Part II – Chapter 11: Asriel
27 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Asriel
 
The room is warm and well ventilated through the open window, the floor is laminated wood and furnished with a dressing table spanning half the wall, seats and other decoratives. She leads me to the bed and I sit as she moves to a dresser against the wall and removes her earnings and bracelets. I remove my boots, already semi erect despite my misgivings.
Sleeping with dryads is very nice and all but It's very tiring, it's been a while since I've had a woman to myself for the entire night. Many years in fact, the last time being at the Brothel before taking my vows of Chastity.
 
Crysta places candles at certain places around the four pollster bed with green, white and red woolen linens. I only notice as she places each candle that there is a magic circle under the bed that each circle aligns to. I concentrate on spacial awareness in case I miss anything else. The circle I'm not sure what it does but I'm confident in my defenses if she tries to attack me.
 
Though I doubt those are her intentions especially with how openly she is preparing her spell. The room is actually bigger that it looks, enhanced somehow by magic I know Zhen has no access to. There is a room here that isn't visible from the outside nor from the inside even, strange thing to have but sorcerers are known for wanting to work in seclusion.
 
She lights up an incense burner of sage and something else. Then removing her shoes and moving to the bed with heat in her eyes. I pull her closer gently and kiss her forehead, her cheek, her lips. Her arms go under my tunic and up my back, small hands tickling, warm.
 
I kiss her deeply as I undo the buttons of her shirt. Her small fingers deftly unwrapping the sash around my waste. I reveal her shoulder and kiss her warm skin from her neck to her shoulder. Her large breasts are held up by some sort of support brace that cups them up from underneath making them purker and display her ripe nipples, I salivate at the sight.
 
"Its an ingenious contraption," such beautiful breasts!
 
"Thank you, I made this one myself."
 
I feel her breast in my hand as I keep kissing her. Sensitive to any and all her movements and sounds to gauge what she enjoys most. Her head is arched back giving me room to her neck so I know she likes my tongue exploring here.
 
Her breathing increases as I flick her nipple so I know she's sensitive there. I stand as she pulls my pants off, revealing my hard erection for her ministration and she takes it in hand without hesitation. This isn't some blushing dame but a real woman that knows what she wants.
 
Our lips meet again as my hands explore her smooth skin. Her soft belly, her generous thighs. Her pants go down as I push my hands into her behind cupping her bum cheeks and fondling her closer. She presses her groan hard into me and grinds gently, slightly moaning as I bite her neck.
 
The contraption under her breasts is released with breasts falling into my chest in all their glory. I fondle them and pinch her nipple until she's grinding persistently into me, little mewing sounds coming out of her.
By the time we are both naked and I have her on the bed prostate she is on the cusp of her first climax and thoroughly wet and sticky. Keeping one hand on my cock constantly as the other roams all over my body.
 
The size difference of her small hand on my hard cock is encouraging, she squeezes with the pulsing of the organ in her hand.
 
Traveling with Hiro and seeing how well endowed these tribesmen are isn't a good confidence booster but I received my sexual tutoring from the best of the best. The men and women of the Brothel, a cult dedicated to a goddess of sexuality and fertility. I spent a month in their tender care as part of my training before taking the vows of the Chaste.
 
You cannot give up sex if you have no true concept of what you're giving up. Many that spend their month there end up not taking their vows.
 
I kiss and bite all of the areas I've identified as sensitive on Crysta. Training her subconscious to associate my touch and bite with pleasure. Making her malleable to my every suggestion. A nudge to raise a leg here, a pull to bend forward there and reward her every acquisition with pleasure and attention.
 
I keep her at the peak for over 15 minutes, making her quiver with bottlenecked pleasurable pressure and frustration. Her eyes are begging and her moans are deeper and louder. Our bodies sweating together before I even penetrate her. Before I've even touched the soaking wet cleft between her thighs.
 
Her body is full of bite marks by the time my head gets closer to the warm cleft between her legs. Her skin pink but the marks disappearing rapidly as I make more. I bite her inner thigh and she spreads her legs wide as she moans and unsuccessfully tries pulling my head to where the pressure is, the exquisite pain is.
 
I bit higher up her thigh and deeper and she cries out, nearly climaxing as she feels my breath on her opening. It quivers in anticipation, spewing the clear thick nectar of life. I hold down her hips roughly and lick her cleft from bottom to top hard.
 
[Mmmm], we both enjoy it.
 
I press my mouth hard against her pushing my tongue into her as I lick that nectar from bottom to top.
 
Her body seizes and shakes uncontrollably as a faucet is open in her sex, gushing out nectar uncontrollably. I lick again between squirts and her hand tries to push me away as she seizes again, and again as I repeat myself. Crying out loudly and begging for me to stop as she turns into a puddle.
 
I eventually do stop, the line between pain and pleasure reached but not crossed. My cock is throbbing and wet with my own semen. Yet to climax but spewing out it's own lubricant excessively. I really enjoyed that. Crysta is lying on the bed prone and breathing deeply. Her eyes half lidded and her face and chest flushed.
 
"My goodness, you are a sight for sore eyes."
 
She flushes suddenly shy but not covering herself, letting me enjoy her splayed form. I should sketch this, memory snap.
 
"That was the best I've ever experienced," she smiles dreamily.
 
"That's great praise coming from a woman of your beauty and age. Thank you," I say taking the compliment and shifting forward to take advantage of her while she's still pliant.
 
I have her between my legs and lean forward as though I will sit on her chest. She looks up at me as my cock reaches her face and bumps her lips. She licks them on reflex and then opens her mouth. I enter her warm lips gently and let her suckle for a little while while I watch her face.
 
I love watching beautiful women fill their mouths like this. I had tried to make myself forget, for the path of chastity isn't an easy one. Even touching myself was forbidden.
 
I start moving in and out gently, after such a long buildup it doesn't take long before I give her the signal with a grunt and am pleasantly surprised when she sucks harder. I grunt again and push in deeply one last time before spilling all over her face and in her mouth. I sigh contently as she pulls me back in and cleans my pipe thoroughly. Shamelessly.
 
She's perfect.
 
I pull out and use the bedding to wipe her face before kissing her deeply. She grins at me feeling my still erect cock in her hand.
 
"You can still go on?" She ask between licks of my face. To give a woman unimaginable pleasure is to bind her to you for life. At least that's what one of the priestesses told me.
 
"Yes," I say. Wholesome Body, a talent I received through the path of Chastity making itself known. There are benefits to sacrifices, its all an investment. What's 50 years without sex if I get a perfectly wholesome body, besides, sex is about quality not quantity.
 
"Good. I have friend that would like to come out and play." Crysta says as her eyes change before me and I feel the circle activating. Her iris becomes a horizontal slit and her canines become slightly longer.
 
There are subtle facial changes but suddenly someone else is conveyed out of her.
 
"Let's see how much you can take." She says in a different but very beautiful voice and kisses me again. She even tastes different.
 
I pull her closer after my initial surprise, understanding why Zhen thought I needed luck.
 
It seems I'll be pleasuring two women tonight. One a spirit, the other a woman of flesh.
 
2