Part II – Prologue
25 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There are seven habitable worlds accessible in our realm that we on Gaia can travel to. Two of which we have direct access to through interplanetary portals anchored in our world. Portals to Aqualis the water world, and Terra the wild garden.

Legends teaches that each of these seven worlds was created in some part by the seven gods, the unknowable Universe and the Trinity. Of all seven worlds, it is said Gaia is the most populated with people, each person unique in their own way. By that virtue, Gaia is said to be the most important of the seven world, the strongest.

She/He/It is the manifestation of one of the seven children of the Trinity made flesh. A patient, sapient world with knowledge and thoughts on a level we have no scale to measure against.

Gaia is continuously growing both in power, and size. A solar flare that would have left the planet a desolate wasteland only ten thousand revolutions ago, would now be reflected across our atmosphere causing blindness to all that look upon it but not directly harming the world and it's inhabitants.

A meteorite that would have cracked the planet in half only five thousand revolutions ago, would likely only make another ocean today. A short ice age at worst, and she is already the largest planet known to support life at 14 billion square km.

Though Gaia the goddess is rumoured the weakest of the seven children of the Trinity in the spirit realm. Her power grows exponentially in the physical realm.

A situation legend says the other gods will one day do something to change.

 

These are the words of The Ancient Of Days. Spoken to a group of Bantu village elders.

Recorded by: Babalwa of Norwood

 

1