desires, his growing affection was seen, even through the rushing waters of this hot tub. With eyes as strong as theirs, they easily saw it, and it brought an even wider grin to Carmeline's lips.

“You're far too faithful to your lusts, Master,” Emiline remarked, “I would have thought better of you.”

“Gah, don't say that, Emiline! He's young and energetic! Mmmm...” she licked her lips, “We should be praising his virility.”

“Hnnnghh...”

Sebastian tried to defend himself against Emiline's words, but the Marshal suddenly turned slightly, pressing his head into the cleavage of her bust. And to make matters even worse, Carmeline did likewise; turning so that his head could be sandwiched even deeper between their breasts!

Wait... worse? No, better!

On one side he had Carmeline's firm chest, pressing hard against him like smooth stones. On the other side he had Emiline's bust, being far softer yet still so large and accommodating. Together, the Groundskeeper and Marshal began rubbing their tits all along his face, grinning as they did so. Yes, even the typically stoic and aloof Emiline began smiling in a teeth-flashing manner as she toyed with Sebastian alongside her fellow drachenmagd.

“Nngnhaaaah... haarrsshh... g-garrrlllssshh! Haaaahh!”

Such busty, accommodating tits. Raising his hands, Sebastian grabbed them from their sides, squeezing them along with Carmeline and Emiline. His fingers sank in so much, coaxing chortles from the two dragonesses he groped.

And groped him back.

Their hands fell on Sebastian's flat chest, gently stroking up and down. Carmeline's hand was so strong and big, but right now she was being so tender. She'd press down every now and then, but never too hard to cause pain or discomfort. Emiline meanwhile was far faster, her hand more graceful. She stroked him in a far more possessive manner, even tugging him back a bit into her chest.

The two worked in tandem, raising his pleasure more and more. Breasts, hands, smells; Sebastian's blood was pumping at an incredible manner, his throbbing cock so hard it hurt. But that's okay, for Emiline did something he had yet to experience.

Slink!

“Hnnnggh...! whah? Whash thath?”

Something had wrapped around his cock. Something smooth. Something tight. Something slender. Something that wasn't flesh, but scales.

Looking down as best he could, Sebastian's eyes stared through the waters to see that Emiline had wrapped her tail around his cock. Up and down she gently stroked his length off, making him groan out loud. His body shuttered again, but their hands pressed him back against the tub's wall, keeping him relaxed as she assaulted his body.

Her tail had that blade at the end, but he felt no danger. Not with the way Emiline used it, stroking his cock off. She was even gasping and groaning herself, as if somehow using her tail was pleasing in its own right.

Ah, but Carmeline was not to be outdone! With Emiline pleasing his dick, the Groundskeeper pulled his head over to face her tits personally. He grew wide-eyed, while her hard, ebony nipples slowly started drifting in right towards his--

“Mmmff!”

Mouth!

His wide open maw sealed around that nipple as best he could, eyes closing shut as he began sucking in harder and harder. His tongue even brushed and slicked along her nipple and areola, groaning into her body the more he indulged in it. Such a delicious flavor, one he skipped out on in their wrestle days earlier.

During all of this, Sebastian felt himself being guided over to rest fully in Carmeine's lap. Reclining against her body, the firm breasts of his Groundskeeper began cradling his head. Smiling gently herself, Carmeline began stroking the back of his head in a soothing, loving manner, even kissing the top of it every now and then. Emiline meanwhile tossed some hair from over her face, and then she began moving down.

And down.

And dooooownn...

Sebastian's rigid cock was now hard and long enough to stand above the water as he sat against Carmeline's body. The sight of it brought a smile to his Marshal's lips; she even licked them as if sizing up a good meal. At the moment, Sebastian was enamored by the side of Carmeline's firm breasts, pressing and kissing up against them as cute-sounding moans left his lips.

It was time to remind him that she was still there too.

Snag!

“Ah!?”

Her hands seized upon his cock, wrapping tightly around it where she quickly began jerking him off. Stiffening up, Sebastian jerked forward with his hips, though he said nothing as more moans began leaving his wobbling mouth. Emiline's hand was speedy, pulling his cock up as she jerked it so wonderfully. The aloof and stoic face she typically wore had faded away, instead showing something more lustful, something more domineering. Perhaps its because of the grin she wore on her face, and how those teal eyes of hers looked up towards him in a possessive manner.

“Haaaahh... Emilyyyyy...” he groaned, being entranced and enthralled by that mighty gaze.

She didn't respond however, instead continuing her handjob with a quickened pace. Stroking, stroking, stroking, before she finally began working and nuzzling her way down. Mouth opened and eyes closed, Emiline pushed Sebastian's cock right into her maw.

“Aahhaaah!”

It settled nicely and neatly into place, resting along her tongue as she gently began sucking him down. Eyes closed and tongue energetic, the Marshal's head would bob up and down on his throbbing length. He tasted wonderfully, with said taste being three-times as strong thanks to their earlier workout. The salt, the sweat, the precum; all mixed together with her spit in her mouth. Emiline groaned around his dick as she sucked it, with it traveling through his body and making it shudder yet again.

Her lips would push down and her tongue would coil around his length, and when her lips pulled back, her tongue would give a parting lick. It's one thing to have his cock be sucked on, its something else entirely to have it both be sucked and licked, and coiled, and stroked, and... and...

“Aaaahhahhahah!”

He shuttered, the pleasure he felt being so intoxicating. Emiline's oral was immaculate and slow, while Carmeline's touches continued to keep him on the edge of ecstasy. Stroking her hand along his chest, kissing his forehead softly, while her firm tits continued to be so comfortable to rest against. And the subtle thumping noise of her heart, so strong, powerful, and so lovely to hear.

Sebastian's toes curled, his body sandwiched between two lovely women and the bubbling heat of the hot tub all around them. He was panting again like he'd just gotten off of the treadmill, and it became increasingly clear to him that neither Carmeline nor Emiline were about to let him go. Not until he gave them what they wanted, and from how she was working on him, the Marshal was planning on getting hers first.

So she sucked...

“Hmmmphh!”

“Aaahh!”

And she sucked...

“Hmmmmppphh!!!”

“Aaaahhnn!?”

And she sucked even harder!

“HMMMPHHH!!!”

“Emi—llliieeennneeeehhhhaaahhaahahah! Nnnggghh!?”

Jerking his hips up and clenching his thighs together, Sebastian shot a sea of seed straight into Emiline's awaiting mouth. It was thick and it was copious, filling her mouth and leaving practically no space for anything else. She tasted her Master on a new level, his scent having flowed up into her nostrils as well. This heavy, randy, male odor, coupled with this salty, bitter taste, and its incredible, overwhelming heat.

“Hmmmmmm...”

Hazy and glossed over, Sebastian's gaze fell down towards Emiline, watching as the Marshal cleaned his cock thoroughly. She didn't pull away, no, not yet. She licked his cock a bit, making sure that no traces of his sperm would remain. And then she began pulling away, sloooowly sliding off his dick, leaving it lathered in her spit.

“Mmmfff...”

Her lips pursed, Emiline kept his seed sloshing about within her maw, only to grin in a mischievous manner that wouldn't look out of place on Maylene's face. And then she opened her mouth, showing off her bounty; his fresh hot seed resting in her mouth like some sort of miniature sauna.

He never thought seeing such a sight would be so erotic... aaahh...

“Hmn... mmm... gulp... aaaah... there...”

A cumshot, and a mighty strong one at that. Sebastian continued leaning against Carmeline's body, panting for breath as he tried to return from his blissful state of euphoria. But if he thought things were going to end there, well, he was mistaken. No, no, this was only getting started.

“How's it taste?” Carmeline asked as Emiline rose back up to sit next to them.

“Hmmm... amazing...” Emiline answered, “What? You didn't taste it yourself when you 'wrestled' with him?”

“Geh... Master was busy tasting me,” she replied, “And he was surprisingly good at it too.”

“Hmmm... I'll have to hold you to that,” the Marshal said back, her teal eyes looking over at Sebastian's wobbling face, “Master... are you okay?”

“Aaaaah... haaaah... Emily... ahahah...”

“Kuku, are you okay, Master? I wasn't too much for you, was I?”

“Nnn... no... you... haaaahh...”

“Kuku! You look so cute like that. I just want to eat you all up... hmm...”

“Geh! You've had your fill, Emiline! Now its my turn!” Carmeline said as she pressed her hand upon the Marshal's shoulder.

“Oh? And what are you going to do with your turn?”

“Geh heh heh! Ain't it obvious? It's my turn to taste him!”

Easily they traded him, the young and small Master being moved from Carmeline's lap to Emiline's. Being moved about like some sort of living doll; he really was their plaything at this point. But he was far too dazed to stop them, and really didn't care to do so.

Being sat in the Marshal's lap, Sebastian found himself once more comparing the bodies of his drachenmagd. This comparison was far simpler, however. Carmeline was just so damn big! Reclining against her body truly did make him feel like he was her doll and nothing more. By comparison, reclining against Emiline made him feel like a young boy again. She was tall, mature and muscular, but not to the same level of the Groundskeeper.

He probably preferred Emiline's more pliable breasts, however.

The hot tub's water swayed as Carmeline shifted herself, her lips in a grin that could match Nadine's very own. Her tail too started swaying left and right like a dog's tail, while she positioned herself right in front of him. Looking up towards Carmeline's grinning face, the still woozy Sebastian could only grunt. Her arms then reached out for him, her face drifting in closer and closer.

“Mmmmffff...”

“Mmmmmm!”

Yup, Carmeline's tongue still was brutal and strong! The way it slicked and slapped at his tongue, lacking refined grace and skill, just taking what it wanted when it wanted it, all of it drawing out loud, hungry groans from her Master. He pressed back as best he could, but with Emiline still holding onto him possessively, there wasn't much he could do. He hadn't actually realized it either, being so lust-drunk that all he could focus on was the kiss. Carmeline certainly did.

“Hmmmmmfuaaahh! Hah! Geh hehe, is something wrong, Emiline?” asked the Groundskeeper when she pulled her lips away from her Master, “You're being rather possessive!”

“Oh, I am? I hadn't noticed,” replied the Marshal sarcastically, which only brought more teasing laughter from the Orange Wyrm.

“Even after all this time, you're so easy to read!” Carmeline replied through laughter, “C'mon, Emiline! Stop being so mean; we're sharing our Master! Geh heh heh!”

“Mmm-hmm... I don't think you even know the meaning of the word 'share', Carmeline. Considering how big you are. You might just hog Mater all to yourself, and that'll not only make me angry, but Selene angry as well.”

Were they really arguing over him? And in this position no less? Gotta say... felt kinda nice. Though, he can't let these kind of thoughts get into his head. Let's just say that he really didn't want to get a big, egotistical head because his drachenmagd like fucking him... even if it really was a boost to his admittedly weak self-esteem.

But...

Words drifted seamlessly into Sebastian's ears; the things Faline said to him the previous day. How'd they go again?

Yes, I am a submissive, Master. We all are. I'm just more... overt. Heh...

Yeah. They all are submissive. That's a bit hard, almost impossible, to swallow. Sure, he could imagine the likes of Selene, Rodeline, even Mylene as being submissive. But Igrene, and of course, Emiline and Carmeline? No way!

But... it wouldn't hurt to try, right? Especially as he was 'recharging' so to speak. So...

“Emiline... mmmm... Carmeline?”

“Oi? Yeah, Master?” asked the Groundskeeper.

“Could you uh... umm...” gosh this was difficult to do. Trying to order them around in the bedroom just felt... weird. But he pushed on regardless, “Could you... put your hands on the tub's edge? And uh... point your... your um... hehah... heh... youre uh... asses towards me?”

Seriously, that had him cracking up despite all the things they've already done together. He could barely manage enough courage to say 'ass' among all things! However – and more importantly – he was prepared to have them say 'no'. Sure, he could command them on a professional level, but this still felt like a leap.

Either that... or he was just trying to convince himself that it was.

However, Carmeline and Emiline both looked at one another, the Groundskeeper more curious, the Marshal... well, still very aloof. Nevertheless, the two nodded, and Emiline sat Sebastian to the side, causing his heart to race. He opened his mouth to speak, but the illustrious sight of their beautiful bodies moving as they were told kept him silent.

They both placed their hands on the edge of the tub opposite of him, and they both indeed stuck out their asses. Sebastian's eye swelled in size, his mouth agape with shock, while both of his drachenmagd looked over their shoulders to stare at him.

“What's wrong, Master?” Emiline asked, “Is this not what you wanted?”

“It is but... uhh...”

For one, he was speechless, both by the idea that his command actually went through, but also by the sinfully dirty sight he had before him. On the left he had Carmeline's bronze booty, so round and firm, pushed out for his viewing pleasure. Her back defined with musculature, her figure so exquisite, and with her pussy just out of view behind her orange pubic hairs.

On the right he had Emiline's ass. Far more curvaceous, rounder, softer, yet not lacking in the athletic back and toned figure; she just wasn't as bulky or as large as Carmeline. Her pussy too was visible, twitching and – funnily enough – wetter than the Groundskeeper. Her back also was toned and shapely, though broken by the appearance of her amazing wings.

Seeing the two side by side was akin to having their breasts pressed together and up to his face. It also made him really reconsider if he was more into breasts than he was into butts.

Fingers clenching at the air, Sebastian slowly started moving forward, that desire and need controlling him like a puppet on strings. This was the fruits of his command; two beautiful bodies his to play with, the water that curved along their asses, making them glisten in the room, and the knowledge that he could command them to do so as many times as he pleased.

This memory would forever be burned into his head.

His fingers still twitching wildly about in the air, Sebastian slowly moved forward, even swallowing a glob of spit. He felt hotter than the waters around them, apprehensive, yet also courageous. Such a strange mixture of feelings, but he kept telling himself that this was okay. Igrene had said so, Faline had said so, and it's not like Carmeline and Emiline were fighting back against him either. If they wanted this and he wanted this, then there's no problem, right?

Always trying to convince himself; it's like he was fighting back against it... for some reason. Well, no more of this. He was the earl, the Master. If he so pleased to do something, then he'd do it, no? Yes!

“Oh?”

“Gah?”

One hand fell on Emiline's ass, the other on Carmeline's. Still carrying that childish curiosity, Sebastian gently kneaded both of their posteriors; one in each hand. His right hand carressed Emiline's buttocks, pressing and squeezing in. Yes, more pliable, more agreeable, easily able to lift up and down. He loved how shapely her ass was, running his fingers along it from the top to the bottom and back again was just so much fun.

Ah, but what of Carmeline's buttocks? He had groped it the other day, and yes, it was so very firm, so very strong. Pressing his fingers into it, it would barely bend, barely break. Not as shapely as Emiline's ass, but way, way, way larger. Brushing his fingers along it, he wondered how it would feel to rest his head against her ass. Would it be uncomfortable? He didn't think so. Hmmm... and to kiss to too... aaah... groping it more and more. This unique texture was so enthralling.

But then he pulled back, face red, fingers twitching, eyes wide as he looked at his groping hands. He could still feel their assess pressed against his palms; as if their feel had been etched into his flesh. It further spurned him, drawing his hands back where he placed them between their legs and thighs.

Emiline shifted slightly and Carmeline laughed, the two looking at one another silently, before looking over their shoulders to face Sebastian. His cute face, mouth agape, body wobbling as he couldn't believe what he was doing. It brought a grin to the Marshal's face as well, who couldn't help but to adore his expressions.

Her cute Master...

He touched their calves in unison, bringing his hands up along their toned legs. Settling his fingers between their thighs, he felt the overwhelming heat that radiated from their pussies. It somehow beat out the heat of the tub around them!

His fingers began stroking along their pussies; toned labia that felt like water-drenched smooth stones. And with how moist they were as well, their sticky substances clung to his fingers. He groaned throatily, stroking their pussies which in turned caused them to push their bodies up.

His nubile fingers still wasn't accustomed to the art of fingering, were they? He could work out their cunts well enough, pushing his index fingers into the both of them. Carmeline shuddered and Emiline groaned, though Sebastian remained silent. His finger ran along their velvety walls, stroking around and around and around. Taking things slowly, he felt the unique textures of their inner well. Like how Emiline and Carmeline both got so rough not only the deeper he got, but towards the top.

Oh, right the g-spot he's been told about... wait, did they all share the same one? Was that true for all women, or just the drachenmagd?

Fwip! Fwap!

He pulled his fingers out from them, Carmeline grunting and Emiline shivering. His fingers were coated in their spicy juices, the young earl actually bringing them up and tasting from them. Hmm... why did he enjoy the taste of their pussies so much? What kind of thoughts were these he was even having? Didn't stop him from licking his fingers clean. Mmmm...

Well, his cock had returned to 100%. Looking between his legs, seeing it throb so hard and so heavily brought a twinge of pain to the young man. He could think of a couple of comfortable places to bury his bone though. It's just a matter of where to put it first.

Decisions, decisions, decisions. And unlike with the treadmill earlier, he couldn't pick some middle ground. Or, wait, couldn't he? He had two asses right in front of him! He could just... well, first he would--

Grab! Them by their sides, pressing them together. And then he could--

Push! Right into them!

“Uaahahahahah!”

Groaning as his hips sank forward and his head hung back, Sebastian's turgid cock pushed between their two asses as best he could; Carmeline's firm buttocks on the left, Emiline's softer one on the right. Its like a chocolate and strawberry mixed ice-cream; two clashing flavors that only somehow bring out the best in both tastes. Carmeline's firm ass pressing hard against his dick on the left, stroking it and teasing his veins. Meanwhile, Emiline's softer ass was like a cushion, rubbing back and tugging on all his groves.

“Gaahh... haaahhh...”

He continued drawing his hips back and forth, cock sliding along their asses, back and forth. He kept a steady pace, fearing that if he went any further, he may very well climax again so soon. No, he wanted to draw this out further and farther. They often praised his stamina, but Sebastian wasn't really in agreement. Not until now that is.

Emiline and Carmeline, heh, they were smiling at one another. Their Master was so small and so cute, yet his sex drive was so strong. Was this their fault? Had the drachenmagd all done this to him? If so, then good. Only they deserved their Master, so only they could have this. Just as much as they belonged to him, he belonged to them.

And only them.

FWAP!

Oh, that was a meaty thrust! Feeling it stroke against their asses not only made them both lurch up, but also made them groan as well. Their Master was starting to feel himself more and more, fall into that pit of lust and desire. But of course, climaxing just by stroking his cock against their asses wasn't what he had in mind. No, he needed something else, somewhere else, somewhere like... like... like...

Ah! There!

“Geh hehe-- GAHGKH!? M-MASTER! NNGHH!? W-WRONG HOLE? NNGAAAAHHH!”

Carmeline's voice could get that loud? Color him surprise.

Suddenly she was pushed up on the tub's edge, eyes screwed shut and teeth grinding into one another as her Master's cock penetrated her. But it did not push into her pussy, instead sliding right into her tight ass. Why had he done so? Was it curiosity, or wild movements? Does it matter?

Sebastian's cock slid deep into Carmeline's anus, realizing just how different it was from her pussy. Firstly, it wasn't wet, well, save for the tub's waters. Sliding his cock in, there was far more resistance than usual. He really needed to force his cock deeper and deeper, pushing slowly but not stopping for any reason. Just pushing and pushing and pushing.

“Ahaahahahah!”

His hands fell on her hips, helping to keep himself in place as he claimed every inch of her anus for his own. Then he bit his bottom lip, stopping some hungered groans though drool continued hanging out. Looking at them, Emiline rolled her eyes in annoyance, but didn't say anything. Instead she leaned over, placing her head upon Carmeline's back, her teal eyes looking right up at her Master's cute face.

And he looked back.

Ah, one woman on his cock, the other looking at him in such a cool, aloof manner. He almost came on the spot! In fact, he would have, but Emiline said something that broke through that well of primal lust.

“Do your best, Master.”

Right! Right! Do your best! Your best! He wanted to please her, but not just her! He wanted to please Carmeline too! But he also wanted to please Igrene, and Selene, and Mylene, and Nadine, and Faline, and Larsine, and Rodeline, and Adeline, and yes, even Katherine! He wanted to please all of them! So he must do his best!

“Ah! Haaaaahh!”

Pat! Pat! Pat!

Thrusting, Sebastian worked open Carmeline's ass more and more, the Groundskeeper shuddering as some drool hung from her lips as well. His every thrust made her body lurch forward, a power felt by Emiline as well. She smiled at her Master, watching as he penetrated the ass of the Groundskeeper relentlessly. Ah yes, that tight, muscular sphincter, loosening up from his relentless and primal assault. Emiline was almost jealous. No, not almost; she was. Gonna have to rectify that.

But right now it was Carmeline's turn.

Sebastian's gaze traveled down to where their bodies were connected. His cock sinking into her firm ass, pulling back, pushing in, watching her body rumble from his every penetration. Do his best, do his best; he kept thinking that like his own personal mantra. The waters of the tub began to slosh and splash about, while his thrusting cock kept speeding up, faster and faster and faster. And with Emiline there, gently stroking the small of Carmeline's back, Sebastian felt spurn to, well...

You know.

Do his best! Do his best! Do his best!

“Haaaaunnngghh! Haaaauuunngghhh!”

There it was; Carmeline's bovine-sounding moans. They filled the air, fueling his desire to breed her like some sort of heifer and he a steer. His dick, sliding in deeper and deeper, his body arching up as he put all the power he had into it. His power was great, his desire palpable, his talent for thrusting far superior than it had been before. It took just a few more--

WHAPS!

And one last...

PAT!

Before finally...

“Nnggaahh!”

“Haaaunnnghh!”

SQUIRRRRRK!

Oh so hot. Oh so much. Oh so heavy.

Carmeline shuddered, her ass being filled to the brim and then some by Sebastian's virile seed. She could only see the wall, but Emiline got to see his cute, twitching face, his glazed over eyes, and his mouth open wide, all as he poured his spunk into Carmeline's greedy asshole. His legs were rattling, his breathy moans filled the air, and when he was sure he had given her everything he possibly could, he pulled slowly out of her tight ass.

“Guh! Haaah! Haaaaahh! Haaaaunnghhh!”

Carmeline's own pants and moans mixed into the air, her ass twitching as his cock steadily retreated. His cum came streaking out of her anus, oozing along her thigh and falling into the waters below. And Sebastian sat there, hands resting on Carmeline's hips as his legs wobbled.

“Oh... ooooohhh... haaahhh...”

Splash!

Falling back, he came down to his neck in the waters of the tub, eyes staring up at the ceiling in a dazed manner. The thrill and rush of sex is so great, but the climax – the moment of finality – ultimately happens far too quick. And once it subsided, he sat there in his post-coitus bliss, his mind pondering such ridiculous and far off thoughts.

What's the meaning of life? Does any of this have a point? What time is it?

All these questions and more floated about within his head, not stopping until he heard the gentle swaying of the tub waters around him. Reopening his eyes, he saw Carmeline had stood up tall, her hands on her ass to pry her cheeks apart, while she looked over her shoulder as best she could at herself. And with her tail leaning up along her back, it offered an unobstructed view of her anus, still twitching as his seed flowed out of it.

Such a lewd sight.

“Gahahhaah... hauuungnhh... you... you really did a number on my ass, Master,” muttered the Groundskeeper, with Emiline reaching over to palm her firm posterior as well.

“I'll say,” the Marshal remarked as she soothingly kneaded her fellow drachenmagd's ass, “Kuku... our Master looked so manly too. Thrusting like his life depended on it.”

“Aaannnhh... s-sorry, Carmeline,” Sebastian muttered weakly, making her turn around, “I wasn't thinking straight. I just... I don't know why I put it in your... in your... in your... ahh... in your ass like that. Ugh...”

“Hmm... geh... did you like it, Master?” the Groundskeeper asked whilst turning around fully to face him.

“Wh-what?”

“Did you like it?”

And then – in unison – they both got closer to him. Sitting down in the tub once more – Emiline to his right and Carmeline to his left – the two drachenmagds pressed their bodies up to his, squeezing him softly in the middle. He looked up at the two of them, brown eyes wide, body stirring... and a soft, childish, blushing smile appeared on his face.

“Yes... I did...”

“Then that's all that matters!” Carmeline said as she poked his cheek again, much like they did earlier, “Geh heh heh! I liked it too, Master! Just give me a heads up next time, okay? I wasn't really ready for it!”

“Taking an enemy off guard is the key role of any combatant,” Emiline said however, her finger too poking his cheek, “Kuku. Master really is a quick learner!”

“Ah! But you didn't teach me that... yet. Nnghaaah... g-girls... ahh! S-slow down!”

Was this how he was to end his 'workout'? Having his cheeks poked and played with by his amorous drachenmagds? Hmm... well... not a half bad way to end it then. His arms even reached around their waists, pulling them in closer. Feeling them against him, so soft, so loving, so tender...

Aahhh...

“Hey Master! What's this?”

“What's... huh?”

Tying his bathrobe around his body, Sebastian looked over to Carmeline. After their bath/relaxation/threesome/whatever you wanna call it, the trio had returned to the estate's gymnasium. Were they going to start working out again? He doubted it, because all three of them were naked save for the incredibly soft bathrobes they were wearing.

Locking his eyes on the object Carmeline had in her hand, Sebastian watched as she swung it around playfully via its chain. She did this a few times, before finally catching it in her palm and showing it to him. Yes, it was that black stop watch he was given by that man in Schonheit.

Before Sebastian could answer Carmeline however, Emline walked over to the Groundskeeper, also to touch and check out the stop watch. Its smooth elegant surface and the image of a reptile on its head. Hmm... she actually had some choice words for it.

“It looks like a drake,” the Marshal muttered, only to shrug her shoulders, “But I'm not exactly sure. It could be any kind of horned reptile, really.”

“A man out in Schonheit gave it to me,” Sebastian explained, “Just... out of the blue...”

“Mmm...”

Emiline and Carmeline continued looking at the watch, even popping its top open to gaze at its clicking gears. Nothing appeared out of ordinary, and it looked rather brilliant as well. So smooth, so elegant; it was a watch befitting their young Master.

“It's so strange to given something like this by someone I don't know,” Sebastian muttered as the watch was returned to him, “Igrene said that the Faust family has helped the people of Schonheit many times in the past, but I don't know. Still feels odd.”

“If it makes you uncomfortable, would you like me to destroy it?” Emiline asked, causing Sebastian to take a step back.

“What? No! That's... that's a bit of an overreaction!” the young earl said whilst shaking his head, “It's just... odd is all.”

Popping its top, Sebastian gazed upon its smooth surface, and the eerie way the number 5 was jumping around whilst flashing red in color. Yeah, that's odd, don't you think? Hrrrrgghh...

He closed his eyes and shook his head, feeling something being burned in his head. His drachenmagd – noticing his sudden distress – walked over to him, hands resting on his shoulders. He reopened his eyes, looking first up at their concerned expressions, and then back down to his stopwatch.

It was only 5:47. Ah... okay.

“Master? Are you okay?” Carmeline asked, to which he nodded.

“Yeah... I mean... yes, I'm okay. Ah...” he slid the top back on, “Let's... let's see if we can have something to eat. I could use something to drink, really.”

Carmeline and Emiline looked back at one another, trading more concerned glances with one another. Sebastian looked like he coming down with something with how he shook. Perhaps they should take a visit to Rodeline first?

But before they could even do such a thing, the door the gymnasium opened, their eyes looking at it. Entering inside was Igrene with Mylene at her side. The Parlor Maid exuded her aura of smugness, though it was noticeably scaled back. Igrene meanwhile looked even more professional than usual, if such a thing can be believed.

“Igrene... is something wrong?” Sebastian asked as the Head-Housemaid came to a stop before him.

“Master Sebastian. I have something to tell you.”

7