Chapter 57: A reward to die for!
349 17 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Heyo~

People seemed really excited about this brand new character I just introduced.

Anyway, enjoy~♥

 

Midas slowly flapped her wings till she was eye to eye with her attacker - not wishing to be below this person.

It wasn’t as if she was clueless as to who she was facing on account of having heard that every voice once before - she had actually seen her as well. More accurately she saw her hips going down hard on an echidna-kin with the powerful little bovine-sage she ordered the [3D-MRICS] to be built from. For a young beast she was clearly quite lustful considering how she treated the echidna-kin’s quad-cock.

Although it had to be said back then she had no fox tail swaying above her butt that was easily explained as her merely hiding it with her strange stealth abilities. Even if she knew who this girl was it didn’t change the fact she knew little about her. With that in mind Midas didn’t rush into things; rather she narrowed her eyes while maintaining her business-like sultry smile that was quickly becoming a trademark for her.

The figure hiding in the murk didn’t let that calm smile dissuade her however as she seemed to smile herself. A pair of shiny bright fangs practically glowed despite the dirt swirling all around thanks to her wind barrier - two of the fangs were even more prominent than the rest. That fox tail of hers even wagging with excitement.

“Oh~ you are even more beautiful in person golden cock sock~!” <???>

“And you sseem even more beasstly Longinus shashasha~!” <Midas>

“Well~ thank you - though this dirt is getting a bit annoying since it’s blocking me from lecherously ogling you which ruins my fap material…” <Longinus>

After saying that her tail flapped downwards as if it was a conductor's baton commanding the forces of nature itself. Her wind barrier expanded outward with the command, creating a hurricane that dragged all the dirt away, before exploding. As if showing off those turbulent winds didn’t interfere with Midas’ flight or anyone else's; though considering none of them were really flying using the wind it was more a matter of avoiding those gathered.

“Oh~ if you ever fancy girls again make sure to visit my waterlogged paradise if you know what I mean - I sadly need to greet my empress though so this will need to wait fufufu~!” <Longinus>

Now that there was no more muck blocking her view Midas managed to get a full view of their opponents which instantly made her concerned.

The thing that stood out those marvellous mammaries that even the seductive serpent needed to give her respect for - each breast would be a handful for a fully grown oni. Clearly that was a blessing from her Venus bloodline yet that wasn’t the only thing that revealed her origins. In fact upon her forehead were two oni horns that faded from flesh into violet ends rather than the traditional blood red they were known from. She even respected the oni culture as two cat eyes made from the blood were on either eye as was proper for an adult of their tribe.

To match her occupation of prince as well as hunter her massive breasts were being barely supported in an eloquent half blouse. It left a midriff while covering only the arm under her cape while over that would be dark purple leather binder to actually stop her from jiggling. Her abs were present for the entire world to admire through a black leather belt tied around her shoulder to hip carrying a variety of throwing knives. Above her massive buttox was another leather belt that had little pouches hung off  to store the various things of use - apparently that included filled condoms since a few that seemed ready to explode hung off her waist.

Below the leather belt was a tight fitting set of black pants which clearly showed off her cameltoe that was being held within some tiny fabric she called underwear. Purple leather armour pieces did actually cover her squishy thighs, shins, surprisingly slender wrists and sat upon her shoulders as epaulette that had golden tassels as well as detailing. Pairing all that with her long voluptuous vibrant purple hair that glimmered under the sun, paired with two fox ears that stood proudly upon her head, she somehow managed to combine regality with savagery…

That wasn’t what concerned Midas though.

What concerned the snake was the fact the eight other enemies which Slate was currently holding back appeared to be exactly the same. They didn’t just look alike but completely identical as far as Midas could tell - even the same down to their unique scent of refreshing strawberry milk. Something which seemed (quite rightly) unusual to the serpent.

As a [Heavenly Beast] Midas could also recognise different bloodlines, something far harder to fake even with illusions, yet even that was the same between the fox-girls. No matter how much the {Demon God Empress} & {True God} got around Midas refused to believe there were that many people running around with their bloodlines. Let alone these girls would have to have exactly the same parents, however from visiting {Elizabeth’s Paradise} (which detailed Longinus’ story) she knew that was impossible due to the death of her birth mother.

The hero in question didn’t seem to care for Midas’ nervousness as she flew down in front of the palanquin that held Violet within. Midas of course kept her eyes on the little demon beast yet got quite the surprise as she spotted the familiar cowcubus already standing in front. Longinus joined her partner as they both bowed politely in front despite the lewd noises coming out.

“Blood Prince Elizabeth Jr. Venus Von Longinus Bloodfallen greets the empress~!” <Longinus>

“Dream Princess Emily Venus Von Bethany Glasya Bloodfallen greets the empress…” <Emily>

Hearing the two girls did make Midas’ bow lift slightly with curiosity at the two little demons who had both managed to get a middle name from Violet which acted the same as a true name. A true name was essentially a shortcut that allowed someone to summon you - not all creatures had a true name while those that did tended to keep it secret. It was very annoying to deal with people constantly trying to take advantage of you despite having no power to do so.

Of course, for demons & spirits such a thing was less important since they often desired to be summoned directly into the {Mortal Realm}.

<Still it is certainly interesting that Emily is actually rather close in the family tree to my own grandchild - she may even be a half-sister or a niece. Then again that is hardly impressive considering it’s the succubus royal lineage. A species that find being impregnated inherently hot and have the largest royal family out of any bloodline even despite their strength.>

“Grruoar…” <Violet>

In spite of the polite greetings from the pair of demon royals Violet seemed quite displeased with them both which resulted in the strange groaning noise; the moaning didn’t stop though. The pair's response to the displeased Violet was different - Elizabeth Jr. held the same confident & regal smirk while Emily seemed flustered. Soon both of them spoke again.

“I greet grandmother fufufu~.” <Elizabeth Jr.>

“D-do I greet as great-grandmother or grandmother-in-law… Maybe it should be neither and I should instead greet as something else… Urgh…” <Emily>

Instead of helping her nervous wreck of a wife Elizabeth Jr. just continued to look on with a satisfied sparkle within her eyes while gazing down on her. Clearly finding great pleasure in watching the cowcubus squirm nervously, the smile on her face becoming less of a smirk as a result of her satisfaction. Midas decided to use this chance of distraction to read the pair's mind beginning with the fox-dragon-vampire hybrid…

| Hm~ I wonder whether it’s better to win or lose this fight; I really want my fanny to be brutalised beyond recognition by that gigantic oni cock. Big Lizzy has been bragging nonstop after being bred by grandmother beside Mother - it even has gotten worse since Chaos did as well! Feels like everyone is being made into little demon bakeries but I’ve only ever had my ass destroyed by her. It is so unfair urgh~! | <Elizabeth Jr>.

<Well at least she’s honest with herself about what she wants… What about Emily?>

| If I call her daddy would she drag me inside - the lust is so powerful I’m struggling not to dive into the palanquin and spread my cheeks for her already. I know Beth is jealous with how much the rest of us have slept with great-grandmother yet how could we possibly refuse… Hopefully she doesn’t find out I’ve also been ‘blessed’ a few times while she was away. | <Emily>

<Huh…>

Before anymore could be said a pair of unreal breasts - making both Midas & Elizabeth appear to be small in size - poking out from the front curtain/entrance of the palanquin. Between the pair already leaked out a viscous thick off-white fluid that seemed to make all the women pause for a moment to turn towards the pair of breasts. That included all 9 Elizabeth/Longinus.

Two fat nipples softly oozed nutritious milk while two slender hands reached out while trying to grab the curtain while having great difficulty thanks to her bosom. The girl greatly struggled to reach the curtain that was being kept out of reach thanks to her massive breasts; at least it gave everyone plenty of time to admire her smooth dark skin. Eventually she actually managed yet it required her shaking them off her breasts by swaying those mammaries from side to side causing a loud clapping that echoed through the now silent forest.

Revealed, when she finally managed to remove the curtains, was a pregnant greyhound-kin girl with strong legs yet overall seemed a little on the plumper side.

Midas who didn’t expect that was greatly shocked since the greyhound tribe were beasts who took great joy in running. Due to that they essentially bred to get faster - naturally becoming thin with little fat even on their chests. Yet against all common sense she was a plump one with bigger boobs than Gaia Venus herself which made Midas’ mind freeze.

“Heyo~ does the royal milk-tank Qin have any words for us~?” <Eel>

“Yup! She has decreed that she wants princess Emily to come in to dance for her - she noticed you were struggling on how to greet her. So from now on you just need to report your name while giving a lap dance whenever you find yourself in her presence as an offering. She seems to really like you princess so you should accept the decree!” <Qin>

“I-I graciously accept the decree!” <Emily>

She had no hesitation in bowing to the dog-kin to no doubt begin to dance for Violet - that dance was obviously short lived though. Quickly the erogenous moans of the succubus combined with the sound of sloppy sex & flesh meeting flesh thanks to being perfectly in time. Hearing that Elizabeth Jr. frowned…

“Surely it would be a better dance if I was accepted as well!” <Eel>

“W-well she said she had another decree - whichever side that wins the upcoming will be blessed with descendents during the trip as a reward for entertaining her.” <Qin>

The dog-kin quickly retreated back showing she hadn’t lost all of her speed despite her current plump state; however Midas didn’t worry about that. Instead she was more worried about the holy & sword energies she felt building up ever since the second decree was mentioned - she quickly turned to look at its source. All she could visually make out was whoever was responsible became akin to a star due to the power energy they commanded.

“This’ll be mine [Goblin Holy Empress Sword Art - Downfall]!” <Goblin?>

<Goblin?!>

Like that a beautifully ornate sword was materialised, produced from a mixture of powerful holy qi & sword intent, only to slice down to catch all three of Midas’ team.

6