Part II-Chapter 70:Sachihiro
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sachihiro

Our travelling from the Aldermen Foothills and back on our route towards home is mostly uneventful. Om and I are on the cusp of Awakening after that fight in the dungeon, I'm actually already holding in my Awakening, delaying it for when I get home if I can hold that long. We travel fast with our new mates and their life's possessions which frankly aren't much to speak off while I drunkenly hold back the heaven.

Every breathe is more flavourful, sight clearer with colour.

Ingwe is a very quiet woman and I've learnt is only 18 years old this year, barely a child in the greater scheme of things. She likes to run and scout at the flanks of our travelling party and I always find my eye wondering there trying to spot her. We haven't yet managed to find a mutual connection between us and our sex life is still a bit uncomfortable.

I honestly had no idea sex could even be uncomfortable, but I discovered she was a virgin and her expectations of what should happen during sex were just... barbaric to me. At least Om is lucky his new mate just joined him and Ava and apparently does everything Ava does. She seems to be enjoying her role of teacher.

Teà says Ava's teaching the girl things she hopes will scandalize Keira when the second mate does them in her presence. Om is a lucky bastard sometimes though.

We are about to enter into the border of the lands controlled by the conglomerate of cities collectively known as the Nexus. They love industry here as they try to produce everything they can that is in demand and trade or act as intermediaries of trade with everything they can't produce.

They have farmlands, vast areas of land dedicated to the cultivation of a single plant in massive amounts for profits in trade throughout Pangaea. They travel in large caravans with their goods to established markets and have guilds dedicated to finding and monopolising new markets in what they call 'patent discovery periods' where no other competitor in their sphere of influence competes in trade with that new group of people or resource.

Their biggest and most flourishing market however is the slave trade. Every month there is what is known as the Meat Market where people are paddled on the open market like trinkets. Its so blatant here and the misery so stark in the slaves' eyes that I always itch to end their suffering with a quick slash but of course it isn't my place to do so.

We pass through the farmlands being tilled by slaves on the beautifully cobbled road maintained by slaves with large manors widely spaced from one another also built by slaves. The road itself is like any other stone road i guess, what makes this one significant is how long it stretches. Connecting all six cities and going all the way to the closest city in the territory of Gallia.

An offshoot of ancient Romanæ that survived the fall of its motherland, Gallia is a territory known as a country. Learning from the fall of Romanæ it carefully skirts the line between a democracy and a monarchy by following a form of government termed a constitutional monarchy.

The lands of Nexus are beautiful and the the cities are clean and well organised because it is a land where no slave rests and they have them in abundance. Even the little towns between the cities are more or less the same in their policies and treatment of slaves.

The half-elves running these cities are cruel in their treatment of them but not one of their slaves is an elf, a fae or a half-elf. They protect their own but the humans, the demi-humans, the dwarves, orcs and other creatures can be found amongst the Meat Market of the 6 cities.

We enter one of those 6 cities for a day of rest and resupply before continuing our journey towards the ocean coast. Ever since we reached these lands and walked through the popey fields Ingwe has been very close to me and looking at the majority of the slaves I can see why.

We enter the Nexus city of Eono to no fan fare and some speculative looks from the inhabitants and are avoided by the slaves busy on their tasks. The cobblestones of the city streets are rounded and painstakingly hand painted into what I assume is an artwork easy to see from above on the tall building at the center of the city.

The city is clean and beautiful if one only looks with their eyes and nose but not with their auras, I think the inhabitants of this place must be aura dumb. I move closer to Ingwe as we walk towards the accommodations Gerard organised for us in advance.

Luxury private accommodation in a palace that has turned into an inn, able to accommodate our large party easily enough but at high costs. Money isn't really a problem for us though, somehow the Conclave has plenty of money and they aren't stingy with it at all.

The Civitas provides an allowance, a small one to be fair but when your accommodation and meals aren't paid for that coin quickly piles up and besides, we've been using the stela for trade at the Den and it has great value here on Pangaea. We pass into The Palace courtyards and are immediately accosted by a tall lean human in a flamboyant hat.

"Welcome to The Palace good sirs, you will all be residing in the south wing it has been cleared for your use. These slaves will be at your service for the duration of your stay and escort you each to your rooms." He says with a flourish.

"We do not require slaves or servants," Wagner says before starting to walk forward again.

I'm standing with my hand clasped tightly around Ingwe's wrist because I felt her aura spike and saw her reaction at the sight of one of those slaves before she visibly schooled herself. I think its the first time we've ever touched in public but she barely notices. Visibly swallowing her saliva and trying not to look at the young man with his head down amongst the other slaves.

"I want these 5 to serve me," I say pointing at 4 random slaves but making sure the fifth is the one Ingwe clearly recognises.

She visibly stiffens by my side but I ignore her looking straight at the clever eyes of the steward now trained on me like a predictor.

"Of course sir," he says after a moment and claps and the army of slaves disperses leaving behind only those I chose.

 

At the south wing or whatever we choose our own rooms since we have the entire wing to ourselves. We check the rooms thoroughly for spy holes and false wall, even find a few but nothing that seems to be in regular use. The isn't much we can do against magical spying but that's just life.

"May we have a private bath drawn please," I say to one of the slaves as I chose a room with a very silent and passive Ingwe behind me.

A bath doesn't even have to be drawn, it takes less than 2 minutes for them to fill a tub through the piping in the wall.

"Do whatever you want to do, eat, get some sleep, whatever," I say not sure what to do with them now but I need to talk to the quiet Ingwe.

I grab her by the wrist and lead her to the steaming bath. We are both grimmy from many days of travelling on foot, me more than her though. I close the door to the bathing chamber and sight as I take my clothes off slowly.

She watches me interested, preoccupied and wary. Our one and only sexual encounter didn't go so well back at her village, she just turned around lifting her loinskin expecting to be humped. A convenient and attractive sight, but not very intimate in the way I expect to be with a mate, especially a new mate.

"I know you don't understand me, that's okay, hopefully, you can understand my intentions and actions. Just stand right there and let me do everything okay?" I say as I stand before her already semi-erect for her to see.

I run my right hand across her left shoulder gingerly, delicately. Her skin is soft and yielding, smooth and without blemish, her colouring interesting to say the least. The contrast between us is stark but complimentary I think.

I run my hand up and down her arm, my cock now hard as I touch her looking into her eyes. She moves to turn around but I stop her, holding her still a moment before standing closer so my cock rests on her naked belly and I continue touching her. Using both hands I knead into her shoulders and neck.

My hands move delicately over her collar and breasts, her nipples are almost always a little erect so I'm never sure its because of arousal but she seems to be enjoying the attention. My hands quest around her ribs, feeling the oblique muscles tighten as I pull her tight against me.

She doesn't protest even as she exhales in surprise, her arms still at her sides, I don't like that. I take her arms placing them around me, she gets the idea and starts exploring my back with her hands. Her hands on me feel good, my member pulsing against her to the rhythm of her questing hands is making her aware of that.

She is quickly learning that what she does to me elsewhere with her hands is translated into my loins and I see in her curious eyes that the discovery baffles her. I grin at her confusion but I let her play as I explore her body.

I touch her all over, exploring her skin and getting to know her entire torso better but her hands don't stray far from where I originally placed them even as her breathing deepens clearly indicating her arousal. She just doesn't know what to do about it and I can clearly see that she will do nothing without being directed.

I encourage her hands to explore all the way down to my buttocks, for some reason I like being touched there soothingly. Probably 'cause of Freydìs, she was my initial trainer in the canal arts and did many things to me I then considered strange.

My hand at her waist undoes her clasp and her beautifully decorated loincloth falls at her feet heavily. The thing is as weighty as a kilt so it doesn't blow around in the wind.

It's my turn to explore her very nicely firm behind and she starts making moaning sounds and I pull her tightly to me by her ass. She is still looking up at my face but her eyes are now glazed over like she's in a trance. This is what our first time together should have been, not the painful bloody affair it was with her mothers and aunts outside the door to ensure the deed is done.

Her hands are all over me now and she looks adorable as she is lost to her own world, her sensations. I position my leg between her thighs and pull her into it hard. Her wet slit slides along my thigh and she makes a pleasant sound of eager surprise as her eyes return back to me.

I do it again and get the same exhaled sound only this time her eyes widen as they look at me, I pull her in again and she slides up my thigh on her own slick fluids easily. As I pull again she comes eagerly forward, assisting me in rubbing her little nub against my thigh.

We are wet from a sheen of sweat on our bodies, wet from the fluids coming out of my cock and painting her belly, wet from her slit making things warm and sticky between us. I bend down as I pull her to me and give her a little peck on the lips, the first kiss between us.

She seems slightly confused but willing to try anything as I pull her up my thigh to a moan and peck her again, and again, as I pull her by the ass against me again she gives a little scream of surprise and her entire body tightens up to the point that veins become visible on her forehead as her cunt literally clenches on my thigh like a living creature trying to swallow my thigh even as it spills out more of her slick juices.

It takes a moment as I watch what I assume is her first orgasm as her eyes get glazed over again and her mouth opens in a silent scream that lets me see deep into her mouth. She then shivers and crumbles in my arms but I hold her up and lift her into the tub of water.

"What have you done to me?" She groggily sends in Universal straight into my mind.

I smile at that, I did suspect that she could send like their scouts can but she has been silent since we'd been introduced so I wasn't sure. I give her another peck on her rip lips which she instinctively returns.

"I'm going to teach you many dirty things," I say to her in Sandersoniy, I might as well start teaching her the easier of the languages I know.

I grab a cloth, soap it up and start washing her as she looks at me with that languid look of a fat cat. Good start this, good start.

 

1