Chapter 24: A perversion of circumstance
1.6k 2 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Heyo~

Just a chapter with some girls hanging out and chatting.

Please support my patreon where you can get a novel's pre-released chapters for only £2.50 as well as 2 chapters per-week - your support is needed!

Anyways, enjoy~♥

“Gruuu.” <Violet>

“I ssuppsose I sshouldn’t have expected a proper converssation from you shashasha~!” <Midas>

Awkwardly, as the two faced one another at last, Violet didn’t even give her warrior fleshlight a moment's respite.

The demon released the girls scalp but this was just in order to grip the ponytail with both hands letting her slide Slate’s throat up and down her own oversized snake (hers one eyed). Even the oni began to feel the whiplash from being used like this. Her brow tensed while her knuckles began to whiten due to tightening them - not that anybody could notice this as they sunk into the wrathful demoness’ plentiful balls. Slate anxious as through her hand she felt those bountiful balls churning up another load for her; though used to this the woman just closed her eyes while awaiting her fate.

Midas meanwhile just stood there with the same smile on her face though her thighs were clearly rubbing against each other. The two of her man crushing thighs being wetter than her oasis could ever hope to be - a puddle already forming under her heels. Watching the scene of the friend who was (at least currently) far stronger than her certainly was… Stimulating for the slutty snake.

<She certainly has grown up well. Sigh, it may have been a mistake to make my sense of smell & taste one. It only empowers them both and I’m not even thinking about the fact I can feel every single drop of pre-cum with my ability to sense vibrations. Though I guess this is only a problem because I didn’t expect one of {The Five Empress’ of Reality} to fill a room with living condoms before teasing me… I think I need to hurry up my plans so I can get paid handsomely from stuffing that monster into my womb ohohoho~!> 

Despite that she didn’t make any obvious moves other than continuing to stand smilingly in front of {The Primordial God of Absolute} without so much as blinking. The snake did let out a warm gasp while shuddering causing the demoness to tilt her head yet Midas soon recovered. She knew that showing weakness right now would only lead to the beings dissatisfaction; Violet despised weakness after all. Luckily the beast appeared satisfied with Midas as the midget half-heartedly chucked a marble (which appeared to have a purple flame stored inside) towards the woman's chest.

Though Violet smirked as Midas seemed to panic before quickly moving her left sticky hand with a *slpop* to capture the gem before placing it between her chest - her knee’s did seem to weaken for a moment as she let out another gasp.

Midas couldn’t quite contain her lust in front of Violet thus she didn’t try to. She held her arms behind her back where her hands both came down to her rambunctious rump. Her hands pulled apart her cheeks while both her middle & ring fingers easily plunged into her now well experienced anus. Her hungry asshole easily devoured her slender fingers letting her go knuckle deep inside herself thus making her give off her first heated breath. Her fingers began to both flex around; anally masturbating at the sight of her new friend’s body being nothing short of completely abused. Her strong acting ability let her look the abuser in the eyes with a calm smile - meanwhile her anus was already ‘well prepared’ for ‘larger insertions’ yet was only getting more ‘lubed’.

Of course that natural lube leaked out from her trembling asshole as she quickly pulled out her left hand in order to capture the marble. Still her face didn’t so much as falter as her body gave in to the overstimulation of the situation causing her to quite visibly squirt from her needy holes with trembling legs. She wasn’t so weak just to collapse from an anal and regular orgasm occuring at the same time though!

<Ah, this new body of mine certainly has it’s advantages but once I get a whiff of dick I can’t stop myself from wanting it~!>

Luckily for her the door once again opened up as the two large male Oni came in - letting their huge cock and balls slap between their thighs - carrying a large round table. Behind the pair was the quite perturbed Alabaster who crossed her arms in front of her now exposed well shaped breasts. Everything but her glasses had clearly been removed from her by a jolly looking Ashue who (while holding the Oni’s clothes to her own naked breasts) closed the door behind to give them their privacy.

Though since the tro entered from behind they easily spotted Midas knuckle deep right hand however that wasn’t enough to embarrass the snake. She just turned around to look at the group with that sensual smile upon her face while her gaze briefly looked at the female. It wasn’t for long though as her gaze quickly studied the monstrous crimson Oni cocks like a hungry predator judging which prey had more fat on their bone… Maybe that was exactly the case with her as well actually?

Her black tongue left her lips as it flickered like usual with a soft “sss~” as snakes did while sensing. Though her tongue mixed between ‘tasting’ the two oni’s third leg which caused her to then lick her lips. Finally she pulled both her fingers out from her asshole - it remained gaping for the time being while dripping with lube - as her two hands clapped together.

“Sso all three of uss are here, with our own date for tonight, sso how about we get to know each other? I’m Midas Ankh. I’m the progenitor of a new race of [Heavenly Beast] ass well ass a humble merchant that givess people exactly what they dessire. I hope you two can get along well with me ass we experience the hosspitality of the Oni, shashasha~!” <Midas>

Hearing those words the one who reacted first was Lord Aqua Liger (Aqua for short) who seemed to have recovered enough to lift herself from the thigh she decided to hug. Though, as big as her cum filled belly was, she had to quickly move her left hand to prevent herself from toppling over. Her other hand rested on her belly to try to have some control over the sloshing it as she slowly stood up. The snake did lift her brow softly at this but with a bit of poking with her spirit sense it made complete sense. Despite being a young mortal girl  had achieved a High Foundation Formation Realm noble nut taker even with the disadvantages from living in this desert.

Using her left hand to hold onto Violet the woman soon managed to stand however was forced to avoid any sudden movements. If she did Midas would get to see the amusing sight of the weight of the cum filling her sending her flying back down onto the floor; though that cum was visibly leaving from her gaping pussy with a bit of blood all that remained of her hymen.

The girl seemed understandably embarrassed at having strangers see her previously virgin body so defiled so her left hand did slide down to attempt to hide her honeypot. Though that honeypot that had been ravaged by the entire tribe of bears couldn’t be hidden by a dainty hand so all she did was bring their attention to it. Still she spoke to the other two ‘lucky chosen’ to rule this desert.

“I’m Lord Aqua Liger who rules over the city we’re currently in as per my birthright but my most prestigious role is…” <Lord Aqua Liger>

Her body clearly went crimson in embarrassment as she couldn’t quite finish what she was meant to say. Turning away from the group as she bit her bottom lip however she quickly stopped due to being sensitive. Not surprising though considering even the high-ranked Slate could only barely stay away from giving Violet head. Still she didn’t remain silent for long as she felt the cold glare of her owner on her.

“I’m the new inexperienced fleshlight of ono-sama, please take care of me in the future Midas and…” <Lord Aqua Liger>

That once beautiful voice was raspy as well as hoarse due to the abuse her throat had been taking and would still be taking if not for Slate’s arrival. She wasn’t even certain how such a being could be so cruel yet she wouldn’t complain… She couldn’t as fleshlights don’t get to be intelligent during use, they just have to take load after load before their owner gets bored.

At least it was better than being a condom like her servants who would never experience the same pleasure again.

Regardless, Alabaster was already used to her Ojou-sama's antics so didn’t particularly get caught up in the poor lord's situation. Instead she just nodded softly to the woman with a business smile while her hand came up to push her glasses up her nose. However, the woman's strict and stern nature shined through more than her smile so it wasn’t very relaxing.

“I’m Elder Alabaster from the {Asura Yakuza} and will be working in tandem with you both to quickly increase all of our footholds on the continent. While we may not be working under one another that does not mean we need to be enemies after all. Rather, we are all here to propose a longer-term all-” <Alabaster>

“We’re here to all get fucked in our asssholess till they become assscratorss filled with fressh Oni cum for Violet’s assumement shashasha~!” <Midas>

Unfortunately for the stern woman Midas leapt onto the round table in order to shove her well lubed fingers between the lips of one of the large Oni. Following that she cozied up to his bicep while pressing her voluptuous breasts on him. This all obviously excited the naked man as he happily lapped up the snakes juices from her little fingers meanwhile Midas only laid it on harder by rubbing her breasts up and down.

The lucky man obviously hardened up to the hungry snakes glee.

“Good, get nice & hard for thiss ssilly sslutty ssnake~. Mmm doess that tasste good~? Why not give my whore sself a tasste of yourss ass well shashahsa~.” <Midas>

Her soft sultry voice echoed in the Oni’s ear while her tongue flickered from her mouth as she spoke which caused it to lightly tickle his neck. She couldn’t have her hands doing nothing as she let both of them slip down to his waist - the now saliva soaked hand came to stroke that crimson foreskin. Interestingly her still sticky hand came around to his own anus to lightly tease him into giving her a batch of pre-cum. Something that wasn’t very difficult as it oozed out as she milked that baggy skin and thus covering her own hand.

That sultry smile gazing a hint of teasing as she lifted the hand up to her mouth right under his ear. Lifting her hand up to her mouth she let out a faint moan as she opened her mouth larger than it needed to be. Of course, the Oni was too ‘distracted’ by her overstimulation to notice the fact her whole inners were a pure black instead of usual pink/red. Her tongue began to slowly lap the sticky dick-made lube from her hand in his ear as her legs slowly stretched out to begin to move her in front of him instead of off to one side.

Those watching were a bit confused as if shell shocked at how quickly the snake jumped into things but seeing her gaping (though clearly not enough for the Oni’s member) hungrily dripping in anticipation.

The next to get involved was Aqua though whether she intended for that to be the case was another matter. Violet acted like a child bored with a toy as she pressed Slate down as hard as she could while rotating the oni’s head on her cock while the demon let out a prolonged moan as Slates eyes widened. Slates pussy soon dumped it’s juices right there and then as the sound of her unwillingly guzzling gallons of cum was followed by her expanding gut. After finishing up she yanked Slate from her shaft leaving the older Oni gasping and retching in response. In typical Violet manner she didn’t care though as she literally just chucked Slate aside onto another of her sex toys causing her to land on their stomach and cause an explosion of cum followed by a startled scream/moan from Aqua’s poor elite warrior.

Violet stood up and grabbed Aqua by her hair but Aqua didn’t complain. She just closed her eyes while letting herself get dragged by her hair despite the pain. The prestigious fleshlight was then tossed onto her back on the table where Violet used one claw to grip the girl's waist while the other positioned her monster to the fat rosebud. Not even a second later she lived up to her flames of destruction by thrusting balls-deep in the once virgin asshole with little resistance.

All Lord Dick Sheath could do was clench her teeth while her hands rested on her bloated stomach as the powerful thrust sent a tremor through her entire body. Despite her attempts to do something the force sent ripples through the sea of cum inside herself causing it to trash around causing her as much unusual pleasure as discomfort. Letting out a hoarse moan as her pussy climax caused a back blast of cum to land on Violet.

“Messy toy… Bad.” <Violet>

“W-wa-URGH~!” <Aqua>

“Fleshlights don’t beg.” <Violet>

As can be expected from a demon she showed no mercy to the girl as her now free hand clenched before delivering a punch to the girl's pussy.  The massive claw didn’t just sink in though which made matters worse as she lurched forward due to the pain - Violet didn’t care as she just began to grind her fist against that ruined snatch making it spit up more of it’s previous meal as Aqua climaxed thus extending the punishment. Though she didn’t lose track of her original goal as she began to drag the woman up and down her mast with zero care for how the other felt about it.

Meanwhile Alabaster and the second male oni just looked at one another for a second before she lifted her shoulders in a shrug and sighed. She walked up onto the table as she grabbed the man by the hair and got onto all four while guiding him to be between her buttcheeks. With the usual stern tone he was used to from his superior as she ordered her once more.

“Use that useless mouth for something for once and prepare my asshole. Don’t expect me to fawn on you like that snake did so you better get hard enough to force your way inside me. I don’t intend to wait for you to stroke yourself.” <Alabaster>

Using her strength advantage to make the man nuzzle her surprisingly tight hole; this was the advantage of the Oni women though!

Luckily more than a few people appreciated Alabaster's type of… Foreplay? Well either way the man opened up his mouth to suck on her bleached doughnut making her gasp. He didn’t stop there as Alabaster's grip on his hair only tightened in response. Instead he stuck out his fat tongue to lather her hole up.

“Urgh, seems like you enjoy eating my anus, are you a fucking pervert or something?” <Alabaster>

She frowned in the true ‘boss lady’ manner however the man didn’t let this stop him. After all he could feel her muscles trembling under each lick meaning he was beginning to show his worth as her foreplay toy. With this in mind he went further; literally. His tongue began to make smaller and smaller movements but despite that it only did so with more and more force.

Eventually he just flicked the very centre of her inners however much to Alabaster’s literal pleasure he slowly for deeper and deeper. Biting her lips as her nails clawed into the wooden table while it was also a miracle she didn’t steal some of the man’s hair with how tightly she was clutching his hair while pressing him against her ass. Luckily his boss had a great figure so he had two large cushions to prevent him from getting a broken face. She actually went as far as to twist his head around to circle her inners and stretch her out more.

There came a time when she wanted something bigger inside of her so she let go of his head; speaking with a gentle pant.

“That oversized beef of yours better be ready or I’ll turn it to stone and then get you to fuck me with it till you fully freeze. Then I’ll just have to keep you as a dild- urgh~!” <Alabaster>

She was anything but gentle with her words however her words held no lie and all the male Oni were mostly aware of it. Slate was still a female Oni which meant she had a great liabedo that could only be filled with an equal amount of cum… It also meant she was just as sadistic as their demon descendents - many males who offered to fulfil her lust were now stone statues that she saw as nothing but stone dildos that she would use as she saw fit. To make it so they still came she didn’t even kill them!

Of course, she travelled all over the world and never carried them with her meaning she always needed new ‘dildos’ to fill her home & holes while forgetting others to catch dust.

Unwilling to end up living such a torturous existence for his inepitude to not get hard the muscular brute grabbed Albaster’s ass while moving his ironically rock-hard cock to the needy boss’ butt. Before she could finish berating him he thrust his hips forward to slowly stretch out his boss’ rear chute. Slow being key since, even if she was more of a ranger, she was still an absurdly strong oni female.

“Good now move- aah~” <Alabaster>

Cold sweat filled his back as he could hardly push his huge meat into her. Meanwhile she didn’t seem quite as impressed with his pace as she was with those internal muscles as she looked over her shoulder at the poor man. Soon his second hand came upon her asshole as he bit her lip and pushed with all his force; the cock sinking in deeper but the speed wasn’t exactly notable.

“Yes faster you dumb brute.” <Alabaster>

She was gasping with heated breath and fogged up glasses… But her voice sounded very dissatisfied with his performance. Meanwhile the man felt those tight muscles clenching around his cock as he pushed in further. The problem was only worsened due to the spined nature of Oni cocks making it harder to force in the stern woman. Trouble was twofold though since it also better milked his cock - he was certain if he came before her (which was likely due to not stimulating her much yet) he would spend the rest of his life in her bedroom!

Things were going far better for his partner at least since Midas was a generous woman who shared the pleasure all around. Before the man realised what was happening he felt her desperate anus salivating as it sat upon his already fully erect cock; meanwhile her arms came to wrap around the Oni’s muscular neck. Her hips were already acting up as she teased that mighty red head with her needy nethers.

The fingers that entered his rump being sucked on like they were the most delicious thing in the world - followed by her long tongue coiling around her moist fingers.

<So easy to please men which makes it easy to please me ohohoho~!>

Feeling that head throbbing against her tender ring she grinned in a more tyrannical manner as she quickly dropped.

*SCHPLOP~!*

Both man & snake entered a symphony as they combined into one lustful body that quivered at the act. Midas obviously got to experience the massive cock stretching out her ‘little’ asshole while her flat tummy no longer appeared as flat as the spinned cock bulged under the toffee skin. Feeling her insides being displaced to fit the dumb somewhat ugly man who was far inferior (in her strong opinion) filled her with pleasure she didn’t know she could feel.

It was different from last time as this time she was the one in control yet the man seemed to have no idea how well he’d been played by her. As such, the tyrannical smile on her face only expanded to become inhuman. Her body sliding further down the man’s massive baby maker even without her input.

Although she was easy enough to enter in true snake fashion it was far more difficult to get out once you were swallowed; her insides clamping onto the massive trembling cock. It wasn’t as if it ended there as her muscles seemed to spasm as they gripped on - milking the monster's meat which turned out very successful.

Feeling something about to happen Midas snapped out of it and opened her eyes wide before…

“Ahh~!” <Midas> 

*SPLOOGE~!**Splooge~!**Splooge!**Splooge*

The cock bulge shot out something that shot deeper inside her before settling down at the base of the bulge to weigh on her poor little entrance while trying to keep it in. However, that wasn’t the last as gush of liquid after gush quickly caused the entire cock to vanish in a sea of cum while she just had to bear the weight of her actions (literally). Her once smooth and toned stomach soon resembled a toffee coloured water balloon.

“Sso much ssemen iss gusshing in my innerss~!”

It wasn’t the same crazy amount as the poor Aqua though. Not only did her stomach already have a white tint due to the amount of cum sloshing even with the violent emptying of her top storage space but Violet was about finished up. Her hoarse cries soon became inaudible compared to the sound of her hips being assaulted by Violet’s own - her pussy meanwhile was already too numb to feel the occasional slap from the claw.

She no longer felt pain yet somehow that only infused more pleasure coming from Violet’s actions to the point Aqua felt like she was in a state of constant climax. Voice long having left her as she felt that source of pleasure began to bulge. Closing her eyes as a sloppy smile was on her face.

<Yes, yes, yes~! Fill me up like the fleshlight I am~! Let me fulfill my role in life as your sex toy, oooo~!>

Her mouth forming an ‘o’ as Violet gave one last powerful thrust as if hearing her toys thoughts changed from that of a once proud woman to a sex obsessed toy. It was questionable if Aqua even remembered the reason she originally came as her spread legs wrapped around Violet locking herself in; not letting her body slip away without permission. The demoness filling the dicksheaths dreams.

That already ridiculous belly quickly expanded outwards as she silently screamed her absolute acceptance of this absolute seed till she couldn’t even see Violet. Her eyes suddenly bulged as her mouth snapped shut only for her slender cheeks to fill up while cum oozed from her nose. This impasse didn’t last for long as her sore jaw couldn’t last any longer as her mouth became a volcano of cum that painted her entire face. Finishing up Violet just pulled out while letting that broken asshole fall out while oozing cum like a broken hose.

The most unlucky of all wasn’t any of the women but the Oni who just bust one huge pempt up cumshot inside of Alabaster - not even particularly deep from Oni standards. Mother knows he tried to hold it in yet it just wasn’t possible as he grunted. Putting all his weight on Alabaster while his urethra let out a stream of boiling hot cum making it so whatever mark his cock had made on her body vanished. Like all the other women her stomach bulged out to take the stream of cum yet it was a bit too late for the Oni as she turned around with a furrowed brow.

“Useless.” <Alabaster>

Midas noticed the other two were done as that massive cock buried inside her slowly grew flaccid inside her yet she wasn’t done yet!

Moving her head to the man’s neck she bit into him with her soft fake teeth - capable of leaving a faint mark at most - yet deeper inside her mouth suddenly sprung two venomous fangs that punctured into the Oni’s skin. The man grunted with shock before feeling a liquid slowly work its way into his bloodstream. That blood must be some good stuff as it rushed straight to his cock to make it even harder than before.

“Time for round two~!” <Midas>

With that she roasted her hips on his quivering shaft that seemed to be getting larger than it was before.

“You are certainly happy to ssee me shashasha~ let’ss ssee about a happy ending~!” <Midas>

That being said Midas slowly lowered herself down to swallow that giant cock with her asshole as her bulging belly bounced around as the massive meat monolith stirred her insides. A smile on her face as her hot breath danced across the oni’s neck. This was simply the calm before the storm as she finally felt those no more shafts to go down.

Taking a deep breath… She then began.

Her hips pumped up and down on his cock letting her ass clap against his massive balls as the man sat down to stop himself from tumbling over. This was just a chance for her to move her hands from around his neck to his shoulders where she began to lift her entire body up and down instead while letting out hot breaths for each thrust. Letting her hips continue to work the cock as she swung them in a figure of 8 letting them stir her insides.

It took far less effort to make him climax this time but he came far more… Though it seemed his cock and balls partially shrivelled up. The man passing out instantly which caused the snake to pout with a long sight.

“I guess I should pay attention to dosages?” <Midas>

And so only three people remained conscious in the room… Well maybe the statue was?

39