Chapter 39: Feeding time for a cowubus
801 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Heyo~

To those wondering, no, I did not purposefully make the first chapter back a cross-over-one.

Anyways, enjoy~♥

 

Midas was peacefully sitting behind the desk while playing around with her [Network Jade] as the immensely pregnant Gem Jinko could only awkwardly stand behind while holding belly.

The same sultry smile on her face as she considered who to call first about this interesting hilarious turn of events. Her foot rhythmically tapped the floor under her as she clearly was mostly excited about the prospect of gossiping. Who doesn’t like gossiping? Midas certainly didn’t dislike it to say the least!

After thinking about it for a while Midas finally decided that she should just contact that little cow-succubus about this. Even if she wasn’t interested in the wedding she would likely be interested in the fact Violet and her gang were about. Then again, considering who she’s fucking in bed, it would be shocking if she had no clue where the leader of all demons was.

With that in mind she began to play around with the menus hovering about in her consciousness while admiring the work of the device.

<I have been to many different {Mortal Realm}’s yet I don’t think I’ve ever seen a device with such tight security measures. Even if I wanted to, I'm not sure I could truly jailbreak this device to install my own measures to completely avoid detection when connecting to other devices or services yet I can also tell the kind of person who made it… After all they have put in a fake jailbreak for that very act only so they pretend it’s been made untrackable.

With this I can tell they are predatory in their desires; almost like that hero but something far darker then again if it’s her it makes full sense. Who else could make a device this complex than that demonic phoenix? Just like her to make people think they’re safe and smart only to gun them down just to see the way their face turns into one of pure horror ohohoho~.>

“Okay and video call~!” <Midas>

Putting the Jade down on the desk where a holographic display would form above the jade to present a rather interesting scene to them. The video that greeted Midas was the spread hairy legs of some man - two femmine hands holding each knee to forcibly keep them apart - while a woman lifted and lowered herself onto the man's four penis’ with a soft wet clap. That’s right, a total of four mighty penises of impressive size and girth were being ridden by the woman.

Two were inserted in her hungry meaty brown vagina folds while another two scretched out her all accepting donut while easily sliding up and down with ease. Thick white splattered every time her hungry holes fully devoured the man's quad-shafts. Showing they weren’t viewing those holes first meals of the day yet they still continued to milk the man for all their worth.

Although only her abdomen was clear it was possible to see enough to guess this woman's identity from this alone. It was clear she was voluptuous from the outrageous size of those head crushing thighs as well as giant slaying ass; yet that wasn’t all. When she slams all the way down her massive breasts sometimes come into view before quickly vanishing as she rises up once more before repeating.  She was, simply put, well built with slender toned muscles created through years of training while also naturally gifted with spine breaking goods.

Emily could likely sharpen the woman’s spear on that abdomen if not for the very vibrant purple happy trail down from her innie-belly button to cover her plump lower lips. Lips that intensely grinded as she slammed all the way down while shaking her stuff. As a result of her actions thick white semen soon bubbled around her entrance to show she earned herself yet another salty treat for her inners.

“Hm~ that is another load in the oven… Or I guess another two in the oven plus two in the furnace actually fufufu~!” <Longinus>

Just as it seemed the man was about to speak as semen poured out due to the space left with his penis going flacid he was forced to interrupt himself. A goran soon poured up as the woman continued to grind till he was at full quad-mast once more where she tired for another. Clearly she wasn’t satisfied as that brown bean continued to stand proudly.

Knowing that this would not end any time soon Midas decided to speak up.

“Sso where iss Emily shashasha~?” <Midas>

The spear loving hero paused for a second before her assault on the quad-cocked man continued once more though this time she did speak.

“Oh~? If it is not the golden cock sock, if it is about your construction device, Mils will get it to you soon enough as she plans to work on it after finishing her meal. My mom found a wild tribe of Echidna causing some trouble so we decided to capture them, drag them to Leaf’s tree then proceed to subjugate them the easy way fufufu~.” <Longinus>

While explaining that the hero mentally controlled the Jade recording to the side where an even more chaotic scene was taking place.

The 5’2 little chested cow had her usually boring brown eyes glowing with large pink hearts as a crimson blush enveloped her face. Her usual drowsy appearance could not be filled with more energy; that energy was clearly of the sinful variety as a line of male echidna-kin were lined up to her side as sacrifices. She was experiencing the taste of three sacrifices though unlike the hero who focused on one set of very large cocks split between two holes the hungry succubus had no time for that.

“Mmm~♥” <Emily>

Those dark red folds spread around a total of four large cocks that she humped with great vigour one would never expect from her with her hands resting on his pecks. Meanwhile her behind was just the same as the constant wet slapping as those four cocks plunged deep into her sphincter with no regard for  her ability to sit tomorrow. Even her cute little mouth had those plump lips spread apart to courageously taste the beast four cocks as the bobbing of her head matched with his thrusts to ensure she was never not lapping up his love.

Though more interesting were her squirrel like cheeks which were already filled with potent freshly farmed seed showing she too also wasn’t on her first set. Those cheeks so large even the notoriously stretchy snake had to admit the succubus race was impressive - enjoying the wild bouncing of the chubby cheeks that made up for the lack of boobage. All the men around her had the same pink hearts in their eyes showing who was really in control though…

Sure enough her plump rear was gripped tightly as the man sacrificed to her rear began to grind rapidly while grinding intensely. When he finally slowed down he closed his eyes to completely collapse causing him to abruptly pull out of Emily’s ass while looking as if he just walked through a desert for years on end. Practically mummified while those balls especially were shrivelled up after attempting to keep up with the demand. Some damage was revealed as a plump crimson rose bug dribbled thick cum freely yet the cowubus couldn’t seem to care less.

Two men stepped forward to drag him away yet only one managed to leave. Before the one grabbing his legs could walk away the cow tail ending in a heart plume darted from Emily to weave between all four cock bases. Her tail ended up actually pulling all four of them together in a rather snake like manner while using that to turn him around.

Yet it got stranger still as that heart shaped plume ended up ‘opening up’ at the head to reveal a lewd bell shaped ‘hole’ which was practically salivating with addictive lube. It seemed to be the same red as the rest of her erogenous zones with a generally fleshy appearance that constantly undulated lewdly like some fleshlight came to life. The echidna seemed to regain some of his reasoning as he reached down to grab the tail yet it was already too late as that lewd tendril stretched out from the plume.

Engulfing his four cocks in a fleshy prison for a while it became practically air tight as it tightly clung to the shape of the penis’. Still any clarity or resistence he had quickly faded as his hands fell to his sides. A few seconds later the flesh pulled back while the freshly milked shafts had a pink steam rising up and the man walked up to plunge his cocks into Emily’s asshole to push it back in place and continue the work of his  predecessor to no doubt end up the same.

<Hm… She’s more sadistic than I gave her credit for. Or maybe she isn’t sadistic but more just can’t control herself when she’s in the act? Well if the hero is treating them like this they probably weren’t great individuals anyway and I wouldn’t care even if they were!>

“She’s talented even when eating fufufu~.”  <Longinus>

“Hm, not quite what I wass here for yet it’ss good to know nonethelesss… You ssee…” <Midas>

16