Drachenmagd #26
458 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tales from the Crypt

“Hey! Heeyyy! Aah...! W-watch it, Adeline! Careful, careful!”

“Fuaah hah hah! It's still twitching! Fuaaaaaahnn!”

Dammit, Mylene! Dammit, dammit, dammit! Why wouldn't this damn thing go down! Ahahh! It didn't hurt... well... it didn't hurt that much, but you know what it did do? Be so incredibly uncomfortable! Remember Middle School days in preteen to teenage years when you'd randomly get a hard on in class for no reason whatsoever, and it would really hurt as you tried to keep it down for fear of embarrassment? And so you tried to fold your legs in a way that makes your manhood uncomfortable? Well, Sebastian was suffering that right now!

To a point...

The night moon was up high, his belly full of dinner. It was a nice, hot meal following his energetic tryst with Mylene and Emiline, something that still left a few minor sore spots on his waist, and of course his penis which utterly refused to go down. Seriously, what was in that 'special brew' of hers?

It's one thing to have his still rigid penis pulsating like this, but did Adeline have to be so curious about it?

“Poke... poke... poke... fuah hah hah! Poke! Poke! Poooookeee!”

“Adeliiiiinneee!”

Typically the Tailor Maid was snooty and egotistical, acting like a refined young woman despite her diminutive size. Right now however, she acted more like a curious child as she poked at his still hard cock through his night pants, a feeling that kept jerking Sebastian up. Time had only caused his penis' sensitivity to double, so her very poke and the rubbing of it through his clothes kept sending tiny little bolts along his body. A dark stain of precum was even beginning to form at the tip of his pants, a sight that Adeline abused gleefully. Her finger poked it, smearing his pre upon the head of his dick through his pants and making him moan sharply as well. Sebastian struggled to speak, while his Tailor Maid giggled, her red eyes gazing up to his wobbling face.

“Haaahh...! Nnghhaaaah! Adeline! Slow down, please! It really feels... ticklish!” he groaned, which only drew further giggles from the Yellow Wyvern.

“Fuah hah hah! You're so cute, Master!” she replied, her finger pulling back where thick strings of precum hung from its tip to his pants in surprisingly strong bridges. Did that 'special brew' also increase the power of his climaxes? Actually... that wouldn't be too surprising.

“Adeline, please stop torturing our Master,” a more levelheaded voice echoed from their side, drawing their gazes over, “After the 'workout' Emiline and Mylene put him through, I highly doubt he's in a mood to be teased so relentlessly like this. Umu!”

“Haaah... Rodeline,” Sebastian groaned.

She walked outside the perimeter of his bed, her body much like Adeline's in the fact that they were both dressed in appropriate nightgowns. Of course the Tailor Maid had her yellow nightgown and bonnet, while Rodeline's was pink. Hers was translucent, and she wore pink panties beneath that covered her womanhood. Unlike Adeline's nightgown, the Nurse Maid's was strapless with sleeves, though it had a backless back while also showing a lovely view of her cleavage. It also was not as tight around the midsection as her sister's was, though the skirt did not balloon as heavily either.

Beside her laid a medical tray, having been wheeled up here by the Nurse Maid herself. Upon said tray were various little medical liquids and pills that went over Sebastian's head. He watched as she poured a cup of water for him, followed by collecting a few pills in her palm, before turning to face him with that lovely, warm smile on her face.

“I apologize for what my sisters did to you in the lounge room, Master,” Rodeline said as she walked to his side, sitting on the bed to offer him the cup of cold water and pills, “Mylene's special brew has been a favorite for earls throughout the centuries, though I'd argue it was wrong of her to spring it on you out of the blue like she did.”

“It's... fine, really,” Sebastian stated whilst chuckling, “I'd be lying if I said I did not enjoy it. Besides, even when I knew what it was and what it would do to me... I gladly drank it off of Emiline's body.”

“Fuaaaaah~! Doing body shots now, Master? How lewd of you,” Adeline remarked, while Sebastian grabbed the cup of water and pills.

“These depressants will help soothe your penis,” Rodeline stated as he swallowed the pills handed to him, “It should go down and lose its sensitive throughout the night. By morning, you'll be at tip-top shape! Umu!”

Gulp... gulp... aaahh... heh... thanks, Rodeline,” Sebastian said somewhat haplessly as he downed those pills, “Hooo boy... now I know what Viagra feels like. I think...” his eyes trailed down towards his penis, “It's still so hard...”

“Fuah hah! I'll say...” Adeline said, not helping matters as she palmed his turgid cock, rubbing it through his pants and once again jolting him up, “Fuah! But I prefer it like this, personally! So long and hard and thick... hmmm...” she eyed Sebastian, a mischievous smile spreading out upon her lips, “Tell me, Master, would you like a snug-fitting cock ring?

“W-what!?” he replied, his head shaking as he immediately vetoed such an idea, “Th-thanks! But no thanks! I don't know what you heard from Carmeline and Nadine, but I assure you, I am not into the same extreme kinks as Faline is!”

“Fuah hah hah hah!”

Her laughter caused Sebastian's cheeks to blush, wondering if Adeline was merely teasing him with the cock ring comment, or if she was being serious. And yet, he too broke a smile out on his lips... and then he began chuckling, and soon after laughing alongside his Tailor Maid. Joke or not, he could at least indulge in the absurdity of the situation as he continued laying there beneath Adeline's hand. All the while Rodeline giggled softly along with them... before a curious and amorous smirk spread out over her lips.

“Well... with all of us here, it would be remiss of me not to take this chance for some... medical evaluation.”

“Medical... evaluation?” Sebastian repeated.

He looked at Rodeline as Adeline did to, their expressions momentarily curious... before the Tailor Maid allowed a grin to spread out over her lips. Reaching up to her bonnet, she quickly pulled it down, letting her luscious red hair to fall free upon the bed around her, pooling as a shimmering glean ran along it like waves. And Sebastian... was still a little confused, being a bit slower on the pick up for now... before his eyes widened and he palmed his forehead like an idiot.

“Ah... don't tell me,” he bemoaned, “I wouldn't be surprised if Adeline threw herself upon me but... you too, Rodeline?”

“Umu! Umu! Not like that, Master!” said the Pink Dragon, while her sister giggled at their side, “Buuuut... we are all here and... I have heard how you've shared threesomes with my sisters and... well...” she began prodding her fingers together in a demure, shy manner, “At the risk of sounding unprofessional, I am rather jealous that I have yet to partake in one of these lewd trysts, umu...”

“Fuah hah hah! And it would be such a shame to let your already hard cock go to waste, don't you think, Master?” Adeline threw in, her hand once again resting upon it.

“Umu! Adeline is right! And with your penis in such a state, I can judge the difference in climax between your normal performance, and your abilities when under the affects of Mylene's brew! Haah! I think...” she looked in hard, “Two, should suffice? Two... each?

“Two each!?” Sebastian repeated, his eyes wide, “Like... that's a lot, right? Shouldn't my refractory period or whatever its called be in affect or something?”

“Umu! Typically yes, but you've already experienced a highly reduced and practically nonexistent refractory period during your evening with Emiline and Mylene, did you not? My sister's brew promotes blood flow within a participant, which is why your body feels hot and your penis continues to remain hard. It also does away with the increased infusion of oxytocin that typically permeates a males system's following an orgasm, which is why you'll be able to perform multiple times in a row.”

“Uh-huh...” Sebastian answered, though most of Rodeline's words went straight over his head, “Jeeze... what is in that drink?” he shook his head, “Okay... alright, fine... uh...” he looked down at his penis, watching it throb, “I really... I really, really can't say 'no' to you girls, even if I wanted to... which I never do.”

“Fuah hah hah! It's okay to drown in the pleasures of the estate, Master Sebastian. You are the earl,” Adeline commented as she rubbed his thigh sensually, further keeping that heat and rush within his body.

Another hapless smile adorned Sebastian's lips, followed by another chuckle at the lewd wackiness of the moment. In turn, his cock gave a rather lively and needy jolt, which had Adeline pulling back and giggling as well. If everyone in this room wanted to participate in a bit of nightly fun, well, far be it from him to be a stick in the mud and say 'no' for no particular reason.

He is the earl, as Adeline stated.

Reaching down, Sebastian opened the fly of his night pants, allowing his rock-hard cock to come flying out. It did so with enough strength that it flung bits of his precum upon Adeline's cheek, making her jolt and causing him to apologize briefly. She didn't mind, and even brought over her finger to swipe some of his precum over to her lips to suck it down. It must have tasted good, because she groaned with desire following her wanton taste. Meanwhile, Rodeline leaned over with a metal pin in hand, tapping it against the side of his cock. Sebastian shivered and then he cooed, for the Nurse Maid dragged the pen along his cock, particularly on the veins resting on its side.

“Aaahhhaaahah... hoooooh...” he groaned, while both Rodeline and Adeline's eyes began glowing.

“Marvelous,” the Pink Dragon remarked, seeing something Sebastian could not, “Now then, Adeline, pleasure the Master in any way you see fit. Remember, we need two climaxes. One I wish to see, the other I wish to feel.”

“Fuah hah! I understand, dearest sister” Adeline stated as she placed her hand on her chest, her red eyes peering up towards Sebastian's, “I am particularly proud of my breasts, Master; they are the largest among my sisters.”

“Yes... heh... though... Selene may have something to say about that,” Sebastian replied as he reached down.

Grabbing Adeline by her waist with one arm, he pulled her in close, resting the shortstack upon his lap with his cock standing proud among them. His other hand then came over, copping a nice, large, hefty feel of Adeline's presumptuous breasts. She groaned and bit into her bottom lip, her amorous eyes staring up to her Master as she felt him tease and knead her flesh through her gown.

His eyes locking in on her lips, he leaned in to kiss her, with Adeline kissing back. Her cute, smaller arms wrapped around his neck, holding him in gently as their tongues swirled about within each others' mouths. It was slow, but it was loud, lips smacking and spit being slurped, while their eyes remained closed. He continued hugging Adeline close, her sweet aroma starting to mix with Rodeline's cinnamon scent, especially as the Pink Dragon came in closer and closer.

Sebastian felt the Nurse Maid's chest start to press up against his shoulder and arm, but he was far too occupied with Adeline to shift his gaze. That is until the need to breathe came about, finally causing him to break his lips from his Tailor Maid. She remained close however, slurping up the spit given to her as she leaned in more into his kneading, groping hand.

His other hand cupped around, sliding beneath Adeline's skirt to gently knead her thigh, hip and buttocks, his fingers sinking into her soft flesh. The Tailor Maid's body was just so... min-maxed; small, compact, and thick... oh... sorry... thicc. If his cock wasn't already hard, it would have surely grown in size from his casual groping alone.

He moved back in to kiss Adeline and she kissed back, their eyes closing and tongues swirling, while a heat began passing through Rodeline's body. Still tugging gently at Sebastian's arm, the Pink Dragon's other hand slid down her body, coming between her thighs where she began to tug and tease at her pulsating womanhood. The cinnamon scent she let out began to overwhelm the air, further mixing with Adeline's sweet aroma to dominate Sebastian's nostrils.

What is it about a drachenmagd's scent that excites him? It makes him feel hot at some times, tired at others, happy mostly, but always – always – so damn horny. He swore there was more to it than that, he swore there was something up about his maid's scents. It was perhaps better to call them pheromones but... but...

“Aaaahhh...” Sebastian moaned, his lips popping once more from Adeline's.

He looked her up and down, the Yellow Wyvern herself giving him a grin as her tongue licked upon her lips. Gripping the hem of her nightgown, she tugged up on its edge, flaunting the fact that, yes, she was wearing panties beneath this gown. But said panties were lacy, yellow, owned the imprint of a dragon on it, and were sultrily clinging to her hips with nothing more than a thin strand.

Reaching for said strand, Sebastian tugged on it just to text how elastic it could be... and then he released it, allowing it to fly back with an audible--

Swhap!

“Fah! Master! How rude of you!” Adeline scolded, though the saucy grin on her lips said other wise.

Wiggling her hips more, the Tailor Maid goaded her Master into doing more perverse things with her diminutive body. Her hand even reached forward, palming his chest as her hips started circling around and around and around. All the while, she bent over slightly, drawing his eyes in towards her gargantuan chest.

But it was not her breasts that she'd focus the most attention upon.

Her tail slithering around, Adeline placed it upon Sebastian's chest, pinning him to the bed as she swung her body around. Giving her Master a lovely view of her backside, the Yellow Wyvern raised her hands and tossed up her hair so that her body could be unobstructed. Especially that plump, thick ass of hers.

Adeline bent over, further dominating Sebastian's gaze with the wide view of her big butt, her tail even retreating so he could lean up. And with her hands resting on the bed beneath and a saucy glint in her red eyes, the suddenly straight-faced Tailor Maid began shaking her ass.

Up. Down. Side to side. It was all so very slow, so very practiced, so very hypnotic; the movements of a dragoness who knew how to control her shortstack body with ease. Sebastian felt some drool begin to pool within his mouth as he watched her body shake and shiver, her plump ass slowly picking up with speed. But before the young earl could even think about palming, groping, or even spanking that ass, Adeline pulled away.

Her hypnotic twerking quickened, moving with such speed and fervor that a sensual clapping noise began echoing out. At first it was low to the point that he almost didn't hear it, but then it began growing louder and louder. Shallow little clapping noises that passed by briefly, replaced with louder, stronger clapping that showed the size and power of Adeline's boisterous butt. If Sebastian wasn't drooling before, he certainly was now.

The Yellow Wyvern was dancing for him, shaking her ass like some slutty stripper missing her pole. Look, Sebastian was never into that twerking trend when it was big online, but there's a massive difference between seeing such a thing on a video, and having it play out before him right here and right now. The hypnotic swaying, the skillful movements, the shear size of her plump ass. And of course... that noise...

Clap! Clap! Clap! Clapclap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clapclap!

Damn that fucking noise! It quaked and slid down Sebastian's ear; the perfect sound to play along with the sordid sight of her haughty hip movements. Looking down, his cock seemed to have gotten even harder in spite of the drink that slid down his systems. It hurt so damn much, not to mention the precum that oozed from its tip and slid down. He just couldn't take it anymore; the powers that be fucking demanded that he--

“Guh!”

Slip!

“Fuah!? Master?”

Ooooooh yeeeessssss...!

Sebastian's cock slid straight into Adeline's panties, sandwiching it between the valley of her large, luscious ass cheeks. On one side he had her soft, pliable flesh, pressing up against his sensitive cock and keeping it nice and toasty and warm. On the other side he felt her more harsh yet smooth and elegant panties, cradling and holding his dick hostage against her body.

Sebastian groaned as the contrasting flavors of feeling stroked along his penis, which he himself drove upwards with sharp hip movements. He was humping against Adeline's ass, the euphoria in such movements alone more than enough to send him on a pleasure cruise. The moans and groans that left his lips filled the air, with Rodeline placing her hand upon Sebastian's chest to lay him down. With her other hand she brought over that metal pin of hers, dragging it gently along the creases of Sebastian's rigid cock as she checked it.

She saw everything through the lens of a doting doctor, but my did watching her Master's cock be so hard illicit a lustful reaction from her. Her medical desires were far, far less chaste, mesmerized by how long his penis was, how thick its width was, and how proudly those veins stood. Her other hand could also feel the heat rising through his chest, and how it built and built and built, until finally--!!!

“Guaahahahhahahaaa!”

First a shudder, then a clinch, his eyes closing and his teeth grinding, while his dick exploded. Sebastian shot out his seed, cumming upon Adeline's back, ass and tail. Most of it however was captured within her tight panties and nightgown, soaking through with his steamy spunk. And with every passing moment of his climax, Rodeline watched with unflinching pink eyes.

His dick expanded, his glands too, just as he spurt out his white-hot seed. For him it was quick; for her it might as well happened in slow motion. Such a massive load despite how many he's no doubt given throughout the day; how much of that was aided by Mylene's special brew, and how much of it was natural? Hmmm... further examination would be required. But first...

Swip...

Rodeline caught some of his cum on her finger, bringing it over to her mouth where she sucked it clean. Its taste was flavorful, brimming with spice and heat, not to mention such vigorous movements. A healthy ejaculation for a healthy young man... however...

“Nnrrghhh! You should have warned me, Master!” Adeline snapped as she shot Sebastian a glare with those red eyes of hers, “You came in my clothes; do you know how difficult it is to get semen out of clothing, Master!? Especially garments like these!” her tail then grabbed him by the collar of his clothes, pulling him in until his head pressed into her back, “Apologize, Master! Apologize now!”

“Aaayyaay!? S-sorry, Adeline! Mmphhh!? Sorrryyyy!? Mmmffffph!?”

“'Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!' is that all you can say!? Apologizing won't cut it; I need to see actual change!!!” Adeline shouted back, her face twitching with frustration.

“I-I'll make it up to you, I promise!” he replied, causing her to finally relinquish hold of him while Rodeline giggled at their side.

“Fuah! You had better... now then...” she turned around, facing him once more as she placed her hands down upon his chest, “It is time for your second shot. Fuaaaaah... doctor's orders.”

“Right... heh heh... d-doctors orders...”

She was taking this whole 'medical examination' thing a bit seriously, wasn't she? Though considering Adeline's love of clothing... she probably owned more than a few nursing outfits in her wardrobe. Makes one wonder if she – or any of her sisters really – were into roleplaying... though that's a question for another day.

For now, Adeline grabbed her nightgown by the bottom, pulling it up and off of her body. Her delicious diminutive form was exposed; her large breasts, her voluptuous figure, those shimmering red eyes, the equally as luscious red hair, and her overwhelming tits. But above all – above all! – there was her face. Her sharp, alluring, smug face.

She looked annoyed, her arms crossed between her chest to give them more of a lift, and her red eyes leering at his brown ones. He felt trapped between her gaze, only capable of smiling back in a sheepish manner. What was she going to do next? Berate him some more? That's what her face said!

Instead, Adeline offered her hands to her Master, making him go 'oh!' in realization. Reaching back, he grabbed her hands, the Yellow Dragon being quick to lock their fingers together in a loving embrace. She then glided her body forward, pressing and rubbing against his rigid cock while her smug face kept him trapped. He wasn't paying attention to what she was doing down there until he felt--

“Ooohhh...! Haaaaahhhaaa...”

The wet and warmth tightness of her soft and moist pussy. It surrounded Sebastian, quickly dominating him on all sides as he slid in deeper and deeper. Groaning as he pulled back, the young earl leaned in full against Adeline, letting her warm cunt surround him in her lust. She pushed down, all the way down, not stopping until he felt the fullness of her lovely weight resting upon his lap.

A spark ran through Sebastian's spine, his cock once again twitching with her while Adeline's grip on their interlocked fingers tightened. Maybe it was the sensitivity of his dick, but he felt every tight contortion and even bumpy groove of his Tailor Maid's womanhood. She also lathered his cock in the juices of her cunt, so when she pulled back, it was left glistening within the light of his bedroom. But that would only last for so long before--

Pap!

She'd fall back down. The impacts sent a ripple through her body; flesh quivering in a magnetizing manner. Her breasts bounced, her hair swayed, her ass clapped, and her thighs shook. So much pliable flesh, but not too much. She began riding in earnest, her back arching and her chest jiggling, all as moans began to leave her lips. Her smug expression broke so that her oval-shaped mouth could moan, her tongue hanging out a bit too as she continued her slow, sensual body movements.

Still she moved her hips, swaying her hips around and around to grind upon his dick. Her Master's cock felt so much bigger than usual, and it reached so deep as well. One of Adeline's hands even broke the hold they had with Sebastian, just to come back and slid upon her stomach. It's like she could feel it throb within her, pressing against her skin on the other end. Her hand was soon join by Rodeline's, she took rubbing her sister's stomach as white-hot breaths came fluttering from her lips.

They were fucking in front of her; this voyeuristic pleasure the Nurse Maid indulged in. Though it was Adeline who was currently riding their Master's dick, Rodeline felt that heat rushing through her body. She reached back with her own hands, teasing her pussy through her panties and gown with one hand and kneading her bosom with the other, all while her scent continued to increase, stronger and stronger. Her breathing had quickened too, panting loud enough for Sebastian to look over.

Rodeline's face was so... needy. Her pink eyes were wide and gazing upon him, a blatant blush laid on her cheeks, not to mention her open mouth with those white-hot breaths were coming out. With how she was leaning against him, he got quite the deep plunging view of her cleavage, as well as her hard nipples that poked through the top of her garment.

But it was Rodeline's tap to his shoulder that attracted him back to her face. She looked into his deep brown eyes, finally closing her mouth as she looked over away in a demure manner... before moving in to press her lips to his.

Chu...

And then he pressed back...

Chu...

And then they began kissing one another.

With Adeline riding his cock, Sebastian kissed Rodeline passionately. Their tongues were slow and tasteful, sliding about within their mouths as the taste of cinnamon filled the young earl. And all as Adeline watched with a pout on her lips.

How dare he makeout with her sister while she was riding his cock? So belittling and frustrating; focus on her, dammit! Fine then... if he wanted to split his attentions, then she'd just steal it back!

PAP! PAP! PAP! PAP! PAP!

Sebastian's eyes snapped open and his lips left Rodeline's, a moan howling from his lips. Looking up, his gaze met Adeline's whose red eyes were positively gleaming. With one hand still gripping Sebastian's tightly, she slammed her body upon his cock with great speed, power, and precision. The way she twisted on the down stroke, gliding her cunt particularly hard against the left side of his dick, made Sebastian straight upon beneath her. Her entire body was bouncing now, the sound of it rumbling in his ears, and the power causing his entire bed to quake.

But Adeline was not pleased with just dominating her Master's view, she wanted to make sure he didn't even think about anyone or anything else until she had made him shoot his second shot. So she leaned in, grabbing his free hand and first causing it to palm her thigh. He squeezed back in response, groaning from the flesh but that wouldn't last long either. Like a petulant child, Adeline dragged his hand up towards one of her tits, causing him to squeeze it sharply in his palm as she kept milking his cock.

That's it, that's what Adeline wanted! Sebastian's complete, undivided attention. Seeing him moan, reading his line of sight, feeling his hands grope her plush body; the Tailor Maid adored all of it. She even released her interlocked fingers with her Master, where he quickly grabbed her thigh...

And then overpowered her...

“Fuaahah!?”

Adeline flipped over, laying on her back as Sebastian pinned her beneath him. Her legs hooked upon his hips, her expression shifting to surprise as she read the desperate need on her Master's face. She didn't get the chance to speak before,

THWAP!

“FUAH!?”

That was a lot of strength!

THWAP!

“FAHHA!”

THWAP!

“FUFAAAHHH!!!”

“Oh myyyy...” Rodeline whispeed as she bit upon the tip of her metal pin.

Trapped with nowhere to go, all Adeline could do was clench her legs around her Master's hips as tight as he could. In this mating press, well... all she could do was endure.

THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!

“FUURRRAAHHAHAHHAHHAAAA!!!”

Sebastian's hips were blurring, driving his cock into her pussy like a drill digs for oil. His every thrust nearly sent her sliding off the bed, but Sebastian's grip kept her pinned and with nowhere to go. Her red hair which once was straight, rapidly began to pool around her body like a little red pool, and her tiny, tight, voluptuous, shortstack body was bouncing furiously. She grabbed his shoulders tightly, scratching lines into his back as her loud, whorish moans filled the room to the point where he swore the walls were beginning to ebb and flow. Despite being right in front of her and hearing those roars most clearly, the young earl's ears did not ring with pain. If anything, it only...

THWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAP!!!

Yeah, that... he fucked her even hard.

Adeline couldn't take it; her snobbish, smug demeanor had long since been put away. Grabbing so tight upon Sebastian she feared she may break him, the Tailor Maid dug her face into his neck and shoulder. Quickly her lips clamped upon him, kissing and nibbling his flesh in some vein attempt to relieve some of the tension she felt. It didn't work, and that button within her pussy – her g-spot which he so furiously abused – finally sent the Yellow Wyvern on overdrive.

“FUAAAHHHAAAAHHHNNNN!!!”

Her mouth quivered, her red eyes rolled back, and her pussy grew as tight as a vice, gripping and milking his cock for all it could. At the same time his dick swelled and balls drew up to his body, injecting his steamy, hot seed straight into her tight pussy and womb. It filled her, warming her body like a sauna.

Such an amazing explosion; it left the two of them panting as seed came spurting around Sebastian's cock. Pulling back slowly – and I do mean slowly – the young earl watched as Adeline's spent and abused cunt released its obsessive grip on his cock. She gaped slightly, cum splurting! out of her cunt in thick glob after thick glob after thick glob. All as Adeline laid there, leering down her body towards her twitching pussy as her juices and her Master's mixed together and slid out.

And yet... well... you guessed it...

Looking down towards his penis, it still would not go down. Now in this moment of post-nut clarity, Sebastian palmed his head in disbelief, trying to decipher what arcane magics Mylene performed to create her soda-like drink that was stronger than any Viagra in existence. All the while, Rodeline leaned forward with her metal pin, catching some of Sebastian's stringy cum upon it to bring back to her lips. Tasting it, she swooned with desire, before nodding in an approving manner as her pink eyes gazed towards her Master's face.

“Amazing taste... you continue to impress, Master,” Rodeline remarked, causing Sebastian to sheepishly chuckle.

“Well... I guess I should thank Mylene for that, since my penis won't go down,” he replied whilst looking over at her, “Haah... now then uh... you said two shots for the both of you, right? That's four in total... heh... I think it's obvious that my body is still ready to go.”

“Umu! You are correct, Master. Now then...”

Sebastian leaned up while Rodeline leaned over, her face still cherry red and her mouth still giving white-hot breaths as she panted. Placing her metal pin aside, the Nurse Maid's hands fell upon his thighs, keeping it open for her as she shifted her gaze towards his throbbing length. It was still oozing with cum and Adeline's pussy juices, glistening as it stood tall.

Grinning with lust and desire, the Pink Dragon could barely hold herself back. One hand was kneading the sensitive flesh of Sebastian's pelvic region, while the other hand was groping and kneading one of her bosoms. She even pinched at her nipples through her shirt in an erotic display for her Master, showing that this 'medical evaluation' was not as unbiased as one would think.

Shocking, yes, I know.

With Adeline still struggling to recoil beside them, Rodeline fit herself between their Master's legs. Her hand laid upon the hilt of his cock, jerking and stroking him off as juices collected upon her fingers. She tasted it off her pin yes, but there's a stark difference between her skinny metal tool, and tasting it from the source, no? So Adeline's face drifted nearer... and nearer... and nearer... slow... taunting... teasing... erotic... Sebastian's breath hitched up.

“Norlmph...”

“Aahhhh...! Haaaaaaahhhh...”

And then he melted, sliding down to his elbows as his head tipped skyward.

Rodeline's mouth sank around his cock, tasting the combination of flavors brought on by her Master's sweat and cum, as well as Adeline's sweat and cum. But it went beyond that, for she could taste Emiline and Mylene upon his dick as well, despite that tryst having occurred hours ago now.

It all mixed together on his cock and in her mouth; a delicious concoction that made Rodeline's eyes roll back and her eyelids flutter. She slurped and suckled on his cock, but did so at a deliberately slow pace. She didn't want her Master to climax too soon, though that's not the complete reason behind her slow fellatio. She wanted to feel her Master buckle and twitch within her mouth, wanted to indulge in his grunts, groans and moans. Every time he moved she watched, every time he moaned she listened, and every time his cock spurted precum, she swallowed it.

Rodeline was typically so refined and kind, mature and professional. But right now, her suckling mouth worked like a greedy whore in how she swallowed his mixture of tastes. Her saliva was infused with it, causing it to drag down her throat while she pulled him in deeper and deeper. And her tongue helped it travel along, for it wrapped and coiled around Sebastian's length from the hilt to the glands.

Looking down upon her soft, demure face, Sebastian watched her suck so passionately on his cock. The multiple bumps on her tongue stroked the many grooves on his dick, tugging and dragging them down to send pleasure surging through him. All the while her pink eyes kept him trapped and unable to look elsewhere. Just watching as she sucked and slurped and squeezed... before moving down and down and down.

“Haaah... Rodel... ine...” he moaned, feeling his cock sink into her throat.

Her lips and nose pressed softly against his pubic hairs, her nostrils flaring to take in his sweaty scent... as well as the lingering odors of her sister's still. His body was like a sponge; constantly soaking up whatever it was the drachenmagd threw at him. She adored that bout her Master, and she gleefully held his cock hostage within her tight throat.

Squeezing... squeezing... squeezing... and with every clench he jolted up. Rodeline was lest like a dragon right now and more like a snake, swallowing her prey down for its meal. But it wasn't a violent exchange, of course. No, it was slow and passionate, filling the air with her soft suckles as her pink eyes continued to radiate.

“Haaah... hoooohh...”

And Sebastian was rendered speechless. For now he gripped the bed sheets beneath him with one hand, while the other hand palmed her head, ruffling her pink hair. She giggled around his cock and kneaded the flesh of his thighs, promoting good blood flow to his dick.

Almost there, aaaallllmoost there; she could feel his length starting to twitch in a unique, irregular manner. So naturally, she sucked harder, drawing upon his cock while her tongue slid back to prod the entrance to his cock. Yup, he knew what was coming next; that unique oral trick only Rodeline could seemingly pull off.

Her tongue slicked along his urethra, swirled about, and then slooooowly slid inside, making his teeth clinch from the extreme sensitivity he felt. And when he looked down upon Rodeline's face, he saw her smirking despite having his cock lodged in her mouth. She indulged in the way she controlled his cock, and pushed her tongue in deeeeep... then it swirled about... twisted... turned... and finally pulled back.

Pop!

And once her mouth left his cock completely...

“Gah!?”

Squirt!

“Umu! Oh my!”

Sebastian jerked up, shooting his cum in thick strings upon Rodeline's face. She flinched at first and then giggled, letting one blast mar part of her face, before promptly recapturing Sebastian's cock with her lips. Suckling down, she felt his spunk shoot lob after lob of cum into her mouth, moaning around him while her tongue was coated in semen. It took a couple of moments for his climax to subside, his once powerful blasts petering out into a slight dribble. And yet as her lips pulled off his cock, it remained as hard as a statue.

Of course...

But ya'know what? More than worth it if he got to see the sight of Rodeline sitting up on his bed, her cheeks a bit puffy with cum as she let it swirl within her mouth. She allowed it to rest, though she swished it about with her tongue a couple of times. Then she nodded; once, twice, thrice, and finally she swallowed it, giving an 'ah' of approval.

“Umu! Strong ejaculation... wonderful taste... umu! A lovely warmth. Congratulations, Master Sebastian! You are perfectly healthy!” Rodeline said s if she had just finished giving a check up.

“Uah... heh heh... you don't have to be so... aah... never mind,” Sebastian muttered as a sheepish grin spread out over his lips.

Once more, the shear craziness at play brought some chuckles to the young earl, doubly so as his steeled cock continued to twitch with shameless need. Yup, still hard, still throbbing with vitality, only now it was oozing with Rodeline's spit after her fellatio. Would this thing ever go down?

Well, the 'medical evaluation' was not yet over. He needed to give them four climaxes; two each, yes? And he had yet to finish things with Rodeline, sooooo...

Sebastian gazed at the Pink Dragon, reading her line of sight straight towards his manhood. The shameless desire on her face was blatant, with pink eyes glowing lightly and her lips in a kooky smile. Had he seen Rodeline make such a face before? Selene did so often, though he couldn't really remember much times when Rodeline did the same. Didn't matter; he was more than ready to indulge in such an image.

He said nothing and she said nothing, for the Nurse Maid knew already what to do. Much like their other 'checkups', Rodeline turned around, resting on all fours before her young Master. Staring over her shoulder towards his face, she flashed him a cute, approachable and reassuring smile, one that steadily quelled Sebastian's racing heart. But before he could continue on with this evaluation...

Grab...

“Nhngha?”

Adeline's hand gently curled around his cock.

He looked down at her dainty fingers, before drawing his eyes over to the naked shortstack besides him. Her hip was resting against his hip, her red eyes peering into his face as an expression of pure snobbery laid on her plump cheeks. He opened his mouth to question her, but Adeline merely gave an annoyed 'humph', while her hand started to gently stroke his length from the hilt to the tip.

“Honestly, Master, have you not yet mastered the art of a threesome?” she said casually... as if this was something so normal he should have long since perfected such a skill, “To pay attention to one lover at a time in a menage a trois is rather... selfish, do you not agree?”

“Well... I wouldn't call it 'selfish',” he replied, before shooting her a cheeky grin, “Favoritism, perhaps, but selfish? No.”

“Ooooh! So you agree that you were – at the very least – choosing favorites? How disappointing, Master,” Adeline retorted with a pout, her eyes leering at his moment of moxie, “Nevertheless! Since I am a most gracious Tailor Maid, one who adores and loves you so very much, I will forgive this moment of 'favoritism'... but...

“'But'... what...?”

Adeline shot him another glare, annoyed that he could not decipher what it was she was hinting at. Before he could ask, the Yellow Wyvern leaned in close to her sister, getting on all fours besides Rodeline as she too raised her ass. Sebastian's eyes widened, thinking back to that hot tub tryst he shared with Emiline and Carmeline months ago now.

Seeing these two... big... fat... juicy asses pressing up against one another, and all for his viewing pleasure... if his cock wasn't hard already from Mylene's special brew, it would be now! And the icing on the cake would be their faces, their gazes. Rodeline was giggling still, excitement brimming beneath her mature surface. Adeline meanwhile still had that annoyed and smug, 'better than you' look, with her red eyes glaring at him.

Well... fuck! What does he do in a situation like this? He can only pick one, and he already had his eyes set on Rodeline! But if he focused too much on Rodeline, well, Adeline would only get angry. And, seriously? Somehow the shortstack Yellow Wyvern was the scariest of the maids when it came to her anger!

No... wait! He has it! He knows what he could do! How was he not smart enough to see the answer right before his very eyes!

“Umu?”

His hand fell first on Rodeline's hip, his other hand grabbing his cock to aim everything properly. He pushed in simply, the penetration easy for his Nurse Maid offered no resistance to his invasion. Just sliiide all the waaaayy innnsiiiiide! Feeling her suckle down, he groaned out lustfully, whilst grinding his hips back up against her pussy. It tugged a bit on his dick, refusing to let go as she gripped him hard. But as he laid up against her soft, round ass, he realized Adeline was leering at him harder, her annoyance seemingly having doubled. That's when he came around with a--

SMACK!

“FAH!?”

Her eyes grew as wide as saucers, shock and disbelief blatant on her face. Had her Master... just spanked her ass? It came suddenly, flying from the bottom up with a smack so hard, it caused her fat rump to start jiggling and keep jiggling. It took a few moments for it to finally stop, and when it did, Sebastian's hand came back to soothingly grope her behind.

Adeline shivered, her teeth biting into her bottom lip as the young ear's talented fingers got to work. They pressed into her buttocks, lifted it, squeezed it, and each movement coaxed heavenly moans from her lips. Reaching down to one of her fat tits, Adeline began groping herself in an attempt to keep up her pleasure... but her Master would once again beat her too the punch.

Sebastian pulled back his hand, his brown eyes gazing over the soft curvature of her ass while he located his new target. It didn't take him long; it was still drooling with her juices and his cum. Adeline may not have been expecting it, but that wouldn't stop him. His middle and index fingers aligned, the young earl pushed them right--

“FUAAAHHK!?”

Into Adeline's cum-soaked pussy.

She moaned and hollered, before shuddering and curling, feeling her Master's hardened fingers push into her body. He squirmed them about with need and energy, dragging them along her vaginal walls while cum oozed around him. He didn't mind it, if anything, he kept pushing it deeper and deeper inside of her. Each twist and turn brought a moan from her lips, while she gripped his blankets tightly in her grasp.

But Sebastian did not remain focused on Adeline alone. With her squirming about on his fingers, he drew back with his hips, and then shot them forward to drive his cock deep into Rodeline's core. The impact shot her body up, her ass bouncing and tits capping, while a moan left her lips. But she could not recoil quick enough for her Master, who brought back his hips and drove them up once again with another weighty thrust. Again her body shuddered and moans left her, and her head held low while eyes closed.

“Faahh! Hahahahh~! Maaassterrr~~!”

“So riesig! Mmmh! So riesig!”

The three of them were moaning and groaning, their bodies swirling up in a mix of flesh and pleasure. Sebastian's head was filled only with thoughts of carnal need and sex, which he gleefully indulged in as he continued fucking his maids. And they continued bounding back, Rodeline pushing her pussy back on his cock, and Adeline doing likewise with his fingers.

Goodness he was so large and so skilled. Even when thrusting like an animal in heat, her Master did so with a skilled precision. He knew all of her weak spots, new where to thrust and with how much pleasure. It got to the point that her cunt was quivering, her own climax drawing nearer and nearer. The same was true for her sister, who found nothing but immense pleasure with her Master's swirling hand. She didn't think he'd be so good at moving such a thing, but the way he dragged it upon her walls, scraped at her buttons, and pushed in up against her womb, aahh, the shortstack was in heaven!

Their pussies were throbbing, and so too was Sebastian's cock. Like some... mystical energy, he swore he felt all three of their bodies starting to mix. He was just as in tune with their impending climaxes as he was his own. Their bodies were just that synced up with one another...

Or maybe he's just fucking crazy...

Well... either they came on their own, or he fucking forced it to happen. So Sebastian jerked up with his hips, slamming his cock straight into Rodeline's g-spot. At the same time, he relentlessly jerked and slammed his fingers against Adeline's own g-spot. In unison, the two drachenmagd's felt spit fly from their mouth as their eyes grew wide, their bodies jerking back by shear reflex. Sebastian was practically jamming his body into them in a powerful, ruthless display.

And yet... despite all of that... it just wasn't enough. Close!... but not enough. But Sebastian knew that, he knew it wasn't enough. He was just keeping them hanging a bit, lingering and teetering on the edge; himself included. Then with Adeline, he twisted his fingers inside of her as they were buried down to the knuckle. She groaned and shivered... but...

SWHAP!

“FAAHHAAAHHK!?”

His finger came flying out, and when it did, he made sure his nail slapped against her clit. That was... more than enough to finally set her lose, making the Tailor Maid unload like a bomb. Her body arched up, her plump tits lapping against one another as her pussy quivered. And from her womanhood came a jet stream of clear cum, splattering and matting down his bed in an extreme and erotic display. It left her wobbling for a couple of moments before she fell over upon her face, her massive tits propping her up as well as she drooled and slobbered all over herself.

“Adel--” THWAP! “LINNEEEEE~~!?” Rodeline screamed, her pussy suddenly being assaulted by a sharp thrust.

With Adeline having climaxed first, it gave Sebastian the perfect opportunity to focus on her and her alone. He leaned in, his chest meeting her back as he rested against her wings and pushed her down. Grunting, Rodeline fell upon the bed below, before suddenly being maneuvered onto her side. Her eyes grew wide as she laid against her Master's chest, his hand reaching down to grab her leg by its thigh.

And up... and up... and up he lifted it, until her foot was dangling in this sidelong position. She looked down to her lifted leg, only to croon in lust as her Master suddenly began kissing and nibbling her shoulder. But this was just the calm before the storm, the moment of rest before--

THWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAP!!!

Like Adeline before, Sebastian hammered his cock into her pussy at blistering speeds. She could feel it as it reached in deeper and deeper with his every penetration, its size seemingly having grown inside. It was so damn swollen and so damn strong, the moment of climatic bliss rapidly approaching. And Rodeline – for all her mature grace and professionalism – looked like nothing more than a nymphomaniac. Her teeth were clenched, her eyes were in squints, tears streamed down her face as well as drool from her mouth, steam even fluttered from her nostrils, all while these deep, whorish moans left her lips.

Louder and louder and louder she screamed through her gritted teeth, while her body wobbled from her Master's every impact. She tried to speak, but all that came out was broken German word. Sebastian thought he heard her say 'more' or 'harder' or something like that, but... he was far too overcome with pleasure to understand it.

He just... just...

THWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAP!!!

Yeah, he just kept going and going and going and going and going and going and--

STOP!

“NHOOOOHHHNN!?”

“Nnngghhaaaah!”

SQUIRRRT!

A powerful injection of steaming, hot cum. It came spurting out into her cunt, causing Rodeline to arch her back as she let loose a deep moan. Her pussy too ruminated around Sebastian's dick, milking his cock as she prolonged his orgasm... all whilst reaching her own.

Adeline's was hot and loud, but not Rodeline's. Noooo, it ruminated through her core and came slicking down his dick; a far more modest climax when compared to her sisters... as if one could call any of this 'modest'. Still, Sebastian felt her heat surround his cock as she leaned against him, moaning and groaning while their juices mixed together in such a sinful concoction.

It did not take long for her to recoil, but the damage was done. Rodeline was shivering and twitching on her Master's body, sweat oozing form her every pore while her pink eyes leered down her voluptuous body. There was her Master's dick, still buried deep inside of her. Reaching down with one of her hands, she gently rubbed her stomach and womb, feeling her Master's cock on the other side press back.

“Hooh... nhoooh... nhoooohhn... perfekt...” she whispered.

“GUHH!?”

Sebastian fell back, his cock flopping out of Rodeline's cunt with an audible 'PLUNK!' What ws that? Two threesomes in one day? Pretty impressive, right? Heh heh... yeah... oooohh... but, boy, his body was numb in certain areas, meaning he was going to be in for it come the morning time. Good thing Rodeline was already here; she could hopefully soothe him before Selene shows up.

Selene? Oh... once Selene sees not only Rodeline in the bed with him, but also Adeline... yeah... it was going to be one loud morning.

But for now, Sebastian could bask in the orgasmic after glow of a particularly spirited tryst. And... what's this?

“Owwwww... oooohhhh... man...”

He leaned up, staring down to his penis that – finally – was growing flaccid. He never thought he'd be happier to see his penis turn soft... which only had him chuckling once more at how strange this entire day had been. But... in the life he now shared with the drachenmagd, this was probably... normal.

Yeeaaaah...

“Ughghhh...”

“Umu, don't be so down, Master; you performed marvelously,” Rodeline exclaimed whilst turning around and leaning up on the bed, facing him with that kind and nurturing smile of hers.

“Fuaaah... so... ruthless,” Adeline added as she too got up on trembling legs, facing her Master as his cum continued to ooze down her legs, “Pounding me... faaah... like you did... foooh... you had... better... apologize... foofoooh...”

Her words were scolding, but her panting breaths and tone showed that she adored it more than she'd admit. Maybe if Rodeline wasn't here, Adeline would be acting more approachable as oppose to showing mild irritation. And though she wasn't fooling anyone, Sebastian flashed her a smile as he nodded, saying,

“Yes... heh.... I know, Adeline... aaahh...”

He closed his eyes as he basked in the afterglow of yet another spirited tryst, the aches, pains and numbing sensation of his body doing very little to sour the moment. And then he felt Rodeline's hand gently fall upon his stomach and chest, stroking his body in a soothing, loving manner. Looking up, he saw not only her nurturing smile, but Adeline's sweet smile as well.

Together, the two drachenmagd leaned down beside their Master, their bodies a delicious mixture of sweat, sex, and their natural odors. Their warmth also surrounded and comforted him, making it feel as if he could forgo the usage of a blanket. Instead, he just raised his hand, saying,

“Could you... turn out the lights?”

“Of course, Master,” they said in unison.

Click!

Do it, Sebastian. Do it. You know you must. You know you will. Either now, or later, this meeting must come to past. So do it, Sebastian. Do it.

The simple ticking of his grandfather clock was the only company Sebastian had in his private study. Its quickened pace matched that of the young earl's heart, who was busy having a mental tussle as his fingers prodded against one another. Sitting here silently behind his desk, his brown eyes would ghost over the many books he had lined out before him... and his antique clock at his side.

Once again, that voice at the back of his head spoke to him.

Do it, Sebastian. Do it.

Within Sebastian was that renewed vigor to find his father's diary. The thing is, getting his hands on said diary would require he get through a certain someone. Katherine's words were still in his head; he knew that Igrene took the Dragon Key from him. Just... what was in his father's diary that she was so hesitant for him to know?

And there in lied the problem. With his current studies, Sebastian knew that the birthplace of the drachenmagd may be a bit... sinister. And while he would never call any of his maids demons, the fact that they could be demons tugged at him. When he's spending his mornings with Selene, melting under her nurturing touches in the bathroom, or when he's indulging in a hearty breakfast with Mylene, or when he's just spending random moments with any of his maids, Sebastian felt at ease. How could these kind, loving, nurturing women be demons by origin? What? Was all their love just a lie? Just an act?

No! He refused to believe it! He didn't want to believe it... but if it was true then... well, he'd have to know. He must know. Sebastian was many things, even before he became the Earl of Faust... but he is not a coward. He was never a coward. He wanted the truth beyond anything else.

So he reached out for his phone, his fingers trembling as he clenched his teeth and closed his eyes. Courageous though he may be, that did not mean he wanted to – once again – think ill of Igrene. Why is it her who seemed to be the most insubordinate? The one who he'd argue showered him with the most love, the most protection, the most adoration. Yes, they all did so, but only Igrene seemed to have that... x-factor for him.

It's hard to explain, and no doubt aided by the fact that she was the first of the drachenmagd he met. But, she is more than just the Head-Housemaid; she is the Red Serpent! The very being whom most – if not all of the estate – is based around. Katherine may be the strongest, may have the highest position among all the drachenmagd as the Housekeeper, and may even be the leader by technicality! But it is Igrene who fulfills these roles in his heart.

He hated this... he hated this so much... he hated that he had to do it again! But he pushed on regardless, grabbing his phone finally as his eyes reopened to see--

“GAHHAH!?”

“Fufufufu! Guten Tag, mein Meister,” said Igrene as she stood before him.

He leaned back in his chair, his heart racing a mile a minute as his jaw remained slack. How had she gotten into his room without making a noise? Or was he just that focused on himself that he hadn't paid attention to the door opening and her subsequent footsteps up to him?

Regardless, here Igrene stood on the opposite side of his desk, her hands resting before her as she gave him a beaming smile. It took him a moment to recoil, his hand falling on his chest as he gave an exasperated sigh.

“Haaaaaah! Holy... shoot, Igrene... heh... you scared me,” Sebastian said with a kind smile on his lips, “Eh heh heh! You should have told me you were coming!”

“Ara ara! Apologies, Master!” the Red Serpent replied before giggling softly. “Though, I do love the shocked face you have. You're expressions are so cute!”

“Aahh... yeah that but... uh...” his voice trailed off, his smile diminishing as he looked into the distance with a forlorn expression. He felt a bit... bad now that Igrene was here, even though it was she who he was about to call. Having here here did cut through some time, yes, but... it didn't make him feel that much better. If anything, it only forced the interaction to happen. Still, she was here, so he opened his mouth and said,

“Igrene I--”

“Oh! Right! Fufufufu! Once again, I apologize, Master,” she said, cutting him off, “I came for an important reason. I needed to give you this...”

“Give me... this?” Sebastian repeated, watching as her hand slipped into one of her apron's pouches.

She rummaged about briefly, went 'ah-ha!', and then pulled back her hand to reveal--

“The Dragon Key!?

Yes, right there in Igrene's hand was the Dragon Key she took. And... she was just giving it back! What, had she read his mind or something? He was just about to call and ask her for it, but she was giving it back before he got the chance! He just... couldn't believe it!

“Igrene...” he muttered, his voice once more trailing off as his eyes snapped up to her.

“Fufu... I saw it on your desk the morning after Nadine, Mylene and Larsine had their ways with you,” she explained, “The Dragon Key and the Serpent Key work in tandem with one another, and thus are incredibly important to us. The ability to access Projekt Gottheit below, and the machines that keep it maintained, is very, very powerful indeed. It must remain a secret, you do know that, right, Master?”

“Yes.. I do,” he murmured, causing her to nod.

“Yes, I know. You are a very wise and astute young man,” Igrene stated, “However, when I saw it on your desk that morning, I do admit, I grew a bit fearful. Katherine was still working behind our backs, and I did not understand why she decided to give you the Dragon Key so soon. Fufu... I even thought it would ultimately be pointless; you need not worry your little head over such an old contraption. However, I had a conversation with Katherine not too long ago; yesterday, in fact. And I realized... that I was foolish for thinking so less of you. No matter what may happen, no matter what you think of us, or how you see us, we drachenmagd are forever in service to you, Master Sebastian. Our duties are to serve you, and to serve you to the best of our abilities. So...” she placed the Dragon Key in his palm, “I return this to you, Master. I hope it aids you in your search for your father's diary. And I hope reading it gives you the peace of mind you so rightfully deserve.”

Sebastian leaned back, astonished to not only be holding the Dragon Key in his hand, but also that Igrene was returning it. But her words showed just how dedicated she and her sisters were in serving him. While she feared whatever may be in the diary, her fears would not stop her from serving her Master.

He understood now, understood just how deep their dedication to him went. And as he gripped the key tightly in his hand, Sebastian swallowed his spit and nodded. He then began to chuckle, which grew into a pitiable laugh. Igrene cocked her head at her Master's movements, but said not a word. He spoke first.

“Thank you...”

His voice was low and soft, airy too... if clouds could speak, well, they'd sound like this. It brought a smile to Igrene's face, who performed a respectful bow before her Master.

“I only ever aim to please, Master,” she claimed.

The warmth Sebastian felt could not be shared through smiles alone. He didn't have enough time in a day or even in his life to share how deep his love for the drachenmagd went. And now – with the Dragon Key in hand – Sebastian felt as if he'd finally be capable of moving on with his life. The secrets, the mysteries, it all dies today.

Today... tonight... he'll finally get to the bottom of things.

Perhaps he was a bit hasty thinking this; having the Dragon Key back did not mean he suddenly had his father's diary. But with the knowledge of the family mausoleum firmly within his mind, Sebastian knew where to start his search first. Though he needed to actually find said mausoleum... though he had a hunch.

“But Igrene... before you go...”

“Yes, Master?”

“May I... have a kiss?”

“Fufufu... of course, Master. Anything for you.”

Such a statement always had his heart fluttering, and he walked around the corner of his desk to join Igrene at her side. Leaning in, she placed her hands on his cheeks, framing it and guiding him into a kiss against her lips.

It was soft, it was chaste, but most importantly, it was slow. So very, very slow...

So here we are; the end of the line. It was dark for the night sky laid in the air, and it was a bit chilly as well. The warm, moist atmosphere Schonheit was gone for now, replacing it with a more in season weather pattern. And though the young earl would much rather be in the soft, cozy confides of his bedroom, the anticipation and anxiety over this situation kept him up. This could not be put off any longer.

Out here in the Faust Courtyard, Sebastian stood before a dragon statue; a wyrm to be exact. And with her short and skinny horns, as well as the pincer-like appendage at the tip of her tail, the young earl knew this as being a statue of Faline. And though he wasn't quite sure if her statue led to this secret mausoleum, he figured it was as good a place to start due to it close proximity to the graveyard above.

Now then...

The Dragon Key readied in hand, Sebastian got down on his knees before the statue. Upon finding Faline's nameplate, he slid his key into hidden slot at its side, twisting and turning it soon after.

Gurunngungungungungun...! Gurruungugngungungungung...! Gurrruungungungungugnung..!

Klassshh! Eeaaarrrnnnnghh!!!

Like the statues he's unlocked before, the platform in front of him slid and parted open, revealing a derelict staircase that extended deep underground. Mouth agape in awe, the young earl reached his hand into his pocket to pull out a flashlight. Casting its bright cone upon the walls and stairs of the staircase, Sebastian took one step down, before stopping himself briefly.

Perhaps he should ask a drachenmagd to tag along? He pondered it for a few moments, just to stop and shake his head in a dismissive manner. While it would help to have someone come along with him in order to illuminate the halls around him, Sebastian felt as if this was something he needed to do himself. This was his father's diary he was looking for, so it only felt right if he embarked on this little quest alone.

A little melodramatic, yes...

Stepping down into the dusty and dry hallway, Sebastian briefly flicked his flashlight left and right in a cursory manner. It eventually slid all the way down to the end of the hall, his eyes resting upon a burly door. Nodding in an affirmative manner as he walked towards the door, the young earl's nose twitched at the relatively dry air hovering above him.

Somehow, this place felt... less lively than other aspects of the underground laboratory. How it pulled this off he wasn't sure, but the dry air, the cobwebs that were strewn all about, and the heavy layers of dust that covered the walls and floors; it all left Sebastian feeling uncomfortable.

But he refocused himself, giving the door before him a sharp glare as he looked for some sort of switch he could flip in order to open the door. His eyes soon located it; that pressure switch that all the underground parts seemed to have in common. Last time he was in one of these halls, he needed Nadine's help in order to press it. This time upon finding it, he pressed into it and--

GLICK!!!

It... actually worked? He pushed into it, hard, but this was a far cry from when he couldn't budge it at all! This time the panel switch clicked and slid in place, causing the door to start parting open. Had... someone been down here recently? He thought about it, naturally assuming it was Katherine since this was her domain, but he just as quickly dismissed it.

He was here, within the mausoleum. The Faust Crypt.

It was just as chilling and unsettling as one would suspect of a place. The sepulcher was stocked with rows upon rows of Faust family members; his family and ancestors. It left Sebastian feeling understandably uncomfortable, his brown eyes gazing upon their names as he scanned them all, one by one by one.

And there were so many names; Adler Faust, Rudolph Faust, Elza Faust, Ulrich Faust, Hannabelle Faust, Benedikta Faust, Klaus Faust.

Stop.

Sebastian gazed upon the name of his father, wondering if this was his grave or just another Klaus in his long family lineage. But, no, one look at the dates on his grave: April 19th, 1974, to August 7th, 2021.

He had found it; his father's casket. It laid within its own personal slot, one that would be literally impossible for him to pull open with his meager human strength. This was put in here by a drachenmagd and only allowed to be moved with the aid of a drachenmagd.

But Sebastian didn't think his father's diary was here. Klaus wouldn't know where he would be buried upon his death, so how would he be able to put his diary with him? Besides, Igrene would have long since discovered it if it was in such a simple place as this.

So... if not with Klaus, then where else? Hmm...

Gazing around the aged mausoleum, Sebastian began trekking further inside, using his flashlight to lighten the path before him. All around him were the tightly packed bodies of his ancestry, making him wonder where Klaus could have placed his diary. In another tomb? If so... who and why? Who here could have such an importance to him that he'd bury his diary with them?

No, that didn't seem correct.

He traveled deeper into the tightly compacted underground mausoleum, stroking his light upon its many corners and walls in search of his father's diary. The many rooms just went on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on, all with no end in sight. Just... just how big was the Faust family? When does it all end? Where does he go n--

Stop!

Sebastian gazed ahead, having seemingly come to the end of this mausoleum. And what did he find at said end? A wall with a flawless black stone surface, that had the bust of a woman extending from above it. Her eyes were closed yet her hands were extended, and she had this face that was familiar. It looked like...

It was the same face as the echidna within Johann's book of monsters, the face Sebastian believed belonged to Mephistopheles herself.

He stroked his hand upon the smooth bust, mouth gaping with awe at how beautiful it was. Any doubts before were instantly laid to rest as he came to the realization that, yes, the portrait in the book was indeed Mephistopheles face. He was looking at the Mother of the Drachenmagd, and it made him feel...

Unsettled? Yeah, strangely, it made him feel unsettled. And why? Because of those words upon the tombstones within the graveyard.

Now, go to Mother.

The more he thought about it and the more he thought about Zeit's own words, Sebastian was left wondering what it is exactly he meant they were going to 'eviscerate' his soul. Were the drachenmagd indeed going to destroy his soul? If so, then why do the tombstones all have that message? What was it trying to say? Was it just some generic spiel upon one's grave, or did it mean more than that?

Unless... unless it wasn't the drachenmagd who would destroy his soul. Perhaps it was Mephistopheles herself? Just what exactly was this 'deal' Heinrich made with the echidna to give him all of this? And was his soul apart of the bargain?

There it was again; him questioning the origins of his maids. He should have continued reading Heinrich's Records; that would have further laid to rest all of this nonsense. But the moment he got the Dragon Key back, he couldn't hold himself from exploring the underground of his estate. So now here he stood, before the magnificent bust of Mephistopheles in search of his father's diary.

But where? Where could it be? Where would he put it, and why would he put it down here? There has to be something around here, some little secret switch or nook or something that would contain his father's diary. Tugging at the outstretched hands of Mephistopheles' bust, they didn't budge like some hidden lever, which caused Sebastian to groan. Then her face; was there something upon her face? Touching it, no, there was no hidden pressure panel or something of the like. It was just a bust, a rigid statue that goes nowhere.

Dammit! Of all the secret little bungalows the estate has, his father's diary really needed to be in a place this obscure? What was in that damn book that warranted all of this hard work? Just thinking about it... left Sebastian feeling a little bit uncomfortable; the closer he got to his father's diary, the worse he was beginning to feel.

But, no! He pushed on! Find it, Sebastian! Find it! It has to be somewhere around here... somewhere... somewhere... somewhere... somewhere... somewhere... somewhere...

Sebastian's hand palmed upon the smooth surface of the stone wall in the back, searching intensely for something; a seam, a line, a crack, an anything. But be it the darkness of the crypt, Sebastian couldn't see anything out of the ordinary; it was just a smooth stone surface.

Just... where could it be?

Gungugngugnggngn...! Gungugngugnggngn...!

“Mmm?”

Looking over, Sebastian's eyes met the subtle turning gears within the walls around him. Always working, tirelessly and endlessly to maintain the estate. Walking over towards the gears like some curious babe, Sebastian realized something about it was slightly...

Off...

Resting against the stone gear was a shiny metal surface. It was weird because no other gear had this shiny metal surface. His fingers resting on his chin curiously, Sebastian touched the gear, causing the metal surface to come sliding straight off.

It wasn't a surface at all; it was another gear. A metal gear, one that would work perfectly well with a clock. But not just any clock, it would have to work with a grandfather clock. Resting it in his hands and brushing his fingers along its surface, Sebastian wondered what grandfather clock it could possibly go to... and really, there was only one.

“You've gotta be kidding me,” Sebastian muttered to himself, “What is it with this place and clocks...?”

With this gear in hand, Sebastian hoped he could indeed find his father's diary. So he whisked himself away, retreating out of the mausoleum and returning to the surface. Still the estate remained quiet, with even the White Dragons ghostly glow not visible. Sebastian cared not, and just pushed himself forward in search of his father's diary.

With his every step, he drew closer and closer and closer. His heart was racing a mile a minute, for he knew he'd finally have the answers in hand. For so many hours, he kept himself awake at night, wondering why his father left him and his mother. And when he watched as his mother die slowly in that hospital room, those questions only ballooned. Why, why, why, why, why!?

And now... oh... the 'why' would soon be answered.

This almost delirious look appeared on Sebastian's face as he returned to his private study, readying this newfound gear in hand. The lights turned on and he locked his eyes upon the grandfather clock, listening to its endless ticking. Pulling it open, he gazed at the gears inside that turned, all of them working to maintain the clock.

All of them... except for one...

There were a few gears down here connected to nothing, a few gears left silent. Why? Because it was missing its key piece, missing the one gear that would make everything work. Leering sharply at it, Sebastian once more readied the gear, before sliding it in place. It clicked, then began turning... which started turning everything else.

Click... click... click... cliiiiiiiicccckkk!!!

Turning, turning, turning; something was opening up. Something that... came right from the top.

Fwip!

“Guh?”

He caught it quickly; two books wrapped in paper. His father was a skilled man; he fooled Katherine into thinking the diary was down in the mausoleum, when in reality he hid it somewhere else. But for what reason? Why would he attempt to fool the drachenmagd? Why wouldn't he just trust them in the first place? Was there more to things than Sebastian knew? This idea that he was just this much of a recluse – even to the maids he no doubt slept with – just didn't make any sense.

Unless this was all on purpose. Even now – from beyond the grave – Klaus deigned to hide secrets from his son. Just what was in this book that he felt the burning need to hide? What was in this damn diary?

Well... no more questioning, no more postulating. The answers were here in these... two books for some reason. So Sebastian swiveled around towards his desk, grabbing the two books by the paper that was folded around them. He then stopped, taking in a deep, deep breath.

This was it. No more running around. Here was the answer... to everything.

He pulled it open.

2