Chapter 12: D*ckhead arriving at dawn
2.2k 4 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Heyo~

Enjoy I guess? 

Please support my patreon where you can read a novel's pre-released chapters for only £2.50 a month!

Anyways, enjoy~♥

The guards were patiently waiting for the sun to rise at which point they would get to be lazy for a bit while the rest would work with packing everything up.

After packing up they would finally head off to arrive at {Flaming Tiger City} where they would be able to drink their worries off and hire some cheap hooker. Watching that snake made everyone need to release stress; for more reasons than one. Just thinking of those caramel bloated hooters caused everyone to not notice the biting cold.

Now imagine toffee tuchis wrapping around their own one eyed snake to reach the rear holy land. How could a man not need to unleash their pearl jam in some backstreet bitch?

They weren’t going to kid themselves to think that someone like that - woman or beast - would let them sow their seed in her premium fields. If they wanted to release their aggression on her they would need to just close their eyes and pretend with some overused girl. Luckily for them there were plenty of girls to choose from that likely wouldn’t even grow up enough to become women.

Only girls born with enough skill to travel the desert, from a wealthy family or lucky enough to be sold to a decent brothel could know the pleasures of growing past 30. Everyone else had to deal with living in the dangerous city while making money anyway they could. More often than not they sold their bodies to anyone they could while hoping they wouldn't get pregnant.

But those with enough money to buy their pussy were likely to be passing cultivators from {Mercenary Union} or those thugs. What would happen if a little girl was put in front of a powerful and pent-up cultivator who wanted to release their stress of living in a shit hole?

She would be left broken, pregnant and unconscious if lucky.

Nobody cared about them in the {Central Cities} and those of the {Outerim} had bigger {Desert Beast Clans} to fry. Without order it was always those with the weakest social positions that suffered the most; as cruel as it was that was girls. There were always those that managed to claw their way up but that wasn’t the problem of these mercs - if they didn’t hire them someone worse would!

“Maybe I’ll get to pump some voluptuous girl from virgin to milf when we finally get back - I have plenty of mother makers saved up after this crazy trip… I’ll have to make sure to tip well after what I’m going to do to her hahaha~!” <Random Merc 1>

“Personally I prefer them with a bloated pair of tits full of milk - better if they’re about to shoot out some random guys goblins from those bloated lips - pussy is always useless but their mouth is always in fashion. Also may have a chance to stick in their stinker if they’re desperate enough for cash… Sucks when you expect some tight fleshlight only to end up with a bloated rose bud though.” <Random Merc 2>

“Heh~ I think sharing is caring. Even if the bitch wants to find the dad she won’t be able to due to having her pussy jammed with more men than she can count - once managed to fit four cocks in one fresh pussy. We jackhammered her into oblivion and could fit a bottle up to her womb easily after we were done. Should’ve heard her afterwards.” <Random Merc 3>

The three mercs were one of 5 who were currently guarding the camp. They were just sitting around since they didn’t really expect much to happen - they were taking it in turns to roam around hence the other two weren’t around. They only had 5 sleds with about 8 tents so it was easy enough for 2 people to cover the whole area hence that was their current arrangement for the entire night.

Not to mention who’d raid a campsite just before everyone woke up? It would be foolish to attack now instead of during the night! Because of that these experienced members left the literal leg work to the rookies while they sat around the campfire while discussion their sexual exploits between themselves.

“But seriously, did you see that terrifying hottie earlier? Now that’s a woman I would like to get to know with a couple buddies~!” <Random Merc 3>

“Usually not into the more mature types but I don't think I would notice that when those sultry lips wrap around my dick.” <Random Merc 1>

“You guys know that she was apparently the giant flying snake we saw earlier? The giant golden one with 6 silver wings.” <Random Merc 2>

“The one we nearly made shots at? Not the kind of shots I would choose now…” <Random Merc 3>

“I think we should stop any type of shots if she’s really that monster… I heard some sect kiddies were messing around that area. If anyone was likely to actually launch an attack on a random flying beast it would be those cocky brats. Doubt they made it out alive.” <Random Merc 2>

“Well if she upset the sects we may not be able to admire her again…” <Random Merc 1>

“*Snort* Can their sect masters create a sandstorm like that?” <Random Merc 3>

“Ancestors might.” <Random Merc 1>

*plap**plap**plap**plap*

As the three of them continued to discuss amongst themselves they heard something in the distance that caught their attention for a moment. It was so gentle they could hardly hear it yet it was constant enough that they could tell it was there. They didn’t think much of it though as the two rookies would call them if anything of importance was found… Little did they know what they were missing.

 

\ Few Minutes Earlier /

 

One of the ‘rookie mercs’ were wandering around the camp calmly - they were paying attention but they didn’t seem too intense with the whole thing.

Although he certainly wasn’t as experienced as the Head Merc, none of the mercs who traveled with Adjar could be considered completely inexperienced. It could be said they were certainly new to the team though. With them being newest members came the boring jobs but this was true no matter what job; just so happened his profession involved night patrol. He had already done it for quite awhile but today was the laziest the merc’s had been yet since they began the journey… Or any journey?

This was because the boss was certain this was the safest place in the {Central Cities} and second safest on the continent after the {Gold Dust Branch Imperial Phoenix Academy}.

According to him the woman who they had all been pressured by was actually strong enough to easily kill a Nascent Soul beast. This was because, according to him, this used to be territory of a rabbid {Desert Hound} which only tended to happen in the Nascent realm. It was relatively young at only a few hundred years being the strongest beast in this area but they were still a nascent soul beast… Yet such a beast was just fine with someone else making a giant oasis in the middle of their territory?

Everyone knew that was impossible.

Either that beast had moved or… It had ‘moved on’. Based on how this desert worked everyone felt the latter was far more logical than the beast getting bored. Not to mention those {Desert Hounds} are known for being crazed even by beast standards as no other beast made sure to kill all the males of their pack after gaining a little power. This wasn’t even a rare case as they were just known for being that territorial!

With that in mind… He was very confused and turned on by the fact he was gazing upon the bent over the exposed toffee coloured caboose of that very woman. She was currently inside a golden wall that covered her lower lips but still allowed for full access to the donut. Above her was written in the common language ‘1 stone for 1 load - payment where you unload’ with an arrow pointed right between those cheeks.

Going around the front of the wall he found something even more explicit as her head ‘technically’ was outside the wall. However, the wall seemed to stretch out to encase her from neck to nose… Well it was hard to tell where her nose actually was under all that gold. He couldn’t be sure if it was really her due to no defining features of her face being present.

Instead the gold was shaped like a massive covered cock with the urethra perfectly shaped for a [Spirit Stone]. Strangely enough a golden snake was actually sitting on top - seemingly digesting something or just chubby. Under the dickhead were her massive breasts that made for a wonderful set of balls in this model. They were only coated in gold up to her black areola - a pattern of hundreds of sperm cells swimming towards her nipples was embossed upon her ‘balls’... Similarly there was payment required but the offer this time was to have his dick swimming in fresh milk.

“This…” <Random Merc>

48