Chapter 65: Scoping Out The Scene
386 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Heyo~

Tempted to drop a 'preview' of LHO...

A friend did get this bad boy done for me; say hello to Armor-Cordis who is the mc of LHO; though starts out more similar looking to a certain pseudo-demon lord

Spoiler

Dark Skinned Goth Cow-girl

[collapse]

Anyway, enjoy~♥

 

Midas had easily managed to escape on account of her amazing talent to both get herself into and out of situations as required.

Without having to wait around for the palanquin of the loving ‘bride’ to be carried it also took her little time to arrive at their destination. As it stood she was days ahead of schedule so almost felt a little thankful that the little hero had ambushed her suddenly - almost thankful. However, being so far ahead of everyone else, she also found herself in a bit of bother.

What exactly was she to do with her free time?

For that very reason she was currently lying down on a rock which inturn was upon a dune that oversaw the ‘legendary’ {Purple Cobra Sect}. As perusal her appearance - although currently quite slovenly - was oozing appeal naturally as she had all her curves on full display. Her head was being separated from the scorching rock with her right hand resting under it while the left pulled off some grapes from a vine she had placed beside her.

Breasts so titanic that only those of the venus could match in terms of volume (though she had advantage in defying gravity) were on full display. Not being worried about catching a tan she was practically nude; not even the golden lace she usually wore was present. Instead she had only the golden bracelets, rings and countless similarly extravagant jewelry on to essentially make the day of any boy who found himself here by mistake fulfilling.

Her toffee coloured gozongers freely jiggled with the wind while the ebony peaks were half erect due to the pleasantness of the sun; as a cold blooded reptile she enjoyed sunbathing. Although while popping a grape in her mouth, left hand moved down to clasp her left breast. Fondling it a little she even nipped the nipple with her overall handling being no less rough than that of a needy customer in a brothel.

“Maybe I sshould get ssome piercingss to increasse the perversion of thiss body… I actually have ssome ideass which may be interessting to go with. Alsso I can’t help but ponder if it may have been an idea to actually develop pubic hair for the race - actually no - I feel like people either prefer ssmooth or can put up with it. Meanwhile a hairy girl could be a masssive turn off unlike with our current sstate which anyone can enjoy shashasha~.” <Midas>

Even now she was considering how to improve profits.

Obviously those tiggo bitties weren’t the only erognous area which the snake kindly left on full display for any lucky wanderer. With her abdomen bare her womb tattoo was as visible as it always was - on top of that she left the entirety of her dark meat & toffee curtains to feel exactly how arid the winds were. Her right left was even propped up as if to pull attention to the fact she was proudly displaying her womanhood to the entirety of the sect below.

Similarly to the dinner plates, atop her toffee hills, her black bean was peeking out from her hood thanks to the pleasurable sun above satisfying her arousal. Under the rays of the vengeful sky her pussy almost glistened thanks to the plentiful fresh made lube the hole always had on hand for a quickie. Like that she languidly spent her time ‘investigating’ the sect as it was preparing for the on coming event.

As her eyesight was that of a snake, even with her improved cultivation, she mostly was just able to tell the number of people rushing about while not bothering to actually focus. She had little reason to improve her eyesight as she had far more superior options which a human could only dream of! One of these methods she decided to use immediately and could almost be said to be an evolution of her older days… Days she would never forget.

Outstretching her left hand - with all the enthusiasm of a sloth - a tiny bit of her flesh parted ways with her palm. This little speck was only small because she was in her humanoid form as when that bit of flesh transformed into its true true form it became a golden snake. The snake actually looked exactly like her in her true form if far smaller in scale.

This golden snake was a portion of her scales and was about a foot or two in length yet as a snake it quickly made its way across the sand. Although its scales glistered under the light it was in {Gold Dust Desert Continent} where just about everything did. Even if something gleamed a little more that was hardly enough to catch everyone's attention.

With that the little Midas (who was literally her flesh and blood unlike a certain princess) found it very easy to slither its way right up to the sect. Upon entering it was clearly far more jubilant than Midas would have assumed yet upon listening for a few seconds it was clear why. To summarise in the simplest form; the common disciples simply weren’t aware that their soon to be madame’s full history with their sect.

“Did you hear that the sect master will be wedding the lord Aqua Liger?” <Sect Disciple 1>

“Have you guys seen my Len Sha - haven’t seen her for awhile..” <Sect Disciple 2>

“Yea I heard she’s a young genus so the sect generation after us should be scared!” <Sect Disciple 3>

“Ah your girlfriend? Hope she comes back.” <Sect Disciple 4>

“What’s wrong with a talented young sect master?” <Sect Disciple 5>

“If she went missing at the same time as my girl, give up…” <Sect Disciple 6>

“Curious how Lord Aqua Liger looks” <Sect Disciple 7>

“Saw them with the Supreme Elder so may be on a mission” <Sect Disciple 8>

To them this was simply a marriage between two colossal powers within the desert that would only bring them good things. They were, afterall, just the riff raff who filled in the numbers as they would be the outer court disciples since the higher ups would be too busy cultivating. Of course, there were elders wandering around yet they wouldn’t dare discuss such matters in front of lower ranking disciples let alone in a public place.

That being the case it wasn't surprising that these same disciples were happily putting up banners to welcome the envoy. Additionally they would likely get sect points for doing this job despite how safe it was - all the more reason for them to be excited considering how dangerous the desert was for weaklings like these mortals. It did make

Midas slightly curious what the person in question was up to…

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

\ PoV ‘Dikkuhorusuta’ /

 

Today there seemed to be something going on outside yet that didn’t concern me at all since I already had a duty to fulfil; something of interest was another sex toy had arrived.

The first one to come in was apparently that daughter of Midas yet she seemed to have tried to use the ability to read  surface level thoughts on my owner. Since then her mind has been overwhelmed by my owner’s desire leading to the shorty being overfilled with my owner’s thick glue-like semen. Apparently she was a virgin before coming inside yet nobody would be able to guess that she was a virgin a few days ago - then again I was no better.

Now she was showing off how great snakes were in swallowing as she happily deep cleaned both the glorious leathery balls. Gargling the entire thing making her mouth bulge out to accommodate the gigantic cumsack to give it a jacuzzi in her spit. I myself was on my back with my hands wrapped around my owners waist - having the honour to clean her taint.

As should be expected it was quite hairy as well as sweaty however it was the sweat of the one who gave my life new purpose while also rescuing me from despair. Considering that it was only right that I should devote myself to lapping up any grime on her taint and it helped that the natural pheromones made this task addictive. I didn’t even notice initially that my face was covered in rogue violet hairs nor the fact my mouth held even more wiry pubic hairs inside.

Even once I did it meant nothing in the face of the blessing which was having a part of her inside of me. The sheer exhilaration I felt from this fact broke through any uncomfortable itchiness from swallowing these hairs - even if she told me to eat an entire barrel of them it was my duty to do just that. Though I took pride in the fact my body was so well trained that the thought of doing that made my pussy twitch with longing.

“Guuuura~!” <Violet>

Hell bell-like voices echoed throughout the room before her left claw wrapped around the back of my head to force me deeper. If I wanted to resist I wouldn’t be able to; plus I was more than willing so I allowed her to drag my face around for her own pleasure. I simply did my job and stuck my tongue out while occasionally suckling where she placed me.

One may think that just being devoured by the demon of all demons offered no benefits that weren’t in the ‘contract’ yet they would be wrong. With the grace of my owner; she converted my cultivation technique into one that truly benefited me to the max. By ‘offering my body’ to her I may improve all facets of my qi cultivation and even grant me body cultivation.

This technique called [Dikkuhorusuta - Drenched Pussy Cultivation Art] was so wondrous that I apparently didn’t even need my owner to physically be there.

It was originally the family technique of the {Water Liger Family} yet my owner, Violet, decided it wasn’t suitable so changed it. Now she wasn’t even limited to just the water attribute as the technique allowed her to evolve her prior base to one able to manipulate all forms of liquid with absolute ease. The speed was also unbeatable as I had already reached the peak of core-formation thus was about to reach the Spirit Elder realm!

The small sacrifice in becoming a whore for my owner’s whims made me more than happy to make this a treasured art for our family.

Unfortunately not everyone is as talented as Ulwazi in pleasing master nor as devoted as I am so many of them women I had brought with me were already out cold. Thankfully a cute little demon princess was more than willing to step up - currently my owner was making the girl force her own mouth open. Giving the ‘cowcubus’ the honour of having my owner relieve her bladder into her mouth though her little mouth was obviously struggling to hold that much.

Honestly I was lucky since she relieved it directly into my mouth making me swallow instead of wanting to wait for my mouth to bloat like the girls. Thankfully the small bosomed girl, who apparently was a descendent from a ‘cow’ as well as succubus, was both more talented & devoted than myself. Her lewd body managed to stretch in a prompt fashion.

One may think I would be jealous of this treatment as a privy however it wasn’t as if I was being sidelined but rather had another job to complete. Also it wasn’t as if my owner hadn’t already ensured I would have no reason to be jealous with how much she ‘favoured’ me.

As such the three of us continued on with our own tasks in cleaning while the beast-kin called ‘Qin’ breastfed my owner. Though it would seem she was nearly finished with lady Qin as one breast was already void of all volume while the one in my owner's mouth was quickly being emptied as well. I couldn’t see lady Qin’s face yet her voice was filled with delight as to be expected from a senior in this field.

And so we continued to devote ourselves to the absolute existence which is my owner without any idea of how much time had passed.

 


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

It only took a second of thought to realise she was likely gargling a big fat demon nut with a cum gaping filled asshole. Although she hadn’t seen Lady Aqua Liger in a bit, Midas was sure that with how much she was getting nailed Violet would have put a  bun in that well used oven. Knowing that she was actually a little curious how they would react when the well used dick sheath comes off from the palanquin smelling like the bin in a brothel.

<Certainly amusing to imagine as I’m sure all of them are well aware of the scent of semen now time to find out more information using this little scale ohohoho~!>

5